Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

There was no doubt tht Okoru was eager to follow her demand, driving that thick cock deep into her cunt, battering at her cervix and finally penetrating it to drive into her womb. With sure movements the big lion picked her up and rotated her, spreading her legs and moving her how he wanted as he twisted her on his cock like she was on a skewer until he drove into her from behind again, her ass rippling and jiggling from the deep impacts. "Take that cock Aiko. I'm going to fuck you until your legs are numb." he growled and slammed into her pussy deep, wet creamy sounds now as his cum from earlier mixed with her own juices, her pussy soaking wet and dripping onto the duvet beneath them, the bed creaking and the headboard rocking as Okoru pounded her mercilessly. That thick cock was buried inside of her, churning up her insides, when Okoru made that tight hole even tighter as he squeezed his thumb once more into her ass, the double penetration almost the same as if she had a human dick in her ass.

She was enjoying herself as she laid there under him with her breasts moving along his strong chest. A soft groan went louder when she was on the verge of cumming again when he stopped. "Ok...oru?" Shuddering as her hips rocked under him wanting him to keep going until he flipped her over. Aiko reached out to get him to stop but he wanted her on her knees, under him. His merciless pounding echoed off the walls with the bed creaking but she cried out as she felt his thumb entering her ass. "So that's what you were wanting to do?!" Panting softly under him but it took what she could she reach back to smack his arm then when it wasn't enough she punched him. "Okoru, stop...! Stop! That's starting to hurt with your thumb and cock inside me." Aiko was in pain as his cock was 3 times larger than a humans and just one of his is perhaps the limit she can take even if he added just his thumb.

Okoru pulled his thumb out of her ass when Aiko started punching at him and crying out in pain. Of course he'd never meant to hurt her and though part of him wanted to keep going despite her protests, he slowed in his movements and finally pulled out of her. Her pussy was a deep shade of rose, well-fucked and stretched and Okoru sat back on his heels, panting. Closing his eyes he gathered his breath, cock softening. "You ok?" he asked quietly, flopping down beside her to pull her into him.

Withering in pain as he pulled out of her to settle down beside her. Aiko felt disappointed in the whole event but settling down beside him while she fell silent not sure how to say anything to him. "I thought we were making love but it turned into fuck feast." She was being blunt and brutish as possible while she looked up at him. "When you said you wanted to see my face and eyes...I took that to heart that this was going to be passionate and got my hopes up on it since I missed that about you. I miss making love to you. Earlier it was to ease the pent up tension we were both feeling, which I hoped, but this moment I had hoped it'd be more of a reconnecting moment. To show eachother we can make love even in the throws of battle that's in the future."

There was clear disappointment in her voice as she laid there in his arms while she didn't look up at him since she wasn't sure how he'd take it all. Slowly she sat up with her back to him afraid to look at him. "Did you get carried away, Beloved?" Finally she looked at him over her shoulder with his cum dripping from her folds onto the bed spread.

The disappointment in her voice and on her face, and then to say that she didn't think this was passionate brought a chuff of irritation from Okoru. "You think I set out to hurt you? Then perhaps you have misjudged me." Okoru said, and he did nod though. "I did get carried away, as it is so easy to do with you, and for that I apologize. It won't happen again." he told her, his voice sincere as he kept his gaze away. He was addressing royalty after all, and it was his duty to serve.

With a sigh she turned to face him to gently kiss his cheek. "I don't hold it against you, Okoru. When you said that you wanted to see my face while we do it. I thought that's what we were going to do which I love the idea and I know you weren't set out to hurt me just..Your cock is 3 times the size of a humans and your thumb is big as one so altogether its like I have 4 cocks in me." There was a soft giggle leaving her lips with her moving his arm around her waist so she could curl up to him to feel his hand cupping her ass.

"My beloved...My white, strong, the lion of my life and heart I do forget you're Asuran. I do forget you can get carried away and I may have provoked it all by wanting to make sure your most basic of primal animal instincts are satisfied." Aiko looked down knowing she shouldn't feel insecure yet like any woman she worried about his animal instincts of if his animalistic needs aren't met he could find an Asuran who can take the punishment since they were built to take the full blunt of it all. "I think through all of this pent up sexual frustration and tension there was some miscommunication and misunderstanding. Its funny even with how much we've gone through that we still miss things that's said or implied."

Okoru's mood softened as Aiko spoke, for he realized it was the truth. He felt a pride that he stretched her as much as three human cocks, and he nuzzled her throat as she spoke, pulling her into his arms. "I am sorry I got carried away my love. I do love you and will endeavor to show you that." he told her, gently licking her neck and purring loudly. "I am yours, body and heart and soul." he told her. She'd had his heart since she was a babe and he'd not have become Deathless were that not the case.

