Artistry (ApplePoisoneer)

Even doing something so simple as this, Pearl's motions carried a natural and perfected grace to them. It was quite admirable, and as he washed some of the lather from his hair he felt himself being drawn in until her pale back met his front. "Immaculate as ever," Dave teased, settling his hands on her well formed hips. His hands stroked slowly upward until he was cupping her modest bosom, whereupon he leaned in and kissed her eagerly.

"And you... are positively coquettish," came his curt reply, a modest smile touching on his lips. He found himself leaning into her embrace, sighing in relief as the alien worked her hands through his scalp. Every motion was perfect, not a single stroke devoid of purpose or precision. As a species Pearl's were naturally grown for things like this, but more than that it seemed to him that Pearl had had many centuries to improve her skills in all regards.

"Heading into work today?" he inquired. "You and the others looked like you could do with a break, so I hope I helped recharge your batteries. So to speak."

"Oh hush, I was just doing what any loving gentleman would do," he teased. Few things were more arousing than seeing the normally prim and proper Pearl let out her naughty side. "But you know..." Dave trailed off, two fingers settling under Pearl's chin. He leaned in, teeth and lips teasing at her neck and focusing on the sensitive spots he had found before. "An early morning 'work out' can really leave you feeling fresh to start the day."

Dave snickered in return "Well thank god for that. I'm bad at following instructions anyway," he mused. Feeling eager, he raised the slender gem up and felt just how light she was in his embrace, his nose nuzzling the crook of her neck. Feeling his excitement rise he moved his hips upward and gave a low groan as his thickness started to slide up into the waiting warmth of her soaked synthetic pussy, relying on the flowing water for a little extra lubrication.

Pearl let out a little grunt as she was lowered onto him. It was a bizarre way to be entered, but not unwelcome. The warming flow of water, combined with the familiar warmth of his flesh filling her beyond its means was almost too much. She melted over him, hardly able to keep tensity in their muscles.

"Eager, I take it?" he inquired, feeling how the older alien seemed to lose cohesion, pressing into him for support. "Not that I blame you!" And with his excitement quickly on the rise, he proceeded to buck her on his cock with a growing eagerness. Every motion was a little faster than the last, pressing Pearl's pale back against the wet wall for a bit of extra support.

After quite a bit of pumping and bumping Pearl released with a satisfied cry and slumped a little over Dave's shoulders. She was still braced between him and the wall, but she buried her face in his neck. "I think I love you." She told him. Her face was completley straight, yet serene. The sentiment was perfectly frank and genuine without an ounce of sarcasm or humor to it.

The news came as a surprise, but the sincerity was there. They may not have been seeing each other for long, but perhaps things functioned differently in her species. "I love you too," he purred, just as much sincerity in his own tone. He gave a final thrust, joining their bodies once more as a prolonged groan left him, his thick cock tensing while hot shots of his seed filled her synthetic womb. Dave leaned against her, panting for air while the rush of water steadily spirited his seed down the drain.

"Well, I do know that you love your cleanliness." After a moment he reached a hand over and turned the dial to shut off the flow of hot water for the two of them. Dave pulled out of her tightness and briefly kissed her on the gem. For as neurotic and self-doubting as Pearl was, she had another person in her life to love and support her. And, in time when age caught up with him, it was a relationship that would be encapsulated by Sunstone becoming a permanent entity.

Back
Top Bottom