Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Going Into the Dusk) OOC Chatter

Been a little inactive myself of late, though should be back with it come monday. Will just leave Sha'Lyn in engineering till then, bring her back out to interact with you all again come monday.

No worries, I kind of put myself away from the rest of the group. :p

Been meaning to post regardless, just been sidetracked.

Tags!

Chapter 2

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=73865

Starts with tags for DuxT and Freeko.

I know Khan has been AFK for a while, so i'm not rushing to tag her. (Please give me a wave when you get back. Then I will!)

Did i give the rest of you something to respond too in chapter one for now?

Edited in the roll to my last post, seemed neater than just having the roll in its own post.

Looks like maybe we should assume Lissome is gone. She only has about 15 posts on the site, unless I misread, and hasn't been on for ove ra month.

She's welcome if sh ecomes back, of couse.

Jayna I'll keep tickling on Yahoo 'til we give up or she comes back.

Pillow Princess broke her wrist and has had issues typing.

So, Dancrylis, do you wnat to reply to me and let the others go itno fuzzy focus? Or shall I get your scene for the next chatper? OR some combination of hte two?

*waves*

Good evening, everyone.

Who's still around?

A few posts from now, I mean to award some EXP and advance us to the first major plot point.

Might need to grab a few new girls? I was hoping that we'd have a full kick-butt away team.

Unrelated topic, are any of you Exalted players?

Might need to!

Sorry all for the delay as I explained to Tenshi I had some real life issues come up.

Tenshi said:
Unrelated topic, are any of you Exalted players?

Forgot to answer this - have been occassionally, haven't really read 3rd ed yet, but I think the setting can be nice (if run somewhat lo key - which most people do not run it as).

Seperately not really sure what to do in chapter 3 yet, so Dani is just patroling.

Oh Sha Lyn is fine with going down there, she just has a mindset of the world being a tad too primative for her skill set. Plus the worry that the locals might freak out at a visit from alien women.

Back
Top Bottom