Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Sera grimaced. She was sure Tatia was either oblivious or simply ignoring it but if she caught someone doing that to her the Phoenix would be less than impressed. And for the person who lingered their gaze on Elaya...

A growl almost left her throats but she reigned it back, calming herself, "if I catch it I'll handle it. Or simply speak to the Circle about who they hire."

She drew Elaya to the bathroom in her small fireproofed suite and tugged at her clothes, eager to get them off.

"How about a bath before bed?" She purred, tracing patterns on Elayas arm.

Elaya smirked. "Talk to Pitr. She will be especially displeased."

She also drew Sera's clothing off. "Anything you wish ny love. But i want tos ee you as well.

"Of course," Sera grinned and turned on the bath water for them both, watching it bubble and steam as she added a fiery touch to it, "why would I pass up such a chance to bath you?"

When the water was done she pulled them both in, sitting Elaya between her legs and humming that lullaby now forever there's that Elaya had sung once to calm her. It still seemed to do the trick as Sera grew more relaxed, running soap over Elayas back and marvelling at the battle scars, each as beautiful to Sera as the last.

"Tell me something I don't know about you," she whispered, running a finger over a scar, "something I wouldn't have guessed or a story you've never told me. I want to know more Elaya."

Elaya bit her lip then spoke. "I was convinced for the longest time you would never want me." She pressed her hands to her chest, her fingers to her palms, her thumbs pointed toward her chin, the right hidden within her hand.

When she spoke, her voice was not that of Elaya the Princess, the warrior, or even the woman Sera knew. It was more like that of a little girl.

The gesture, the self hug, was a way that Elaya had learned to use to cope with her fears and insecurities long ago.

She still seemed the little girl as she gulped. "I.... When Gerry and I joined I had all but given up on my dream...to get married...to have babies. I thought I was doomed to be alone forever... Then I met you and the group...and I hoped...but I just knew....i just knew I could never have someone like you..."

Her voice was wet and filled with the pain of her fears. "I never truly dreamed I could find someone so wonderful. And kind. And beautiful. Who loved me...truly loved me for me. There were suitors...and powers that sought me...but I wanted love..not just a marriage...."

She turned in Sera's arms and looked up at her lover's face. Her eyes were streaming tears as she still held her fists to her chest, her left thumb hidden under her chin. "Tell me this is real...That i'm not dreaming. Not just imagining having everything I ever wanted before me...please."

The desperation was almost frantic. Elaya was on edge, experiencing her sudden surge of hormones.

"Please...tell me Seraphina. Please...save me."

Sera wrapped her arms tightly around Elaya, surprised but overly blessed to be told such truths. Never had she seen this side of Elaya or thought it had existed. She almost felt like it was a joke, her oh so powerful fiance, and the rock she leaned on feeling as vulnerable as Sera felt some days.

"I never knew," she whispered, holding Elaya to her naked chest and softly stroking her wet hair, embracing and caressing her as they sat in the bath, the water hot on their skin, "You were always an aspiration to me in the group. The woman who feared nothing. Who won every battle she faced. Back then...aw Elaya, back then I never spoke to you because all everyone did was praise your work. I was a little...anxious when you tried speaking to me. Like if...if I didn't impress you, I'd lose respect from the others. When Fernard passed I just knew you'd be our leader...I never expected it to be me."

She spoke only truths. For many years after joining the group she had been nothing short of silent. She almost reached Arya's level of conversation, although without the sass and snark. For the first year she had joined the group, when it was only Fernard and the angel and demon, Sera hadn't spoken more than in nods and shrugs, and she could remember Amitiel asking once if she knew English. It actually pulled a smile onto her face as she reminisced.

"I remember one night, sitting around a campfire, two nights before you and Gerry joined, " she started, now the one telling the story, "I had gotten up to collect more wood and the three men were sitting on a log on the opposite side of the fire. I guess he didn't realize I could hear him when Amitiel decided to ask Fernard if I spoke English or not. It wasn't until then, a year after I'd joined that I realized I hadn't spoken for a year, hadn't felt the need to be heard. Nods were enough. Two days later we met you two in a bar outside Haven City, and I turned to Fernard after one look at you and said 'we need her'."

