Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Scott wrapped his arms around Jessica as she pressed herself into him. As she kissed along his neck, he rested his chin on her shoulder. Closing his eyes, he smiled and felt content. Bouncing Jessica on him, he felt the pleasure of sex with her as well as their powerful romantic connection. The heartfelt expression of his love had drawn Jessica even closer to him, and he could feel that love enshrouding him like a protective curtain. While keeping up the rhythm of their sex, he still felt his love growing stronger for her, and her love reciprocating his in return.

Valor smiled as Grace looked away from him a little shyly. He didn't know if it was in his personality or if Scott's influence was rubbing off on him, but he found her shyness attractive. She really was a very beautiful Voltari woman, and that made him just a bit nervous despite his silver tongue. Valor had enrolled in the VAWS program in order to make a difference before he really had a chance to become comfortable with interacting with women romantically, but he had learned much from seeing Scott woo Jessica. He wanted to express his interest in Grace a little more, but he didn't want to come on too strong, so he chose his words carefully.
"You look very beautiful, Grace."

Jessica continued to moan and pant softly in his ear as she gently nibbled along his neck and ear.

Grace blushed softly at his words, looking down again in embarrassment at his compliment. "O-Oh.... Thank you.... you're.... you're quite handsome yourself..." She murmured softly as she kept looking down slightly in embarrassment.

Scott continued to gently bounce Jessica on him. His hands rubbed down her back and rested on her hips. He kissed her neck all the way up to her jaw and lips. Scott then kissed her deeply, a passionate kiss that conveyed his strong feelings. When he pulled away, he looked into her eyes.
"Ready for more?

Valor beamed at her compliment.
"Thank you."
He slowly scooted closer to her, eventually getting very close. Leaning in, he pressed his head against her cheek, which was the Voltari equivalent of a kiss on the cheek. He gently moved his body so that he was touching her. He wanted to look into Grace's eyes and establish a deeper connection with her.

Jessica was panting and moaning as he bounced her before moaning deeper and kissing him back lovingly. She looked at him and nodded shyly as she blushed brightly at his question.

Grace blinked in surprise and her whole body practically turned red as he essentially kissed her cheek, she then looked down shyly as he pressed his body against her's and continued to look down as he tried to look in her eyes, glancing up at him a little then looking down again quickly.

Scott began to bounce Jessica harder on his dick after she nodded. He kissed her deeply and thrusted harder, groaning as he felt the pleasure building up. His hands excitedly groped and squeezed her breasts, attempting to heighten her arousal. He was very serious now about pleasuring her, and he wanted her to feel great as he made love to her.

Valor could tell that Grace was very shy, but she didn't push him away. She tried to look at him, but would suddenly look down again after meeting his gaze. Her soul body felt warm against his, and he enjoyed it.
"Am I too close to you?" he asked.

Jessica was panting heavily then moaned deeper and began crying out softly in pleasure as he bounced her harder, whimpering and kissing him back desperately as he groped her breasts, causing her to moan even more.

Grace was still blushing quite a bit but shook her head shyly at his question. "N-No..."

Scott loved how she was moaning and panting desperately, spurring him on to do more. He groped her breasts hard, but not hard enough to hurt her. Groans of pleasure issued out of his mouth as he felt intense pleasure coursing through his entire body. Scott bounced Jessica harder on his dick, genuinely fucking her as her breasts bounced in his hands. He hit her as deeply as he could, wanting her to feel the intense pleasure. He was going for her orgasm, wildly wanting to send her to the heights of pleasure.

Valor smiled.
"I'm glad. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable."
He gently snuggled close to her, resting his head against hers.
"I'm glad you trust me. I've never really been intimate with a woman and I don't want to do anything wrong."

Jessica continued to pant and moan as she wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders, gently scratching at his back as she began gasping more and more before her breath hitched and she moaned deeply into his ear, shuddering as she came hard on him.

Grace continued to blush brightly as he snuggled into her but timidly leaned into him slightly as well, looking down a little at his words. "I-I will admit it's hard to trust you... after what my ex husband did... but I can tell you're of a good heart..."

Scott heard Jessica moan deeply and shudder as she came, and he came as well. Once they had both come down from the high, he was panting a little.
"That was great. Even better than last time."
He kissed her deeply and held her close. His right hand ran through her soft hair as he enjoyed this intimate moment with her.

Valor nodded.
"I understand about your past. I promise I won't push things too fast."
He was glad that she saw his good heart, and he knew that she was a good woman. They snuggled together and he kissed her cheek. He would go at whatever pace made her most comfortable.

Jessica trembled a bit as he came as well and sighed in comfort as he kissed her and held her, nuzzling into his chest a bit as she sighed happily.

Grace nodded softly her thanks as she would blush whenever he would kiss her cheek but stayed where she was, not moving away as they snuggled and she seemed to relax gradually over time.

Scott continued to hold Jessica close as she snuggled into him. He was glad that she was happy, and made him feel happy.
"You're the best, Jessica. I love you."
He kissed the top of her head and held her close. For now, he was content just to snuggle her like this.

Valor could feel Grace relaxing over time, and he was glad. Her body felt very warm, and he enjoyed being close to her.
"I know that your past is painful, but I would never do anything to hurt you. I, too, have felt the sting of betrayal."
He looked into Grace's eyes and gently touched his forehead to hers. Smiling, he felt very close to Grace, and like she was reciprocating his feelings.

Jessica blushed softly and smiled, cuddling up to him as she replied. "But I can't be the best, YOU'RE the best." She teased softly as she cuddled with him.

Grace blushed softly as he touched his forehead to her's but nodded softly, remembering his story and Jukei. She didn't mind the closeness, in fact, it made her feel safe and content.

Scott chuckled at Jessica's words.
"Oh, yeah?"
He gave her a peck on the lips and enjoyed the warmth of her closeness.
"I'm thinking of going to see my parents this weekend. I haven't seen them since the wedding and it would be a good chance to catch up."
Since reconciling with his father, Scott had been working toward having a closer relationship with his parents.

Valor felt warm as he snuggled close to Grace. He felt like they had a bond and understood each other. He could trust her and she could trust him.
"Grace...Thank you for giving me a chance."
He leaned forward and gave her the Voltari equivalent of a kiss on the lips. Valor felt an intense sensation of warmth spread through his body as he further romanced Grace.

Jessica smiled lovingly at him as she nodded in agreement. "I think that's a great idea. Do you want me to hold down the fort while you're gone?"

Grace was warm and comfortable as they cuddled then she looked up at him and gasped softly as he gave her the equivalent of a kiss, her whole body turning bright red as she paused a moment before timidly 'kissing' him back.

Scott looked at her in confusion.
"What do you mean? I planned for us to go together."
He gently ran a hand through her hair.
"I appreciate the offer, but I'd rather you came with me. I'd be worried about you while I was away."

Valor could tell that Grace was timid about being kissed, and he thought that was adorable. Their kiss was satisfying, and he was warm and comfortable with her snuggled into him. They just stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company.
"I'm really glad that I was able to meet you, Grace."

Jessica blinked in surprise then sighed in comfort at his hand in her hair and nodded. "Oh, alright, if that's what you want." She murmured as she kissed his cheek sweetly.

Grace was still blushing softly as he said this and murmured. "M-Me too..." She looked down a little bit before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Scott smiled at the kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah, that's what I want."
He gently lifted her off of him and held her bridal style in his arms as he stood up.
"We should be headed to bed."
Carrying her into the bedroom, he set her down and then stripped down to sleep in his boxers. Once he was ready, he got into bed, snuggled Jessica into him, and went to sleep.

Valor felt his heart soar when she kissed him on the cheek and was also glad that they had met. He knew that he would soon have to go, so he turned to Grace.
"Hopefully I'll see you again soon."
He gave her the Voltari equivalent of a short peck on the lips and then disappeared since Scott and Jessica were no longer connected. Back in Scott's body, he was really happy with the way things had gone. Having Grace's trust meant a lot to him, and he looked forward to the next time they met.

Jessica smiled at his words then blushed a little as he picked her up before sighing in comfort as she snuggled into his chest, quickly falling asleep as well.

Grace blushed more at the small peck and nodded shyly. "S-See you later..." She murmured as he disappeared and she returned to Jessica's body, feeling nervous but also a little giddy.

Miles away, at the Shadowgreen Institute, an entirely different scene was playing out. Within the prison one floor below the Shadow Force floor, a mutant criminal was planning a prison break. Jeremy Jones, codename Firestorm, was a rogue mutant that liked to do things his own way. Rather than attend Shadowgreen and learn how to blend in to human society, he embraced a criminal path and went on a series of bank robberies before he was apprehended by the Shadow Force. Behind bars, he had conspired with three other mutant criminals to stage a jailbreak and return to their criminal ways, this time joining forces to more effectively get what they wanted. Tonight was the night of the jailbreak, and Jeremy was prepared to play his part.

Every night a guard would come to check on the prisoners, so he had planned to set a trap. When the guard came by, Jeremy threw himself on the ground and started writhing and moaning in pain. Surprised, the young guard grabbed the bars of the cell.
"Hey, are you alright?!"
Jeremy didn't answer, crying out in pain to make it seem like his condition was getting worse.
"Hang on, I'm coming!" the guard said in a panic as he inserted the key into the cell and opened it.

The guard rushed to Jeremy and crouched down to check on him. When he did, he reached up and grabbed his arm before punching him in the face with a fire-augmented right hand. The guard collapsed unconscious, and Jeremy took his key off of him.
"Thanks for the keys, chump."
Moving down the cells, he let his partners out and the four were headed for the exit.
"Hey, should we let him out?" his partner Tempest said, pointing toward a cell.

Jeremy looked over and saw Sergio Gregori, codename Blood Wolf, floating in a reinforced glass tube full of liquid that would keep him unconscious permanently. Because of his ability to transform his victims back into werewolves from a distance as long as his blood remained in them, he was deemed too dangerous for regular confinement and had to be put in this special cell.
"Nah, just leave him alone. He's not a mutant anyway."
All four criminals believed in the ideology of mutant supremacy, and so refused to be a part of Shadowgreen, which insisted on coexistence with what they saw as an inferior species. The fact that the school's most famous alumnus was also not a mutant further irked them and caused them to lash out against the prevailing culture of peaceful coexistence.

The four mutant criminals escaped the prison floor and took the elevator further down into the basement. When they reached the basement, they escaped into a sewer line that would take them into the nearby French city of Nice. Around this time, the guard regained consciousness, realized that Jeremy was gone, and checked the other cells. To his horror, three other prisoners were gone, and so he radioed to the Shadow Force just one floor up.
"There's been a jailbreak! Four prisoners have escaped their cells!"
The facility was instantly on the alert, with everyone immediately trying to track them down.

Within the sewers, Jeremy knew that it wouldn't be long before they expanded the search outside of the Institute.
"You're up, Navigator!"
The third criminal among them had a special power of being able to open up portals within their dimension, which would instantly take them somewhere else.
"Where to?" he asked as he prepared to open the portal.
"Let's get out of the country. Take us to New York!"

Navigator nodded and the portal opened up. The four criminals leaped through, landing on Wall Street in the Big Apple. Smiling triumphantly, Jeremy turned to the fourth member of the group, a mutant who specialized in mind control codenamed Hypnotico.
"Now, then, we'll need your power to help set up a base of operations and begin our attack on Shadowgreen."
Within the financial center of the United States, they would have access to all the money they would need to pull it off. Jeremy grinned sadistically as he saw his plan coming together beautifully.

Later that morning, Scott awoke to the sound of his bedside phone ringing.
Who could be calling at this hour?
Scott picked up the phone and gave the customary greeting.
"Scott, this is Nick. We've had a jailbreak at Shadowgreen."
Scott was instantly awake and bolted upright in bed, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"When?!"
"Several hours ago, around three in the morning here. Four criminals escaped their cells after overpowering a guard."
"Are they still in France?"
"One of them can open portals at will so I'd say it's unlikely."
"Any idea where they are right now?"

"We have an investigative team working on that. When we have something, I'll call your cell to let you know."
"Thanks."
Scott hung up the phone and turned to Jessica, who was waking up, as well.
"Four mutant criminals escaped from Shadowgreen's prison and are on the loose," he explained.
Getting up, he headed into the kitchen to make coffee, his cell phone close by for when Nick called back.

