Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystic Warrior Saleth

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, just something about a possible job up in Estria. The details are still rather vague, though... Hmm, nice ..." I give a soft sigh as I continue to hold still while his tool is about ready to enter me.

"Say, Devlin, how good are you with Locks and Traps?"

Squeezing your large breast roughly he uses his fingers to draw small circles around your nipples and then rub them making them go hard while he continues to kiss and lick your neck. His shaft teasingly rubs against you folds getting coated with your flowing juice before he goes in.

"Locks and traps? yeah I'm pretty good bitch. Why? want me to... open something for you?" He immediately pushes in then, his big headed cock forcing its way inside of you while he pulls your plump bosom to give him more impulse.

"Well, one never knahhhh...."

His powerful and surprising thrust makes me groan loudly, the crude tug at my tits further firing me up. He may rethink whether he really wants to contineu calling me 'bitch' if our partnership is to come to fruition, but right now he seems to push just the right buttons. His meat is wedged firmly inside me, and already I can feel how I am coating it wet with my free flowing love juices. This is going to be an interesting fuck.

Once the initial sensory onslaught passes I try to resume the conversation.

"As I tried to say, one never knows what obstacles one will face ..."

Having your nipples seized fingers and your boobs tightly squeezed he continues to 'backstab' you vigorously, slow and deep making it seem as if his mighty stiffness was going to tear you apart in half. "Sure'h... one... never, mmmh... knows, ahhh". Almost immediately he reaches the end of you pussy still feeling how the meaty walls cling tightly to his well endowed manhood yet he makes small pauses so he can thrust with all his strength while still embracing you tightly and firmly rubbing and pulling your plump globes. You can feel clearly how his swollen cock throbs inside of you every time he makes a pause only to retreat and ram again increasing every sensation.

After having been fondled by this thug twise - once with the help of his cronies - I am actually looking forward to finally getting off. What I will do afterwards is ... to be decided afterwards.

So I half close my eyes and lower my head, focusing on the pleasurable stimulations my body is receiving, moaning audibly every time Devlin shoves his slab of meat into me with gusto. "Yeah, just like that ..."

I am very close already, and judging by his throbbing so is he.

While usually a gentle lover Devlin figured you wanted it a little more rough this time and he put his effort to satisfy you. His short pauses not only allowed him to increase the piercing feeling with every thrust but also to endure a bit longer despite the appearances and little by little his legs move up so he can straddle you. His hand move to your back and to your round ass which he eagerly grabs.

His moves become heavier and his cock presses deeper into you with his throbbing becoming more clear, you can feel how he might will cum just about any second now as he uses his whole body weight to push his meaty shaft harder and deeper to make you cum.

"Ngh ... MMmmm ... Yes ..."

With his hands gone from my breast I lower my upper body into the soft grass until I lie completely flat on the ground, only my rear sticking up enough for his forceful rutting. With my left cheek resting on a soft patch of conventiently placed moss I passively savor the busrts of stimulation that bring me closer and closer to climax every time his hard prick blazes its way into me and his hips slam against my firm buttocks with a resounding slap.

And then I come. I tense up as climatic pleasure radiates out from my womb, suffusing me into blissful oblivion, my fingers grabbing erratically at the ground beneath them. I stay relatively silent through this except for some languorous low, drawn out groans, but my body langzuage should leave no doubt.

His groaning got a steady rhythm as he forced himself deep as he could.

"Ah... Ahhhh... Ah", pushing hard with his whole weight into your dripping wet slit making small pauses that let him feel how the meaty walls clung against his throbbing pole before he would forcefully thrust again.

The strength he put in his thrusts increased as he got close to cumming and then as he continued moaning he let a solid slap hit your your butt cheeks. A tingling he felt then as he rested into your very depths, one that constricted his mighty manhood as your whole body tensed with orgasmic pleasure only to be followed by his own. A stronger throbbing is clearly felt even as you climax followed only by hot thick cum shoots out from his narrowly enclosed manhood. The powerful warm jet is soon followed by another one before his sticky seed pours out from your slit as he slowly pulls out.

Sitting next to your face he offers you his still throbbing cum dripping cock for you to suck, "So tell me bitch how should I call you from now on"

Devlin here seems to have forgotten already who handed him quite the beating just a few hours ago. Quite a miracle what one single fuck can do for the male ego. On the otherhand, that game is fun, at least for now, so I decide to play along for now.

"You always ask the girl's name only after you fuck them?" I grin at him broadly "I am Saleth"

With that out of the way I prop my upper body up on my elbows once more and obedietnly crane my neck so my parting lips easily let his coated prick slide in between them, giving me a taste of my own juices mixed with his spunk.

"I usually don't, not before or after he but you're special" He answers with a broad grin while he starts caressing your hair.

Grabbing your hair then once you pull his thick rod between your lips he guides your movements along the side of his whole length before shoving it into your mouth and forcing it deep into your throat before he pulls out and repeats.

Reaching for your bosom with his other hand he starts teasing at you, tugging your nipples while still chocking you with his mighty girth. "You sure love a good piece of cock huh, just be a good bitch and I'll keep you fed and stuffed my dear Saleth."

I definitely could do without the choking. For now, though, I merely try to relax my throat as good as I can so I am able to keep my gag reflex in check whenever his tip is shoved past the back end of my mouth and downward further, cutting off air, though thankfully not for long.

Not much else I can do without turning violently against him. I am still flat on my stomach, and I need the support of my arms to keep my head near his groin and not cause painful contortions for everyone involved. Hopefully he'll tire of that game soon enough.