She kissed Elaya's wet hair, breathing in her scent, "You radiated strength, and we needed that. Scared the shit out of Amitiel too, looked at me like he saw a ghost. Narxis just kept grinning at me, never really found out why..."

She shrugged the thought away and continued, "I'm sorry I didn't see you for your beauty sooner. I was just so focused on the job, in proving my worth to the team, to you. To hear you say you were proud of my work. You're opinion meant more to me than even Fernard's, and he was my tutor until he passed."

Sera stroked Elaya's hair, "I had long ago given up on love too, I never expected to find it again, I wouldn't even entertain the notion anymore, I casted it away, thinking those would be safer not loving me. Did Fernard ever tell you how he found me? The three of them had been given a contract to kill the fire beast living on top a mountain. They were handed their weight weight in gold and told to slay it however they saw fit and bring back its head. When they reached the base of the volcano the beast emerged and shot down the mountainside to scare them off. The beast was me. I never wanted to hurt them, I just wanted to live alone and in peace. Amitiel shot me down though from the skies and I fell. It was Fernard who found me first, returned to flesh. He realized what I was, and when I told him my story, he spared my life in exchange for my services. A Phoenix on his team would be an invaluable asset he told me. He never told the other two why I was being hunted, and he sent the man who ordered my death the head of a deer."

She leaned forward, whispering in Elaya's ear, "His daughter...she had fallen in love with me, but her love was misguided, as it was not returned, and I was refused to fall for another. She tried to prove it though, and climbed the mountain but fell to her death. I had tried to save her but was too late, but her father had seen me flying and found his daughter dead at the base of the mountain, and misjudged my actions as evil. Fernard saved me, but no one could save me from myself...but you."

Tilting her lovely wolf's head back up she kissed her nose, "So no Elaya, this is no dream. Because even in my dreams I could never imagine a life as perfect as this, surrounded by friends, engaged to the most perfect woman I know, and for the first time in my life pregnant with a baby that is ours."

She ran her hand down to her waist, guiding Elaya's hand with it, "Soon we will be mothers my wolf. We will have our own home with our own child. We have found our happily ever after baby. All of this, it's real."

Elaya listened to her lover silently.

She slowly released her hands and wrapped her arms about the Phoenix's waist. She put her chin onto Sera's chest, letting her jaw nestle on the redhead's breasts. "Thank you..."

She smiled softly and just lay there, touching the place their child waited. Then she sighed. "Thank you Seraphina. I love you."

She sighed and just lay there watching her lover for a long while. Several minutes in fact. Then she spoke. "Narxis tried to make a move on me the third night. You and the boss were off somewhere. He came into my hollow with some wine and flowers and tried to be all smooth and charming. I bet I could kick his ass. Said if he won he could fuck me. I beat the shit out of him. Then threw him out. Gerry said i threw him forever long."

She smiled. "it's why he doesn't fuck with me. And why he listens to me even better than you. He isn't scared of you. Which is stupid. He thinks he could take you. I don't. But he knows he can't beat me."

She grinned playfully, then squeezed her lover, pressing her breasts into Sera's waist. "Love you so much.....what did you mean find love again? Who had your heart before? Who had that honor?"

Elaya listened to her lover silently.

She slowly released her hands and wrapped her arms about the Phoenix's waist. She put her chin onto Sera's chest, letting her jaw nestle on the redhead's breasts. "Thank you..."

She smiled softly and just lay there, touching the place their child waited. Then she sighed. "Thank you Seraphina. I love you."

She sighed and just lay there watching her lover for a long while. Several minutes in fact. Then she spoke. "Narxis tried to make a move on me the third night. You and the boss were off somewhere. He came into my hollow with some wine and flowers and tried to be all smooth and charming. I bet I could kick his ass. Said if he won he could fuck me. I beat the shit out of him. Then threw him out. Gerry said i threw him forever long."

