Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Scott smiled as she started to kiss along his shaft.
"Ah, baby, that feels really good."
He groaned in slight satisfaction, turned on by watching her. His hand gently ran through her silky soft hair, showing her affection. She looked so beautiful right then, so innocent to be doing something so naughty. That contrast always turned him on, and he knew he was in for a treat since Jessica was great at pleasing him.

Jessica blushed softly at his words and at his gaze on her. She looked up at him shyly as she licked his tip softly before taking him into her mouth and beginning to bob her head.

The teasing first lick had the nerves in his shaft on fire, and Scott let out a breath as she began to bob her head on his cock. Her warm,wet mouth felt so good that he groaned in pleasure. He rubbed the side of her head affectionately as she did so. Watching her for a moment, she looked so beautiful and sexy at the same time giving him a blowjob.
"I love you, Jessica. You're doing a great job."

Scott relaxed and enjoyed the blowjob. Her continuous bobbing eventually got him close to orgasm.
"Babe, I'm gonna..."
He let out a masculine groan before shooting a load right into her mouth. Once the high of ejaculation had worn off, he smiled at her.
"Now that the foreplay is out of the way, assume your favorite position."

Scott watched as she timidly laid on her back and got on top of her. Slowly and gently he entered her as he kissed her deeply. Taking hold of her hips, he began rocking in and out to begin the intercourse. As the pleasure intensified, he groaned into the kiss.

Jessica was blushing brightly as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders in the kiss, sighing happily before she groaned softly as he entered her, beginning to pant again as he began his movements, gripping onto him slightly as she whimpered and moaned.

The sex between them went on for a while, with Scott giving loving and pleasurable attention to his beloved Jessica. He made sure that her whole body was on fire, not neglecting a single part of her body. He gave hard thrusts into her while kissing her neck, and lifted her up to bounce on his shaft as he sucked her nipples again. Scott laid her back down and groaned as his orgasm hit and he came into her. Gently removing himself, he held her close in his arms and put his cheek against hers.

Jessica was moaning and gasping desperately throughout the love making and she always had her arms wrapped around him, keeping them close together as she moaned deeply as she came with him. She was panting heavily by the end of it as she sighed in comfort and being held so close.

Scott held Jessica close to him for about an hour. Once they had both rested up and recovered, he got her up and had her get dressed like he was.
"It's time for me to go."
He walked with her down to the throne room of Empress Enjela, and told him of his plans to seek out fights with his enemies to grow stronger.
"I understand your reasons, and give you leave to go. You may take one of my fleet."

Enjela led them to the basement level of the castle, where a star fleet of ships that used to transport trade goods sat unused. Among them was a shiny ship aerodynamically designed for speed, a delivery ship meant to be used in times of emergency. After a brief tutorial on how to pilot the ship, everything was ready to go. Scott turned to Jessica, a bit of a sad smile on his face.
"I miss you already."
He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I'll be back as soon as possible," he said when he finally did let go.
Stepping onto the ship, he waved goodbye to the two beloved women and stepped onto the ship. A door in the garage opened, and the ship slowly exited the castle. It then lifted into the air and shot off into space, leaving a twinkling light in the sky behind. Enjela comforted Jessica by hugging her, as she knew this would be tough for her. However, she also knew that the two had bonded on a whole new level on this planet, and that each would be able to connect emotionally so that no matter how far away their bodies were, it was like they were never apart.

Jessica looked up at him a little sadly as he said he had to go and nodded softly, getting dressed as she followed him and clung to him a bit when he hugged her, looking up at him sadly as he let her go and nodded sadly. She waved goodbye then sighed a bit, smiling sadly at Enjela's comforting.