"Perhaps in the morning we can try again, and I will make love to you." he spoke to her softly, and kissed her mouth lustfully, possessively. Okoru was sorry that there had been a misunderstanding, and he wanted to make it up to Aiko.

"Okoru..." She was going to suggest they sleep for the night then try again later. He surprised her with his nuzzling, liking her neck made her moan softly. "If you're not careful you may set me up for another try tonight." Giggling softly knowing it was better if they waited until the morning. When he mentioned on trying in the morning and he'll make love to her tomorrow.

"Face to face, right?" He didn't seem to answer as he kissed her with such lust and passion she wrapped her arms around his neck with her holding him to her. Her breasts pressed into him with her running her foot over his side letting her inner thigh rub against his shaft. Breaking the kiss as she touched her forehead to his own. "I love you so much that I can't imagine life without you."

With a nod he had to agree. "Face to face my love." he told her and rested his forehead against hers, eyes closed in silent contentment as they shared a moment together. "On the morrow, in the morning before breakfast." he assured her, and would sigh as her inner thigh caressed over his heated length. There was the desire and lust in him for her at the moment and yet he wanted to give her timeto rest and to recover. Okoru was already thinking about the wonderful ways he would make love to his Aiko, his mate, and powerful hands pulled her close, gently squeezing her behind.

A soft groan left her as she felt him pulling her against him then his hand cupping her ass. "My beloved let me help..." With that she moved down between his legs with her licking his heavy balls then she wrapped her hand around his sticky cock to stroke him. Though she leaned down wrapping her breasts around his cock to move his cock between them. This act she never down before for him but she thought she'd give it a try since her breasts were left supple and soft. Though with the size of his cock it drove upwards covering part of the newly forming scar of his bite.

The way Aiko spoke to him, encouraging and soft, without judgment or anger, helped Okoru immensely, and the big lion relaxed as Aiko pressed her breasts together around his throbbing cock. Her flesh was warm and soft, inviting, and the red length of his prick slipped between her breasts easily, lubricated by the copious amounts of precum that trailed from the tip, leaving a slightly glistening trail on her skin as his hips moved on instinct. Aiko herself was so beautiful and so perfect, her face angelic as she tried her best to please her mate, and Okoru felt that deep love for her. "I like that." he told her, the tip of his cock pressing and tapping gently at her chin.

"Like what?" Her voice was soft and luring with her feeling the tip tapping against under her jaw. Her green eyes looked at the massive lion before her with her flaring her wings out behind her letting him see her in al her natural beauty. Without a word she parted her lips taking the tip of his cock into her mouth with her massaging his cock while she sucked on him. A soft moan went through her lips to stimulate his cock.

"I like it when you take care of me, and how beautiful you are when you make love to me." Okoru said, and with his right hand he reached down to caress the side of her face as her mouth gently sucked the tip of his cock, those lush lips stretched around his girth. A gentle moan left him as his hips moved and he whispered gently, "You're going to make me cum again lover, if you're not careful." Okoru didn't mind, if that was Aiko's desire, but he didn't want to surprise her.

Aiko took more of his cock to show she was aiming on making him cum right there. Moaning louder as she rolled her breasts slightly as she stroked him. Slowly she opened her mouth while she came up slowly letting him see his cock gliding along her tongue. Her eyes were on him with her breasts moving faster with bit of force on his cock. "I want you to cum, Darling. Don't hold back from cumming..." She returned letting the tip of his cock gliding up her tongue just as she sealed her lips around his cock, returning on sucking on his massive cock.

Thse words. Those lovely words from his beloved, and Okoru moaned at her pleasures. Her soft full tits massaged his cock and her mouth suckled on the first few inches of him as if he was a delicacy. "I won't hold back my love..." he moaned to her, and his body tensed as she continued to bob along his length, her nipples hard pebble peaks that jutted out from those soft globes, and Okoru could not get enough of the sight of her. He hurtled toward the precipice of his ultimate pleasure and did not try to hold back or prrolong it, just as Aiko had asked, and a low heated growl left him as he shuddered and his cock pulsed, the first jet of cum erupting from him with urgency. There were three more that followed, each less powerful, until the last just oozed from him, but he was hot and his cock throbbed strongly against her lips and tongue.

The first jet surprised her as it filled her mouth. She swallowed the first jet but the following three was overwhelming with her pulling up having his cum hitting her lips, cheeks, chin and all the way down her neck to her breasts. Holding her breasts to his cock letting the rest of his cum just ooz from him. To see and see his cock just pulsing was new to her but all the same she licked his cock to clean him up. After she released him to watch his cock just slip back within his form.