She smiled. "it's why he doesn't fuck with me. And why he listens to me even better than you. He isn't scared of you. Which is stupid. He thinks he could take you. I don't. But he knows he can't beat me."

She grinned playfully, then squeezed her lover, pressing her breasts into Sera's waist. "Love you so much.....what did you mean find love again? Who had your heart before? Who had that honor?"

"You are always welcome," Sera purred, letting her head rest on the edge of the tub and closing her eyes as she continued to stroke Elaya's hair. As she listened a laugh escaped her throat as she shook her head, "Narxis. Crazy man. And he thinks he can take me on?"

A smile stretched across her face, "Perhaps I could take that bet one day and test it. But not now. I have something more precious to protect than just me.

She fell quiet for a few minutes, until Elaya brought up her next question and she opened one eye then both, looking down and kissing the beautiful woman's forehead. Her eyes were suddenly sad as she let her head fall back once more and stared at the ceiling.

"I love you too Elaya. More than I can explain. My heart belongs to you, it shouldn't linger on the past."

After another minute she could feel Elaya still waiting and sighed, knowing she would not lie to her love, "I have experienced so many lifetimes, and many of them are lost to me now, its hard to say if I loved in any of them too. I do not think so though, as I believe my heart would not let me forget those lives, nor more than I could ever forget any second with you. I have found love twice before, my dearest. Once so long ago it feels like a dream. She was my first, she showed me that it was not men I wanted but women. A princess like you she was, in Egypt. But those times, honor and status meant more than feelings and she chose her crown over me. It broke my heart and I refused to love again for many lifetimes. Whether I truly fell in love with her, or simply loved her for opening my eyes, I do not know but that love pales in comparison to those after."

She paused, looking down at Elaya to see if she truly wanted to hear these stories. It seemed she did so Sera continued.

"I had others after that, but I cannot remember truly falling for any of them. Some were fleeting, others I had to keep at bay to protect them from what I was and it eventually drove them off. I'd rather drive them off though, then burn them in mistake, and I always feared that. But I did find another. I can even remember her name, Valentine. She was so pretty, with golden hair that had been kissed by the sun, and freckles that lit up her blue eyes."

Sera's eyes were closed now, and her cheeks grew red, a sure tell sign that she was upset. She could never cry, but when she felt like sobbing her cheeks went a unique red color and she kept her eyes closed. Elaya would notice the signs, having seen her cry in the past few weeks more than once. She would never trade what she had with Elaya now for the world, but this memory was one of painful regret.

"She always called me her sunflower, for reasons I never guessed. I fell so quickly for her, I didn't realize it was happening until we had moved in together, in a small apartment in New York. Yes...before the Crush. Jeziah warned me to be careful, but I didn't listen. I was in love, and no one was going to stop me from being with her with every spare second I had."

The sound of pain grew along with the red in her cheeks and her voice got smaller and shakier as she remembered it, "The police...they, uh...The police wrote it off as a stove fire that grew and burnt down half the apartment building. I didn't know. I just went to sleep like I always did with her in my arms, and my dreams that night. They were horrible. Nightmares are so rare for me but they came that night, and when I woke screaming the room was in flames and she...all that was in my arms was...was ashes..."

She pulled Elaya tight, as if trying to pull her so close they fused together, Sera's heart stammering at the memory, forcing it out of her mouth, "I screamed for hours in pain...regret...anger. I forgot where I was and nearly burnt the whole building. Luckily everyone else lived, and for a while I hated that. Hated that all those people lived and only I lost someone. But it was my fault. I had done this. I had taken all the good in my life and destroyed it, and almost destroyed other's lives in the process too. Her family never forgave me. They didn't know I was to blame, but I knew they wished I had died and she had lived. For many years I had wished the same. Even if she was mortal and her life was short, I would have offered to give her that over me living for eternity knowing I stole that from her.