One month later, that same spaceship touched down on the Planet Kasha. It wheeled slowly into the hangar where Jessica and Enjela would be waiting for Scott, having received telepathic news that he was coming back. Once the plane had stopped, the exit door on the plane slid open and a ramp reached down to the hangar floor. Scott appeared soon after, covered from head-to-toe in red and gold armor.
"He did it..." Enjela barely breathed with a smile, "...he achieved Forbidden Tenth Valor."
Scott walked confidently to Jessica and Enjela, smiling brightly behind his helmet.

"Jessica, Empress...I've missed you so much."
He put his arms around both of them and hugged them close to him. It was like a son returning from war hugging his mother and wife for the first time.
"Scott, please tell us of your adventures in space and how you achieved this power."
"Later. I..."
Scott let out a big yawn, and suddenly his armor was gone, revealing just regular Scott.

"...used too much power."
Scott fell on his knees and then collapsed to the floor unconscious.
"Scott? Scott!"
Enjela checked for a pulse and found it to be strong, breathing a sigh of relief.
"He seems to be asleep."

Two strapping male guards picked Scott up, draping his arms around their shoulders.
"Take him to Jessica's bedroom, please. There's no telling what he's endured this past month, and he needs rest."
The guards nodded and carried him down the hallway, courteously removing his shoes before tucking him into bed like a mother would her child. Enjela could see the worried look on Jessica's face and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"Your smiling face should be the first thing he sees when he awakes, so go to him."

Jessica was waiting anxiously for Scott's arrival. When he returned she gripped onto him tightly in the hug then she gasped as he passed out, looking on worriedly as he was carted off and looked over at Enjela, nodding softly as she took a breath and hurried off to the bedroom.

For one entire week, Scott remained unconscious. He was perfectly healthy and breathed easily as if just sleeping, but his body was clearly trying to recover from the enormous strain of being in Destroyer form, also known as Forbidden Tenth Valor. After the second full day of unconsciousness, Scott was moved from his bedroom to the medical wing of the palace, where he received liquified food and drink through IV tubes similar to those found in hospitals on Earth. Using her ability to tap into Scott's emotions, Enjela was able to witness Scott's memories, and was able to transfer them to Jessica's mind by holding her hand. Several hours ago, Scott had been travelling in the Kashan spaceship when he had run into a patrolling fleet of Grymwar warships. Seeing such a hated intruder in their territory, they immediately began opening fire with high-calibur cannons augmented by Blood Magic.

The powerful cannons quickly overheated the energy shields and began tearing through the ship's armored plates like they were made of paper. The weapons mounted on his ship were no match for the whole fleet, and he doubted that he would make it far if he tried to beat a hasty retreat. Seeing no other viable option, Scott went full armor and ascended through a retractable hatch in the ceiling in order to fight his foes directly. It was moments like these that made Scott thankful that his armor had its own air supply. When he was hovering ten feet above his ship, he flared up with his Destructive Aura, forming Forbidden Tenth Fists on both of his arms. The dangerous blasts kept coming, but Scott was able to keep them at bay using his aura as a shield.

Fixing the Grymwar fleet with a determined glare, both of Scott's arms began glowing with golden white energy. Taking a deep breath, he unleashed his attack once he had reached what he felt to be a sufficient level of power.
"Million Shining Punches of Valor!"
With arms moving too fast to see, Scott began launching hundreds of golden white energy spheres every second. They slammed into the fleet without mercy, obliterating the entire fleet of over one hundred ships in less than a minute. Grinning with satisfaction, Scott began to descend back down to his ship.

Scott, look out!
A sudden burst of cannon fire struck him from every direction, completely destroying his armor. With no air in his lung and no way to keep himself aloft, Scott fell almost ten feet to land hard on his back. The fall would have knocked the wind out of him if there had been any left to expel. As he suffocated, he realized that the fleet had been a decoy so that he would not see the true danger coming from a long-range attack. His only hope for survival now was to crawl back into the ship in order to get air and prepare to fight again.

Unfortunately, the Grymwar were not inclined to be merciful. Seeing a chance to rid themselves of a hated enemy, they would not hesitate to take it. Firing another burst from all directions, they intended to destroy the Kashan ship and Scott along with it. With no air in his lungs, Scott was helpless to defend himself.
Scott!
The knowledge of impending death and the desperate cry from Valor's heart produced a miracle that one could scarcely believe.

With no input from Scott's mind, his Destructive Aura suddenly flared up in a more powerful burst than ever before. The aura held back the blasts while his body was covered first in black and gold armor, followed by red and gold armor. Floating upward, Scott was back on his feet with air filling his lungs and his blood running warm again. Feeling such exhilarating power, he knew that he had reached the very pinnacle of his abilities, Destroyer form. Dissipating the aura, he let the blasts hit him, and when the shining light cleared, he was completely unaffected by them. The long-range gunners of the Grymwar space navy felt a shiver up their backs at the realization that death would soon be upon them.

Valor took the positions of every Grymwar ship surrounding them and calculated the exact radius that a Shockwave of Valor attack would have to be in order to kill them all.
Let's end them, Scott.
Scott grinned with a determined look in his eye and began glowing golden white. Once they had reached the exact amount of power that they would need in two seconds, he threw his arms out as hard as he could.
Ultimate Shockwave of Valor!
The enormous golden white blast powerful enough to wipe an entire country off of the map engulfed the Grymwar fleet and erased them completely from existence.

With his enemies gone and his mission complete, Scott had raced back to Kasha as quickly as the ship would take him. The trip back took approximately seven hours, and it was only after he met with Jessica that he learned about the heavy price his body paid to sustain this level of power. In exchange for seven hours of invincible godhood, he would be unconscious for seven days. During this period of unconsciousness, his body would heal from the strain and he would be good as new at the end of the rest cycle, but in the meantime, he would have to be cared for by friends and allies. The days passed and he never so much as stirred from his position. On the morning of the eighth day, however, his eyes opened and he smiled as he saw Jessica's smiling face.

"You're a sight for sore eyes, babe," he said with a smile.
The Kashan nurse who had been watching over him came in and removed the IV tubes before checking him over and pronouncing him to be in perfect health. Scott embraced Jessica, giving her a big hug and a long, loving kiss on the lips.
"I wish I could stay longer, but I have urgent business on the planet Grym. Before I go, though, there is something I want to ask you."
Scott knelt down and presented Jessica with a beautiful ruby ring that he had found during his travels. He knew when he found it that it was the perfect gift for the woman that he hoped would be his bride.
"Will you marry me?" he asked with great love and adoration in his eyes.

Jessica's eyes were worried as she gripped Scott's hand tightly as Enjela granted her this knowledge as to why Scott was out cold. She never left his bedside. She would eat, and sleep in the chair next to him so as not to disturb the I.V.s in his arms. But that did not lead to much restful sleep during those nine days. When Scott finally woke and spoke to her it stirred her from her sitting up sleep and looked up at him with bags under her tiredly happy eyes. "Scott..." She murmured and reached over, squeezing his hand tightly between two of hers as she rested her head on their joined hands, feeling tears in her eyes. "Why does everything have to put you in danger..." She practically whimpered.

As Scott held Jessica's hands, he could feel the pain in her heart expressed in her words. While he took the damage physically, she took it emotionally. Scott knew that she needed a break from worrying about him, and he would let her have that once the Grymwar had been tamed. Gently lifting her head up with his hand on her chin, he had a look of compassionate understanding in his eyes.
"Because this is my job, my real job. As the protector of all that lives, I must always be in danger so that others will not be."

Scott took her hands in both of his once more.
"But I am also a man who loves a woman, and my woman deserves a rest from the worry. I fully intend for us to go somewhere special and focus on nothing but our love."
Scott grinned with absolute love in his eyes.
"Of course, I am speaking of our honeymoon. That is, if you will make me the happiest man on Kasha by becoming Mrs. Jessica Young."

