Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Aiko cried out in shock as he flipped her over onto her stomach. In seconds he mounted her to plunge about half of his cock into her. Crying in discomfort only to have him yank her hair back making her look at him out of the corner of her eyes. She never seen this side of him before which made her confused. To feel his large cock deep inside her but yet when he slapped her ass hard she cried out. "Okoru! Oh fuck!" Closing her eyes as he pushed her body into the dirt and suddenly the vines turned on her to tie down before him to keep her hips raised to the right angle for him to just punish her taunting pussy. "I love to feel your cock plunge as deep as possible! Breed me like you would with any other lioness!" She was trying to provoke his primal need to breed to make him exhausted and drained by morning.

Okoru didn't hold back at all as he plunged deeply into her body, battering at her cervix, penetrating it to plumb as deeply as he could go, balls pressed hard to her clit at her word, her hair wrapped about his hand as he rode her hard. Hips slammed into her as he drove deep and stretched her mercilessly, filling her with his cock again and again as he levered himself to one side a little, and then upward to plunge down, her taut tummy bulging a little with each thrust - Aiko so full of cock. Okoru himself was beyond words now, growling and grunting like the animal he was, bending deep over his mate, letting instinct guide him as he bit her as he had done so many weeks ago, his teeth falling into the exact same places they had before, puncturing skin, and this time, since the mark had already been given, the punctures were not nearly as painful, Okoru's hips still impaling Aiko on his cock as he once more licked the wounds to make them close, but the mark darker and fresher, renewed.

Inside of her pussy, Aiko could feel Okoru throbbing and Okoru knew he was close, powerful thrusts that would have flattened her to the ground were it not for the vines holding her in place, letting her swing as she'd mentioned earlier, each thrust pushing her up and away, and Okoru actually came out of her, her swollen pink cunt a deep color, tiny hole gaped open from his brutal thrusts as she swung back and plunged onto his cock as he plugged that sweet tight hole, her juices dripping onto the forest floor.

The vines kept her tied up as he plunged deep inside her several times. In time it felt like he was punishing her which she loved. Moaning under him as his thrusts swung her about then suddenly she was rammed right back on his cock. That one last moment she screamed out with her body tensing up with her juices gushing out of her tight pussy and sprayed all over the matted fur of his pelvic region. Aiko's head was spinning with her body spasming before him. This was the most intense orgasm she had ever experience that it was hard for her to breathe.

Of course Okoru felt her cum, her tiny pussy clamping down as she squirted her lovejuices all over his cock and his crotch, and the lion didn't let up, ramming deep into her now-soaked pussy, merciless in his pounding, and his cock swelling, balls tightening as her pussy milked him insistently. Okoru moaned low and heated as he came, filling her womb with his seed, overflowing her so that his cum dripped from her tight hole and along her thighs, her ass jiggling with the impacts of his body, though his movements slowed as he emptied himself into her, quite spent.

Aiko cried out as she felt him ramming hard into her and quickly only to feel him emptying into her. Gasping as she felt his seed being buried deep inside her womb and drip down her bare thighs. His hand still wrapped up in her hair just as he held himself deep inside her tight snatch. Her ass was red from the merciless pounding he had given her and her belly ached from expanding from his pent up juices.

"If I didn't know better I'd start to think you want me to carry around a tiny you." Laughing weakly as she felt his claws of his one paw over her hip. But the vines that cradled her moved to give her some comfort as her stomach buldged from both his cock and semen.

Okoru gently pulled out of her, knwoing that it was painful for her for him to stay inside of her with his size once they'd both cum, and her body gave a little sucking sound as he pulled out, it was so tight. A gentle laugh met her ears as Okoru let go of her hair and the vines stayed about her, and he lifted her into his arms. "I do not know if it is possible for you to carry around a tiny me. I would normally say it is not, but with your fairy blood, who knows? A quarter-fey, quarter-elf, half-Asuran. I've no idea what that might look like." he said thoughtfully, and just held Aiko close. "You have my seed inside you my love. See if you can draw on that, help you with your magic to draw forth beings that are strong like me, driven and loyal like I am, and that will protect you until they themselves are destroyed." he said, the idea coming to him. His own seed should make such magic very strong indeed. The power to give life, and her power to nurture it... a mixture of them both to an extremely powerful result.

Aiko smiled with her running her hand over his cheek to curl up to him. Having no idea that some males liked the idea of breeding, to nurture their tiny future selves, to make sure their bloodline or teachings live on forever. Aiko kissed the large white lion with passionate love that only true lovers could understand. "If I could some how produce such a force I will welcome it. But I do enjoy the thought of you trying to impregnate me." There was that naughty thought in her mind of their mindless love making could have more than one positive result. Orgasms were wonderful but what if it was paired off with the possibility of offspring? Of one woman giving up her well being to bring in her lover's offspring into this world to accept the challenges that may come from birth, to walking, to their first scraps of theirs knees and their first bloody nose from fighting. In the end the female looked to the male who donated their seed to bring such unconditional love into their life for one thing, protection from danger.