I...I decided it was easier to avoid love then risk killing again. I found somewhere no one could find me...or so I thought. That was weeks before the Crush. Afterwards...well I never left my volcano. Never spoke to a soul except Jeziah the two times I had to rebirth since. Fernard was the first person to make me talk. But even then, like with Jeziah, it was about survival. There was no wish to speak, to be heard. I wanted to fade out of existence some days."

She kissed Elaya's head again, her lips quivering as she spoke softly, "It was you who brought my voice back. Who made me think life could be worth something again. Without knowing it you pushed me to try, to work for what I wanted. I aspired to have your strength, I thought it would fix me. Instead it was your love that threw down the last of my walls, that showed me what it meant to really...live. But I was still scared. Scared I would hurt and lose you too. I'm sure you remember how terrified I was of burning you. I just...I couldn't lose you like I lost Valentine. It would have killed me."

Elaya could and did cry. She cried for her love's lost loves.

For the pain.

For Sera herself.

When Sera looked at her, she smiled and kissed the redhead softly. The only place I am going is with you Seraphina. You're stuck with me."

She smiled and kissed the woman again. "If only we had met sooner...but then again you may not have liked me then."

She smiled and bought a hand up, drawing a large bunch of Sera's hair onto her chest and began to fiddle with it, making designs on the pale flesh with the fiery hair.

She didn't speak for a very long time. She made a phoenix, and angels, and circles within circles within circles. mazes. Diamonds. all sorts of intricate designs. Then she spoke. "I am sorry for your losses baby. That's horrible. But you should forgive yourself of that. You didn't mean to kill Valentine. She knows that."

She smiled thoughtfully looking up into Sera' eyes. "Everyone who sees you knows that. You don't like killing. You don't have my bloodlust. Besides you made her happy. never doubt that. Or ignore it. That's huge. Far too many lived their whole lives without it back then. You gave her that. You can't just think about the bad. Life is a balance between good and bad."

She leaned up and kissed Sera, then drew back to reveal an actual yin yang on the redhead's chest, complete with the small splash of red in the white half. Elaya grinned, not revealing how she had done it.

"Trust me Seraphina mine. You are much more good than bad."

Sera sat in the comfortable silence, waiting for Elaya to speak. She could see she wasn't horrified at Sera's action, but the recalling over the old memory had opened old wounds and Sera could feel that anti-social, depressed, guilt ridden Phoenix rising inside her, wanting to crawl into a hole and never let herself out. She pushed the emotions away, knowing she would never do that to Elaya. They were engaged now. No more running.

"I can't," she shook her head, "Please forgive me love but I will never accept what I did, because there was no right in it. I should have listened to the warnings. I should have been more careful."

She looked at the ying and yang and smiled, "I think that's enough down my memory lane tonight though, my wolf. Time for bed, alright?"

She pulled the plug and let the water drain as she self dried them easily, her heat enough to make the water evaporate. This time she let Elaya step out first and help her out of the wet tub, wanting to be careful and not slip.

Elaya smiled and scooped her up. "In your own time my love." She kissed the Phoenix. Then pinched her ass and dropped her onto the high presure air dryer platform nearby.

She dove out of the room laughing, shifting as she went, hiding behind the bed and watching Sera through wolf eyes, her body still, even her tail as she waited grinning playfully.

Sera laughed and squealed, being plopped down so quickly, but chased after her without pause. She reached the room and finding it dark grinned.

"You can't hide baby. You may be a wolf, but I am flame."

Her hair burst into fire, instantly lighting up the room, knowing it was flameproof. She could see Elaya now and laughed, smiling her dazzling grin at her, "Caught you."

Elaya shook her head and dove under the bed, then into Sera, knocking her into a chair, then mounted a dresser, poised to leap or run as needed.

Her tail was wagging now, daring the flame to catch the wolf.

Sera laughed, then her eyes popped as Elaya came out of nowhere, and a new instinctive reflex kicked in, her arms immediatly going to protect her stomach. Elaya was gentle though, knocking her into a chair but not hard enough to hurt before she leaped onto the dresser.

"Don't make me go full flame and chase you," she laughed, jumping up as flames started to lick her skin and she felt the shift tingling under her muscles, ready to release. Then suddenly she stopped, her eyes widening a bit and she flopped back into the chair, her brow knitted.

"I can't," she exclaimed, her eyes looking up to Elaya, "I can't turn flame anymore. It would hurt our baby."

Our baby. The words still felt unreal, but Sera wanted nothing more than to have this child and with Elaya nonetheless, and she wasn't going to jeopardize it for anything. Standing up she held her hands up and palms out, signalling defeat.

"Guess you truly are the one and only fastest now," she winked, then lowered her hands, "But just because I can't catch you, doesn't mean I can't play."

She danced forward, knowing Elaya would be much too fast for Sera to catch in this form, but it didn't matter. Elaya would be just as upset if Sera hurt their unborn child.

Elay spoke softly. "You'd never hurt that baby."

She dove into Sera's arms, kncoking her onto the bed and pinning her by sititng on ehr middle, her tail between Sera's legs as she began to lick Sera's face.

As she licked she shifted back and began to kiss now, moving down slowly but surely, letting ehr body slide down Sera's, adding enticement.

Sera took Elaya's words to heart. If her wolf trusted her, Sera would have to too. But to be safe, Sera promised herself not to turn full flame. Her solemn thoughts disappeared as Elaya dove into her arms, knocking her into the bed. Giggles erupted as she was licked mercilessly, and then kissed, Sera throwing all her effort into it as she nippled Elaya's lips and kissed her hard before her fiance went lower.

"I'm being spoiled," she moaned, lying back and relaxing, "But I cannot deny how much I love it."

Her night melted into pure bliss then, as the hours faded away.

~

At what point Arya had fallen asleep in Narxis' arms, she was not sure. When she woke it was late into the night and she was still wrapped in his arms. It had been nice just curled there, letting him hold her as she came to terms with everything. Even now she felt better than a few hours ago. But she really did need to pee.

Slipping out of his arms she tiptoed to the washroom, closing and locking the door. As she sat a voice whispered out, 'Arya, finally you are awake. Don't be alarmed, it's only me. Lairia.'

Her head snapped back and forth but no one was in the room. It was all in her head.

Damn it, you can read thoughts too? Go away! I don't take house calls while I'm in the bathroom.

'We need to talk. About what you said. Come to my room. You can slip past the guards, I know you can. Please.'

The voice faded and Arya finished her business, before thinking over the request. What was left to talk about? It intrigued the hell hound slightly, but she knew slipping past Narxis was impossible. The man did not sleep. So instead of sneaking out, she'd simply lie. A small, white one, but a lie nonetheless.

"Grabbing a snack," she whispered as she stepped back into the room and kissed his lips, "Don't move, I'll be back in ten."

It wasn't a complete lie. She could indeed steal a snack from somewhere and return with it. There was the matter of the curfew, however. But Lairia was right. With ease she became smoke and snuck out through the door cracks, crawling into the shadows and then under Lairia's door, reforming as herself. Lairia sat on her bed, facing the window as she brushed Rhaegal's hair.

"I have a house coat for you," she pointed on the bed behind her where a black one lay, "I assumed you'd use your shadows."

Arya took the housecoat and draped it over her naked figure, "So what's to talk about? Be quick. I have a rather handsome demon waiting in my room for me."

Lairia turned and stood, her eyes steely grey, "You were right. I have to fight this. And...I think I know how."

Rhaeghal was in the very best of moods now.

He had quite enjoyed his walk with Gerry, had gotten to play with some of the wrestling kids, and scare them a little with his roar. It was not as prodigious as lion's of course, but it could be rather fearsome.

