Post Your Face!

Whelp.. I like to jump on the bandwagon sometimes so here goes...

3.jpg

6cpy.jpg

Noir: Cool it a bit, yeah? Chaos' words were the same lighthearted humor that everyone here employs.

Noir said:
I know you don't mean any offense. But you're going to wind up upsetting everyone.

Chaos: A credit card pocket on your hat? I've never heard of that before. Seems like a risky place to keep valuables to me.

Nightingale: Love your hair, especially in the first one. And your eyes. Do that. Do that often.

Marie: That shirt is awesome on you. Mm~

I remember that MM. That's actually what I had in mind when writing the aforementioned: Hahvy's tush.

I have not posted any pictures of myself here in forever, because I have not taken pictures in forever. Because I am the opposite of photogenic. But! Here we go:

Old:
jqlsgz.jpg

New:
30n7ynm.jpg

eufvo5.jpg

2quoep1.jpg

1415m4h.jpg

fnqse0.jpg

Thank you for the compliment, sir.

I used to have a pimp suit that matched it about a year and a half back for Halloween. I ended up ditching the costume during a Spring (Autumn?) cleaning awhile ago, but decided to keep the hat.

Not crazy. =P There's just a handful because I took them for a reason. I wanted to grab a friend's opinion on if I looked better with/without glasses and with/without scruff. Knowing me, this will probably be it for awhile.

JuggaletteCuz said:
I don't think he was upsetting anyone. There's no need to talk to him like he's a little kid.
ya but I did piss off a lot of people at another site. although they were all stuck up little... you know.
XD anyway the stress in my life is mostly gone so you all can judt enjoy happy smiling pictures of Chaos, even though I look better with a straight face. XD

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

First of all, I'm not bothered with flashy letters for this one xD

Second of all, graaaaaarrrrw

There is gonna be a picture up of RV wearing his hockey stuff on sunday! YUSH! THIS SUNDAY! Seeing as I'll be going to a tournament tomorrow (Saturday) and will be drinking my brains out after^^

Back
Top Bottom