iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

It lets middie have full control of his laplap without being close.

Appearance, it comes standard...

Middie is going to get off his lazy arse today and post in some one on ones.

He has so many new craves though he is tempted to cancel all his old ones.

I found a picture of a wolfboy... it is just... O,o

• Wolfboy...? Like Gerrit? XD

and LOL...looks like the cravings came back~
    I don't mind if our one-on-one gets cancelled..
    just tell me if you finalize that thought, so I can unsubscribe ^^

Also, I realized I forgot to put chapter two's title up....
    So I went back to my post in Eclipse and added it in.
    Infer it as you will, guys <33[/list:u]

A wolfboy, like a neko, but with wolfie parts...
The pic is pretty

I am not totally certain that ours is gunna go... It fulfils one of the craves
But I am thinking I need to clear some stuff.

I'm still here. we had some really bad weather this week that put me offline since tuesday.

• There you go Middie.
    I know I said I would post for Nekar earlier this week but this
    past week as been beyond busy for me.
    And with that post, I am now caught up on everything!
    I think. >>

Raiden lives! :D[/list:u]

I think it's my turn but I'm braindead on what to respond with atm. so you can skip me, I'd appreciate it if Kitten could play GM for me with Xion for a bit of guidance if possib le.

Posted as Malak, hope it is right...
Got to show a little more about the character too.
yipee.

I am also rewriting Valen's profile.

• Just finished reading it~

But...eh? Why are you re-writing it?
    And I don't want to sound rude, but
    I've noticed that you focus on Malak a
    lot more than Valen. If possible, please
    focus a bit more on Valen, because
    he's the head knight. He's more crucial
    to the story at the moment and
    overall, we need to get team light established.
    As for the profile, it might be best to push it off
    for now, and establish Valen's character and stuff
    within the storyline.[/list:u]

Okie

Because I wasn't satisfied with the way I wrote it before, it was kind of a halfass, and I left out details crucial to this incarnation of this character. Plus I rewrote the bio in third person.

The reason I seem to be focusing a little more on Malak is that he has more he can do immediately, unlike Valen, who I am saving most of the twists for later. Valen is going to have way more character development over time than Malak ever will though it should happen long turn, like when his dragon half comes out. Right now Valen is in grief, he is a little melancholy and hasn't slept for days. Once the story gets moving faster like when Valen runs into Gandrian or has time to actually move more freely I can do more as him...

I am still trying to establish both characters right now, and I am coming up with ideas for both.

• Well, I've freed up the posting order by a bit, so if you wanted to, you or Vali could even post before Nymph does. However, I understand that Malak has a bit more wiggle room to post at the moment and Valen is grieving.

Ah~ well, take the time on the profiles, as I hope it doesn't bog you down. Best to establish things in the RP, since the profiles were supposed to be idea starters for all of us. I don't want us to be focusing on them too much, now that the RP has started.[/list:u]

Yeah, if the idea that you and I discussed, taking a trip into the Hiyamoran Monastery, Valen would be able to lead there, showing the goodies the way to the Ice Temple hidden within. Valen's people are as neutral as the dragons, though they could be convinced to help, or at least help Valen with his Draconic heritage.

Back
Top Bottom