Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

"We really are." She smiled up at him, purring softly as he cupped her cheek, his eyes rolling over her and taking in her every inch. "pose?" She hadn't expected that but decided to have some fun with it, holding her hands over her chest to form a love heart with her tongue poking out at him, the click of his phone as he took the picture and before she said anything else his lips were placed on hers, just as Alex hit play and the current Rose got pushed to the side, the lips that had joined to his and started moving against his lips now still and cold as she stared forward waiting for a command.

Alex pulls away from her slowly and looks at her, his loving little Kitten was gone, locked away in her mind. He cups her cheek again and leans down to softly kiss her forehead "Soon baby... We'll be together again..." He whispers softly, more to himself. He sits back up and looks at her "Ok Rose... Everything from the last 24 hours... Has been a dream... You dreamt it last night... After falling asleep in your new clothes..." He looks over her red garment "It was all a fantasy with your dream man... Who you will notice is me... Once you wake up..." He gets off her and places the covers over one leg, like she kicked them off, then puts one hand into her panties. "You will go back to sleep, lightly playing with yourself, dreaming of your man, waking up as you cum with my name on your lips..." He gathers his things "... Go" he turns it off and leaves the room, the rest was up to her.

Rose's eyes shut as the music ended her mind locked away in a dream her sleep becoming perilously thin as she played with herself, hand working away at her wet lips, her dreams focusing on a man who frankly was inhumanly good at finding her weakness, made her weak at the knees with love and pleasure his face throughout the dream being less and less difficult to make out until finally she came, awaking from her slumber. "Alex~" She quivered as she saw his face now, reliving the dream that was oh so vivid but knowing who he was her mind a mess as she tried to process all of the information that flooded into her once she calmed down and got her head on straight she sat bolt upright a look of confusion and a little sickness on her face, she turned to look at herself in the mirror she fell asleep in her new lingerie. "That was..weird..." She tried to shake it out of her head while getting dressed before stepping out for breakfast jumping as she saw Alex. "H-hey!" As she looked into his face she saw his face in her dream, that cute man taking her on a date, him as he kissed her and then as he played with her, the intense sex like a truck had hit her. "How...hows it going?" Obvious nervousness filling her body as she was unsure how to react to all this, should she tell him? No would that make things to weird?

Alex had grabbed a quick shower and was now out cooking breakfast, in just his pj pants, his hair still damp. He looks back at her from the stove, he blinks "I'm fine... Cooking breakfast... You ok?" He turns back to his pancakes, adding fresh berries before he flips them over "Pull up a chair, breakfasts almost ready... I even made my banana syrup for the pancakes..." He starts on the last one, a large stack already to his left, he looks back at her again "Rose... You're... Shaking? Are you ok?" He quickly finishes his last pancake and turns the stove off, he moves over to her and reaches for her forehead.

"Fine! I'm fine." This was weird, the whole situation making her feel a little unwell, the man who had been Rose's best friend since she was a child suddenly in the most intense sex dream she ever had...and god he was so perfect, it was so distracting that even though she would normally jump on the chance for some of his berry pancakes especially with banana syrup she simply stood frozen still or at least thats what she thought, she shook on the spot which was only made worse as he moved closer her eyes opening wide. "I'm....I'm fine I just..." Rose couldn't be weird around him forever he would either forever worry or assume he did something wrong, Alex would certainly get the wrong idea. "I-" She pushed him back as she tried to find words. "This is going to sound weird...and frankly possibly disturbing but ummm..." She jumped up and down on the spot because of how uncomfortable this situation made her. "Alright listen I'm just going to say it....I had a sex dream...an intense...sex...dream about you and look I don't want you to think anything of it it was nothing I swear!" Even though she said it her eyes hovered over him taking in small details she could feel the memory of his muscles, his strong hands on her small frame, no! She shook her head to try and get the thoughts out. "Look obviously this makes me uncomfortable, that was hard to admit so just...if I act weird...thats why..." She still hadn't moved from her spot. "P-please say something this is torture enough without silent treatment."

