Me and Reila - SasuNaru Yaoi - Best Friends or enemies? (And more from Naruto)

"Don't go... you need to rest..." Naruto pleaded not wanting Sasuke to hurt himself because Naruto started a fight with him. All he could think about was what Tsunade said about his condition not being good. He looked at Sasuke sadly, he was so worried that he would do just about anything to keep Sasuke safely in the hospital bed even if it cause him to get hurt in the process.
"Please... you have to give your body time to heal...." he added lightly tugging on his arm trying to encourage him to get into bed.

[td] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTEST TEST [/td][td]
OI64fF1.png
[/td]
p3w1VJw.png
xxxxxxxxxxxTESTxxxxxSasuke sighed. "If I do will you leave me alone?" he asked, part of him actually not wanting to be left alone it was interesting for a change that someone was actually concerned for his wellbeing, and not just getting in his pants. He moved over to the bed and sat on it. "Fine... two more days... but that's it..." he said, rolling over onto his back to look at the ceiling, kicking his shoes up onto the bed itself. "Fine..." He said groaning. His eyes slipped shut and he started thinking about the previous days, the coming days, and the plans. "We still need to take those two out. Don't start with me about them being not a threat anymore, trust me, they are a threat, they will always be a threat until they are killed. That is just how it works."

Kakashi finally showed his face back to the room as he told Sakura to go talk with Tsunade about medical ninjutsu. "Alright, since Zabuza and Haku aren't dead yet, the two of you will have to work on protecting the bridge builder." he was talking to Naruto. "And Sasuke, you're staying here. If we have to, we'll strap you to the bed. You're in no shape to wander around." he said.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto sighed in relief as Sasuke got back onto the bed. Naruto watched Sasuke and rolled his eyes as Sasuke continued talking and he put his hand over Sasuke's mouth lightly, "shush and sleep." he told him before removing his hand. Just as soon as his hand was removed Kakashi walked in. Naruto looked up at him. He listened as Kakashi spoke to him and Sasuke and nodded in response to his words.

Sakura went to Tsunade nervously. She wasn't sure she could train under her, plus she was super scary and got angry quick. She knocked on her door lightly, "Lady Tsunade? Kakashi sent me..." she said as she peeked around the door.

Back
Top Bottom