Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Jessica's eyes were closed as she also saw Scott in her mind and wrapped her telepathic arms around him as their two hearts melded together. She felt tears prick at her eyes as she felt all his emotions of their time together, the good and bad, the love and the sorrow. She stayed like that for a moment longer before opening her eyes softly, a tear falling as she clung to him close.

Scott felt all of Jessica's emotions as they were together like that. Her intense happiness when they cuddled together, her passion when they made love, and her sadness when they had been apart. Having felt like he had bonded with her on a whole other level, he opened his eyes and gently kissed her lips.
"Wow, that was...indescribable..."
He gently wiped the tear away and held her close in his arms. With their emotions so bared to each other, there was no need for words, simply closeness and comfort.

Jessica smiled softly as he kissed her and wiped her tear. She nodded softly at his words and clung to him a bit, sighing softly in comfort as they held each other.

Scott held her for a while longer before he finally pulled away.
"While you were hanging out with the Kashan women yesterday, I was instructed by Princess Enjela that I needed to complete the Forbidden Tenth Valor. I tried hard yesterday, but didn't have any luck. I need to try again today. You can come with me to the training area if you want, but be careful. I have to expend a lot of energy in my attempts, and if even some of it gets past Enjela's protective barrier, you could be hurt."

Scott nodded and got up to get dressed. Once Jessica was, as well, he walked with her down the castle hallway to the same room he had used before. The barrier was still in place, and he crossed the threshold, taking a position where he had stood before.
"Well, here we go."
Scott began to channel his abilities, his Destructive Aura flaring up and the room around him shaking. The destructive shaking was confined to the room he was in, though the bright light was blinding and getting more intense as his power began to rise.

Scott continued to push himself as the power poured out of him in ever more powerful shockwaves. Sweat was running down his face and his muscles ached, but he kept trying. Eventually, however, he ran out of steam and collapsed to the ground, unable to stand.
"Dammit..."
He had felt himself getting closer, but he still couldn't cross that line. Breathing heavily, he sat very still as he waited for his energy to return.

Scott smiled as Jessica supported him, looking up at her.
"I know."
He gave her a short kiss and then got unsteadily to his feet.
"I'm going to take a walk and think about this. Let's look a bit outside the castle, but let's get back before night fall."
He began walking toward the castle entrance, leaning on Jessica a bit until his strength returned.

Jessica smiled softly at him and nodded. "Sounds good." She said and easily supported him though he weighed at least twice as much as she did. With her training she easily held him up.

Scott went with Jessica outside of the castle and looked to the mountains in the distance. There were plenty of beautiful fields of grass and other vistas outside of the town. In the distance, one could see steppes and other highlands leading into the mountains. Scott stood up on his own, having recovered his strength, and began walking into the distance. He was thinking over why he could not expand the Forbidden Tenth Fist. He figured that he needed a great battle that pushed him to the edge of his abilities, but who but the Grymwar could offer that to him now?

Scott stopped and held Jessica's hand. She seemed to love just spending time with him, and that meant a lot to him.
"Jessica, I'm going to need to leave Kasha soon. The only way to increase my power is through battle. I'll need to find a way to achieve Forbidden Tenth Valor."
He leaned his head against hers, feeling her loving support for him on his quest.

Jessica looked up at him, and though her heart saddened a little at being away from him she nodded, sensing he needed to do this and reached up, kissing him softly and sweetly, portraying how much she loved him and wanted him to stay safe.

Scott leaned down and kissed Jessica back, his arms going around her and holding her tightly. The kiss was a passionate one, the lovers sharing their deepest feelings. Scott gently pulled away, his eyes looking deeply into hers.
"When I get a kiss like that from you, I feel like I can do anything."
He laced his fingers with hers and began heading back to the castle.
"Let's spend some time together at the castle before I depart."

Jessica blushed brightly, her heart racing a bit as she let out a soft whimper in the kiss. When he pulled away her breath left her a bit and she blushed brightly, looking up at him with a soft, loving smile and nodded, holding his hand as she walked close to his side and held his arm with her other hand.

Scott walked with Jessica back to the castle and entered the bedroom with her. He gently lifted her onto a chest of drawers and began to kiss her passionately. After several minutes of hot kisses, he kissed down her neck and kissed her chest before removing her shirt. He unclasped her bra and lapped ravenously at her nipples, his lust growing more intense by the minute.
"You are the most perfect of women," he whispered to her before kissing her as he massaged her large breasts in his strong hands.
They were soon naked and in the bed, and Scott was kissing her gently but passionately as his finger rubbed her G-spot in soft, sensual circles.

Jessica blushed brightly as Scott lifted her onto the chest and kissed her so passionately, she kissed back and panted softly by the time he was kissing down her neck and she then whimpered and squirmed at his licks to her nipple. She blushed more at his words and whimpered softly before she moaned at his massaging. Soon she was moaning into Scott's mouth as she panted heavily, gripping onto him as she squirmed a bit at his finger inside her. "O-Ohhhh... Oh god.... Scott...." She whimpered out as she panted into the kiss.

Scott enjoyed all her moans and whimpers, really getting turned on by them. He kissed her deeply for a while longer, then moved down to her perfect breasts. They were so big and round, and he gave them all kinds of attention with his mouth, leaving her perky pink nipples glistening with his saliva. Scott then moved down to Jessica's soaking wet pussy, and he gave her a broad lick from the bottom of her slit to her clit. Enjoying her delicious flavor, he licked her slit and suckled on her clit for a while. His tongue then penetrated her, licking her inside as much as he could, her arousal driving him wild.

Jessica was panting heavily then whimpered and squirmed a bit as he paid her breasts attention, gripping his hair slightly before she gasped and squirmed more, whimpering and panting heavier as he began licking her pussy. She closed her eyes tightly as she panted hard and gripped his hair. "S-Scott.... Ohhhhhh... Oh please... I'm so close...!" She whimpered as she began gasping as she felt her orgasm building.

Scott knew she was close and smiled. He continued to lick her, moving up to her clit. As he sucked on her clit, his fingers entered her. He rubbed her deeply once more, wanting her release. He looked at her, loving her aroused face and panting breath. He knew that she would cum soon.

Jessica continued to gasp and moan before her breath hitched as he began fingering her and sucking her clit, moaning and crying out more and more before she gasped and came hard, arching her back slightly as she gripped onto his hair.

Scott drank every last drop of her cum. His body was on fire with lust, and he was very hard. Getting up on his knees, he presented his throbbing cock to Jessica.
"Mmm, I'd love it if you sucked me, baby. I'm very horny right now."
He smiled at her, loving to see her with a flush after she had just cum.

Jessica was panting heavily, whimpering and squirming a bit as he lapped her up before she blushed more at his request, nodding shyly as she timidly sat up and started by kissing along his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom