Post Your Face!

Zombies Galore said:
It's my ultimate weapon of ultimate destiny. I take my shirt off and bitches go crazy.
Mygoodness. And when you take off your pants?

Dameon said:
2AM_Club said:
Zombies Galore said:
It's my ultimate weapon of ultimate destiny. I take my shirt off and bitches go crazy.
Mygoodness. And when you take off your pants?

I'll pass on making a comment here.
Psh. It was rhetorical. Clubbins knows that happens. (Not, but she's got a good enough imagination).

Dameon said:
Yeah.

It's sort of like how people try not to talk about the holocaust in casual conversation.

I didn't know I traumatized you that much with my hawt dickings. You need to seriously address your issues vis a vis sexuality. There are several wonderful fellows who would be willing to help you out, I'm sure.

1) Auto-Immune Deficiency Syndrome = AIDS, not AIDs.

2) Most of the people who are HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) positive are heterosexual.

3) An ounce of prevention (condom) is worth a pound of cure (life long retroviral treatments).

Hey, this is how insecure heterosexual males bond.

...although now my heterosexuality may not be a sure thing.

And thanks for the correction Zom. I fail at STD acronyms.

IMG0000.jpg

too much talkin'

Zombies Galore said:
Omerta said:
Wow, i'm sorry to hear that. Is the tattoo the reason you didn't go?

Yep. I traded the tattooist two of my favorite books of poetry and we went to work on my back porch. It was very much a male bonding experience. We were doing a prick and poke--India ink, a needle, thread--and it took a grand total of eight hours to do those thirty two numbers.

Snazzy Trinket said:
That makes me smile for some reason.
-edit- Not anymore... I just read the explanation, now it's a bit sad. Sorry for your loss dolly.

While I appreciate it you shouldn't be sad. They didn't like sad. They liked drinking PBR and rocking out to gutter punk bands and getting naked in the church fountain three blocks from my house. We were not a group that was into anything less than drunken exuberance and misadventure. If you feel moved and would like to honor their memory, the next time you're drinking PBR pour a little bit out for Rasta, Bobby and Enoch. Then proceed to get completely shitty with your friends and have a great time.
Will do.

It's been that short for a long while silly.

Like oh say...ever since I joined the Navy.

Back
Top Bottom