Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystic Warrior Saleth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rogue doesn't seem like he will move away from your swollen plumps breasts though as she keeps fondling, mashing and sucking them deeply. Neither he does notice any of your moves until it is too late, the flurry at attacks leaving him unconscious before could even know what was going, he passes out with a big lewd smile though.

I take you forgo the option to hurl him away for hits not being simultaneous. You could also have tried to knock him prone, removing the disadvantage from your third strike in a success but doesn't matter anyway as the last 2 attacks hit him and he fall unconscious besides being hurled away in the last attack.

I breathe a deep sigh of relief as I struggle back to my feet. That restorative pause does not last long, though, there are important issues to attend to.

First I have a quick but diligent look around to check where exactly that bandit brought me. Are we still in the woods, or has he found an abandoned hut or cave?

Once I have the full picture I will searchhim thoroughly. Anything of value or interest, or anything that will aid him in freeing himself from the bonds that soon will be applied to him will be taken away and deposited a safe distance from him.

Once that is done I will check if more of the rope he used to tie me up with is vaialable. If yes I will bind his wrists behind his back and also tie his ankles together.

You are still on the woods indeed right in the middle of nowhere, it is already dark but you can see without difficulty thanks to the starry night still the road in out of sight. Seems he did tend your wounds rights as no blood trails are to be seen around either.

The thief carries a small pack in which he carries some rations a waterskin, his thieving tools and also ten feet of rope, in a small pocket at the side another wooden piece of chess is to be found. That and his weapons, a dagger and a sling with 9 bullets is all that he carries.

You free him from all his possessions then but you would be lucky indeed if he resisted the cold embrace of death that your fists brought upon him.

He has to roll for death saving throw, you could try to stabilize him as well before it too late with a Medicine check (or just a plain Wisdom check)

That thief may be a despicable creature, but he saved my life when he did not have to, even though his motivation may have been questionable. So I am willing to return the favor, trying my best to stabilize the man.

Whether I succeed or fail, I will immediately settle down for a short rest. Keeping a diligent eye on the thief in case he does survive.

Medicine check (or rather, Wisdom check): 12(roll)+4(Wis) = 16

As your priority was to check on what he was carrying you made it just in time before the thief died. He is stable now, but without further caring it will take him a few hours to recover himself leaving you free to rest and tend your wounds. Being bound he should not be able to cause any trouble even if you took a long rest.

Just In case he tries to escape later on roll a Dexterity check to see how secure is the rope bound on him

I could usw a rest for sure, but I do my best to not be entirely reckless. Once I am confident he is tightly bound and surviving I pack up my belongings as well as his and find a hiding place about 50 yards deeper into the forest. If all goes according to plan I will be back in a few hours, but if he awakens sooner and manages to slip bis bonds at least he has to find me first. Once there I finally settle down for some mich needed sleep.

Binding him: 9(roll) + 4(de ) = @3
Healing: 4d8+4 = 23, back to 24 HP
Hiding: 17(roll)+6(dex+Prof) = 23

Having taken all the necessary precautions you finally go to rest. when you come back after a few hours you find the rogue in the same place you left him, his hands and ankles still bound but it quickly becomes evident he has tried to break free without any success.

It isn't morning yet and he is still deeply asleep despite his uncomfortable situation, he has curled himself to one side and doesn't feel you coming closer.

I put my bag down a good few yards away from the bandit, any sharp objects - including his own dagger - safely out of his reach. I have no desire to repeat his mistakes.

My shirt is still unnerving me. The buttons were cut away last night, and as long as I don't hold it in place it is flapping around my chest rather erratically. So I simply slip out of it - again, just like in that alley - and while I am at it, out of a sudden ... inspiration ... I get out of my pants as well, leaving me standing there wearing nothing but my shoes.

Fishing one of the collected chess pieces out of my pile o fposessions I finally kneel down next to the man and start to get him back to wakefulness by shaking his shoulder, gently at first. While I am at it I spend a moment to check how well he has recovered from his wounds.

The rogue is still sleeping making slight moves now an then as you take off every last piece of clothing, he seems uncomfortable but calm, he wouldn't be if he could see the shapely curvaceous naked figure kneeling next to him.

He feels your touches, but as gentle they are not enough to wake him out of his slumber and he simply rolls over his back to the opposing side giving his back to you now. He is still in bad conditions, and he turned around with troubles, in fact he wouldn't have survived if it wasn't by you but the lack of further caring or even an appropriate place to rest have made it impossible for him to fully recover from the bruises of the brutal beating he received. Maybe if he rested for a full day he would be able to heal but he would also run the danger of dehydration or starvation then.

I intensify my efforts to bring the rogueback to wakefulness, shaking him a bit more intently, even sprinkling some water out of his own waterskin into his face if necessary. I also check what in the way of rations he had with him, as I have no objection to him eating once he is awake.

He moves a bit more without any success until he feel the cool water on his face, he wakes suddenly with a deep breath only to to immediately groan. "You!" He sees you face and forces his bounds once again but he instantly realizes you are fully naked and freezes out of surprise, it takes a few seconds for him to react, and when he does he just looks at you head to toes completely confused wondering what is going on "Wh..what are you doing"

The he had rations were for a couple of days and consisted on dried meat, vegetables and fruit.

"Well..." I shrug my shoulders as I look at him. By now I am kneeling and sitting on my heels about a yard away from him, my hands resting lightly on my upper thighs. " ... you had spared my life only to abuse me sexually, so it is only fair that I do the same, right? I could also just kill you instead, if you prefer that ... "

In fact he had also planned to kill you and avenge his friends but not before giving himself a treat as he couldn't just do it in that alley. He wouldn't say anything though as he considered himself lucky that you didn't know this moreover that you considered a fair treat to abuse him as he had intended to do on you. "Yes of course it is the fair thing to do right? how could oppose to that" he wasn't sure if it could be considered this as abuse as he was more than willing, well he sure was tied down and badly beaten but he wouldn't care about that now as he looked at your slender sexy figure thoroughly.

"Glad you see it that way ... " Truth be told I was not that surprised by this response. Mainly my hope was that if we had some fun together he would just forget about htis whole affair and not force me to kill him. And well, it should be fun for me as well.

"But first ..." I lift the chess piece I looted from him up right into the center of his vision " ... what about these. Don't tell me you three were all avid chess players."

Not only he would forget about the whole revenge thing but he might even reach to the point he might not even be in the need to be tied, not that he would so shameless as to actually ask it or that she would consider it anytime soon, but he thought she wouldn't just leave him there after having fun with him, or would she?

The bulge in his pants was growing bigger as he kept staring at your huge perky breasts almost hypnotized and deep in his thoughts until he was taken out of them by your inquiring, he didn't seem much willing to share that information but he had no exit out of this plus he was getting so horny and eager to fuck you, or rather be toyed and fucked by you that he quickly said it "Those are just trinkets, token of our thieves guild, it just points us as members or pawns to other fellow members, higher ranks carry higher rated pieces though I haven't actually seen any but one knight piece. That's all I know I swear, I don't even know how to play chess"

"Anything special about the pieces? Like how do you know someone isn't just pretending to be a guild member and shoving some random chess piece under your nose?"

As I speak i drop the item and deftly unbucle his belt and beging to open his pants to retrieve his manhood.

"Oh, someone here is quite happy to see me ... "

"I really couldn't tell if there is something special about this, they are hand carved so I suppose it is a possibility, but come on look at them they are not even a fine piece of work you could get a better work if you bough a whole set at a store, besides this is supposed to be secret and there isn't much people around showing these things you know" he speaks faster and faster as he grow more anxious when you come closer and get to his belt, seems he doesn't care about keeping it secret anymore but all he cares now is you and what will you be doing to him.

I finally fish his hardened prick out of his pants, and immediately begin a slow, waxing motion with my left hand.