Jessica sniffled softly as he lifted her head and looked in his eyes, nodding in reluctant acceptance and understanding. She then smiled a little as he spoke of the woman he loves before she blinked in surprise and her eyes widened in shock as he asked her to marry him. "S-Scott..." She felt tears form in her eyes and she nodded hurriedly before jumping into his arms and hugging him tight with a deep kiss. "Yes! Yes Scott... Thank you... Yes..." She murmured as she cried softly in joy as she clung to him.

Scott felt such love and happiness as he watched tears form in Jessica's eyes after the reality of what he had just asked her fully sunk in. His smile brightened even more as she nodded rapidly and jumped into his arms. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he held her close in the tight hug and kissed her back just as deeply. His arms were locked around her and his lips fought to stay in the kiss until he ran out of air, as if he never wanted to let her go. When the kiss ended, he rubbed the back of her head softly as she cried softly in joy and verbalized her acceptance of his marriage proposal.

Scott closed his eyes and rested his head against hers, the warmth of her hug providing such an indescribably safe and loving haven for him. The two had been through so much, but their relationship was so much the stronger for it. Scott stood up and held Jessica bridal-style in his arms, kissing her soft cheek as her brown hair brushed into his eyes.
"We will spend the night together tonight, and then I will depart for the Planet Grym tomorrow. After all of your patient waiting, you deserve a woman's happiness for tonight."
Carrying her down the hallway, he stepped into their bedroom and climbed comfortably into bed with her.

Pulling the soft comforter up to their chins, he gave Jessica a soft deep kiss and let her snuggle him as she desired. He inhaled her scent and truly felt like he was home, as she had become synonymous with coming home at this point. His hands massaged her in a loving rather than in a sexual way. This night was about them expressing their soft, romantic love for each other, a prelude to the many nights that they would spend cuddled up together as husband and wife. Resting his forehead against hers as he continued the massaging, he thought about how she was the angel that had ended his loneliness.
"My love for you is impossible to measure or imagine."

Jessica let out a tearful laugh as she smiled happily in the kiss. She then blinked in surprise but kept clinging to him as he picked her up and kissed all over his face as he carried her to their room. She nodded softly as she held him close once she was in bed with him, almost burrowing into his big, strong, warm chest as she sighed happily and relaxed as his massage. She looked up at him, her eyes portraying only a portion of the intense love he would feel pouring through their bond. Her love for him. She smiled at him happily as he was her knight who rescued her from herself. She gave him a soft peck after his words and murmured. "And my love for you expands the stars and the worlds. I will always love you Scott..."

Scott nodded as she said that she would always love him.
"That's one of the things that I will always love about you."
He gave her one last peck on the lips and then laid his head down on the pillow. The odds of him being able to sleep after being unconscious for a week were not that great, but he would try to sleep anyway. Within moments, he was asleep in the warmth of Jessica's arms. He dreamed of all of their best times together, and smiled as he thought about all of the obstacles that they had overcome together.

The next morning, Scott awoke with a grim look on his face. This was the day that he would face the ultimate challenge from the Grymwar, who had taken a wonderful gift and perverted it into a symbol of dominance. If Vizharr and Jukei were not stopped, the incredible power that they now wielded would surely conquer all of existence and create a bloody Grymwar utopia. As God's Destroyer, it was Scott's job to stop them and save all of existence from this kind of dominance. He also had to find a way to save the Grymwar from themselves. It would have been easy to wipe the Grymwar and their planet from existence, but that would have been morally wrong and so he would have to find another way.

Scott got dressed in a casual T-shirt and jeans and walked with Jessica out to the palace courtyard. Empress Enjela and all of the Kashan court were there, as well as the Martyrs, the Kashans who had taken Voltaris into their bodies knowing that it would kill them in an effort to follow in the footsteps of the Kashaxi. The Empress cleared her throat and began to speak to all.
"Let us entrust our hopes and dreams to the fists of the hero Crusader, who will surely save us all."
The people began to chant Crusader's name as one, showing their complete trust and love for him. Scott smiled humbly and looked all around, his eyes lingering the longest on Jessica.

