Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Going Into the Dusk) OOC Chatter

Oh, dear. *Chuckles*

To clarify, you're not late, Dani. The ceremony hasn't begun yet. The idea was that our characters could chat a bit before it started.

*chuckles* One of the few times the intire year the situation will actualy call for dress uniform--aka, the only uniform ever called for on board besdies the arm band--and Dani's showing up in a jacket and short shorts. ;)

I wonder who'll notice?

(If that's not what you wanted otu of the scene, it's not too late to edit. If that's what you intended, more power too you.)

Hi everyone! Happy to be on board. I've got my character up in the cast list, though Tenshi is still helping me with understanding the system. I'm looking forward to some adventures!

Ha ha I got confused on that too and though ceremony was finished as well and had to remake my first post xD, all is good now though guess without the complete uniform Zirina will be atracting some attention too

Hi Lissome, welcome aboard ;)

So what does everyone think of how the group is shaping up so far? Any insights or ideas for how our characters might interact?

I like how the group is meeting and shaping so far, seems like we got all covered for when we have our own ship :)

As for how our characters might interact I'm just going with the flow ^^

I'm enjoying it.

Just as a note:
DuxT said:
What did get a bit of a blush and cause the Twi'lek to look away was when Dani began hugging and quite openly groping Zirina.

This comment: 'than she stepped close so that the others could not she see and dropped a hand to the womans bare' was so say it was not obvious.

For example in this picture if the brown haired woman was groping the blonde people in front of them might not notice.
stock-photo-two-young-women-are-standing-back-their-legs-are-planted-apart-on-high-heels-they-are-wearing-121176094.jpg

But I don't mind of people notice either (it was intended to be one of those pieces where people don't while Dani keeps enhancing the situation and see how Zirina handled it).

Whoops misread that, my bad. Will happily remove that last bit if you'd prefer she not notice, otherwise will assume my girl was standing in the right spot for it.

Hey Pillow Princess (would Pillow or Princess be preferable?)! Thanks for including Ayla in your background, it'll help me flesh her character out. One question though, was it Mia or Ayla you were implying the Council might not trust/ I could see either one being possible.

Oh, and I hope no one minds if I write Ayla as a little bit... well bitchy? At first at least. I think it would be a good mix for the friendly dispositions in the group.

Hee. :)

This should be just the right amount of drama with Nyxia.

Mia having just a sprinkle of the dark side to make Nyxia nervous, and Ayla a bit abrasive? Perfect to tease out centuries old resentments and doubts. :)

Excelsior! I've set Ayla to just wandering the ship for now, so everyone should feel free to have her appear as needed if you want someone else for a scene or if something plot-critical occurs.

Well, never ask a question unless you have an answer yourself I guess!

I think Ayla would be listening to something brooding like Change by Deftones.

Cute :)

Hmm I'll ponder this question. I am sorry lisome for taking a by to reply. I worked fourteen hours today. Ill have a reply up in the morning!

No worries! That's a looooong day at work, I would probably fall asleep within 30 seconds of getting home after something like that. :D

No worries! Thanks for letting us know. :D

Is everyone aware of the OOC by the way? Might be good to post a reminder in the main thread.

Back
Top Bottom