Hoard of the Dragon Queen IC

"I think I can take things from here," Jasmine said, a seductive trill sneaking into her voice. "You two can deal with the mine, while I...get comfortable here, right?"

"Miss, please-I have a duty. Maybe after the town is safe," William says, gently pushing Belle away.

"...would you prefer to stay and help with exploring the dungeon, Belle? You know I'll keep something saved up for later."

As her companions and the guard continued on outside the room, Jasmine's smile turns predatory. Shutting the door, her eyes shone with an almost otherworldly sadistic satisfaction. "Shall we, then?"

"Oh no, no no..." Jasmine tutted her scaly new pet. "You are Belle's, and Belle is mine, so you are mine..." she stalked forward. "...and I wish to have some fun."

"Simple. If you're willing, you're going to be my little sex slave for a while; I find the process really lets me...get to know somebody." Letting her pack slide to the floor, and letting her illusory outfit turn transparent, Jasmine had an aura of confident dominion pouring off her entire body. "If you agree to take part...to do whatever you're told...then strip down. I promise you, a world of pleasure awaits you if you agree."

Her smile remaining in place, Jasmine sauntered over to her new pet. Bending over at the waist, she kissed him, one hand reaching for the nearest chain while the other began fondling his steadily-hardening member.

"Here's what we're going to do, slave," she said, her tone making it clear there would be no argument. "I'm going to stick you to the wall; completely immobile. And then I'm going to start teasing your little prick, and you're not allowed to cum. The longer you can hold out your first climax, the more pleasurable it will become...as will the second. Do you understand?"

"Good," Jasmine practically purred out, as she attached the chains to his limbs one by one. "There's another catch, however: while I'm pleasuring you, you'll be pleasuring me, and if you slack off...you'll have to be punished." Giving him another kiss, she turned around, her bent over posture pressing a very different set of lips to her bound slave's mouth. "Let's begin," she said, as one hand began slowly rubbing his rod while the other fondled his scaly balls. "Pleasure me," she commanded.

Fickle goes to work with a will, his long tongue snaking inside Jasmine's wetness. He slurps eagerly, occasionally pulling his tongue back to lick and nibble at her clit.

Continuing her teasing pace for a few minutes, Jasmine pondered how to accomplish her next step; the difference in their heights wouldn't allow a standard 69...

Finding a solution she liked, Jasmine released his cock from her grasp and planted her palms on the floor; step by step, her feet ascended up the wall, until she was eye-to-eye with his lioncloth monster and he was in marshmallow hell.

He continues to eagerly lap, now at her tits, his tongue curling around her nipples and stroking them with surprising dexterity.

Glad to have a cock she can actually swallow this time, Jasmine takes her time exploring her living dildo. A small lick here, a kiss there, slowly and carefully getting to know every inch of it intimately. Her lover's groans of desire and the rattling chains only fueled her craving, and she finally took him into her mouth...but only the head, which her tongue flicked and fondled endlessly.

Smiling even as she was sure she was not yet the deity he invoked, she began taking him deeper...deeper...deeper...until every descent down his rod took her to the hilt and sheathed his scaly weapon in her throat. But it was a slow process; each inch was hard one, and while she never stopped moving up and down the shaft, so too did her tongue never cease its ministrations on his tool.

Fickle moans even louder, and his chains rattle slightly as he tries to reach Jasmine's body. His cock twitches inside her mouth, but he holds himself back.

Smiling at his show or fortitude, Jasmine's speed increased, although she gradually fell back until was just suck his little helmet and running her tongue all around the edge. Abruptly, a popping noise announced her separating her lips from the cock...and a sudden chill breeze swept across his tool, causing a shiver to go up his spine.

Once more, her whole body shifted around until once more her tits were presented to him, this time with her towering over him. She lowered herself onto his dick, her center swallowing it bit by bit; she said nothing, only pushing a nipple into his all-but-drooling mouth. She began rising and descending rythmically, sensuously...tortuously.

Fickle almost bites down on the nipple, but begins sucking eagerly. His cock is throbbing intensely inside Jasmine, to the point where she thinks she can feel his heartbeat through his cock, but he manages to stave off cumming.

Back
Top Bottom