He stares at her "You had a... Sex dream... About me and you..." He steps back and crosses his arms slightly "How can you say it was nothing Rose... Your mind is obviously working through something... Look... You can't even stop looking at me..." He sighs "I guess you know how I felt now... How strange I felt around you after I tried to ask you out..." He shakes his head "Well breakfast is ready... Enjoy... I'll be in my room..." He walks past her and into his room quickly, almost slamming the door but he held back. He leans against his door and stares ahead "It didn't mean anything..." He said softly, he had expected her to ignore it or try to hide it, but to outright say it meant nothing, he was hurt.

"I..." She wanted to say something, that isnt what she meant but that wasn't necessarily true she didn't know what was happening, everytime she tried to look him in the eye she felt as if he was giving her a death stare. "Alex..." She tried to reach out to him as he walked by her but couldn't bring up her hand to grab him. He seemed so hurt or betrayed she sat down at the table eyeing the food he made before pulling one onto a plate tearing off a tiny piece eating it, her stomach so twisted that she couldn't eat, she swallowed the small piece before pushing it aside. "I had no idea...he felt that strongly...I thought it was a joke did...does Alex have feelings for me?" She sat staring at the plate for a while. "He has always been so nice and was always there for me...he put up with every piece of crap I threw at him...was it because he wanted something more?" This threw her entire reality into question not knowing exactly how he felt, the normally full of life and vigor Rose now feeling so broken and down. "It didn't mean anything was a terrible choice of words..." She stood up and walked to his bedroom door holding her hand up to knock but it took her a while to bring up the courage before finally a light tap against the door made her presence known. "A-alex...I'm sorry I...chose my words poorly I just...I didn't want it to make things weird between us...I...I don't know what to think about it...your my best friend and I would hate to hurt that because...because I'm stupid..." Rose really wasn't good at these emotional moments as she tried to explain the situation to him as best she could hopefully without crying.

"I...I know you probably don't want to speak to me...thats okay..." She couldn't help but let a few tears out, sniffling and her voice quivering. "W-when you feel able to...can we talk? Your better at this stuff then me..." Her words obviously less well chosen as she began to sob. "I-I didn't know how you felt and I'm not sure how I feel and now I'm crying and I dont know what to do..." Rose stepped away from the door struggling to hold back the emotions that came, so scared she permanently hurt her friendship with Alex as she now sat on the couch hugging a pillow with tears running down her face.

Alex sat on the other side of the door and just looked out across his room, he had started this because he wanted to be with Rose, he loved her. Yesterday was a bad idea, he let himself believe that's how things were going to be, now he was holding her up to that. He heard her walk to his door before she even knocked, he sat there and listens to her, hearing her cry hurt, but not as much as her saying being with him didn't mean anything did. He listens for a few minutes until she goes to the couch, he could see her in his head, curled up and hugging a pillow, it's what she did when she was sad. He waits a little longer, hoping she had fallen asleep, he silently leaves his room and heads to the living room, he stands behind the couch and looks at her.

Rose had indeed fallen asleep with lines across her face from tears and red eyes she was dreaming again reliving that perfect time Alex being such a gentleman...so perfect for her was the real Alex like that? Would he even forgive her for her stupidity? Upon that thought the lovely dream turned upside down Alex simply walking away from her when she tried to stop him he batted her hand away and pushed her over. "No! Alex!" She reached out in her sleep for him but she simply snapped awake only to see Alex staring over her. From one hell to another...his eyes filled with that same look of disappointment and betrayal she couldn't keep eye contact with him she looked towards her feet wondering what to say, should she say anything? That dream was so strong...so real it didn't mean nothing but she didn't know what it meant, Rose was scared of the emotional situation she put herself in first her stupid head imagined..that and now this. "I..." She tried to say something...anything but no words came out as she bought her eyes to his hoping that where her lips failed the windows to her soul would clarify the situation.

He stands over her, watching her, he was a little startled when she called out, her perfect dream must have become a nightmare. He looks at her as she jolts awake, waiting, but she couldn't even look at him, he glares slightly. "How did it make you feel... Your dream... And I want the truth Rose... What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you think about that dream..." He crosses his arms again and looks away, not able to look at her if she rejected him again.

