Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake looked up and saw Adri. He felt a bit bad because he totally looked pasted her mother and his eyes were all over his sexy fiancé. He stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh my...you look...stunning. Wow." He then gave her mother a hug and told her she looked nice. Jake went back to Adri. "I'm not dreaming right?" He asked and sat with them.

He loved how happy her parents looked. "You are welcome beautiful. It was fun. Dad hung out a bit too. We totally had guy time." He grinned. "Have I mentioned how freaking sexy look? Hot damn...." He grinned and leaned over to get some pics with his sexy girl.

They enjoyed a nice dinner together and paid for her parents. They let the two enjoy their night together and have the car to go do whatever they wanted. Jake and Adri also had a Bentley to go anywhere in the city. They went shopping and to some hot spots for young couples in the city. Jake took the video camera along and taped a lot of it or took a lot of pictures. They were having a blast being a young couple out on a date.

She laughed and gave him a kiss. "I'm glad you like it." She smiled. She rubbed his cheek and enjoyed their date. Every so often she'd look over at her parents. She sent them a desser because she knew they wouldn't order a dessert on their own. After their nice dinner they hit the town on their own.

Jake took a bunch of pictures of her and then and she took the camera and let him be her model. They would have a bunch of pictures to go through tonight. It would be fun. They spent a lot of money but they had fun doing it. She got some new clothes and shoes and so did he. They got another matching purse and wallet set. They made it to Agent Provacatuer so she could look at the swimsuits and what not.

The back of their car was stuffed with stuff by the time they were finished shopping. She wanted to walk around some more though. "Let's go bowling Boo." She smiled. "When is the last time you went bowling?! No we should to the wax museum and stand around while people take pictures and then jump at them." She laughed. "Let's do that!"

Jake was having a blast with Adri. When she suggested bowling he was down. Then the playful side of her he loved came out. "Let's do it." He was all for fun stuff like that with her. It was cool they could document the night with video and pictures. They went to the wax museum and had fun picking on the people walking through. They did let them pose for pictures with them.

After they went to the wax museum Jake walked outside with her and looked at Adri. "Let's walk around. I don't want to go back. Dad's watching Owen all night for us. Let's take advantage." He smiled at her.

"What do you think your parents are up to right now?" He asked her and held out his hand for hers. He knew she liked having a security guy walk with her, but tonight he wanted to be with her and he'd protect her from anyone who would be a problem.

They got a few people really well and she felt bad a couple times but it was all in good fun. The fans got pictures and autographs afterwards. They would be able to tell their friends and laugh and have a fun story at the end of the day.

"I don't want to go back either." She smiled and walked around with him. "We should do that in Vegas too." She laughed. "Can you imagine?! Maybe when you become champ, they will make a wax figure out of you." She told him and wrapped her arm around his waist.

"My parents probably think we are back home with Owen." She loved Owen but she was happy to have this time with Jake where they could act like a young couple instead of parents. She held his hand and twirled around holding his hand as they walked.

"Where too next in the city that never sleeps? We could go bowling now. If you want. I want a drink. A nice strong drink."

"I meant what do you think they are doing....nevermind. Not sure I want to know." He shook his head.

Jake and Adri decided to go bowling. They were out rather late just living up the social life together. Jake was having a blast but didn't want to keep Adri out too late because of her having to work the next morning.

The next few weeks Jake worked on setting up his blog. He organized what all he wanted to put on it as to diet, recipes, workouts, equipment, fashion (a section Adri helped come up with that would have anything for workout fashion to casual dates), entertainment, and other sports. It was a blog for guys. It could have workouts and also a review on the new movie out or football. Maybe no one would read it but it sounded fun to him. Plus it kept him busy when he wasn't training.

Jake and Adri had been continuing therapy and it had been going really well. They continued to make progress. Owen still hadn't walked yet but they were both hopeful that he would start soon.

One morning Jake woke up and saw Adri asleep next to him and he wrapped his arm around her and snuggled closer to her and kisses her shoulder. "Hey you...hey sexy woman. It's your big reveal day. You better wake up..." He gave her neck kisses.

The next few weeks their lives went back to normal. After spending a couple extra days in now York, her parents home. They took Jake's dad to dinner but didn't have anyone to surprise him with. They kept 'training' Owen to walk but he never got the steps in. He was trying though. He was holding himself self up on the corners of tables. Knocking stuff off of the couch or table was his favorite past time. Adri learned that lesson the hard time a couple times when Owen knocked her drink off of the coffee table.

She managed to keep her being a Victoria's Secret model a secret for the past five weeks and the big day finally came to tell the world that she was the newest Angel. She had a huge window decal with her wings and a billboard in Times Square, it was easily the best part of being an angel. She wished her family could see it but they had work and obligations and she understood that. At least Jake, Owen, Max and John would be there.

She smiled when Jake woke her up, "I'm an Angel." She corrected and turned to face him. "I'm officially an angel today. The world will know." She laughed. "Babe think about it, I'm in every store in the world today. I'm in who knows how many places at once."

Jake made a face to apologize for his mistake. "My apologies. Miss VS Angel." He kissed her deeply and passionately. "Do you think other angels are getting a nice wake up like you are?" Jake sometimes forgot there were a lot of angels. To hik she was THE angel. Just because she was the best one.

He kissed her shoulder. "We can have some celebratory sex or I can go make breakfast with Owen. Your choice. Or....we can have both happen." He grinned at her.

"Does this mean I can tell the world my fiance is a VS Angel or do you want to be the one to tell them?" He asked and kissed her deeply before letting his fingers run up and down her side. His lips kept kissing her slowly.

She laughed and shook her head, "I don't know, I can call and ask." She teased and gave him a kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again.

She looked at the clock on the night stand and looked at Jake, "I doubt we can do both. He went to bed early and it's close to wake up time." She didn't want to get half way through and then have to finish quickly or stop entirely. That was no fun. "We can celebrate after the after party."

She thought about it, "We can take a selfie in front of the billboard or decal and then tell the world together. Unless you want me to take a picture by myself for you to post with a bunch of hashtags to prove how happy you are for me." She teased and kissed him again.

"Then screw breakfast..." He said and chuckled kissing her neck knowing that's not going to work. "Okay...we can celebrate after. Wait...shower? That will save time. At least shower with me. We need to do our part saving the planet." He kissed her a few more times.

Jake smiled and laughed a bit before kissing her back. "We can do both because I am in fact extremely proud of you. But I want a picture with my sexy future wife in front of the billboard. This is big. Just like I'm sure you'll want a picture with me after I become champion. We got to document it and together. When couples graduate or get a promotion they take pictures together. But baby..." He sat up a bit. "I really am very happy and very very proud of you. You are so sexy and talented. You're hard work and time away from your boys is paying off. You have that foundation on that empire. Don't stop now. I'm so happy and blessed to get to be the one by your side when it all happens." He kissed her slowly and deeply.

"I have some thing for you. To wear tonight. If you don't like it, you don't have to wear it." He handed her a box. Inside was a new dress.In the bottom was a necklace as well. "At least wear the bottom item." He also threw in a lacy bra and panty set for her to wear under the dress.

She laughed and shook her head, "Hornball." She teased and kissed his forehead. "Our therapist wants us to follow her rules, remember?" She laughed. "We can shower together but you are getting out first if Owen wakes up."

She kissed him back and rubbed his cheek, "I have no plans on stopping anytime soon." She promised. "I'm taking all the picked when you become champion. We will be an unstoppable power couple."

She raised her eyebrows when he mentioned a present. She sat up excited and unwrapped it. "Wear it to the after party?" She asked and pulled the top off. She pulled out the dress and held it to her body. "Damn babe. Where'd you get such good taste in women's clothing?" She teased and set the dress on the bed. Then she opened the necklace and immeadiely put it on.

"A garter belt and stockings might be a bit too much with this dress." She told him. "And I don't know if the bra is going to work with this deep cut in the front. "I might have to go bra less and if I do that, I might as well go bottom less too." She smiled and stood between his legs.