"My Kashan family," he began, "I will save you from the Grymwar threat. I will also save the Grymwar from themselves. All things are possible if you believe in hope, and I embody hope for all living things."
He looked at Jessica and mouthed 'I love you' to her before encasing himself in a time-space cloak and flaring up with his Destructive Aura. From his right hand to his whole body, the Armor of Valor covered him and was then covered by the Armor of the Destroyer. Scott then lifted himself gently into the air, waved to everyone below him, and then was gone in seconds on his way to the planet Grym.

Jessica smiled happily and kissed him back softly one last time before she cuddled into his chest and sighed happily as she fell asleep, dreaming of a beautiful future with him.

Jessica woke up from the beautiful dream and felt her heart sink as she realized she would have to watch Scott go into his fiercest battle yet. And she would be forced to sit and worry, unable to do anything for him. She stood and got dressed as well and followed him out to the courtyard, her head lowered slightly as she wished so desperately she could help him. She listened quietly with a feeling of foreboding and looked over as Scott mouthed the words I love you to her. She forced a small, sad smile but was afraid if she mouthed them back, she'd break into tears. She watched him go with a crestfallen look on her face.

Once Scott has disappeared, Enjela floated over to Jessica and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. Using her power, she connected Jessica's vision to Scott's vision, so that she would be able to see through his eyes in real time. In some ways, this would be harder on Jessica than not knowing what was going on with Scott, since she would be forced to see every blow that Scott received in his battle against Vizharr and Jukei. However, in other ways it would be easier on her, since she would be able to witness the very second that Scott triumphed over his enemy.
"We have absolute faith in Scott and Valor, and you should, too. Cheer him on with faith and love no matter the adversity, for that is what he would want you to do."

Scott soon touched down on the planet Grym, which seemed to be harsh, barren wastelands as far as the eye could see. However, miles away, Valor could sense the power being exuded by Vizharr as he was clad in the Armor of Jukei. It was clear that they intended this to be a beacon, guiding their foes to the location of the duel.
It's time to settle this.
Valor used Quick Armor to clad Scott in the Armor of Valor, and then they glowed with the Destructive Aura of Crusader, silently communicating to their foes that they were on their way. From there, they began confidently striding in the direction of Vizharr's Destructive Aura of Annihilation.

After two hours of walking, Scott entered a dense jungle that seemed completely out of place on what otherwise seemed to be a dry and dusty planet. The roots of these trees went deep underground, where they were kept hydrated by swiftly flowing underground rivers. The trees were additionally helped by the Sun of this dimension, which shone for twelve hours a day the entire year. These conditions had once caused all of planet Grym to be covered in dense primordial jungle just like this, but the Grymwar's war of supremacy upon re-discovering Blood Magic led to the extinction of every other living being on the planet and caused the destruction of ninety-five percent of the world jungle. Scott's Destructive Aura wiped out the dense foliage and slippery mud that stood in his way, allowing him to step back into the barren wastelands ten minutes after his entrance. He was grateful that his Valor Armor and Destructive Aura also protected him from whatever insidious alien diseases were lurking in there.

Another two hours walk saw him enter the primitive capital city of the Grymwar, which was known simply as Grym City. From an aerial view, it could be seen that the city was laid out like a wheel, with earthen walls separating each of the six districts from each other. Each district was ruled by a different Grymwar clan, and each clan competed against each other to make one of their warriors the next Chief. War was the most prized value of this race, and so neither agriculture nor architecture flourished here. Each Grymwar family, composed of men, women, and children, lived in simple earthen huts and subsisted on strange fruits gathered from the jungle to the south of the city. When not eating or sleeping, the Grymwar men not stationed on other planets fought each other to the death for supremacy in the Arena of the Ancients while their wives and children watched; the wives and children of the slain became the wives and children of the victor.

