Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

He smiles as she left his room and continues to get dressed, "A movie sounds good..." He smiles and pulls on some jeans and a button down shirt, he dresses and heads to te kitchen. He was getting a drink as he heads Rose call, he turns around to see her and smiles "You look lovely Kitten... Are you sure you can keep your tail down... I notice you haven't fixed that one yet.." He walks over and hands her a glass of water, "Now relax... I think the movies will be a good start... We'e gone to tons of movies..."

"I'll be fine!" She gripped the bottom of her skirt and fiddled with it like a child. "I don't like being really girly..." Rose let out through a grumble before reaching for the glass of water and drinking half of it before handing it back to him. "I know we have...just its different and you know that." A few minutes of silence passed while she fiddled with her dress obviously nervous and uncomfortable dressed like this. "Lets go!" She headed out to the car ahead of him, nervous, excited, scared and so many other emotions twirling around inside her as she pictured the dream over and over again wondering would Alex from the dream be the same Alex, would it lead to the same situation? Once they were in the car she took some deep breaths. "H-have you had those kinds of dreams about me? Like the one I had last night? T-the sex type?" Her face burning hot as she asked.

Alex chuckles at her softly and moves to follow her, watching her fiddle with her skirt a few more times, then getting in the car. He was about to start it when her question was asked, how did he answer that, becasue his dreams became reality. "Well... I guess... Everyone has those dreams... It's normal... I just don't remember much of my dreams..." He smiles and starts the car up, putting on some soft music, he heads out.

Rose knew that the answer was a yes but hearing it was still a bit of a shock she wondered how they went, were they anything like hers? was she in charge instead? or was it more 'normal' anyway this wasn't the time to think about that. "Being girly is so much work." Fixing hair and colour matching clothes along with finding proper shoes to fit the clothes and occasion she let out a sigh as she failed to make conversation. "What can we talk about? I'm just drawing such a blank, this wasn't how I expected today to go for us, messing about and watching silly movies maybe gladwrapping a doorframe for you or putting contact glue on your cups..." Once the two arrived she waited patiently, wondering how he would act whether he would think she was just preparing or would get the door for her.

Alex glances at her "I don't know why you're trying so hard... I like you... You don't have to change for me at all..." He chuckles softly, then looks at her quickly at a red light "Gladwrap a doorframe... Seriously..." They start moving again "See that... That there is the kitten I know and love... No change required..." He parks the car and gets out, he pauses a moment, then head over to her side "But I'd gladly change for you... Just ever so slightly..." He smiles as he opens the door for her "You need to relax Rosey... This is just two friends out to have fun..." He leans against the door "So... You wanna get gummy bears to wet and toss at the screen..." He smirks, trying to cheer her up.

Her head was still spinning with the tornado of emotion but she was eased when he told her the prank was the Rose that he loved a small smile cracking that mask of uncertainty and worry and as he walked to her side and opened the door for her a look of shock displayed as she tried to figure out what to say. "I-i could have you didn't have to..." Once she stepped out it was obvious that even just a small part was starting to enjoy it, the pampering was so cute. "But thanks...and yeah gummy bears sound good." As the two walked towards the cinema she offered her hand but was still hovering half a step behind so he didn't see, she reached forward with nervous fingers to grasp his hand. "Sorry for making you worry and being stressed, I know I will probably apologize a thousand times tonight, make excuses and do it again." She squeezed his hand tightly while speaking. "i guess I should practice being girly and emotional sometimes..."

Alex takes her hand and smiles "You don't have to be girly.. I like you the way you are... Don't do it unless it feels right for you..." He smirks, then quickly pulls her close and kisses her "Race ya!" He lets her go and runs for the door laughing. While he waits for her, he looks over the movies and buys teit tickets, he looks back as she finally joins him.

"I know I didn't...but even if we say its just two friends going out for a movie its still a date...I wanted to be...girly for it..."The sudden pull and kiss left her dumbstruck as he ran ahead simply standing there with a dopey expression on her face it wasnt until he actually made it to the door that she realized what Alex had yelled out and did her best to catch up to him as quickly as possible she arrived short on breath and put her hands on her knees to catch it. "That!...was cheating!" Her body being bent along with her tail pulling up caused her dress to lift slightly giving those behind her and Alex a view of her frilled red panties completely unknown to her.

Alex chuckles, hearing her comment, he was getting the tickets "All's fair in love and war!.." He thank the man and turn to you "Woah...!" He quickly runs behind her and glares at the guy who had taken out his phone. "You better be making a text buddy..." Not looking away, he helps Rose up and leads her into the concession line. "You gotta be more careful Kitten..." He rubs her back and holds her closer.

The moment Rose realized what was happening it was like her tail suddenly had a weight attached to it it hit the ground with an audible thud and her hands pulled down her dress and blush covered her face as they walked away she let out a long sigh. "T-thanks...at least I'm not wearing anything to..." She remembered changing out of her average everyday type underwear into something a bit more tantalizing. "Oh god..." Her head suddenly in her hands as she felt the blood rush even more to her cheeks. "Lets just get everything and go in..." Rose wasted no time as she got popcorn and a drink along with a small bag of gummy bears the two then making their way into the cinema and sitting down an obvious weight off her shoulders the moment they got into the seats. "I guess I really should have listened to you on that one...I swear if he got a picture I'm going to break him..." She realized after that that chances are Alex also spotted it. "Be honest did you see?" Rose's stare now focused on his face like an interrogation a large part of her begging for a no the rest of her that was wrapped up in last nights dream still silently wishing for a yes.

Alex follows her and gets his stuff as well, then takes a seat next to her, he reaches over and giver her ear a light scratch. "I'm pretty sure he didn't get anything... He looks disappointed when I stopped him..." He turns and looks at her "Honestly... No... I was busy stopping him... Protecting you, to see anything..." He blushes slightly, thinking that he'd already seen plenty of what she had to offer.

Rose let out a soft purr as he scratched her ear and smiled when Alex said the guy didn't get the picture "Thanks..." When he said she was safe from being seen by him too she let out a sound surely neither of them expected. "Ohhh..." Disappointment tinged the word Rose didn't notice though, her mind overtaken by those memories of last night the soft man that Alex was and then his dominant side taking over a long sigh of satisfaction passing by her lips along with a shiver down her spine as their date went on she was becoming more comfortable with the idea some of her even looking forward to how it went as she now leaned over to rest her head against his arm despite the arm rest between them making her uncomfortable. "What is going through that head of yours now that we are going on a date? Are you nervous? do you want it to end a certain way?" Finally relaxed enough in the darkened cinema to ask questions that were hovering around in her head. "I want you to be honest by the way no sneaking around questions with vague answers."

He noticed he disappointed sigh, but pretended not to, he gently takes her hand as she leans against him and smiles. "I'm glad we are finally doing this... Taking the chance to see if it goes anywhere..." He glances down at her "I don't know how I want today to end... Let's just see where it goes... And I'm not skirting around my answer... I really don't know..." He didn't, she wasn't under his control here, she could do what she wanted, he wanted to see what she would do by herself.

Rose was happy with his answer and felt more comfortable as well the worry of being forced into a situation being washed away. "I'm sorry for how this came about but...thanks this is nice even if still a little weird." She looked down to stare at her hand which was now being held by him, it felt nice and comfortable being in this situation. "So did you really never try and date anyone else because of me? Even just a one night stand?" She was honestly asking not attempting to make fun of him. "Was it the ears and tail? You have a cat fetish?" She attempted to break up the seriousness of the conversation with a little joke.

Alex looks at her again and laughs softly "Well... I'll admit the ears and tail are cute... But no, I liked you first..." He smiles "And I never wante anyone else... Until I knew I had no hope with you..." He rubs her hand and looks up as the movie starts, he leans his head against her gently. "We can talk later Kitten... Enjoy the movie..." He kisses her ear softly.

Rose felt warm and fuzzy as Alex admitted he never wanted anyone else and rested his head against hers while the movie started. She stayed quiet throughout the movie which gave her alot of time to think about him and her about their relationship over the years and that the entire time he really had put in more effort then anyone should reasonably expect from a friend or even brother, he put up with so much of her crap, putting Rose before himself every time she had never noticed until now and the realization couldn't help but make her see him in a new light, he was a guy that would always be there and that genuinely cared he was definitely worth making the effort for. Once it finally ended Rose stood up and pulled him away, not explaining why until they were all by themselves. "So I had a lot of time to think...I..." The words just not coming to mind as she tried to think. "You..." She started to look frustrated as she attempted to find the words she needed probably a welcome reprieve from her mess of nerves. "Oh fuck this." Rose reached up and gripped his hair and pulled him down by it before planting a kiss on his lips, wrapping her other arm around his neck until she pulled away. "Of course that doesn't mean much if you CANT CATCH ME!" Rose sprinted towards the car intent on paying him back for the kiss and run before although he probably didn't mind being second seeing her dress flap in the wind without anyone around them to worry about seeing it.

Alex relaxes during the movie, just content to hold her, he was feeling a little guilty for how he tricked her, but she was finally starting to see. He looks at her as the movie ends, he pulls him up and away until they were alone "Rose... What are you.. Mmm!" He was quite surprised by the kiss, not thinking she had it in her yet, he starts to relax and miss back, when she suddenly pulls away. He blinks a moment to clear his head and get what he said "Hey!" He smirks and runs after her "Sneeky little Kitten... But I'll get you for that!" He was admiring the view as he ran up behind her, he grabs her around the waist and spins her, holding her close. "Running away Kitten... With your skirt like that... What a little hentai tease!" He held her close, then remembered what he just said "Shit..." He looks down at her.

She knew he would catch her and exactly what her skirt was doing. Now that she wasn't tripping over what ifs or maybes she was back to her old secure and confident self and knew that it would wind him up, she was about to make a retort when he said that code word for a moment that emotionless mask took over before the hentai cat girl personality took over only to find itself in his arms. "Nyan mister!" Her hands immediately moved to his crotch as if being out in public didn't effect her at all. "Mister I can't wait to taste your delicious cream." Rose's alter ego attempting to wiggle out of his arms with little success but she did manage to undue his fly and slip her hand into Alex's pants. "Nya your so hard mister." Her hand already moving up and down slowly but she wanted to wrap her lips around him, to feel his length push against her throat.

Alex tries to hold her after she changes and manages to gently pin her against the car, but not before her small hand found its way into his pants. "Nnn... No Kitten... Not here..." He glances around, glad no one was around them.. Yet. He knew how to distract her, he looks at her before moving his hand to the base of her tail, he starts to scratch, hoping this command was still in place as well.

"But mister....I don't want to wait!" She sounded like an immature child as she whined but soon Rose relaxed, her body pressed against his as Alex scratched the base of her tail small moans eeking their way from her mouth along with the relaxing sensation. "Nyaa mister..." Rose licking her lips with desire as he continued and her hand falling limp off of Alex's member.

Alex smiles as she finally lets him go and relaxes into her own pleasure, he uses his other hand to open the car and shifts them to reach for his phone. "Alright kitty... Time to go back to sleep..." He hits play and waits, still scratching. Once out, he stops and steps back, leaving her against the car. "You will remember nothing of what happened after your trigger word... Going right back to where you were when I say go..." He turn off his phone, buts it back and locks the car again, then picks her back up as before "Go.." He holds her close like he was.

Rose's alter ego simply fell away as the music played again and her memory was wiped instead going back to her more innocent persona, once he said go her laughter returned and her eyes filled with their ordinary life. "All is fair in love and war remember? I won." Rose ignoring his comment about her skirt for now but couldn't deny a small part of her found the idea of flaunting her sexuality in public to be a turn on. "Well Mr. Tapper I believe some dinner would be nice as payment for my win." Rose poking her tongue out at him while enjoying the hug now that she had made her decision, her every move not filled with worry. "Doesn't have to be anything amazing in all honesty I'm craving something gross and fast foodish like Mcdonalds or something." What would happen once they got home though? He said he didn't expect anything to happen but surely he did WANT something to happen, so did she but Rose wasn't sure if she was ready or whether they should so early a look of obvious indecision of her face.

Alex smiles at her as his Kitten returns to normal, he continues to hug her "Hmm... How about pizza... And chilli cheese fries... Extra cheese on both..." He soon let's her go to open the car and gets in, waiting for her, he starts it up, then looks at her "What do you say... Is that fast food enough for you?.." He chuckles softly.

"That sounds AMAZING." That would certainly fix up her craving for something quick and easy, it was weird that once Alex pulled away she felt sort of sad, to think that over the course of a day their relationship could change so much, once she was seated in the car and Alex started to drive them off she couldn't help but ask the question again. "So you really don't care how tonight ends?" Her voice alot more candid then before as she tried to sort out what she expected the night to turn out like. "I'm still a little in shock about how tonight turned out so far...but some of me is saying that we each go to our seperate beds at the end of the night, another part telling me we should pass out on the couch watching some stupid show or movie like what has happened a million times before...another part...share the same bed." That blush that her confidence had shooed away now coming back. "Would going to fast be a mistake? Can I trust myself not to do more if I decide not to?" Those last two questions not really aimed at him but more at herself, speaking her mind unconciously.

Alex looks at her and smiles softly "Rose... Kitten..." He turns to her slightly and takes her hand "I'm not hiding how I feel anymore Kitten... I'm tired of living like that..." He reaches up and cups her cheek, rubbing it softly as he looks at her "But I'm also not going to push you... I know you have feelings for me... But you need to explore them at your own pace..." He knew that now, not that he'd never use the song again, but he'd like her to like him herself. "If all we end up doing is what we've done a hundred times before... I'm ok with that... If you want to try more... So be it..." He lean over and kisses her softly, then pulls back "Now... Enough worrying... Let's get dinner..." He turns back to the wheel and pulls from their parking spot, heading out towards their favourite pizza place.

Back
Top Bottom