Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Scott nodded as Jessica said that she hoped the surgery went well for Francesca.
"Me, too. It's never easy to be a transsexual, and I hope she find happiness in her life."
He was happy that Jessica agreed to his date proposal and kissed her back.
"Then let's go, baby."
He put his arm around her waist and walked with her to the elevator, taking it down to the lobby.

Once they were in the lobby, they walked out of the building and into the parking garage. Parking garages were notorious for crime, and even with her training, Scott was always concerned when Jessica went into one alone while he was out on a stakeout. When they reached his SUV, he opened the door for her and let her get in before getting in on the driver's side.
"So, where to first? We'll go wherever you want this evening."
He looked at Jessica with a caring smile, the kind of smile he gave her when they were alone spending time together.

Jessica chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Transgender is the proper term love." She said before smiling as she followed him out of the building. She smiled happily at Scott's loving look and thought a moment before saying. "Hm... I think... we'll go see a matinee, then dinner, then karaoke." She smiled at him teasingly. "You're going to spoil me tonight." She said with a chuckle.

Scott shrugged when she pointed out that he had used the wrong term.
"Oh, well. It's the thought that counts."
He gave her a playfully suspicious look as she listed off all she wanted to do.
"You've been planning for this moment, haven't you?"
She then said that he was going to spoil her tonight.

"Oh, yeah?"
Scott reached out and playfully began to tickle her, keeping her close to him as he found her tickle spots. They were both laughing as she squirmed in his arms. After the tickling, he looked into her eyes and gave her a sweet kiss and hug.
"I'll make sure you have fun tonight. What movie did you want to see?"

Jessica giggled softly and stuck her tongue out at him as he asked if she'd been planning this before she gasped and squealed softly, laughing as she squirmed at his tickling, left panting a little as she was kissed and kissed him back softly. "How about that new spiderman movie?"

(Good choice. I love Spider-Man.)

Scott thought about it.
"Spider-Man Homecoming? Yeah, sounds great."
He put the SUV in drive and drove to the movie theater. After getting their tickets, two sodas, and two popcorns, they went into the theater and sat down. Scott put his arm around Jessica and munched some popcorn while the previews ran.

(lol, tanks :3)

Jessica smiled and nodded, following him into the theater and sighing happily as she sat down and felt his arm around him, sipping her soda before munching on some popcorn as well. She rested her head on his shoulder as the movie began.

Scott enjoyed the movie and the closeness with Jessica. They stayed after the credits to see if there was a scene, and afterwards left the theater.
"That was a good movie, I'm glad we saw it."
He got into the SUV with Jessica and turned to her.
"Next up on our schedule is a nice dinner. Where would you like to go?"

Jessica smiled and nodded in agreement about the movie as they got in the SUV. She then thought a moment. "Hm... I think I'm feeling italian." She said with a smile.

Scott nodded.
"Then Italian it shall be."
He started the SUV and drove over to a nice Italian restaurant in the downtown area. They went in, were seated, and were provided menus.
"I bet you'll order something Alfredo," Scott said with a smile, knowing that she often ate that kind of food.
He himself was contemplating a pizza order, since Italian restaurants always had good pizza.

Scott smiled at the teasing and nodded as she ordered her pizza.
"I knew it."
He ordered a medium supreme pizza and handed the menu back to the waiter. Turning to Jessica, he smiled.
"I'm glad we came here. This restaurant has a really nice ambiance."

Jessica giggled softly as he said he knew it then handed the menu to the waiter and smiled at him lovingly. "Me too." She said happily as she reached over to held his hand.

Scott gently took Jessica's hand, his thumb running over it.
"Everyday, I fall in love with you all over again."
He held her hand until the food arrived, looking at it happily. Scooping two slices onto a small saucer, he began to eat. He thought it was really good and was happy to have gone with his order. Scott looked at Jessica now and then, knowing she was enjoying her meal, as well.

Scott smiled back.
"As are you."
He ate his pizza, enjoying the flavor of it. When they were both done eating, they split the bill and got up.
"So, I guess you want to do karaoke now? Did you have a specific club in mind?"

Scott nodded.
"Okay, then we'll go to the closest one."
He put his arm around Jessica and walked with her out to the SUV, before they drove to a local karaoke club. Scott paid for a room for two that they could sing in for an hour, and then led Jessica to the room. Once they were inside, he sat down and looked at her.
"So, which one of us goes first?"

Scott chuckled.
"Okay, I guess I'll go first, then."
He went over to the karaoke machine, scrolling through their songs until he found one he wanted. Called "One in a Million" by Trixter, he felt it was an adequate expression of his feelings for Jessica. When the song began, he took up the microphone and began to sing the lyrics as they appeared on a screen behind him. Although he did not sing often, Scott actually had a good singing voice, and he happily sang the song as his eyes made Jessica's with a loving look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7n9a4A6ig

Jessica smiled as she sat down while he went up then blushed a little as he sang that song to her, her heart melting a bit as she listened to his beautiful voice and watched the way he looked at her. She looked down shyly when he finished and stammered. "Y-You're a good singer..."
She then took the microphone as it was her turn and began looking through the selection landing on one she knew and thought was pretty accurate to herself. Singing it in a fairly good voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkCMshjL-M

Scott smiled at her compliment.
"Thanks, baby."
He handed her the microphone and sat down to listen to her turn. When she began, he listened and liked her voice.
"An unexpected song choice," he said when she was done, "but I like your voice."
He gently took her hand and smiled at her.

Jessica blushed a little and chuckled. "Well, it's fairly true." She murmured and kissed his cheek. "I love you, but I don't like love songs." She teased as she handed him the mic again.

Scott took the microphone from her.
"You don't like love songs? That's unusual for a woman."
He thought about what song he should do, not sure what he should pick. He settled on "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi. After the music started playing, he started to sing the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUtsybozjg

When the hour was up, Scott put his arm around Jessica's waist and walked with her back to his car. He opened the passenger side door for her and then got in on his side, turning to face her.
"I hope you had a great time on the date. I had fun."
He put his arms around her, gently pulling her closer into a deep kiss. His hands gently rubbed her back, showing his affection for her.

Back
Top Bottom