She wrapped her arm around him and gave him a kiss, "Thank you Boo. It's all beautiful I love it."

"Hey...if you had a fiance as hot as mine you'd want to have sex all the time too." He gave her a nod to getting out with Owen. "I can handle that. Deal." He gave her a quick kiss.

Jake smiled at her comment about not stopping anytime soon. "That's the goal. I want that for us. We are so talent and good at what we do. Why wouldn't we be the unstoppable power couple." He flexed because it seemed fitting to him.

"Yeah the after party. If you like it...I wasn't sure if you'd like it..." He looked at her hopeful. "You like it?" He chuckled. "Well you see my fiance has amazing taste. I just try to go for what I think she'd like. ANd hope and pray." Jake chuckled a bit. "The bra and panties I took a chance...but you know...you could just put them on after the after party sometime. Just to surprise me. So maybe that was more for me than you." He shrugged with a grin. "I knew I'd miss the shot on something. But you'd use it sometime."

He kissed her back deeply. "Only the best for my girl. You are welcome. You needed something to remind you of this day. You can show our grandbabies the necklace and say that grandpa got it for you when you became a VS Angel." He smiled and kissed her back. "You should have waited to put that on until after your shower babe..."

She looked at the dress and nodded her head, "I will wear this to the after party and then I think I have the perfect pair of shoes from a few weeks ago." She smiled. "What are you wearing? Out don't have to go all out but I would like to see you in a nice suit. No tie or bow tie. Just thenoanys, jacket and shirt."

"The slit in the dress might come up too high so I can't wear anything under this but I do love it Boo." She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Perfect. Let's hope it fits." Shesmiled and raised an eyebrow, "the after, after party is going to be an interesting affair. Should be get a hotel room somewhere?"

She looked at the necklace in her reflection, "I know but it is so pretty. I had to put it on." She smiled. She took it off so they could get in the shower. She pinned her hair up so it wouldn't get wet. And she was ready to shower. "I'll try on the drsss afterwards."

Jake kicked himself. "Crap...I forgot the shoes. I knew I was forgetting something. I'm sorry baby..." He kissed her. "I was planning on a suit to the after party. Do we wear the same thing to the reveal and the after party?"

"I'm fine with nothing under it. I am glad you like it though baby." He gave her a look. "Why wouldn't it fit? The only reason it wouldn't fit is if it's too big." He went off of another dress size so he knew it should fit. "If you want to get a hotel we can. Why not just come here? Dad's going to have Owen so it won't be a big deal. Unless you want something special."

After laying out his suit he went to the bathroom and started stripping. Jake would just leave the tie off and be good to go. He figured the grey and black would compliment Adri's black dress fairly well. He got the shower started and climbed in to start shaving. He took a step to the side to let Adri get some water and was careful not to get her hair wet as he shaved. Owen luckily let them shower in peace. He had his bath the night before so he would be fine to just get dressed.

"I have bought plenty of shoes since we have been here. It's fine." She shook her head, "Well, I mean you can if you want. I'm not. It's going to be chilly so I'm going to cover up a little bit but the after party is indoors tonight so that I'll be a little more daring. I need double sided tape though. That dress is vavavoom for sure."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Different brands, different fits." She told him. It would most likely fit though. "Your dad is taking Owen to his hotel room? Then we can stay here. But if he's staying here with Owen we should probably get a room."

After their shower, Adri went to wake up Owen because he was on a schedule. She liked it when he smiled at her when he first woke up. She picked him up and got him changed before taking him downstairs for breakfast. She set him on the floor and went into the kitchen to see what they had to eat.

She pulled out the eggs and set them in the counter. She also pulled out the strawberries and oranges and grabbed a banana. Owen could snack on fruit while she made breakfast. She cut it up into small pieces and set it on the high chair plate. She picked up Owen and set him in the high chair and locked him in.

Jake got a little nervous he may have bought the wrong size. "Does it come smaller than that?" He thought about the tape. "Baby we may have to buy some. I don't travel with double sided tape."