Fully pleased by your submissive attitude he grows excited once again and doesn't take long to suddenly shoot his last bits of cum right into your throat. His body tenses for a few seconds and then finally relaxes as the warm seed fills your mouth, he doesn't let go off you yet but he does hold you gentler no longer forcing his shaft into you bit waiting for you to swallow it all an then lick him clean.

"Oh Saleth, you..ah... were wonderful mmmh"

Using his free hand to hold his weight he slowly starts to lay on his back while still holding your hair until he feels a pain on the side. His wounded condition soon becomes evident again, all he does now as he pants out of breath is fully lie down on his back to rest himself.

"Don't...worry... I just need to... rest now. I'll be ok... ahhhh..."

"Yeah sure, get some rest..." I push myself up into a sitting position watching as Devlin tried to make himself as comfortable as possible on the rough forest floor. "Better when you can walk on your own, I would not want to lug you around.""

As he begins to drift off to sleep I finally get up and begin to collect my own garments, to get dressed again.

"Yeah yeah I just need-ahh... some rest... ahh" Panting and with a little difficulty Devlin lays on his back and closes his eyes quickly falling asleep yet his cock remains astonishingly erect. His wounds will be healed in a few hours but it would probably be better to let him rest until dawn to keep your way to Estria at daylight.

The night is still young and the moon is bright and even when some howls of wolves can be heard at the distance it all looks quiets and peaceful except for the still incessant throbbing of Devlin's stiff shaft.

I have to chuckle and shake my head when I see how rugid and upright the rogue's member is even after the rest of him having gone flat and limp and drifted off to sleep. Is he having sweet dreams?

As I finish getting dressed and sit down at the base of the nearest tree, leaning my back against its trunk, I wonder about what has just happened, and how that will continue to develop. How will Devlin treat me once he is awake and rested and we are heading to Estria? Will he still boss me around and treat me like his bitch? And more importantly, will I play along and have my fun as I do? Since, indeed, his dirty talk and his rudeness have been kinkily exciting in a way...

That is for tomorrow, though.

The quiet of the night is relaxing and allows for peaceful pondering and meditation for a long while, a great place to rest indeed where one could easily fall sleep like a log. Luckily you don't feel the need of further resting as the wild soon reveals you better stay awake and aware.

The howling of the wolfs can be heard slowly coming closer after some minutes only to stop not so far away, yet if you pay enough attention you could hear their growling. Their sounds come from the direction you were ambushed so that probably means the halflings that come with Devlin are on the wolves menu tonight.

Meanwhile the naked man by your side is peacefully sleeping completely unaware of the surrounding dangers and chances of being attacked by a pack of wolves.

I stay as quiet as I can, straining my eyes and especialy my ears to the limit. If we are lucky the wolves will be sated from feasting on the dead halflings, but if there is an indication that they areheading in our direction i will have to wake Devlin.

Only the sounds of the beasts can be heard in the middle of the peaceful night but the dark fur of the wolves and the still thankfully big distance that divide them makes it impossible to see them.

You stay ready for anything that might happen but the night passes by with no further incidents and even as the wolves eating so close was a tense occurrence you both managed to have a good rest. Waking up and after a full night rest Devlin turns to you and asks how was you night, He feels ready for anything, even to give a good time that promises to be better than last night as he feels much better now but maybe you should get going already. He pats your ass and squeezes it a bit before looking around for his pants to get going, "We should be able to get a good room at Estria you know..", he adds "..but we should hurry if we want to reach for that job you mentioned"

"It's still a few days to Estria, so there's no point to rush too much" I reply as I get back to my feet and stretch, chasing the weariness of the night from my muscles. "But you are right, no point in durdling."

Soon my meager belongings are collected and I am ready to go.

Devlin does the same and soon he is ready to go too.

"Ok let's get back to the road th..." He suddenly stops talking and changes his route as to avoid the direction where you came, he doesn't know about the wolves but assumes the dead bodies of the halflings are still around and prefers to avoid the memory of the ambush, yet he still walks directed towards the road

"Um it should be easier to reach Estria if we follow it, I just hope we can it make in two days"

"Definitely. Unless we are ambushed... " I couldn't resist that opportunity for a little bit of humor at his expense as I make my way through the underbrush joining Devlin heading for the road.

Now we shall see how well he can keep up with my pace. Estria in two days, would indeed be good.

Feeling a bit uneasy on your comment Devlin just hides his dincomfort behind a smile but says nothing about it.

Once you reach the road he quickens his pace, "Wouldn't like to miss that job you mentioned, so we better hurry", But it would be hard for him to keep up with your speed, but it is enough to reach Estria a bit faster.

No further incidents happen until you reach the elven city except of course that Devlin grows particularly close, caressing and groping you every now and then.

It is the afternoon of the third day when you can see a forest at the orison, and by the afternoon you reach Estria and are able to see how big it is. It is also more militarized than one could expect of an elven city and as this territory still belongs to the human kingdom of Ishtara there are lot of humans around.

Carrying no weapons, or at least none that is visible, the guards at the gates pay little attention to both of you, now its just a matter of looking for some information. The One-Eyed note quickly comes to your mind.

As we pass through the city gates, giving the guards a casual smile, I off handedly ask Devlin "You've been to Estria before? We are looking for some establishment named 'The Whimsical Tree'"

Though maybe Devlin is more interested in finding another opportunity to bone me first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom