Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Rose's wandering mind started to calm hearing Alex talk like this, a mixture of confidence and romantic a potent mix for any girl to defend against, her heart fluttering for a moment as his lips touched hers again. "Okay..." Her voice more relaxed and sure of herself like she was before they got into the car, she got comfortable in her seat trying to figure out where she wanted the night to go, real life starting to mimic the 'dream' similarly enough that she was starting to get confused about how she felt, her tail waved back and forth between her body and the seat as she furrowed her brow while concentrating, the memory of how their dream date had ended leading her mind to run rampant for a little bit, her face betraying her thoughts until they stopped and she was snapped out of it. "Oh right! Food." Rose sounding a little disappointed as her day dream came to an end.

Alex chuckles as he finally gets her attention, then leans over and kisses her cheek, smiling "Then you stay here and finish your thoughts... I know what you want... I'll be right back..." He leaves the car before she can say no and heads inside the restaurant to order their food. He'd let her continue her thoughts, he was surprised he even got her attention she was thinking so hard.

About 20 minutes later he comes back with their food and puts it on the back seat, then returns to his and looks over at her. "Still thinking things out?" He smiles and starts up for home.

The kiss on her cheek and his statement came and went so fast she barely had time to react, the door of the car shutting before she could even say something. "Wait!" Alex walking into the restaurant and Rose slumped against the seat. "Finish my thoughts? What is he?" A blush filling her face she had spaced out while thinking about her dream, did he know? "N-no theres no way he could tell...could he?" She looked out the window at the restaurant with a blank stare as she tried to figure out if she made any perverted faces but she just couldn't remember.

"He will be in there for a while now I need to think...how do I want this to go? We could go our separate ways at the end of the night, or..." Her mind becoming absorbed in the day dream again, Rose biting her lower lip as the feelings rushed over her. When Alex returned she was in a more compromising position her legs spread slightly and fingers very softly pressing through her clothes with eyes closed, the door opening snapping her awake and as Alex got into his seat and asked her a question it was obvious something was wrong as she sat stiff as a board hands by her side and her face so red. "Maybe!" Her answer in a voice of panic, the session definitely didn't help her make a decision at least with no voice of reason.

He blinks at her reaction and picks up his phone "Ok..." It was clear to him she had been about to do something, he doesn't pull out yet and looks at her "Oh... I forgot the drinks..." He opens his door and his play on his phone. "You're all alone again... Continue as you were once you hear the door close..." He stops the song and closes his door, with him still in the car.

Rose knew her reaction was out of the ordinary that he knew something was amiss but how could she play off that she had been masturbating through her clothes from her dream? That she had gotten so absorbed in that feeling that she didn't even notice what was happening around her, Rose let out a sigh of relief as the door opened for him to go get drinks but then the music began to play, her tension disappearing as she stared forward with empty eyes, the command coming into effect the moment the door closed and her eyes closed again Rose now spreading her legs and softly rubbing herself again within a minute she lifted her skirt a little, revealing the sexy underwear she had worn in case the date went well, her hand now rubbing through only her underwear. "R-right there..." Rose muttered quietly as her imagination ran wild, pressing harder against herself as she said it.

Alex smirks as she goes back to touching herself, that's what he thought he'd seen, he sits back to enjoy her little show. 'So... This is how she wants the night to go... We'll see..." He smirks again and relaxes again. He shifts now and then to watch her as she continues 'I wonder if she wants me to catch her or not...'

Rose still had taken zero notice of Alex due to the command, in her mind she was utterly alone, this dream that part of her so heavily wanted to make a reality tonight, she wanted to know whether that pleasure was just in her dreams, could Alex make it a reality? His strong hands, Rose began to moan softly still lost in her world, forgetting that she was in a car in public, Rose now moving her other hand to squeeze her breast roughly. "A-alex!" The volume of the word snapped her out of it before she got her pay off, leaving her meekly rubbing her legs together while making whining noises, she looked out the window again with a flustered look hoping no one saw.

He grins as she scared herself out of her thoughts and didn't get to cum, he'd have to help that later, he opens his door and jumps a bit in his seat, then closed the door. "Alright... Let's get home... You picked a movie?" He starts the car and pulls out, intent on getting home soon to start their night.

Rose jumped as she heard the door, her eyes darting to see Alex now sitting in the seat. "M-movie?" Her mind still not focused and most of her thoughts taken up by something other then their date. "Ummmm...uhhh..." Her red face showing a bit of panic wondering if he saw her. "Lion king!" She finally remembered a name for a movie Rose glancing up at Alex before looking away along with some more rubbing together of her legs.

It wasn't long until the two arrived home, Rose got out of the car like it was carrying plague. "J-just really hungry." Making the excuse before being asked and grabbing the pizza off the backseat and rushing inside. How would she sit through a whole movie feeling like this?

Alex watches her "Ok..." Then gets the rest of the food and drinks before heading upstairs as well, entering the apartment shortly after her. "So... Movie? You pick and set up... I'll get plates and cups..." He heads into the kitchen to bran them paper plates and cups, along with napkins and formed for their fries. "So what are we watching then..." He sits on the couch and sets his load on the coffee table.

While Alex was getting things ready Rose ran to get her own stuff ready, trying to think of a solution to her problem, she couldn't just leave Alex would be distraught but she couldn't possibly just sit through a movie with this feeling between her legs. "Oh god...What can I do?" She whispered to herself while putting the movie in, suddenly coming up with an idea as Alex returned so did she, a large thick blanket wrapped around her. "I'm cold..." She made the escuse as she sat down, wrapping herself tightly in it. "Lion king thats what we are watching, Rose clicking the last few buttons on the controllers before everything but her head vanished beneath the thick blanket, hands moving to softly rub herself, she checked to make sure there was no obvious signs of her actions thankfully there were none and soon she had slid her underwear just slightly down in order to move her hand into a good position, safely wrapped in the blanket or so she thought.

He watched her fumble with the blanket, then start the movie "Ohh... Haven't watched this in a while.." He glances at her "Cold..." He looks at her a moment, he was pretty sure he knew what she was doing, then he noticed her tail and hides his grin. Her tail was always a give away, while she may be able to keep her body still, her tail twitched to her actions. He looks away, letting her get further along, then he starts trying to distract her, talking with her and asking her to hand him things from her end of the table. "Are you still cold? You look warm..." He knew he had stopped her a few times when she got close, her tail giving her away each time. "Here... Come here, I'll help you warm up..." He starts to pull her closer, her back to him.

This was perfect Rose thought to herself, he couldn't know what she was doing, the first time he interrupted her was annoying but she played along but each subsequent time made her more internally frustrated, his timing impeccable just as she was about to he asked her for something, she felt like a time bomb, his interruptions were torture. "It...it's okay..." Rose struggling to keep her voice stable as the mixture of feelings rushed around inside her. Soon she was getting pulled towards Alex much to her disappointment, she couldn't do it pressed up against him even if she could hide her motions he would feel her arm move, her hand slowly moved to pull up her panties, this would be a long movie. "Okay." Once her underwear was in the proper place she tried her best to enjoy the movie with him despite her entire body twitching and her legs rubbing together.

Alex smiles and holds her close, even slipping his arm under and covers to hold her around the waist softly. About halfway through the movie, he was quite aware of her twitching, he starts to slowly tickle his fingers on her calf, an action that normally helps her calm down. "You ok Kitten... You're tense..." He says softly, glancing at her, he watches her tail as it starts to twitch again, he knew how worked up she was. "Kitten?" He tips her head up when she didn't answer him, his hand inching slightly higher up her leg, slowly so she wouldn't notice. He stares into her eyes.

As time dragged on Rose became more and more sexually exasperated, she had no way of pushing it aside or dealing with it, it was to powerful a need to ignore this time and there was no out, she felt his fingers on her calf and her mind ran with possibilities she barely even heard him when he first spoke it was taking everything in her not to do something about her desires, this was their first date she had to have self control she had to behave..."I-im fine" Her voice weak as he moved her chin up as they locked eyes she couldn't help but think of the dream again, it was to much that was the straw that broke the camels back and in a moment her lips were pressed against his, tongue forcing its way into his mouth and she moved from her blanket to now straddle his lap, hungrily clawing at his clothes.

"You don't lo-Mmm..." He was cut off as she jumped him, he held her as she straddled him and eagerly kissed her back, only breaking it to pull his shirt over his head. "Nnn..." He holds her hips lightly and helps her slowly grind against him, knowing how worked up she is, he knew that would be toture. He snakes his hands up the back of her shirt after a few minutes to feel her hot skin. He starts to slowly pull her top off her, then looks at her, stopping their kiss, he was panting. "Tell me what you want baby..." He runs his fingers over her lacy bra, and over her nipple once.

