Post Your Face!

@ Juicy Fresh: OMG! I love your make up!!! It goes so well with your hair and glasses :3 So pretty~~
@ Doom Cookie & punkrockartist: very cute smiles~
@ Ava: Your blonde and brunette hair colors go very well with you! Very pretty~

Ahhh BMR......... you make me drool so........
Yes, so many yummy people. And all with amazing personalities to boot. Can't get any better than that.
<3

Well I found some older piccys of me. v.v Taking a leap here but, C'est la vie... Voila ici

MewhileIwasintheCoastGuard.jpg

DanielPerdue06-2008.jpg

BTW - Just for S&G heres a piccy of me and my ex at QCK

Meandmyex.jpg

Some days I just feel like reinstating how the people of BlueMoon should adore me.

The benefit of heavy scarring on the neck, the ability to not shave for a while. Hell yes.

Image21.jpg

38007_1450064850327_1194390333_31257939_2213902_n-1.jpg

And I almost swore I saw another Navy guy after I noticed the anchors and command ball cap, but then I saw the USCG and went...Aww......

Hero said:

Some days I just feel like reinstating how the people of BlueMoon should adore me.

The benefit of heavy scarring on the neck, the ability to not shave for a while. Hell yes.

Image21.jpg

38007_1450064850327_1194390333_31257939_2213902_n-1.jpg

And I almost swore I saw another Navy guy after I noticed the anchors and command ball cap, but then I saw the USCG and went...Aww......

Fantastic! The second one knocked me off of my feet. xD
ShadowNinja4d4 said:
2zq4qqc.jpg

Mah face with special effects =)

Eh....cute. :*)

sinfulrook said:
Marlina doesn't look that bad! :p

Gage, my friend dressed up as the puppet and rode a tricycle, it was creepy when it was dark out and he just looked at you while going by ><

*makes a note of that so he can do it*

ShadowNinja4d4 said:
*Velvet~Lust* said:
*shivers* Jigsaw always creeps me out XD

Someone should remember that and ride down your street in a Jigsaw costume then stare at you when you go by. =D

Noooo~ XD I would scream, run inside, lock all the windows and doors, and hide in my room somewhere with a random weapon. XD

Back
Top Bottom