"I am going to untie you now." I state, looking directly at him while I continue jerking him off "so we both can have more fun. You won't do anything stupid, will you?"

He could have actually enjoyed himself even while tied up but he was not going to either argue with you at that or try anything 'stupid' though that was quite a vague statement, he didn't really seemed to be thinking about vengeance right now but you still remember he was the one about to nail your virgin asshole in the alley. "Oh dear lord of course not babe" His shaft hardens really quick as you keep stroking him, his eight inches of meaty stiffness welcoming you as he groans "sorry about...ahh being so mean befo'hh... if I had known you had mmm... the hots for me I would have been much nicer"

How deluded is that guy. Me having the hots for him? I am just a bit worked up by those two near rapes in the last two days and need a bit of a release. That he is well equipped certainly doesn't hurt. But let him think as he wish, overconfidence on his part might be to my advantage.

I let go of his dick for now, grab his shoulders and deftly pull him up into a sitting position before I step behind him and undo the rope that holds his wrists together. As I crouch behind him I comment "You owe me an intact shirt."

He lets you move him whatever way you please, his body still hurting he doesn't feel like doing any effort but he will soon be making an exception just for you. "An intact shirt? O sure, how about a new skirt too, those loose pants are not appropriate for such a bitch in heat. Oh well maybe it was just me that got you so horny that you couldn't resist."

Feeling how his bounds loosen he speak in even a more intimate tone "You know bitch, I should really just forget about what happened and even ally with you if we can... well you know, be intimates. By the way, name's Devlin." He just started rubbing himself against your soft plump breasts then.

I hold my posture, letting him lean back against me as my bare meaty pillows are flattened by his leather clad back. My chin comes to rest on his left shoulder from behind as my right arm reaches around him until once again my fingers wrap around his rigid shaft and begin their gentle stroking.

"Devlin, what ..." I begin to whisper into his ear "... common goal would you want to ally for? Or against?"

"Loughlin, Devlin Loughlin but you can call me Loving" he answered as he made himself comfortable leaning on the softness of your swollen orbs. His hands finally free start exploring your bare smooth skin all over while he groans as he is stroked. His moves don't feel as dexterous as before though and his body feels heavy too, he clearly is not feeling well but seems he is willing to endure his pain as long as he can get away humping you. "I didn't... mmhhh... had any in mind but seems you do, I don't think I can climb anytime soon in the guild ahhh so not much reasons to stay there."

"Hmm, so what would you suggest we do once we have teamed up ... besides rutting me whenever you feel like it? Speaking of which..."

I let go of him and lie on the ground next to him, flat on my stomach, my legs stretched behind me. Propping my upper body up on my elbows I turn to look at him again.

"Come, lie on top of me. That way you only have to buck your hips to do me."

As I look at him again I try to evaluate how serious his offer to team up is, and whether he will betray me at the first opportunity, like the next time I am sleeping.

Insight roll: 17(Roll) +6(Wis+Prof) = 23

He speaks as he feels every curve of your bare body, when you let him go he finishes untangling his feet and then turns around crawling over you. He stops at the level of your hips rising your butt a bit and spreading your legs taking some time to feel your exquisite thighs before he sniffs and graze your folds with his nose and tongue.

I remember you were very interested in the One-eyed but then you left in blink, what did he told you exactly?

Following your lead he then crawls higher though he seems he is not one of those who just limits himself to shake and thrust but he is more than happy to please you. He approaches slowly grazing your back with his lips delivering small kisses all along his way while you feel the tip of his well endowed masculinity already grazing the skin of your inner thighs. Reaching your shoulders Devlin land a few more kisses on your neck before surrounding you with his arms. Grabbing your big plump breasts he fondles and and twists your hardening nipples as he begins to rub his thick shaft against you wet pink pussy.

He looks honest on his words even when it seems as he really took that decision on the fly but decided to fulfill it to his best. While he might do something to you on your sleep, betrayal certainly doesn't look one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom