Post Your Face!

meandkaci1.jpg

my sister is a super dork.

Noir said:
Chaos. We've had this conversation about holding your tongue. Do it. If you can't behave, don't come into the GD and learn to keep to yourself. I know you don't mean any offense. But you're going to wind up upsetting everyone.

I don't come in this thread because there are a fantastic amount of liars and ass patters in here. While it's nice to know what your potential RP partners can and do look like, it's not nice to ask for praise and then gripe about not getting some ass-pattery back.

This is not intending to be offensive, but in all honesty, her nose does look like a gum drop. If you'd like, I can super impose one on and show you its likeness.

So Chaos was being fairly accurate in his assessment as no one else has bothered to answer JuggaletteCuz's query about her nose. Don't chap his ass for being honest, non-staff regular-user you. If staff had an issue with his comment, it'd already be addressed and handled.

If anything, chap his ass for the goofy hat he was wearing in his picture. I'd like to know what hair is hiding on his head.

And to add here at the bottom, if you get upset because people on the internet don't/aren't approving of your MySpace/Facebook angled pictures that generally aren't flattering, don't take it personal. We're people ON THE INTERNET. You can write us off really quickly by using that there ignore feature. :D

Let's let this argument end here, please. There's no need to cause a fight over a comment made a week ago, three or four pages back.

I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm commenting on a conversation that was a few pages back. If any of the parties involved respond back to me in a negative manner, it will have then escalated to an argument in which I'm not voluntarily participating in. :)

I see where you're going, so I've made my comment in response to your own. Now, I'm finished. :D

Bliss, I LOVE THAT COLOR! Do you know the brand and color name?
0227111633.jpg:

I figured it out. Woot Woot.

kittystar said:

It was actually a blend of two different brands to get exactly the shade I wanted. All I know is that they were organic. =P

Bliss said:
kittystar said:

It was actually a blend of two different brands to get exactly the shade I wanted. All I know is that they were organic.I'm aP

I'm a cosmetology student. And if you don't mind, I'm going to show your pic to my instructor. That's the shade I wanted and you can see by my pic that it's not what I got. Lol.​

Back
Top Bottom