He had chuffed alot, and had gotten into trouble when a bat had flown in and Gerry had set him after the thing. he had caught, only to realize that he was sitting atop one of the crystal chandeliers.

of course he did not care, and Gerry was entirely unconcerned, but there had been some whining and drama to get him down. Rhaeghal had used the time to take a nap.
Now he was snuggled into his mother, enjoying the brushing and purring.

He didn't like the shadow woman's scent, but mom wasn't angry so he didn't bother opening his eyes to look at the newcomer.

Two hours later Arya slipped back into her room, a tray of food in her hand and the worst excuse on her lips. But something had changed. Seeing Narxis confirmed it, as much as she wasn't yet willing to say it out loud.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, knowing he was awake, "Guard caught me in the kitchens, got a lecture and a half, and had to find another way down there."

On the tray was a warm bowl of chocolate and some strawberries. She had truly been in the kitchens downstairs. Setting the tray on the bed, Arya did something unlike herself and moved to Narxis over devouring her food first, plopping herself on his lap and kissing him hungrily.

"I can't sleep anymore," she whispered, enticing him as she straddled his lap and undid the robe she was wearing, letting it fall to the floor, her breasts exposed. Taking his hands she rose them to cup her breasts, knowing how enticing they were for him. How enticing she was for him, "How about you go back to your room and set up that little contraption you made. I'll eat and be right over."

She leaned forward and kissed him again, "Maybe I'll even drench myself in that chocolate and force you to lick me clean."

He shook his head. "No. while you were where you went before the kitchen, I remade the contraption here. With some...additions. A treat for you."

He kissed her softly, the illuminating the suspension gear, without the chains this time, but with oddly shiny fabric. He nipped her lip, then handed her a bowl, wwhich opened to reveal a fresh heart.

"Apparently someone especially nasty was executed. I thought you might enjoy the taste so i kept it warm for you my beauty."

His eyes danced with hellfire and playfulness, and now he did begin to fondle her breasts. "So you eat. Then we shall bathe each other in assorted debaucheries. Which might include me licking chocolate off. And out of you."

She remained stoic and expressionless even as he revealed he knew she had not been completely in the kitchens. She kept tight lipped though. Something rang through her head as she did however, and she almost felt...bad for doing so, for not telling him. But she pushed the idea aside quickly when she noticed the contraption, grinning with intrigue at both it and the heart. As she scooped it up so did he with her breasts and as he fondled her she ate, purring at the delicious taste.

"Still not as good as fresh," she groaned, "But delicious Narxis. You spoil me."

Her eyes moved back to the contraption then to him, "Licking, sucking. Coat me in whatever you like, if it gets that delicious demon tongue of yours inside me again."

There was a difference to her voice, and her attitude. Her emotions did not seem to be completely looked up, as if she was testing the waters with them, however holding them back yet still. However she was testing it, she was already wiggling on his lap in pleasure as he teased her breasts, an overly sensitive spot he had come to adore. She waited for him to put her in, lavishing on his lap as she made him do the work, if only to watch his muscles work.

He smiled, waiting until she had finished the heart. Then he bit her. Rather hard. Right on her left collarbone. Before she could react the fabric shot out and enveloped her, soothing the hurt, but also seizing upon it until she was left wrapped and suspended, only her eyes, breasts, sex and ass were bare.

She could breath, but not move.

He floated above her, manifested now. "You wish my demon tongue? Then my beauty you shall have it."

His face became a gruesome mask of darkness, fangs and other horrors, but his tongue was now more than a dozen feet long. It slithered over her body, coiling about her breasts, squeezing them as it rasped over her nipples.

Then it flashed into her, probing deep. It was then that it became something...other.

The phsyical form lashed at her gspot, her clit, and the walls of her sex all at once, but the essence of it slithered up her spine, making the pleasure explode throughout her entire body until it somehow reached the interior of her collarbone and began to lap at the pain, soothing it away.