"I'd say you've been a very pent up kitty." Winking at him with a giggle. "Messy one at that.." Aiko ran her fingers through his fur before getting up off the bed then moved to the large washroom to get the musky scent of semen off of her skin. It took some time but once she was done she smell of lavender when she returned back to the bed where she nestled up to him under the sheets. With one last kiss she feel to sleep not knowing that Algon and William had decided that tomorrow was going to be a day to relax and let her work on her own.

The way Aiko paid very close attention to him was quite nice, and Okoru allowed her to clean him as as she saw fit, and she stayed with him until his erection subsided, and he watched her as she moved off to clean up. When she came back he held her close as she tucked herself against him and he stroked a hand along her back and over her hair. "I love you my darling." he purred to her, and though both soon fell asleep.

----------​

When morning came the smells of cooking food had wafted to their room, and Okoru awoke with a twitching nose and salivating mouth. With a little groan he moved, still feeling the warmth of Aiko pressed against him, and he kissed her forehead. "We shoudl go and eat, my love. I am sure you have a hard day ahead of you."

When morning came she was on her stomach with her nuzzling the pillow. With him waking her up she nodded to him with her stretching her arms out. Aiko had forgotten about his promise he made about making love that morning. "Give me a few moments to wake up. Once she sat up she leaned to one side then to the other before getting dressed though with her hair braided she walked out with him to the dining hall to see everyone was starting to arrive just like them.

Algon looked to Aiko with his old eyes that had this hopeless look in them. "I was talking to William last night and we both agree that today you need time to.." He didn't want to say decide on if she was capable of fighting or not. "To relax and reflect on your lessons." He had this tone of giving up on her ever catching on about what she could ever do.

"So I have the day off?" She asked as William muttered she had a lifetime off at this rate. Aiko did hear that remark and was going to ask him directly what he meant by that when Marcus asked if she and Okoru wanted to go to the river for a swim. Aiko just glared at William who glared right back at her. "I'm going to stay behind." Informing them as the food arrived, she got up and left back to their bedroom where she sat on the bed having the large thick leather bound book open in her lap.

There was an instant where Okoru wanted to chime in, to rebuke Aglon and William's apparent disappointment in Aiko, but he'd given his word he would not interfere, and so he let his beloved handle it as she saw fit, and he ate his breakfast. The time off could be used to gather her wits, and maybe he could go and work with her in some regard and they could have a breakthrough, and have her summon her own sort of Deathless. Okoru was not sure he could push her that far, but then, there was no better place to actually do that, since she could heal quickly, and Aglon was a skilled healer as well.

Following Aiko back to the room once he was done eating, Okoru found her with her book, looking over her studies. "I know I had promised to make love to you today Aiko, but I wonder if perhaps you and I can awaken in you the latent power that Aglon and William have been unable to. They are on the cusp of thinking your case is hopeless. I can see it in their eyes and in their manner. I want nothing more than to show William that he is wrong. Do you think that perhaps together we could draw that out of you?" he asked her, moving to sit on the bed beside her and leaning against her a little, arm about her shoulders.

Aiko hadn't turned a page as she was shaking. Though she shut the book when he moved to sit next to her but when he mentioned the promise she smiled at him. "I-" He continued on, her smile faded with her hanging her head with her arms crossed over her knees. While he leaned against her she felt his arm wrapped around her shoulders but it couldn't bring her out of the depression she was feeling. With a sigh she shook her head after some thought of why he wanted to jump in to help her. "I know you're wanting to help." Help didn't seem like the word but it was delicate enough. "But I'm going to take advantage of this day off..." With her pushing his arm off of her she got to her feet then looked back at him. "I'm not mad or upset just lost right now and I think you should go have fun." Aiko's stride took her out the door as a homunculi was bringing her plate. When she walked right by it the creature grunted in protest then followed to go back into the kitchen.

Aiko wasn't upset with Okoru but it felt like him pushing to help her was more of a pride thing for him than to help her. Walking past the two who were helpless as she left the cabin to go on her walk to reflect on everything. Though William had made a comment of Aiko portraying a Fey perfectly, Flighty. Algon even glared at his son for that remark and hit him behind his head with his staff. "We pushed her so hard day in and day out. A normal human would have broken before this! She's on the cusp of breaking herself which is why a day off is needed to keep her from being destroyed by her teachers!" Algon growled at his son as it was clear he wasn't to pleased about Aiko's bloodline, either bloodline. "I can't believe I raised a racist of a son." Algon shook his head while he left for his own sitting room.