Such a barbaric culture, Valor remarked, but yet so beautiful in its own way.
What they do amongst themselves is their own affair, but I will never approve of their imperialist aim to make all of existence this way.
Scott began heading for the Arena of the Ancients, which was at the center of Grym City and as such, had an entrance to it in each district. Along the way, his sense were becoming more and more filled with the strength of Vizharr's Destructive Aura. It was as he got closer to the arena that he began to see the black and silver colored aura filling the entirety of the arena, energizing the crowd who had come to watch this clash of champions. Vizharr had been sitting in a meditative fashion, but smoothly got to his feet as Scott came through the district entrance and set foot on the arena floor.

Scott smiled behind his helmet as his eyes fell on Vizharr clad in full Jukei Armor, having to admit that he made for quite the fearsome sight. Just as Scott had battled the students of Shadowgreen and Wintergreen to increase his fighting experience and gain new techniques, Vizharr had done the same with both his own people and with the great warriors of conquered planets. Taking the heretical step of forsaking Blood Magic in combat with other races, he had waged true tests of endurance and skill against his opponents. Just as Scott had learned martial arts from Alan and spirituality from Chiang, Vizharr had learned alien martial arts from the masters among his empire and faithfully embraced the spirituality of Blood Magic. While Scott had built a trust with Valor over friendship and a desire to protect all existence, Vizharr had built a trust with Jukei over revenge and a desire to enslave all existence. The Grymwar Chief's alien physiology and culture allowed him to fight longer and much more often, which cut his formation of full Jukei Armor down to five years compared to Scott's ten years. However, Vizharr and Jukei would be stuck at their Annihilation form, while Scott had achieved Destroyer form by being the one chosen by God to fulfill that role. Vizharr would be the most challenging foe that Scott would ever face in Crusader form, but with Destroyer form now in play, the outcome of this battle had already been decided.

The two warriors stared each other down for several minutes, each sizing each other up and thinking about the opponent's motives for having this battle.
"I am pleased that you have come to my planet to have a proper battle. I had feared that I would have to come and find you as Dulzak did."
"I was eager to have this battle and didn't want to wait any longer."
"Then let's not waste any more time!"

Scott took his Muay Thai stance and Vizharr took an Alamadi stance, which was similar to a Wushu stance. Alamadi was a martial art belonging to the Tulatec people that lived on the planet Tula six planets closer to the Sun in this dimension. Alamadi was a martial art that utilized rapid striking to completely destroy an opponent's body, leaving nothing behind but a large pool of blood. For a race that valued brute strength like the Grymwar, this martial art was a perfect fit. Vizharr's mastery was complete, and his augmented power from Jukei's shell made his fists even more lethal. When Vizharr was using it while encased in his Destructive Aura, he could use a technique similar to Scott's Million Punches of Valor that had never failed to defeat an opponent no matter their size.

For Vizharr's Alamadi stance, his left leg was forward and bent at the knee while his right leg was back and bent at the knee, showing he was right-handed. His left arm was up by his right shoulder with his left hand open and curled into a claw, while his right arm was down by his waist with the same open claw hand. This stance was surprisingly defensive for such an aggressive martial art, but it made Vizharr an impenetrable fortress, especially when wearing Jukei Armor and surrounded by his Destructive Aura. The aura began to expand outward, pushing Scott back toward the exit of the arena. Scott responded by expanding his own aura and stepping back into place, making it so that fifty percent of the arena was covered by Scott's aura while the other fifty percent was covered by Jukei's aura. From this point, it would be a battle to see whose aura could overtake the other's body, since both had a plan to trap the other in a cage made of Destructive Aura.

