Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Lily wanted to pull him back to her he pulled away. "no i didn't mean it like that......" She bit her lip hard "i don't know what to do, or what i want. Perhaps you should show me everything that i need to know"

"Well, there are quite a few things I could teach you." Kurokami said, smiling. "Perhaps foreplay 101 is in order?"

Lily wrinkled her forehead "what is that. I never heard of that" Lily was so sweet so innocent and her innocents truly showing now

"Really now?" Kurokami asked. "Foreplay is what we do to get each other aroused for lovemaking. It's about touching each other in all the right ways and places...I'm sure you can hazard a guess as to where you'd need to touch me." He explained.

"You do have an idea, hmm?" Kurokami said, intrigued. He leaned forward to express his interest. "And would you tell your newlywed husband this idea of yours?"

Lily bit her lip and look down blushing. "i was told that men like a womans hand wrapped around his penis and a woman is suppose to move it up and down. I don't know how true that is" Lily explained softly she still could bring herself to look at him to embarrassed.

Kurokami chuckled. "Oh, yes that's true! It's very true!" He smiled, then leaned in to her ear. "What do you think we do to ourselves when we're lonely?" He said, to see what her reaction would be.

"And it doesn't necessarily have to be a woman's hand." Kurokami explained. "It can be her mouth, provided she doesn't use her teeth, of course...and naturally, the main act of lovemaking is like that with another part of her." He smiled. "Would you be comfortable with any of them?"

Lily didn't like the idea of putting her mouth on him. She was taught only whores do that. "i could use my hands if like or......" Lily bit her lip a moment looking away from him "we could make love" She said softly

"Hmm...so you'd just rather jump straight to that, then?" Kurokami asked. "Is this how you would like to remember your first time? If so, just lay down on your back..." Even if she did, he hoped he could eventually get her to do all the things he did with Amaterasu, his previous lover...

"i am sorry, i thought i had to give my body to tonight, to what you pleased with it. That is why my mother and the other women tied me to the bed" Part of lily couldn't wait to feel him inside her. the other part was a bit afraid.

"Ah! Well, I'll let you decide what you want to do. What I want to do is what you want to do. Even if you'd rather we cuddle for a while, that's still fine." Kuro explained, running a hand through her hair.

Lily leaned in kissing him softly pulling away slowly "please you lead tonight i am to nervous." her eyes pleading with him. She thought made once she learned all there is to know about love making that she would take the lead then

"Sure...of course. Lie down on your back. What I'm going to do next is going to sting for a bit, but only for a moment. Trust me, it will be worth it." Kuro said to her calmly. "And spread your legs, of course."

Lily laid down like he said. she spread her legs a little for. She was no longer aroused she was just nervous now. She knew she could trust him but still she was afraid.

"Don't be nervous." Kurokami said calmly. He positioned his hard length over her slit, and when he was sure it was in the right place, he thrust it inside of her as far as he could, but he made sure not to go too fast. He pulled out of her, and grabbed a handkerchief from the nightstand to wipe the blood off of her slit, and off the tip of his shaft, the result of bursting through her hymen. "It'll get better...I promise."

Lily kept her eyes locked on him. her breathing was harsh and she whimpered softly as she felt him trying to find her whole. then a white hot pain filled her. Tears came to her eyes as she cried out in pain.

"All right...you okay?" Kurokami asked calmly. He then pressed his member back inside of her, and began to slide his shaft in and out of her inner tunnel at a slow but steady pace. He leaned down over her to kiss her.

As he re-entered her she still felt some pain. He felt so huge inside her. Lily kissed him back trying to take her mind off the slight pain she was feeling.

Kurokami penetrated her slowly, waiting for Lily's pain to subside. Until she began showing some visible signs of pleasure, he wouldn't speed up his thrusting very much.

Lily worked to try and take her mind off of what she felt. She began to kiss his neck softly gently nipping at his flesh with her teeth. She started to grow a little wetter for him.

Kurokami tried going a little faster, hoping Lily was starting to enjoy this now. "How...how do you feel?" He asked as she was in the middle of kissing his neck. "Any better than before?"

Lily released his neck from her lips and she smiled at him "yes, there is less pain now" In fact she was pretty wet now. She could he powerful strokes and she wanted more, her hips began to arch to his thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom