Post Your Face!

Well, yesterday it was twice the size you see in the pics. The swelling went down quite a lot. And some of the bruising is hard-ish to see since my lips are fairly red naturally. Trust me. It's very much there. And the cut part hurts A LOT!!!!!!

Odd question, DA. Do you wax? If so, do you have any numbing cream? I'd suggest putting it on your lip if you do.

They gave me some of that stuff when they drilled my tooth, and I didn't feel a thing in my entire mouth for like...two days. Obviously dentists use a higher grade, but the concept is the same.

Ah, well there's topical anesthetic cream that also numbs, you can usually pick it up at any pharmacy in decent size tubes for a few bucks. It's good to keep on hand for kids, especially. We had it at the summer camp where I worked.

reduction said:
the muffin drawing is up now, DA. just you know~
I saw, I love!!! <3333333

Dameon said:
Ah, well there's topical anesthetic cream that also numbs, you can usually pick it up at any pharmacy in decent size tubes for a few bucks. It's good to keep on hand for kids, especially. We had it at the summer camp where I worked.
Yeah. I was thinking about getting something like that. Probably after the kids wake from their naps.

Hero = aweseom >:3

IMG0000-2.jpg

:3 Went outside today~~

Snazzy Trinket said:
FFFF I can't stand pot man. >.< I can't think... I end up getting pissed off becasue people don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Like yoda I speak. ... Very annoying.

I stopped smoking pot a couple weeks ago. I realized that I would just get really stoned, then I would rant, pass out midrant, and then wake up and continue it without realizing what had happened. Apparently that's been happening for years. I've only ever seen that in people who are speaking English as a second language. Do you?

hopefully i don't speak like yoda, that little thing is so damn annoying >8U

Zombies Galore said:
I stopped smoking pot a couple weeks ago. I realized that I would just get really stoned, then I would rant, pass out midrant, and then wake up and continue it without realizing what had happened. Apparently that's been happening for years.

Shit, really? I just pass out. I don't think I've ever started ranting, passed out during, and then finished it when I woke up. That'd be mighty entertainin'.

H a r r i e t said:
Zombies Galore said:
I stopped smoking pot a couple weeks ago. I realized that I would just get really stoned, then I would rant, pass out midrant, and then wake up and continue it without realizing what had happened. Apparently that's been happening for years.

Shit, really? I just pass out. I don't think I've ever started ranting, passed out during, and then finished it when I woke up. That'd be mighty entertainin'.

You also see imaginary rabbits.

H a r r i e t said:
Dameon said:
You also see imaginary rabbits.

It was pitch black outside! How the fuck was I supposed to know the thing moving wasn't a rabbit, but instead a cat?

You weren't even there, so you can't say anything.

No, but I heard it as it was happening. It was pretty funny. You'd have thought you just saw an endangered species in your back yard.

H a r r i e t said:
Zombies Galore said:

People say that. It's how I met one of exes' parents, once. That was precious. We had smoked a bunch in her room, gone downstairs to watch Aladdin, and then her dad shows up. He and I chat about the inherent racism, I fell asleep mid conversation for about twenty minutes, then woke up and continued ranting. It explains why he never took me even a little bit seriously.

no it needs smaller and harder to see font!

And damn, i feel like a virgin here, I haven't smoked anything. I've only touched alcohol and only slightly, i get buzzed and never drunk. But I found the alcohol love of my life <3 Stoli!

Legion said:
no it needs smaller and harder to see font!

And damn, i feel like a virgin here, I haven't smoked anything. I've only touched alcohol and only slightly, i get buzzed and never drunk. But I found the alcohol love of my life <3 Stoli!

Dude- Raspberry Stoli and cranberry juice with a lime wedge. So fucking good.

Back
Top Bottom