To keep the clashing auras from destroying the area around them, Scott formed a time-space dimension in his hand and expanded it around himself, Vizharr, and their Destructive Auras. They were now in a new dimension slightly out of sync with Vizharr's home dimension, which would allow them to be seen but keep the damage contained in their own dimension.
"Your desire to save lives is distracting you, Crusader," Vizharr said with a smug look as his aura started to absorb some of Scott's aura.
"Yeah, but you've got my full attention now!" Scott snapped back as his aura became more powerful and started to rapidly eat up Vizharr's aura.
"Ha, that's the spirit!"
Vizharr increased the power of his own aura and they were soon back to the stalemate they had started in.

From here on, the two ceased talking and simply increased their own powers to mind-boggling levels. The power that they were both putting out was now easily enough to destroy planet Grym ten times over, but neither was getting the better of the other. All four participants in this battle had unshakable beliefs in their own convictions, and with the unlimited power of the Destructive Aura, neither would gain any ground. They would simply continue to power up until their dimension was destroyed, thrusting them back onto planet Grym with devastating consequences for those around them. Scott knew that he could not let this happen and decided to imbue his Destructive Aura with Sacred Energy, which would oppose the evil in Vizharr's aura and destroy it. The strategy worked and Vizharr was soon enveloped in Scott's aura, which was both pushing down on him and stinging him due to the evil in his heart.

Scott knew that he now had the upper hand, but the physical battle would still be unpredictable. He began shrinking the size of his aura, which pulled Vizharr toward him and would not only put him in range for striking but would also restrict his movement. His strategy was to batter his opponent with the Million Punches of Valor technique until he knocked a hole in the Jukei Armor at either the solar plexus or the face. From there, he would do a spear hand strike through either part and use his Shockwave of Valor technique to slice him in half either one way or the other. Of course, Vizharr would not just let this happen, attacking with his own strategy to kill at close-range. As Vizharr came within each of his arms, Scott's arms glowed to ready the attack, and he saw Vizharr do the same thing. Scott calmed himself, remembering that no foe would best him as long as he and Valor had faith in each other. Even so, it was crystal clear that the real battle had just begun.

Once Scott and Vizharr were within range of each other, the attacks were unleashed with absolute ferocity.
"MILLION PUNCHES OF VALOR!!!"
"FISTS OF JUKEI!!!"
The super-charged fists slammed into each other with frightening power, flying at speed that could not be followed with the human eye. Their motivations to keep up with each other kept the fists flying, and the shockwaves were deafening and breaking against the dimension. On the last of their blows, Scott's spear hand thrust connected with a clenched fist from Vizharr, producing a shockwave so powerful that it shattered the dimension around them like glass and thrust them back into the arena of the Ancients.

"Shockwave of Valor!"
"Burst of Jukei!"
The blasts cancelled each other out, but pushed both warriors back. They were soon back in close quarters, throwing punches and kicks at each other in rapid succession that occasionally got through. Vizharr was the must bigger and stronger warrior, so Scott needed to do more than stand and trade with him if he wanted to get the upper hand. However, before he could prepare a Fist of Valor strike, he took an uppercut that launched him into the air.

While Scott was in the air, Vizharr prepared his own Fist attack. Charging it up on his right arm, he charged forward and threw his arm back all of the way.
"FIST OF JUKEI!!!" he screamed as he unleashed the attack with full force.
Scott encased himself in his Destructive Aura to mitigate much of the damage, but the impact sent him crashing through the arena wall, where he flew a mile into the wasteland. Vizharr did a very high jump to continue the battle and would have landed on Scott if he had not rolled out of the way. An unexpected Shockwave of Valor blew him back as Scott got to his feet by spring-boarding himself.

Scott charged at Vizharr at full speed and executed the Million Punches once more, though Vizharr was able to weather it with his Destructive Aura. Scott's own Destructive Aura weathered the punches from his foe and they were soon trading again. His fists hit against his foes crossed arms, and so he decided to switch martial arts. Using Capoeira, he started twisting his body and kicking his foe from weird angles that were hard to predict. The defense of Capoeira was in dodging rather than blocking, and he was able to get around his foes rapid strikes and confuse him enough that the aura dropped. Coming down to the ground, Scott put his hands to the ground and kicked Vizharr high into the air with two feet under the chin.