Yet lucky for her and Okoru there was uncertainty if she could bare children ever. Sure, Fey blood could influence the impossible but it was her elven blood that made things impossible. For all Aiko knew her own eggs could accept any seed that invaded her womb to make her a mother. Yet she knew deep down in her heart she wasn't ready to be a mother yet.

Giggling Aiko kissed along his jawline. "I like to pretend if you were trying to breed me. It calls out your inner beast which also brings out an intense, blacking out, addicting orgasm in me. To feel you pounding away at me like I was an Asuran such as yourself makes me feel like you see past everything about me to the point you see just me, me as Aiko. Aiko, the wild untamed Princess that spits upon rules and regulations, and had grown to love fighting as it brings out such pleasant pleasures in the depths of my heart and soul!"

As his beloved spoke Okoru could only hold her close and smile. He found the thought of having children with her not so bad, though it had not been something he'd given much thought to. "If I can give you children then I will, though Nature has a way of deciding these things." Okoru said. There was nothing more he wanted in the world than to make Aiko happy, and to give her everything she wanted. The thought of her having an heir with anyone but himself caused his stomach to knot, but the fact she would ever want to have children with him made him exceedingly happy.

"When next you fight, think of me, and the spirit that I have in battle. That should help you." he told her and purred loudly as she kissed along his face. "I love it when you are wild and free. You will always be that in my eyes." he said.

"I love you so much, Okoru." Whispering to him as her legs were draped over one of his arms while she nestled into him. Her body was trying to recover from the intense orgasm though she thought could go one more round with him but her body felt light and weak from just being tied up and him slamming into her. "Fuck...I don't think I can go another round, Beloved!" Laughing as she nibbled at his jawline before she slipped down and grabbed her panties. Maybe walking back with him to the cabin and she silently snuck in with him. Though she had regained energy just as they reached their room. "You know how about one more love making?"

"I love you too Aiko." Okoru replied without hesitation, and smiled as she got her panties. He slipped back into the clothing he had, and walked with her back to the house proper. Once there she snuck into his room with him, and he certainly was not complaining. As she mentioned one more bout of lovemaking, Okoru smiled. "Now that you're starting to truly explore your body and libido, I think you're becoming insatiable!" he told her, and pulled her close. "What would you like to start with you little minx?" he asked her, paws kneading her supple ass.

They had a shared bedroom and a large bed to go with it. With a smile she stripped down from her clothes down to the snatch he had pumped several ounces of cum into. "How about on this bed here. We never got to destroy it yet." Laughing softly with her moving backwards where she laid back on top of the soft sheet. Aiko ran her hand along her thigh then up cupping her ample breast. "I want to see your face when you unleash another torrent of cum deep into me." A sly smile crept on her lips as she slid her legs together since she didn't think her spreading them so he can see his mess was a turn on. With a snap of her fingers the candles at the sides of their bed ignited with the soft candle light caressing her soft ample figure.

Okoru grinned as cAiko pointed out that they had yet to destroy this particular bed, and then the soft glow cast over her body made her into nothing less than a heavenly vision. "I think I will be more than happy to destroy this bed with you my love." he told her and climbed in next to her, caressing up her shapely legs and over her hip until he fondled one heavy breast as he bent down to kiss her lips, fingers playing over her nipple, tugging gently as his other hand slipped between her thighs, feeling the sticky mess there he'd left behind, and finding it quite erotic as he caressed her slit, feeling just how wet and hot she already was for him.

She watched him walk over to crawl in next to her but she leaned in kissing him softly with her moving while his hand ran over her heavy breast to play with her nipple. His other hand shifted up between her legs making her shift her hips to allow him access to feel his fingers playing with her. "Okoru..." Moaning his name with her hands moving over his clothed torso. Returning to kissing him as she unhooked his armor to peel him down to his loin cloth so she didn't feel so under dressed with him in bed. Smiling as she ran her fingers through his fur having her fingers going over his scars but Aiko purred to him. "I love your scars, Okoru..." Smiling as she moved kissing each scar he had even down to his lower waist.

The feeling of his beloved's hands on him was like none other, and Okoru could already feel his arousal growing, the evidence of it clear as Aiko removed his clothing and the loincloth, gifted with the sight of his cock emerging from his sheath for her. As her finger traced his scars he smiled. "You will have your own scars my love, and I love them just as deeply." he said, briefly touching the mark he'd given her, the special bite reserved for a mate, the pattern unique to him.

The finger playing along her heated slit pressed gently between those soft warm lips to tease at her folds, and Okoru claimed her mouth in a passionate kiss. As his tongue pressed into her mouth his finger pressed into her pussy, feeling how tight and wet she still was, his spunk making her channel all the more slick from just earlier.

She closed her eyes while his fingers moved along the bite mark he left upon her neck and shoulder. Tilting her head while his fingers continued to play with the markings then his other hand moving further down. Aiko instinctively parted her legs slightly with him teasing her folds yet when he kissed her she moaned loudly. Reaching up she ran her fingers through his mane while her tongue moved along his rough tongue. The feeling of his finger slipping inside her had her hips moving upwards to feel the palm of his hand gracing along her clit. Hungry for him as she pressed her breasts up against his strong firm chest with her dropping her hand further down to stroke his slowly emerging cock.

