Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Going Into the Dusk) OOC Chatter

Dani is good to go - but not really a big picture person a lot of the time so concerned about team composition.

There are reasons why slicers and enginners might be sent down instead of other crew i.e the roads indicate a more advanced society who might have felt records in eletronic format, maybe.
For Sha Lyn I could see it being that she is the highest ranking member of the crew sent and as she shares her quarters with the others she is default leader for away missions (expected to know them better than other officers perhaps, as she lives in close quarters with them).

But that mental reasoning is not what Dani is doing - she mistrusts the force and understands it can control minds and that the captain is hanging around with force users ... so as a security officer she is dubious about the security of all this as it seems fishy to her.

Hey ya'll i'm really sorry. I am sending a similar message to most of the games I am involved in. I am not gonna be able to keep up with this game.

It's fairly personal so I don't want to go too much into it but I had a pretty serious medical condition that puts me down for weeks at a time, it's caused me to disappear several times before and it is getting worse lately so I am unfortunately going to be backing out of all my group games.

I am very sorry everyone.

Wanted to apologise for dragging my feet lately and also for not posting in here that I went on a spurr of the moment road trip this week and wasn't able to connect much.

Here I am!

*runs to catch up and post.*

Whatever works best for you, band of four isn't a bad size for most adventures.

I'm in agreement with Dux. We could skip to the end of this combat, say the inactive PCs were lost, and move on with the story.

Back
Top Bottom