Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

"Half of my army will turn against me if I cry so maybe, maybe not." She laughed and felt a bit better knowing her family was there to support her along with Jake.

"Are you guys crashing the after party?" She asked her brothers to wish she got various questions about if the other Angels would be there and how many other models would be there so she figured it was a yes. Adri walked her group to where they could stand for the big reveal and then she went into the store and to talk to some people. It was all digital so with the press of a button, she would be on the billboard and then some had to pull a switch and the big window decal would be shown.

She saw the photos they could have chosen for the decal and billboard but she didn't know which ones they actually chose so it would be a surprise to her as well.

When the time finally came, a crowd was gathered because they posted it all over instagram to come see the big surprise reveal. The media was there for obvious reasons. The button was pushed and it said 'Now introducing our newest Angel....' and then Adri's picture was up for everyone to see. She was doing the sexy face, looking at the camera with her wings wide open behind her back with a red bra with black lace and then red thong to match. Then the other picture was her laying on her stomach with no bra and the wings standing up in just a pair of black lace undies. She took a picture of it and smiled to herself and then at Jake and her family. She did a little happy dance which some people got a video and picture of and then she told her brothers to stop looking and walk away. No happy tears, just a happy dance.

"We're having our own party tomorrow around 12:30 to celebrate. Our family will be there a few of your angel friends and a bunch of other people. I have food being catered in. A maid is cleaning as we speak." He smiled proudly at himself. He thought everything out and took charge. It was something Adri would do but he got to do it for her. He was excited.

Jake held Owen a bit until her mom and brothers wanted to see him. And then Amy because it had been weeks since she's seen her nephew. He enjoyed getting to talk to everyone but the day was about Adri and he loved how happy she was.

He walked up behind her and whispered in her ear. "That's my future wife up there. Pretty sexy huh?" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "You look like your on cloud 9." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her and looked at the billboard. "I am the luckiest man in the world."

She smiled at him and thanked him for the party.

"I am on cloud 9, maybe a little higher." She smiled and couldn't take her eyes off of the billboard. "Your future wife is so damn sexy." She told him and kissed his cheek. "She needs a fiance' as hot as her and it looks like she got a good one." She reached behind him and gave his butt a squeeze.

"As much as I want to stand here and look at it all day, we should go to lunch or something. Somewhere with a view of this so I can keep staring at it." She joked. "Or we can wait another five minutes."

"I love seeing you this happy." He smiled at her. Jake chuckled. "He's no model though. He is pretty strong and indestructible." He kissed her cheek.

When she squeezed his butt he looked at her and wiggled his eyebrows. "Bucket list...." He asked with a curious look and grin. "We have to. Come on..." He looked around for the perfect place.

"We can go in like twenty minutes. We're stopping back here when it gets dark before the party. Want to get a pic from behind of us standing looking at it with Owen standing in the middle holding our hands." He smiled at her and looked around. "You pick lunch. My treat for everyone."

"He could be a model. A Calvin Klein model. I'd love that." She laughed.

She looked at him and shook her head, "You are insane." She told him and looked around. "Where would we even go?" She asked and turned to face him.

"Let's take the picture first and then you can come with me to "meet my boss"." She smiled and took Owen. She gave her mother the camera and asked her to take the picture. St hey took one of Owen standing up and then she picked him up and he pointed at Adri's picture and said mama.

Jake smiled. "Why not Under Amour? That stuff can be tight. They make underwear too." He wiggled his eyebrows.

His eyes scanned the area. "Oh we will find a place...if you stay quiet..." He grinned at her.

Jake watched Owen with a smile. "Yeah that's mommy. Mommy looks pretty huh?" He looked at Adri. "I think he kikes seeing his mommy on the billboard." He kissed her cheek. "Alright. Give him back. You need to introduce me to your boss." He grabbed her hand and let her lead the way.

"Yeah but I always see you in work out clothes. Calvin's boxer briefs are iconic and god damn your ass would look good in them." She smiled. "We have to buy you a pair. Or when you do your boudoir shoot for me, you can have a pair of Calvin's on." She smiled.

"Me? You need to stay quiet." She said and bumped him with her hip.