He put sweats on after his shower just to torture Adri and because he didn't want to get breakfast on his clothes. He went downstairs and got all excited when he saw Owen. "O man! What's up big boy?" He walked over and attacked him with kisses. "What you doing?" Owen held up some banana that was all smushed and chewed on. "Ummm how about a strawberry for daddy. One you haven't been nawing on." Owen shook his head no. "Fine you butt." He kissed his head.

Jake went up behind Adi and kissed her neck. "Need help baby?" His phone rang. "Hold that thought." He left the kitchen and went to the office after seeing who it was.

She shrugged her shoulder, "It probably fits. Don't worry about it okay?" She rubbed his arms and gave him a kiss. "Babe who do you think you are traveling with? I have some in the small suitcase. Or in a bag in the small suitcase." She smiled. "Always come prepared." She told him and gave him a kiss.

Adri wore one of Jake's sleeve torn off shirts and made breakfast. Like hell she was getting food in one of her dresses or having Owen surprise attack her with anything. She smiled at Jake and Owen and scrambled the eggs in the pan. "He's like you. He only shares what he wants." She teased.

"No I don't need help. I need you take Max out." She frowned at his phone and looked at Jake. "Take Max with you." She said when she saw he was heading towards the door

He smiled. "My baby thinks of everything. I don't use tape so I would have never thought of it. I'm not taping anything to anything on my body." He said and kissed her back softly.

He have her a look. "He is not like me. I won't share you...and I mean if you want a half eaten banana thats mushy from me...go for it baby." He kissed her lips before kissing her shoulder. "You are so sexy in my clothes. Just wear that to bed sometime." He whispered in her ear, "Hot damn Adge."

He gave her ass a pat. "Max. Come on buddy. Outside." He put his leash on him. He told the phone call to hold on a second. He was outside for five minutes before coming back in. Max was all excited and ran straight to Owen then Adri like he had been apart from him for days. "Baby what time is the reveal?"

She made a face, "You don't share the blankets at night. You don't share your car. You don't share..well the list can go on really." She told him.

She laughed and pushed him back with her hip, "I am going to start calling you hornball for real." She laughed. "Go away."

"It's at like 1." She said softly. "We have some time before we have to leave but I do have to be there a bit early for some work things. Why?"she asked back. "There is nothing that you need Togo get. We have very thing we need."

He stuck his tongue out at her. "You've driven my car. YOU hog the blankets. I'm always freezing cause you steal them so I steal them back. So there. Your list is invalid."

He laughed. "Yeah well my future wife is a Victoria Secret Angel. Why wouldn't I be a hornball. Other dudes are gonna be wishing they were me. Suckers." He laughed. "I love you and you're sexy." He kissed her deeply.

"No I don't need anything but just want to make sure our son and myself is ready. Can't be late for my baby's big day." He kissed her softly. "Plus dad wanted to know when to be here." During breakfast flowers were delivered from her parents saying how proud they were of her. "That's so cool baby."

"Oh, oh really? I have to curl up to you to get the blankets. I have only driven your car to clean it. So your arguement is invalid." She stuck her tongue back out at him.

"I love you too. Don't get too worked up and try not to get blue balls standing beside me today." She winked at him and kissed his cheek.

"Oh your son will be ready last. I don't want dog slobber, dust, baby vomit or even dust on his outfit. He's last. He might be getting dressed in the car actually. He's cute but he's messy." She smiled when she received the flowers and put them on the table. She called her mother to thank her and spoke to her for a little bit before hangi up and continuing breakfast.

"Not true...You love curling up to me. Second, you drove my car to Denver. And after fights. Valid argument." He stuck his out again and Owen did it cause they were doing it. "Look what you taught our son. Nice Adge." He smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "I went how many weeks without it with the fight and my ribs so I think I can handle a few hours babe. Thanks for the confidence." He nudged her. Jake missed this playful side of them. It was good to have their relationship back on track. They seemed better than ever.

