Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

An image of a whole city full of naked elves flashed through her mind she couldn't help but blush "oh" was all she could seem to say.

"It's quite a beautiful city, woven naturally into the massive trees of a sacred forest. Would you like to go there? The Nakazuri are friendly and peaceful, I assure you." Kurokami stroked her cheek as she blushed.

Lily closed her eyes a moment enjoying the feeling of him stroking her cheek. she then open them again and looked up at him "yes, i would like to see it it sounds beautiful"

"It's settled then." Kurokami said softly. "I'm ready to leave at any time, you just tell me when."

"well to be honest, i am a little sore" she said blushing. She was Sore from their love making. "but you can go back if you like."

"All right. I'll leave you to rest." Kurokami got up off the bed and headed for the door, his magic suit appearing on him. "Are you absolutely certain there's nothing I can get for you from the party? Nothing at all?"

Lily shook her head "no i am fine but thank you" Lily smiled softly as she wrapped the blanket around herself "don't be gone to long or else people will talk that we couldn't satify each other on our wedding night" Lily giggled.

OOC: what was his lovers name?

((Kurokami's former lover's name was Amaterasu, the sun goddess))

Kuro made his way out back to the party, a satisfied look on his face to make sure no one got the wrong impression. He looked to see if there were any guests around that he hadn't been aware of before now that the party was starting to die down a bit, and to see what was left of the food and drink.

Amaterasu stood apart from the crowd watching as the party began to die down. She was looking for the groom. She still couldn't believe he had married. She had to come here herself to see it.

OOC: why did they break up?

Kurokami looked around and was surprised to see a face he hadn't seen in at least 20 years! It was Amaterasu, the sun goddess herself, who had came to his wedding! He wondered how she would know of this, for they never saw each other since his curse caused her earthly kingdom to deteriorate into a barren wasteland well beyond recovery. He slowly and reluctantly approached her, his heart pounding with every step. What will she think of him now that he's chosen to marry another girl after being her lover for so long?

Amaterasu's heart hurt at the thought that he loved someone else. She hope that there were other reasons why he married this girl. Even though she had never met the woman Amaterasu already knew she wasn't good enough for Kurokami. Amaterasu watched as he approached her and she walked over to him "hello Kurokami"

"Ammy? Is that you!? How did you find me!?" He was still quite surprised at her presence here. "A terrifying sorcerer was after Lily...I didn't know what to do to protect her. I thought marrying her would help me keep her safe from him, but I never thought I would see you again..." He vainly reached out for her, though he felt like a helpless man reaching out for the stars themselves as he did so.

Amaterasu froze for a moment when he told her he married this girl Lily to protect so there was a chance. "well i heard talk of an Immortal witches wedding. Since you and i both know immortal marry so rarely i had to find out who it was. i was shocked to find out it was you" She explained has sort of drew him to walk deeper into the woods away from everyone "as for seeing me again that was your choice i never wanted you to leave in the first place"

"You...you didn't? That's absurd!" Kuro turned his back to her. "Your Kingdom of Sol was a thriving Theocracy, a fertile kingdom filled with vast fields and forests teeming with life in abundance. Because I stayed there, with you, for too long, it is all gone now! Those rolling hills are now just mounds of dirt, the vast farmlands now have no nutrients remaining in their soil, the forests are now just miles upon miles of rotting wood, your human inhabitants all died out from the eternal famine, I genocided several thousand species of plants and animals unique to your kingdom...why on earth would you want me back?" By the time he was done saying this, he was in a fetal position sobbing uncontrollably; for a man of his stature, Kurokami was surprisingly sensitive.

Amaterasu had tears in her eyes by the time he was down she kneel on the ground next to him "its simple i loved you, i still do, you were the one for me, and i can never ever let that go"

"You? You would forgive me?" Kuro asked, looking to Amaterasu through his teary eyes. "No, of course not...but I would do anything to earn your forgiveness...I would even build you a new kingdom!" He exclaimed. "To earn back your love..."

"of course i forgive you had no control over that." Amaterasu tocuhed his cheek softly "to earn back my love? you mean you still love me, you would want to be with me?"

"Yes, yes I do..." Kurokami said softly. "But..." He had just married Lily, and to leave her like this on her wedding night would be...

"Yes, I'm sorry...I don't know what to do now...I can't just abandoned her right after marrying her...but I don't want to lose you again, Ammy..." Kurokami felt like he was in quite the dilemma, and looked to the sun goddess for help.

Amaterasu looked at him "well if you were to leave her it would better to do it sooner rather than later. You wouldn't want her to get to attached." Amaterasu couldn't believe it was he really going to leave his new wife.

Kurokami's heart raced as he thought of the consequences of leaving Lily. "Why...I wish I could just have both of you...I wonder if I should introduce her to you..."

Amaterasu wrinkled her forehead "you know i am not the kind of woman to share you it is taking everything in me not to kill her now. Come on just end it with her, its not like you love her"

Back
Top Bottom