"I like seeing me on the billboard too O." She kissed his temple and took him to her mother. She told her that she had to introduce Jake to her boss really quick and they'd be right back. She took him to the VS offices which weren't too far away and found the meeting space they always used. She figured it would be empty and it was. She pulled him and locked the door.

She smiled at him when they got in, "It has to be quick. Any one could walk in. Once they get the key that is." She told him.

Jake rolled his eyes. "I was hoping you forgot about that boudoir shoot I have to do..." He chuckled. "I'll buy some just for you. Briefs? I'll get boxer briefs too."

"No promises..." He grinned and winked at her. Actually Jake's goal was to make her not want to be quiet.

Jake smiled when he saw where she was taking him. Once she locked the door he grabbed her and picked her up, which he should have done with his ribs but he didn't care, he placed her on the table as he kissed her deeply and full of want. The kiss grew a bit hungry. His tongue danced around with hers as his hands slid up her leg under her skirt. He wondered if she wore panties under this skirt. Regardless, he found he most sensitive area and began to massage it as they kissed.

She nodded her head, "Briefs, thongs, jockstraps, all of it." She laughed. "And I would never forget about that." She smiled and kissed his neck.

She hiked her skirt up when he set her down on the table. She smiled and kissed him back wi the same amount of passion and love. When her skirt was around her hips, she undid his belt and pants. She managed to push them down and gravity took them to the floor.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and kept kissing. It was hard to hide underwear lines in a leather skirt so she went pantiless which was good in this situation.

When he found out she had no panties on he grinned at her. "Sexy...good choice. I think you knew..." He teased quietly before kissing her back. His fingers continued to massage her between her legs to get her ready for him.

Jake was already a bit hard from the kissing and well Adri. He moved to kiss and nip at her neck. He was more than careful though not to leave a mark. No one would know a think when they returned. His hands pulled her hips closer to him. "You are so sexy..." He whispered against her lips.

He pulled his boxer briefs down a bit in the front to pull himself out. After giving himself a few strokes, he let his head move to her entrance, she did say they had to be quick. His eyes looked into hers as he entered her and began to thrust into her.

She laughed and shook her head, "I wasn't but I am happy we are."

She moaned when he kissed her neck and she rubbed his back, her hands moved down and gave his ass a squeeze. She was growing wet with anticipation. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her again.

She tossed her head back and bit her bottom lip from being too loud. She used her legs to pull him inside of her even deeper. She moved down to the edge of the desk and kissed him again. The adrenaline was making even hotter. The fact that they snuck away from her family, were in an office going at it and could be caught at any second. She wanted it to be quick so she didn't lose her job but she didn't want to stop either.

He grinned and nipped at her bottom lip when she gave his ass a squeeze. She really was obsessed with his ass.

Jake nipped at her neck under her chick as she tilted her head back. His thrusts were fast and hard into her. He let himself go deeper and deeper into her. His hands were on her hips as he moved into her. A few soft moans escaped his lips.

As he was thrusting into her. A few people talking to each other started walking down the hall that the office was down. Jake didn't stop though, instead he looked into her eyes a moment before kissing Adri's lips to keep her quiet. His thrusts slowed but were harder. The person just kept walking passed with no idea there was anyone in the office.

He knew how to get her going and he was doing just that. The hard thrusts, the crazy place. "I love you." She told him and kissed him deeply.

She was at an all time high when she heard the voices. They locked eyes knowing they both had to be quiet but Jake was trying to get her to scream out. At least he kissed her. That made it a big better but her orgasm was building rapidly, especially after that.

She grabbed one of his hands and put it on her breast to squeeze it. She couldn't take her shirt off but the feeling was nice. She moaned out softly and bit her bottom lip. She would need to reapply her lipstick but that was the least of her worries right now.

"I'm gonna cum." She told him and a few minutes she later she moaned, fairly loudly, and started to orgasm.

"I love you too." Jake liked the look in her eyes of a bit of nervousness when the people walked by but of course he wasn't stopping. They were engaged so if they would have gotten caught it's not like no one knew they were together. Yes it would be all over the internet but oh well...its better for that than them fighting at dinner.

