Post Your Face!

dA ID. And haircut!

me_by_0the0midget0-d3e3883.jpg

Meh maybe I'll post some more pics tomorrow but this was hard enough to pull up on the comp

one.jpg

God I look friggen tired >.<

The brand name of the dye I used was called 'Splat' and it is at like CVS pharmacies. I am sure plenty of other places have it too, but that is where I got that one. But, warning ahead of time, if you have seriously thick hair, you need more than one box. >.< That stuff comes in small doses and is not enough for a thick head of hair. We had THREE boxes for my hair, and we STILL ran out. And, besides, the Splat hair dyes actually last a good while. I still had that color after maybe two or more months. And red is hard to keep in.

I used Splat before I think for red but it was some pinkish red color so it turned BRIGHT pink after like three washes.
DSCN1904.jpg

An updated photo. My hair is this reddish pink color with black, but eventually it will be a very bright red. I just need to let it chill.

That is really odd because the color I put in my hair from Splat, it was called like Luscious Raspberry, I think? It stayed in for months. o_O That is so weird that it messed up like that for you.
Sprint2-1.jpg

This was my hair after like ten washes with the Splat coloring.

What can I say? I'm a hat guy, I like hats. And everyone and their Mom knows that Hahvy is smokin'. I mean hell, you had a large group of people using your butt as an avatar because it's just freakin' apple bottom goodness.

Back
Top Bottom