Vizharr flipped his body to regain his orientation, and Scott charged up a Holy Fist of Valor, the only energy that had thus far penetrated his foe's Destructive Aura. The Grymwar Chieftain charged up his own Fist of Jukei, and the two attacks met each other with such force that the ground cratered around them. The two pushed against each other with all of their might, and it was only Scott's more powerful aura that saw him slip past the counter attack and nail Vizharr in the solar plexus. The force of the Holy Fist shattered the armor around it, creating an opening that he could finally exploit if he could strike it fast enough. His left hand flew forward with a spear hand thrust that was intended to pierce through Vizharr to set up the finishing blow. However, his foe grabbed his arm and began punching him in the head with his right hand while he was not able to get away easily.

Scott took three punches that threatened to dent his helmet before ducking the fourth punch and countering with a jumping uppercut that lifted Vizharr off of his feet once again. Even so, the stubborn chieftain held onto his arm and charged up a Fist of Jukei to strike him in the head at point-blank range. Scott charged up his own attack, although this time it was a first, a Million Punches of Valor technique using only one arm! Focusing all of his strikes on the exposed solar plexus, he hit it 999 times with such force that Vizharr was helpless to do anything and even let go of his arm. His one millionth punch was a fully-charged Fist of Valor that he tagged his foe under the chin with. Vizharr went flying over Grym City and landed miles away into more wasteland.

Scott took a breath and flared up his aura before taking off after him, flying at great speed to catch up to his foe. When he did, he found that Vizharr was already back on his feet and had reformed his Armor of Jukei. The two resumed their battle, martial arts strikes from both sides flying fast and attempting to land flush. Scott had more tool in his arsenal and was faster, so he managed to slip under his foe's attacks when he could and tagged him many times. However, there were times that Scott took a hard blow that knocked him to the ground, though he always recovered quickly. He formed a Drilling Fist of Valor with a spear hand strike, pushing it toward Vizharr's head while the bigger opponent struggled to push it back.

Vizharr charged up and threw the Fists of Jukei attack with one arm in order to heavily damage Scott and break the struggle. Scott's Destructive Aura mixed with Sacred Aura repelled many of the strikes, but his foe was fiercely determined and pressed on. Scott had almost reached Vizharr's head when the last of the fists went through his barriers and struck him in the face hard enough to shatter the face protection part of his helmet. Scott was knocked on his ass and rolled for a good mile before he was able to get up by digging his feet in and doing a backflip to land in a Muay Thai stance. He reformed his face protection and dodged a flurry of oncoming punches, sweeping his legs to counter him. From there, he charged up his left leg into a soccer kick under the chin that was also a seldom-used technique.

"KICK OF VALOR!!!"
The powerful kick sent Vizharr sliding on his back for miles. While he was still sliding, Scott did a great jump and landed on his foes chest. Before he knew what was happening, Scott was raining Million Punches strikes down on his face. The helmet of his Jukei Armor was destroyed, and so he took many of them with no protection but his own thick and calloused alien skin. The final blow was at full power and threw up a massive cloud of dust while also leaving a huge crater.

When the cloud of dust settled, Scott expected to see that Vizharr had been defeated. Unfortunately, his foe had armored up once more and connected with a Fist of Jukei strike to Scott's solar plexus before he saw it coming. This blow shattered the solar plexus armor and tossed Scott miles away to land in the middle of the arena where the fight hand started. Scott reapplied his armor and got to his feet as Vizharr landed ten feet from him.
It's been a long time since we fought a foe with such strength, endurance, and motivation.
Yeah...We're too evenly matched at this level...I'll have to use the Destroyer Arms.
Vizharr cracked his knuckles and sneered behind his helmet. Scott formed the Destroyer Arms and prepared himself for round three of their battle.

Back
Top Bottom