How she felt? the truth? How could she say that when she felt so twisted up inside when she didn't even understand what was happening or how she felt, Alex was her best friend and yet that dream...that thought of him being more it was suddenly so invasive that Alex suited her so amazingly should she give it a go? "I felt..." She felt like the task of finding those words, finding how she felt was torture. "It made me feel...scared...because I may not have been able to keep you as a friend if I couldn't even look at you...it was nice...we went for a date...and it was...perfect a-and then we went further and it was amazing...I just...I didn't want me saying it...me having that dream to ruin our friendship and I just...I don't know what to do Alex..." She began to cry again. "You got so mad and I just can't I dont want to see you like that again tell me what I need to do so I don't do that to you again...please!" She hid her face behind a pillow that soaked up her tears. "I'll do anything just please...help me...I don't know what to feel or think...Your my best friend but that dream made me look at you differently and I don't know if I should listen but if I listen and it doesn't work out I could lose you forever and if I don't...you might resent me for not taking you into account and I would lose you too..."

Alex listens to her, she didn't want to lose him as a friend, so she didn't want to even give him a chance, he pulls out his phone and wa about to hit play. He looks at her again, she was asking him what he wanted, he blinks, he wanted her, he always wanted her. He needed to think and her tears went helping, he holds up his phone and hits play, watching as her cries slowed and her body relaxed. He moves around the couch and looks a her "Why can't you just love me!" He shouts at her, he balls his fists "Who was always there for you when you needed someone... Chased your bullies away... Held you when you cried..." He kneels by the couch and stares at her blank eyes, he reaches up and wipes her tears "You're rejecting me... And I'm still caring for you..." He stands and moves back behind the couch, he turns the music off, he looks at her. "Come here... Stand up and come here..." He kept his voice calm and even, not looking away from her.

Her tears finally stopping as the music came into effect, her body uncurling as she awaited a command the sound of him shouting not registering with her as he took out his frustration against her verbally making his feelings known in a safe environment for him the music stopped and her tears began to flow again before he asked her to come to him. "O-okay..." She got to her trembling feet and slowly walked over to him, it felt like it took a year to get to him, his eyes surely burrowing into her as she stared at the floor scared to meet his gaze as she worried about what he was about to say her tail drooped and ears flat as she did her best to keep her hands at her side despite the tears running down her face.

He watches her and looks down at her as she walks over, she still won't look at him, he reaches down and lifts her chin up, making her face him. "I want you to think real hard about me... Think about all we've been through... Even if we didn't work... Would I ever walk away from you..." He leans down and kisses her, holding her cheeks.

Rose wanted to say no as he tilted her to look at him, her eyes scared as he began to speak, her mind in such a mess it was hard to concentrate on his words it was just a jumble of sound she wasn't even sure when he finished her eyes so full of tears that she couldn't see but suddenly she felt him against her, her cheeks in his hands and his lips on hers her eyes opened wide and everything going blank for a moment, seconds, minutes, hours, days or more it felt she was frozen stiff before her mind booted into overddrive drawing a million conclusions all of them over the top and fueled with panic as she tried to figure out what to do, should she kiss him back? Push him away? Slap him? Just stand there? While she was trying to rationalize her body was reacting all on its own, her arms wrapping around his neck, eyes closed and returning his kiss.

He holds her and continues to kiss her softly, he was about to pull away when she wasn't responding, then her arms snaked around his neck. "Mmm..." He pulls her closer and kisses deeper, he rubs her back, then slowly pulls away, resting on her forehead. "So... What's your answer... Kitten.."

Her mind was piecing itself back together as he pulled away, working out the new information but it was obvious from the look in her eyes that she still wasn't entirely in the present. "A-answer?" She looked down at her hands which reached up to touch her lips, the two of them had kissed she could still taste him on her soft lips. "I..." Rose suddenly fell to her knees as her legs gave out. "My head hurts...b-b-but if your patient...I want to try..even though I'm scared..." Rose hated admitting it, saying it out loud that she was scared. "I know you've already been patient..." Her eyes started to droop, even though it was still early in the day her mind was fried from this. "going to try..my bessst." Her eyes shut and she fell forward onto the cold floor.