Jessica groaned tiredly as the phone rang then jumped as Scott sat up so suddenly and sat up as well, rubbing the sleep from her eyes before her eyes widened in horror. She got up and followed him. "Any idea where they are?" She asked worriedly.

Scott shook his head at Jessica's question.
"No, they're currently investigating that. One of them can create portals, so they've likely left France, but that means they could be almost anywhere else. Nick's supposed to call me back when they have a lead."
The coffee finished, and Scott made Jessica a cup just the way she liked it before handing it to her. He was just finishing making his own cup when his cell phone rang.

Scott picked it up on the second ring and gave the customary greeting.
"Scott, it's Nick. One of our teachers here that specializes in the creation and use of portals was able to track the users to New York City. He couldn't get any more precise than that, but they're somewhere in your city."
"Understood. Jessica and I will do everything we can to track them down."

Scott hung up the phone and turned to Jessica.
"They determined that they escaped to our city. We need to find them as soon as possible."
Slugging down his coffee, he decided to forego breakfast and hurriedly got dressed.
"Please get your gear and meet me in the car."
Scott went out to the SUV and started it up while Jessica did that.

Jessica nodded and took a nervous sip of her coffee. She then looked at him, her eyes widening at his words and nodded, hurryiedly putting her coffee in the fridge and doning her under armor before getting dressed. She then hurried out the car and climbed in beside him.

Scott put the car into gear after Jessica had gotten in and backed out of his driveway. Soon they were in the downtown New York area, and he revealed his plan to Jessica.
"Our only chance of finding these escaped mutants is to use the scanning abilities of Valor and Grace. Assuming one of the mutants isn't able to shield the group, we should find them this way. The problem is that we don't know anymore about them other than that they are mutants, and there are plenty of them in the city living normal lives. This may be a needle in a haystack situation."

Scott turned down Broadway and had Valor scan ahead of them.
"Have Grace scan around you, as well. It might be fuzzy because you haven't done it before, but it should work."
Scott wasn't getting any hits just yet, but an extension of the field got one.
"I got a hit in Central Park. Any hits on your end?"

Jessica nodded softly. "Got that Grace?" She asked and Grace responded in her head. "Scanning now." A moment after Valor got a hit Grace got one in the opposite direction. "I caught one by the Hilton downtown." Jessica relayed this to Scott.

Scott nodded.
"Okay, we'll check them out."
For the next two hours, Scott and Jessica checked out any hit that came up, including the ones by Central Park and the Hilton. All of them were law-abiding citizens, so they were hitting one dead end after the other. As they were getting closer to Wall Street, he started to detect a group of mutants clustered together.
"It's unlikely to be them, but we'll check it out."

They drove to Wall Street, and parked in a nearby business parking lot. Heading across the street, they went into a building and sensed that their targets were further up. Taking the elevator, they were a bit surprised when the signal was strongest at the top floor. Getting off the elevator, he headed down the hall until he felt a signal behind the office door. Standing in front of it, he knocked on it.
"Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute?"

Jeremy was surprised by the sudden knock on his door. Thanks to Hypnotico, they had tricked the company that was using this floor into thinking they were high-powered company executives so that they could each get private offices. He had requested no calls or visitors, so he wondered what was going on. Opening the door, he was surprised to see Scott there, but played it cool. He didn't want to expose himself as an escaped felon any sooner than he had to.
"Yes, can I help you?" he asked in his most polite tone.

"Yes, I'm looking for some mutants that just broke out of the prison at Shadowgreen. Have you seen any suspicious people in the building lately?"
"No, just the same old people."
Scott didn't have any reason to doubt his story, but he had Valor scan him for deception anyway.
Anything?
He's definitely lying to us.

Maybe they're intimidating the workers into keeping quiet.
"Are you sure that there's been no one suspicious around lately? I promise that I can protect you from them if you're afraid."
"I haven't seen anybody suspicious! I'm sorry but I have work to do!"
Jeremy slammed the door on him, hoping he had been convincing in his act.

Scott shrugged his shoulders afterward.
"Well, we can't force him to talk to us. Maybe one of his coworkers will be more open."
Scott and Jessica then walked away to talk with other workers and gather information.

Back
Top Bottom