Jake laughed. "Mommy says your messy. Are you?" He said no. "Baby boo says he's not messy. Mommy mistaken." Jake shrugged and kissed his head. "She's got a point though. Mess finds you kid." Jake got some orange juice for himself and milk for Owen. "What do you want to drink babe?"

They ate breakfast as a family which was nice before the busyness started. Jake told Adri to get ready after they ate. He'd clean the kitchen and Owen up. After that he went to get dressed as well bringing Owen with him and trapping him in the bedroom so he could watch him as he got ready. When Jake was finish, his father showed up at the perfect time and the two got Owen ready. He gave Owen to his dad to make sure he stayed clean and off the floor which Owen hated.

"You started it." Adri shot back and looked at Owen. "Don't do that when we take photos." She told Owen and stuck her tongue out at him and got him to do it back.

"Yes you are Owen." Adri told him. "Orange juice."

After breakfast, Adri went to get ready. She did her hair and make up. She did the Victoria's Secret curls that they were known for. She was excited for the big reveal. She had been teasing her fan base on snapchat. Buzzfeed had an article trying to figure out the surprise. Some people kept saying she was pregnant.

She took a picture of her outfit and let everyone know she was not pregnant.

She went downstairs and smiled at her boys. "You all look so handsome." She gave them all a hug and kiss and took a picture with Jake and Owen.

"You ready?" She asked softly and looked Owen over. "Put a bib on the slobber monster. She tickled Owen's chin and smiled at Jake.

Jake smiled when he saw Adri. "Damn baby. Looking good." He kissed her cheek. Jake knew not to mess up her make up.

"I'll get it in the car. We should go." They were fine on time ut Jake didn't want to be late. When they got to the car he put a bib on Owen. One that looked like the famous, I heart NY shirt but said, I heart my mommy. Jake got him buckled it.

He held Adri's hand. "You excited? Nervous?" He kissed her shoulder. "You look beautiful and I'm so proud of you." He shot someone a text before putting his phone in his jacket inside pocket.

When they arrive Jake got Owen out and it took a few moments but when Adri turned around, her parents and all her brothers, Amy and Luke were all there waiting for her. Jake just stood smiling and his dad caught it on video.

"His diaper is changed right?" She asked, getting nervous all of the sudden. This was a big day for her and if the people didn't like it they could fire her. She didn't want to be fired. She put too much in this job to be fired. "It's just, it's going to be a good two hours and if his diaper isn't clean he won't be happy. If he gets a diaper rash them we won't be happy. You know?" hen she was assured that he was changed, she grabbed her purse. She checked it to make sure she had everything, then she did the same with the diaper bag.

They got into the car and she smiled at Owen's bib. "Both." She said softly and rubbed her hands together.

When they got there, Adri was checking her phone to figure out where they were supposed to go. She just happened to glance up for a second to looked for something and she saw her mom. She did a double take and it really was her mom and then the rest of her family standing by and then Amy and Luke. Of course, her mother deciding to go all out had a big congratulations balloon set for her, like it was graduation all over again.

She walked over to them and gave them all hugs. She tried not to shed her happy tears. She looked at Jake, "You really suck, you know that." She joked and gave him a hug and kiss. "Thank you Boo. This means a lot really." She told him and gave him another kiss. This would be the first time he met Andrew, Alex and Adrian since they lived in different states. She introduced them all and promised them some guy time to get to know each other. But first they had a reveal to do.

He put his hand on her arm. "Baby....babe...his diaper is fine. I've checked." It was cute how worried she got about his diaper.

His hands grabbed hers. "It will all go well. Try not to be too nervous baby." He kissed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "And if you need me. I'll be your rock okay?"

Jake laughed at her reaction to seeing her family. He hugged her and kissed her back. "Of course. This so far is the biggest thing in your career. I wasn't going to let you do this without you huge personal fan club." He kissed her again and then shook her brothers' hands. They made small talk before he gave his own sister a hug and her mother. Seeing how Adri was so happy, it made everything worth it.

His free hand took Adri's and he followed her where she hsd to go. "I never checked...is it okay we have a small army." He joked and squeezed her hand. Jake couldn't be prouder.

Back
Top Bottom