Post Your Face!

Haha, DA, I think we will talk, IN OUR NATIVE TONGUE! And confuse you all with it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MM, it's true that there's places that are off worse than Lithuania, but my grandparents and my half-sister say that it's getting worse every month...

I wouldn't know since I don't live there anymore... I'd love to go back though.

MM and Sinful - Lithuania is really messed up, just trust me. I mean here you can get murdered for looking different. I'm getting a lot of negative attention and insults because of my HAIR COLOR and because I have my own style. Most of my friends has been beaten up several times because of being metalheads, punks, or just looking different - actually not doing anything wrong...

Graver - Hell no. XD

NS- I love your hair color and you are super adorable. I'm sorry you get trouble for being different, but you know what? FUCK EM. WE LIKE DIFFERENT.

And yay metalheads. <3

Seriously, I want your hair color and to give you a big hug. And maybe a grope. >.>

JuggaletteCuz said:
hoper16.jpg

Just took this, and a friend photoshopped it for me...

I know this is a few days back, I'm behind again :rolleyes:

Usually, I just watch/read but I had to say...if it just me, or does this one seem like Ozzy's daughter or kid sister or somethng? Very nice, though

Remec said:
JuggaletteCuz said:
hoper16.jpg

Just took this, and a friend photoshopped it for me...

I know this is a few days back, I'm behind again :rolleyes:

Usually, I just watch/read but I had to say...if it just me, or does this one seem like Ozzy's daughter or kid sister or somethng? Very nice, though

That would be an honor to be Ozzy's kid sister...Geez. But thank you.
hoper19.jpg

hoper20.jpg

hoper21.jpg

hoper22.jpg

Photo031908452.jpg

My camera phone is stupid, my hair is really red and it never shows up as such. :(

Just out of curriosity, how old do I look?

Original picture: I am incredibly pale. D;
Photo03190845.jpg

Iz me - Mario!
Couldn't resist.

mypicsmile2.png

Me with pink hair. I miss those days... D; Even though they were only a couple months ago. Thinking of going back pink. Blue is too much of a hassel to maintain. -_-

Doom Cookie - 19? ^^ And.. hi5 for redheads! XD
Juicy Fresh - Awww, you're so so pretty, and I love your make up. ^^ You actually look like one girl from my uni. ^.^
punkrockartist91 - Such a cute smile! ^.^

@ Neat & Juicy

Thanks!! The brunette was a little dull and the blond just seemed like an exciting change. lol p.s. I made her changer her hair!! After she colored mine PURPLE!!

Back
Top Bottom