"Rose... Rose!" He quickly falls to his knees and catches her before she hits the floor "Rose... Sweety can you hear me..." He rolls her over in his arms and holds her in his lap, he checks her pluse and sighs softly at finding it steady. "You're ok..." He gently holds her close and stands, picking her up, he carries her to his room and lays her down. "I've got you Kitten..." He goes and gets a cold cloth to lay on her forhead, then sits next to her, keeping an eye on her.

After about 30 minutes Rose woke up again, her mind fuzzy and she still had a headache but otherwise she was fine, she looked at Alex before sitting up. "S-sorry I got a bit...carried away...are we okay?" She was still worried that he hadn't forgiven her that somehow she had made things worse. "I'm sorry for being a moron and ignorant...and an asshole to you..."

He looks at her and pulls her into a hug "Shhh... I'm just glad you're ok... I'm sorry too... God you scared me..." He helps her lay back down "Just relax... I don't want you hurting yourself... Please Kitten..." He smiles softly "For once... Listen to me..." He puts the clothe back on her head and reaches up to softly pet her ears.

"I told you I'm not good at it..." Rose allowed him to lay her back down and put the cloth on her head, listening to him so he didn't worry. "I'm okay...just a headache and I was panicking before...I'm okay now you don't have to worry" His pat on her ears putting her mind at ease, a soft purr emanating from her as she laid in bed. "You always were a worry wart...its cute..." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his patting. "What can I do to make you feel better?" noting that now he was the one stressing. "I promise I will be careful but I did say I would try..."

He smiles at her "You can lay here until your head is feeling better... I don't want you passing out again..." He sighs "I know this is all new for you... That you still see me as a brother..." He looks at her "But you brought it up... And... I'm tired of holding it back... If you not knowing..." He cups her cheek softly "I can wait... For you to sort out how you feel... I just want you to know... And also know... That if either friend or more... I'm not going anywhere... Unless you tell me to..." He leans closer and kisses her cheek gently.

Rose felt more guilt with each word he uttered. "I don't want you to go...and I don't think me sitting in a bed trying to work it out is going to help...I'll just be scared again let me try please. L-lets go out start with something small, holding hands see how comfortable we are with that if I don't push for it now I may never be brave enough to do it." Rose reached up and gripped him by the collar. "Now lets go out before I kick your butt." She forced herself up. "We are going on a d-date now let the lady get dressed." She looked away from him but her cheeks could easily seen with a burning red on her face.

Alex gently turns her face back and smiles at her "Alright... We'll try something small..." He kisses her cheek softly and moves back. "So where do you want to go on this date?" He stands and moves to get his own clothes, expecting her to get up and head to her room.

His cool lips against her burning cheeks made Rose jump. "I-I don't care! The mall, the movies for a walk..." Her voice becoming progressively weaker as she listed off each location possibility before she ran from the room into hers. "Oh god what am I doing?" Panic filling her as she attempted to think. "No no no relax just wear something pretty and deal with things as they come." She looked over the new collection of clothes she bought, the vast majority being dresses and other girly items where normally she would simply get jeans and shirts.

"For Alex...its for Alex...and maybe a little for me." Rose remembering her dream and the possibilities of what could happen, she found a dress she could wear but would have to keep her tail in control she hadn't adjusted it for her cat assets the dress was a black knee length puffed out skirt cocktail with red rose patterns along its edges. "Should I...?" She changed her underwear to something a bit more flattering, now matching frilled edge red bra and panties. "It won't get to that point...but just in case..." She put on black flats and put her hair back in a ponytail, a look as far as she knew he hadn't seen before stepping out. "I'm r-ready!" She attempted to sound impatient, cranky but it was obvious she was just trying to hide her embarrassment from being so dressed up.

Back
Top Bottom