Destiel is My Piece of Heaven. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

katisacat

Pulsar
This is a Supernatural Fandom Romance RP between Dean Winchester and Castiel the angel. (Note: One of the rpers has only seen up to season six at the start of this rp. So there will be no spoilers beyond episode 9 of Season 6. Thank you.)

WARNING! CONTAINS HOMOSEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU'RE HOMOPHOBIC, GO AWAY!

RE: Destiel is My Pie. (katisacat and Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Dean knew he shouldn't bother Castiel right now. He needed him though. Sam and him had found something that might spell the end of the war... Jesus's crown of thorns. He didn't quite know how he knew it was real, but when Crowley had started to cower when he saw it, he knew it had to at least be special. He hoped it might spell some good for him and his brother.

Dean ran a hand through he hair letting out ansigh. "Cas, I know you're busy, but sammy needs you. I need you. We found something." He prayed in the impala, eyes closed as he rested his head back, just... waiting.

Dean startled slightly, then let out a sigh of relief. He'd come for him. "Sammy and I found something, cas. I think it's Jesus's crown of thorns." He explained, curious as to what the angel might have to say.

Dean shrugged his shoulders, following the angel into the bunker.

Sam smiled smally at castiel as he looked up from his computer reasearch. "Hey cas. What's up?" He asked, truthfully happy to see the angel he knew dean had missed him.

Sam tilted his head, but didn't question. Castiel had been a man of few words lately. "On the table in front of me cas. What's the big rush?" He asked as Dean came in his expression mirroring his brother's, but with hurt mixed in.

Cas looked at the bag and reached in, carefully pulling the crown of thorns out, looking it over carefully. "This crown is very special, but also very dangerous." He looked at them. "Did either of you spill blood by being pricked by the thorns?"

Dean looked worried, like he always did. Sam shook his head. "No. I didn't touch it." He replied, and dean looked worried. "I pricked myself when I picked it up. I don't think I bled though. Why?" He asked, checking all his fingers for any trace of blood.

Castiel visibly tensed when he heard Dean had pricked himself then nodded when he said he didn't spill blood. "As long as your blood did not make contact with the thorns of the crown then that is ok." He said, looking down at the crown. "I have to hide this, somewhere Raphael won't be able to find it." He thought for a moment, trying to think of the best place.

Dean tilted his head. "What happens if I had bled?" He asked curiously, wondering about why castiel was so tense about it. He nodded at the angel. "Well, we'll help you hide it, righg sammy?" Sam just nodded in reply.

Castiel sighed and explained. "This item holds great powers dean. It has many abilities. But it is also very dangerous to the wielder of it. Any man who bleeds upon the thorns will suffer their worst possible death. For the sun of our father his worst death was as the story went. He was beaten and abandoned. His people turned against him and he was left with none who would help him in his time of need as he had done for so many in his life."

Castiel nodded and seemed to still be thinking of where to hide the crown. "Well... for now I suppose it is safest with me." He carefully wrapped it up in three layers of towels then placed in in the bag before setting it under his trench coat, where it seemed to disappear.

Castiel didn't see it. He'd never experienced any such feelings of romantic interest in another being. Though to him, Dean was indeed very special. He just didn't quite understand why yet. "He is not tracking me. I have used a very powerful concealment spell, no one can find me unless I want them to."

Dean let out a sigh of relief. "Thank something." He muttered softly, walking out of the room. Sam sighed, running a hand through his hair. "He worried more about you than he does me, cas. You know that's gotta mean something."

Castiel looked at Sam confused. "Why would he worry about me? I am far more powerful than he is. He should be focusing on not getting himself killed. If the war goes well, he, nor you, will be revived if you die."

Sam shook his head. "You don't get it, Cas. You never did." He said simply, sipping a coffee. He wouldn't be the one to tell castiel that Dean was in love with him. No, that was something dean would have to tell him himself.

Sam sighed, frowning. He went to go check on his brother, who was nursing a scotch and looking quite weary. "You gotta just tell him, Dee. You know he won't understand otherwise." He told his older brother sagely, frowning as he got him self a beer and sat next to him on the couch. Dean stretched frowning. "Would he even understand if I did though, sammy?"

Back
Top Bottom