His hand moved away from her chest and moved under her shirt so she could feel his hand a bit better. He squeezed her chest and let his fingers tease her nipple before giving her other breast the same attention before nipping at her bottom lip as his hips kept moving.

He moaned with each thrust into her and then when she gave her warning to him, he just kept moving deep into her until she hit her release. Jake's own orgasm was right behind hers as he moaned into her mouth as he kissed her deeply. His lips followed the kiss with a few pecks as he slowed down to a stop. He was breathing heavy and looked into her eyes and smiled at her. "You felt amazing...fuck." He kissed her deeply again. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She sighed and moaned. She rubbed his cheek and smiled at him. "You can scratch where I work off the fuckit list." She smiled and gave him another kiss. "I'm going to need help cleaning up. In that thing over there there are napkins and what nots. Grab some napkins for me. When you can feel your toes that is." She smiled.

She got clean and fixed her short so it was tucked into her skirt and she fixed her skirt. She ran her fingers through her hair to tame it a bit and then she fixed her lipstick. She helped Jake clean up and then they made their way back to their group.

She wrapped her arm around his waist as she walked with him. "I kind of want pizza. Let's go to tat Italian place we went too the other week. That was good. We can change Owen and let him have a go at some spaghetti. Ooh maybe I want spaghetti and garlic bread." She shrugged her shoulder, "I definitely want Italian."

"I was thinking more VS than where you work but eh same thing." He winked at her with a smile. "I love our list." He chuckled.

Jake pulled his pants up and fasted them and his belt before grabbing napkins and some spray to clean the table. After making sure the area was clean he looked her over. "Still looking sexy." He kissed her temple. "Do I look okay? I don't want to be the one to give us away."

"Oooo your man can always go for Italian. You know how he loves his carbs." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "We can let O go to town." He wrapped his arm around her an shoulders and walked with her.

"Baby...we should probably find your boss so I can meet them so we didn't lie." He smiled at her. Because that would be the biggest sin they did was lie.

"You look as handsome as ever." She smiled.

"Or we can take the spaghetti home so he doesn't make a mess of their restaurant." There was no doubt in her mind Owen would be messy. "There is food in the diaper bag for right now and then he can eat spaghetti in his diaper tonight."

She rolled her eyes at him, "Really, Jake? Really?" She looked around for her boss but couldn't find him. Her mother was calling her though and she finally picked up. Adri looked at Jake, "Guess who is with my mother." She said softly. She smiled and shook her head.

She took Jake to her mother and her boss at the same time. "How did you find my mom?" She asked Troy and stood back, "This is my fiancé, Jake." She introduced.

"I saw your Instagram. It wasn't too hard. I heard you went looking for me."

"Yeah, I figured you would be in your office but I guess it makes sense you would be down here with us." She laughed.

"All your family is here were you thinking of taking them all out? Or back to the house. He'd be fine some place out babe."

He looked at her like 'wjat?!' "I want to meet him." Then he saw the guy. "See now we have to have me meet him. Be cool ..." He teased.

When she introduced Jake, he shook Tony's hand. "Nice to finally meet you man. She talks about work everyday. She's really enjoying this. Thank you."

"Yeah you shouldn't be in your office working on a day like today. Today is a day to celebrate. I tried telling her that. She wouldn't listen." He smiled at Adri. "That's our son Owen." Jake pointed to him. "Hey tomorrow at 12:30 at our penthouse we're having a party. You should definitely come. Free food and alcohol." He teased, not that he had to worry about affording food. Jake's thumb caressed her side.

Owen held his arms out for Adri and took him. Tony gave him a finger and shook hands with Owen and Owen ducked his head into Adri's neck.

He looked at Adri and then at Jake, "I will have to take you up on that offer. We have some big plans for Adri and we can't wait to see what she will do for us. She part of family now." He smiled. "Look I have to get going. The fun is over now it's back to work I will see you both tonight." He said and walked away.

Adri bounced Owen and looked at her family, "So I was thinking Italian food for lunch." She smiled. Everyone agreed except for Drew who gave her a hard time about it.