Feeling the way she arched up into him, Okoru's palm would grind into her swelling clit, the finger penetrating her tight wet core pumping in and out of her slowly. Her soft breasts pressed into his chiseled chest and Okoru kissed her back, deepenign the kiss with a moan when he felt her fingers wrap about his cock and stroke him. His formidable length slipped further from him, and Okoru's hips moved slightly, that pulsing rod rubbing along her inner thigh and his finger sliding deeper as he wriggled it inside of her, the heel of his palm still rubbing at her clit.

When she felt his finger wiggling she couldn't help but giggle in the kiss. Though she continued to stroke his cock wanting him at full length since she wanted him nice and deep inside her. Her snatch was soaking wet as her juices covered his teasing hand while the tip of her thumb moved over the tip of his cock to stimulate his pre cum to leak from him.

As Aiko stroked his cock, bringing him to full length and hardness, Okoru slipped that finger in and out of her dripping cunt. By now Aiko's juices coated his finger and Okoru slipped it out of her to press it to her tiny asshole. Breaking the kiss with his beloved his mouth dropped to her ripe tits, tongue lapping at one nipple, and he sucked on it hard, purring. Even as he sucked her nipple the finger at her ass gently pressed into her. The thumb of the same hand slipped into her cunt, penetrating both holes as he sucked her tits.

She didn't know what he had planned with his thumb until she felt him rubbing her little pucker. "Planning on using that one some day?" Teasing him as he moved his lips down to her breasts to have him kiss and suck on it. To feel that slight pop of his thumb moving into her ass then his other finger slipping into her pussy. Moaning with her hips moving in his hand to adjust to this new feeling he had started on her. Quivering in his hand that held her hips and his mouth held her breast to keep her in place.

"Only if you let me of course." Okoru said, though the thought of fucking Aiko's perfect little ass made his cock ache. His finger and thumb moved in and out of her tight little holes as his mouth sucked at her tits, his bulk holding Aiko in place as her hand stroked along his thick cock, her thumb coaxing precum from the tip that spread a bit of slickness along his sensitive head. "Are you offering up that sweet ass of yours my love?" he asked, nuzzling along her neck and kissing and licking that sensitive skin.

Tilting her head as he kissed along her neck and continued to stroke both holes. "If you promise to be gentle the first time then yes. You're more than welcomed to give it a try. I'm actually curious..." Moaning softly as she ached for his cock to slam into her pussy. "Darling...I ache so much! I want you inside me!"

Okoru nuzzled along her neck and Could feel her holes tighten in her wanton desire, her words echoing the signs her body was giving him. "I want to watch your face as I fill you up." he told her, and settled himself between her legs, withdrawing his fingers from her body as his thick cock slid along her pussy, splitting those lips wide as he gently rocked his hips against her. Reaching down between them he caught the swollen head of his prick in her hole and pressed forward, feeling that glove-like fit stretch over his thick cock as he began to feed her snatch his cock, inch by inch, until he was nestled inside of her. A soft heated moan left him at the feel of her tight cunt, and Okoru's eyes locked with hers.

With a smile and following his lead she rolled onto her back with him nestling between her legs. Her hands ran up over his chest just as he probed her back door once then he adjusted himself. He was slow with him thrusting up into her with her moaning to feel the veiny cock slowly slide up into her inch by inch. When he reached his base where his sheath pressed against her folds. To feel the fur against her folds drove her to grab hold of his ass to keep him deep inside her. Aiko looked up at his eyes seeing he was looking down at her. "God that cock...I can't get enough of you!" Moaning out to him with her stretching her form out with her running her tongue long his throat.

"You're so tight my love." Okoru grunted to her, that tight little pussy once more squeezing his cock. His hips started to move, sliding that thick cock in and out of her and as she licked his throat he rumbled a purr in pleasure. Soft wet noises came from her pussy as he drove into her, still softly for the moment, but his pace growing as her inner thighs slapped his hips and if he pressed much harder he was sure to bruise her flawless skin. Okoru looked down where he split her labia apart, the sight of her pussy swallowing his cock and stretched so tight bringing a snarl from him as he started to rut, her body jolted with each thrust as he plunged deeply into her.

Moaning under him as her breath raced over his throat just as she laid there under him. To know it was him, the love of her life, that was making love to her just made even new experiences even better. The wet sounds of their flesh sucking and the soft slaps of his hips into her inner thighs didn't seem to phase her as that sound was all to familiar. "OH!!" Moaning as she tilted her head back missing him glancing down between them to see his cock splitting her open nice and wide to take his entire length. Gasping as he rammed her once which got her attention to look up at him. Aiko felt that spear head like tip hitting her cervix as if threatening to invade her uterus to deliver his potent seed. The thought of him losing it made her lose her own mental control while she looked down between them to see his cock sinking deep into her folds then back out. "Oh yeah... Drive deep inside me!" Whispering softly to him while she reached up bringing him down in a passionate kiss with her free hand moving over the small of his back to stab her sharp nails into her skin.

Back
Top Bottom