Rose let out a grunt of disapproval as he stopped her to ask a question, she needed to be satiated now, she needed to feel that sweet release that she had been pulled away from her so often over the past hour. "I don't care just please don't stop..." Her body trembled at his touch on her large breasts, her nipple standing tall despite the material attempting to hold it back, with frantic hands she reached for his fly and after a few seconds of fumbling she let out another annoyed grunt and just broke the material before unzipping it, finally she was able to reach his underwear pushing it down as much as she could before moving herself into position, underwear simply pushed to the side as she guided him in, soon letting out a bitten back moan of pleasure feeling him finally push into her, Rose's wetness allowing him to easily slide in. "Yes!!!!" The beastial sound of pleasure escaping her before she began to ride as quickly as she could, her moans quickly filling the room.

He chuckles and groans as she literally rips his clothes open, then moans as her hot pussy slides over him. "Nnn... Somebody's excited..." He smirks at her, then goes to work on her breasts, licking and teasing at her nipples through th material. He then holds her hips and slows her down, he looks at her, he could feel her starting to twitch around him. "Slow down Kitten... I'm not there yet..." He could easily control her pace, making her whine and beg him "Just a little longer Kitten... I won't deny you..." He looks at her eyes, glossy and glazed with her excitement, she was almost her 'hentai' persona.

For a while Rose was in heaven, her body was getting the feeling it craved but then his hands slowed her down. "No! You can't!" She attempted to force herself up and down on him but his strong arms reduced her attempts to pathetic whimpering. "Please Alex...p-please you have to...I need it so bad!" She leaned in and nibbled softly at his ear. "Fuck me...make me cum...make me scream your name..." Rose hopeful that soon he would just take her like in her dream, his rough hands and hard cock would force her to cum again and again until she wasn't able to stand.

"Nnn... Alright..." He pleading and whimpers finally getting to him, he holds her hips harder and starts to move her, lifting her and bringing her down on him harder then she could herself. "Nnn... Fuck you're hot Kitten... Beg me again baby..." He keeps up the rough pace, using his teeth to pull her bra down, letting him suckle her bare nipples and tease them with his tongue. He grinds her against him with each thrust and sucks her nipples harder, pulling from each with a soft popping sound.

"Yes!" Rose shouted in success as he gave in but she let out a yelp of surprise when he only gripped her tighter lifting her higher before slamming her down on his thick rod. "Oh god!" Her hands moving to his shoulders for stability, she heard what he asked and with lust tainting her mind so completely was more then happy to comply. "I want you to fuck me...I want to feel your hard cock..." Her sounds of pleasure along with her ferocity only growing in strength as Alex moved her bra out of the way with his teeth, the spectacle alone making her shake on top of his mighty cock. "I want you to be rough! Make me cum so hard and so much I can't even walk! And don't stop there!"

He nips her nipples lightly and moves her faster "Tell me you're a horny kitty... Meow for me..." His one hand grabs her tail and gives it a soft tug, the starts to scratch it lightly. "I'll make you cum Kitten... Like only I can..." He starts to thrust up into her each time he pulls her down, making his cock thrust deeper "I can't hear you Kitten..." He suckles her nipples again.

Rose heard what Alex said, almost replying before feeling his scratch on her tail, purring while on top of him blotting it from her mind for a moment, this feeling, this relief was what she was craving the thing that was held just out of reach during the movie and car ride. "I'm a horny kitty!" Rose answered when Alex reminded her, although her meow mixed heavily with a sensual moan. "Oh god Alex! Don't stop!" Rose held Alex's head to her breasts. "I'm going crazy! It feels so fucking good!"

He licks and suckles her breasts as she holds him there, then pulls back to look at her and grins "Mmm... Such a sexy Kitty... This is what I want... To make you feel like this all the time..." He scratches harder at her tail "Tell me you want to cum Kitten... That you want me to fill you as you do..." He speeds up "Or I stop now..." He uses his free hand to hold her chin and make her look at him, the list clear in her glossy eyes.

Vibrations from Rose's purring were setting off so many nerves as she rode him like an animal that it was hard to focus on his word but hearing his threat of stopping filled her with fear and a bit of anger, she was held on the edge for so long there is no way she could stop or she would let him stop. "Iwant to cum Alex! Cum with me! Fill me up! Fuck me till I can't walk!" She almost screamed at him before she slammed down hard on his cock, hitting her g-spot and her scream of pleasure echoed in the room as she came, she hugged Alex to her as she rode it out, nails digging into his back as Rose twitched on him. "Oh my god...." As she snapped out of it she pushed Alex away from her and looked at him with a bit of frustration in her eyes. "You have NO idea how fricking long I was waiting for that, Do you realize how close I came to a bit of relief and how often you yanked it away from me?" She pointed to where she had been sitting on the couch only now realizing that she just admitted to masturbating while he was next to her, blush creeping on her face as she stared at him, her eyes open as she internally screamed.

Back
Top Bottom