As he did so his hands teased her flesh, and his wings ran over the fabric, which only intensifies even the slightest touch.

The fabric sealed her mouth closed but his maddened eyes told her that she would scream. And he wanted to hear it.

Arya let out a yip that turned quickly into a moan as he bit her, his roughness only a turn on to the death hound. But he knew that. Narxis had explored all her sexual turn on's and memorized him by now, she was sure. Before she could speak on it she was suddenly seized by the clothing and she looked surprised, feeling it cover even her mouth as it suspended her in the air, leaving only the parts he needed open and untouched.

As he manifested her body began to quiver for him, not from him. Others would have scream and ran but he oozed power, and his manifest was something she eagerly awaited for during their rounds. Already she was soaked and wanting, and as his tongue snaked across her breasts her eyes rolled back and her moans cried out against the folds, silenced but not unheard by him. He could still hear them ringing in her head, growing in chorus as his harsh tongues ran across her nipples, teasing the sensitive nubs.

Her pleasure had barely begun though. She felt it snake down her side and around her thigh and then his tongue was in her as she had begged for and Arya could feel herself screaming against the gag, her eyes popping open and glaring at him with such intensity, with such want. Nothing about him could frighten or turn her away. In fact as she felt his darkness crawl inside her, her pleasure only tripled and tears sprang in her eyes as her screams grew to an all time high, her orgasm erupting so hard and fast barely thirty seconds had passed. And yet even as that rolled through her, immeasurable pleasure continued to build in her as his tongue licked inside her and across her breasts, and his darkness played up her spine, licking at the bleeding collarbone wound that she had no intents on healing anytime soon. She wanted to bleed for him, if only to watch him taste her. The thoughts sent shivers down her spine and her screams were far from over, ringing in both her head and his.

He drew her in closer as he blood did indeeed cease to collect and faded, the wound vanishing even with a thrust of his body his own sex drove into her ass.

His hands also sank into her breasts, still fondling them, but also teasing the nerves within and behind them. Using all this he sent her pleasures in high orbit, then back again over and over, making them rise and fall, surge and fade, crest and drop faster and faster until she was literally constantly in the midst of a hurricane of cascading orgasms.

Just before dawn he let her down onto his chest, covering her up and kissing her softly. "There you are my beauty. Another good beginning."

Arya was only momentarily disappointed as the bite healed before she felt him behind her and desperately wanted to push back, offering her backside to him. He took her, spearing into her ass as her body tensed then relaxed, her screams rising again and again. He threw her into such pleasure thought and reason faded, and time ceased to matter. He had done this before but this time felt different, this time she didn't just want the lust, she felt it. Her body quaked with it, and when she was almost at the point of no return, when her eyes refused to open and every muscle in her ached with exhaustion he finally released her, all too knowing, holding her as her legs had no balance and kissing her softly.

She smiled weakly at his words then but the current of sleep was already pulling her under as her head lolled forward, hitting his chest and she was out like a light fast asleep. The sun could not wake her, nor could a parade. She simply left her trust up to Narxis to protect her as she slept, so deep within her dreams she could not be pulled out.

Hours later, as the rest of the group began to rise after all sleeping in, Arya began to toss and turn on the bed, mumbling under her breath. It would be a familiar sight for Narxis, as he had seen it once before, and the tossing and turning grew worse before the screaming began, high and shrill like a banshee's wail as the nightmarish vision she was trapped it brought her pain.

Narxis smirked. And tapped a message onto a black skull.

The dream had no choice but to fade soon after, as it's author was busy dealing with an actual attack upon his domicile. And to himself.

The creature attacking died without knowing why and without concern, freed from it's own tortures within the pit.

Narxis stroked her spine soothingly.

~

Elaya yelped as she realized that she had were shifted in the night and her tail now covered Sera but was also trapped between her lover's legs, and her own as they were all tangled together.

She kissed Sera and shook her gently. "Honey wake up. I need my tail back. And I need to pee."

Back
Top Bottom