Outside Aiko disappeared into the woods where her and Okoru made a game of it all last night. Aiko found a quiet spot and sat down where she closed her eyes to just let her thoughts run through her head. Hours went by she never noticed the sun going down then rising. During that time nature had vibrated under her to send her into a small cave in the side of a small mountain side. Though with Algon growing worried he sent his nephew and his homunculus out to find Aiko as it was a week since he gave her a day off. After five hours of searching there was reports of Asurans attacking in various areas on Algon's property and even his hounds couldn't find Aiko's scent. "Asurans?" Algon looked to Okoru who he imagined was worried though he heard as one Asuran had his arm cut off only to regenerate. "You know what this means. If she can creature living beings, stay hidden this long plus survive then someone said something to make her reach deep down inside to call upon the old magic."

Unsure just why Aiko had refused his offer to help, Okoru chalked it up to her simply being in a bad mood. He'd never done anything for his own benefit, and if she was refusing his help then that simply meant she wanted to figure it out on her own. Okoru let her go, knowing she could handle herself. When the reports started coming in that there were Asurans on the property, and that they could not find Aiko, Okoru did become worried. Though as there was also an incident of an Asuran regenerating a limb, he knew that these were not real Asurans, but carried their form. Xin was proof, and Okoru himself also knew, that Asurans could not regenerate lost limbs. No, this was magic, and he had to agree with Aglon. "This might actually be Aiko's work. She's trying to access her power." Okoru said.

Algon smiled softly. "I'll admit I didn't think she could unlock or go beyond what she was doing. I'd sit and watch her everyday, struggling knowing you were wanting to jump in to help. Something made her or helped her break through that point. Yet we have to get her back here." Suddenly there was a loud roar that made the deck rumble under his feet, hounds howling in pain, Marcus came riding out of the forest with his friends with a large Asuran bear knocked a tree down following them but stopped. His structure was of solid granite but he slowly turned stomping back to the forest. "She's in the mountain area, Okoru."

The old man walked down the steps and took Marcus's horse and rode off leading Okoru but as soon as he entered the forest the bear had turned to swat at him. Algon raised his staff with the wooden striking the stony paw having it shatter. "Back beast!" The bear roared at him with it striking downwards missing the old man just as he rode by. Another Asuran appeared by it was made of leaves, a tiger but Algon engulfed it in flames. It took effort and time to reach the mountain area. "She's here but I can't detect her but perhaps you can Okoru."

Okoru was impressed with the beings that Aiko seemed to be able to conjure now, and their might, though great, was not yet enough to batter down the defenses of the elderly man. Once they'd reached the more stony and mountainous areas he could feel Aiko, however faint. Though she had the ability now to hide her scent, even from him, he'd marked her as his mate and this gave him a certain empathy with her. As they would search and draw closer, he could feel her presence, almost like following a thread, and soon he would feel the pull of her. Not her magic, but Aiko herself. Okoru would lead the old man over the dangerous rocky outcroppings, and several times would help Aglon as they moved over the terrain. When he knew he was close, rather than suffer a possible attack by other conjured beings, Okoru called out for his beloved. "Aiko! It's me, Okoru! I am here with Aglon to help you!" he called, hoping that she could hear him.

Aiko was in a trace like sleep but hearing and feeling Okoru nearby made her open her eyes. Darkness surrounded her and she reached out touching the stone walls. "Why..." Shaking her head as the earth moved with her sneezing with the sun light being let in as she was above Okoru and Algon. Aiko crawled out coughing just as from the stone surroundings copies of Okoru appeared next to her, growling at the two below them.

"Okoru...Algon... What are you doing? I thought you gave me a day off?" Coughing as she was covered in dust, sweat and bits of cuts from the earth shifting constantly around her. Ever since she came there she lost track of time though she looked at the Asurans who were appearing growling at Algon and Okoru with them pawing their own weapons. Aiko shook her head as she didn't realize what was happening with her hanging her head now feeling the lack of food and water but her appearance said she wasn't suffering. "Enough...They aren't here to hurt me." Aiko looked to the elemental copies who stopped growling but still pawed their weapons. One of Okoru's copies lifted her up and gently lowered down to Okoru's grasps. When she was standing with Okoru the copies didn't disappear with her nuzzling in his chest obviously she wasn't struggling, the creatures moved and acted on their own.

Okoru reached up and caught his beloved in his arms, pulling her close as she nuzzled into his chest, and Aiko seemed quite at ease, her elemental Asurans standing guard. "You do have the day off my love, but not long after you left there were reports of Asurans roaming the property of Aglon and William, and they attacked several people. We were able to drive several of them off, and luckily nobody was killed, but it did raise a rather interesting panic." Okoru informed her and lifted her into his arms and kissed her cheeks, peppering her face with little affections. She was no worse for wear, but he was worried that tapping into this power would make things harder for her to get control of.

"Are you ready to go back, or would you like me to stay out here with you for awhile?" he asked her, willing to do whatever she desired, and looking at Aglon. He knew the old man could take care of himself, so he wasn't worried about him walking back, so long as the elemental creations would leave him alone.

Back
Top Bottom