"Did you rent out a party bus or something? How did you get all of them in one place? And where are they staying?" She asked curiously. She felt out of the loop when she was normally the one to put the loop together.

"Well you have a very good looking family. Almost as good looking as mine. But we have the kid so he helps is win that ttitle." Jake joked with her boss. "It was a pleasure to meet you man. Anytime you're in Vegas hit us up. Come see a fight."

"No party bus...drivers. I never said I'm the best at this but this was cheaper..." He shrugged because he was quite surprised. That way if any of them wanted to do their own thing they could and safely. "They are staying with us..." He let her think that and panic a moment before he chuckled. "No...the hotel your mom stayed at."

They all go to their cars to head to the Italian restaurant Adri picked out. Once they got there Jake changed Owen into other clothes that he could get messy. "Let's do this."

She paused for a second, almost believing him. She hit his shoulder and shook her head, "Don't do that."she told him and shook her head.

"Really? Interesting." Drivers were expensive. She never would have thought a party bus would be more than that. She followed him to their car and watched him change Owen. "How many baby wipes do we have?" She asked and sent the group text the name of the restaurant so they knew where to go.

When they got into the place there was a short wait for a group their side. While they waited she asked Amy and Luke what it was like to be married and how their honeymoon was. They had a lot to talk about while they were here.

She went to her brothers and spent some time with them. She brought Owen and he gravitated to Andre right away. It was a first time in a long time to see a Adrian and Alex. She and Andre never really got along. She was happy to have everyone here though.

He laughed when she hit him. "Man you hit like a girl..." He looked unimpressed but being playful.

"Yeah well it made the most sense with what everyone wanted to do." Her parents wouldn't want to be out late. Her brothers, Amy and Luke wanted to site see. But Luke and Amy wanted to be alone cause well they were newlyweds. This way everyone could go out as late as they wanted and do the activities they wanted to and would be safe and not all of them had to stay together or spend money on a taxi. Jake didn't mind.

Amy told her how much she loved married life. She said the honeymoon was fun and beautiful. She thanked them for it. "My favorite part is getting to call myself or hearing others call me Mrs. Luke Anderson. That is pretty amazing. Plus I know when I go to bed at night, he's mine and no one is going to take him away." Amy was on her own cloud nine.

Luke looked at Jake, "You went to meet the boss huh?" Jake looked at him, "Yeah I hadn't met him yet." Luke shook his head and leaned in close, "No one walks that fast to meet their future spouse's boss." He grinned and Jake just shrugged. Luke then asked about training and his ribs. Jake told him about the surgery and that he was so anxious to start working out. It was killing him and honestly he had done really well. No running or weight lifting. And he hadn't really complained that much about it.

Jake talked to her brothers about coming to a fight sometime. He also thanked everyone for being able to make it. He knew it meant a lot to Adri and that's what mattered to him. She was happy and that's why he breathed, to make her happy. The guys asked about his job a bit, the training and how things behind the scenes worked. He kept glancing at Adri with a smile.

"Your mom hits like a girl." She stuck her tongue out at him and bumped his hip.

Adri smiled at Amy, "I'm glad you're happy. And what about the other thing we spoke about before you left?" Adri asked away from the boys. "When are you going to tell them?"

Amy loOkrd at Luke and Jake, "Today is your day. I'll tell them before we leave though."

"Thank you. It's hard keeping secrets from Jake. I keep wanting to tell him."

When they got their table the couples sat together and her brothers sat at each corner. This was what Christmas dinner would like. She guessed now was as good a time as any, "So the Fashion Show is late November in Paris and I was hoping everyone would make it to that. But for Christmas, "Jake and I were going to rent out a huge cabin for all of us and maybe we could have a white Christmas in Denver. What do you guys think?" Adri asked.

"So what we are all supposed to sell out for a what ten bedroom place?" Drew asked.

"No, it was our idea. It's only fair we pay for everything."

"And now we get to be freeloaders and ride your coat tails?" He asked.

Andre stepped in, "I think it's a great idea. If you want to spend Christmas alone Drew then have fun. Lana and I will in Denver. She is sorry she couldn't make it this time but I know she'll love to see some snow."

Back
Top Bottom