Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

normal_003.jpg

"True, but that doesn't make you stronger." He says as he puts all of his strength into the next pull, trying hard to string her up. He uses his free hand to grab one of her breasts, his fingers rubbing the sensitive and rubbery tips of her nipples, trying to make her submit to him.

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

Iris felt her arm shoot up, loosing the strength battle. She was about to protest when his fingers pinched her nipple, making her eyes roll as she groaned. She left her arm in the air, wanting both his hands on her breasts.

normal_003.jpg

He grins and reaches forward with his tied hand, grabbing her other breast and giving it the same attention. He takes a step forward and smashes his mouth against hers, his hands leaving her breasts to explore the rest of her body.

"Who's the submissive?" He mutters against her lips, a smile dancing on to his face, as he realizes he has won this battle.

"Not me," she groaned, and knowing his guard was down yanked her arm, pulling his up. Her tied hand ran through his hair and grabbed a fist of it as her mouth continued to hungrily kiss her. Her other free hand played with his zipper, trying to get his pants free, "I'll admit it though, you've made me fucking horny."

normal_003.jpg

He feels her tied hand on his hair, knowing that if he pulls his hand down he will just cause himself pain. "Well played.." He mutters against her lips, his free hand roaming down to help her with his zipper. He gets his pants off, his free hand tugging at her jeans.

"I want to fuck you.." He says to her quietly. "I can't take it anymore, I could barely take it in the pantry." He admits, a grin growing on his face as he looks at her.

"Are you begging?" her voice purred against his lips, her free hand wrapping around his thick erection and stroking it fast and hard, wanting to make his desire worst. She liked that he was as dominant as she was, making them even and the game much more fun.

normal_003.jpg

"Please..." He groans against her lips, feeling her hand around him making him plead harder, wanting her, no, needing her now. "Cmon Iris.." He whispers against her lips, no longer giving any resistance.

"Please?" she giggled, stroking harder before letting go of his hair, her tied hand moving to touch his chest as she leaned in, "Please what?"

normal_003.jpg

He feels her let go of his hair, he yanks his hand down and grabs a clump of her hair. "Please beg for me to fuck you." He says, a devilish grin growing on his face as the tide turns in his favor. He wraps the rope around his hand to help him maintain the control, along with some of her hair into the rope, which would make pulling all the more painful.

His free hand reaches down and starts to rub her pussy, which is still hidden by her jeans, but can still easily be affected by his wandering digits.

"Ahhh shit," she swore, realizing her mistake, "Well handsome I don't beg. So either you just take it or your going to be waiting a long time."

She leaned into him then, kissing him softly, "I don't mind getting a little rough in the sack though. Pulling my hair is only making me hornier."

To show him that she unzipped her jeans then grabbed his hand and stuffed it down her front, letting him feel her wet pussy, horny as ever for him. As he did that she let her jeans fall to her ankles before kicking them off, now naked and standing before him, just like Blake was with her. What she wanted was to climb him, wrap her legs around that muscular waist of his and let him plow her in the middle of the shed, held up only by the rope and his strength. But she wouldn't admit that, or she'd be letting him win. And it was much more fun to tease. Her free hand returned to his cock, strocking it achingly slow as his grip on her kept her against him.

normal_003.jpg

He just smiles, pulling on her hair harder. "Thanks for letting me know about one of your kinks, beautiful." He says to her, biting her lip hard, tasting some blood spill from her luscious lips as he does so. "You know what you want, you just gotta beg for it." He whispers to her, his free hand continuing to stroke her pussy with a certain elegance, trying to tease her.

Though, he isn't sure how much longer he can hold on with her stroking him like that, he can feel himself wanting her more by the second.

"My lips are sealed," she whispered, groaning at the feel of his teeth pulling at her lip, trying not to to give in. Her hand continues to stroke him slowly to drive him nuts, wanting him to break first.

normal_003.jpg

"I only need three words babe." He says to her, pulling on her hair again and continuing to play with her pussy, wanting her to break, wanting this strong woman to become weak kneed before him and forced to beg for him.

She wouldn't have it, wouldn't beg. Instead she stopped stroking, leaving his erection cold and alone as her hand snaked into his hair and pulled at it gently, exposing his neck for her to suck and kiss, leaving one hickie on his neck as her teeth sunk in lightly. She continued to kiss the sensitive skin under his ear, hoping he would break without her pleasing his cock, and that he'd take her. She didn't even want him to beg. She just wanted him to pound her hard.

normal_003.jpg

"Just tell me what you want me to do." He whispers to her, closing his eyes when she starts to kiss and suck on his neck, one of his more sensitive areas. "Whatever you want we'll do it." He says to her softly, his hands leaving her hair and pussy to rest on her hips, his roped hand still keeping a tight hold as to not let her get the jump on him.

"Awwww don't go soft on me," Iris whined into his neck, "Not all 'I'll be easy on you baby' or 'we can go slow and be all sweet on eachother'. C'mon Blake..."

She pulled at her restraint, trying to get the upper hand on him, since he was starting to talk soft. But it only yanked her hair and made a moan escape her perfect lips.

"Am I going to have to please myself here?" she joked, "I can't very well lift myself off the ground and fuck me mid-air, now can I?"

normal_003.jpg

He just grins. "I have an equally kinky idea for that." He says to her before moving to untie her hand, once it is done he takes both of her hands and ties them together, then pulls on his side of the rope so that she is lifted up, he guides her legs around his waist so that she wouldn't be hurt by just her arms supporting her body weight.

"I'm going to enjoy this.." He says before going back to teasing her, kissing her stomach and biting at her soft flesh, leaving tiny teeth marks in her perfect skin, wanting to make her squirm.

"Hey," she protested, realizing all too late that both of her hands were being tied. She couldn't complain all that much though as his arm pulled her arms up, lifting her off the ground and her legs seeked his support, wrapping around his waist. His mouth on her body sent electric shivers through her and she let her head fall back, her brown locks cascading like a waterfall down her bare back and she enjoyed his undivided attention.

normal_003.jpg

He pulls away from her, using his free hand to line up his cock against her entrance, immediately striking up a pace of hard and fast, because she obviously is into the rough style of it all.

His free hand worms around her to her hair, pulling on it to give her more pleasure, and of course he enjoys the feeling of her slick pussy tightening around him, sending him into a state of pure bliss.

"Ooooooh god yes," she moans as he slids in, and Blake wastes no time being slow, obviously enjoying the faster pace she does, "Keep that up and the whole house will know what we are doing."

Her head tilted back more, feeling his hand in her hair tugging it, making her moan harder. She had always gotten in trouble for being a "loud lover". Her parents had caught her many a time, and while most men found it erotic, being walked in on by your parents because your screaming and moaning doesn't bode well. This time though she didn't have parents, and they were outside. She couldn't help as she got louder and louder, the moans turning to cries, into outright screams of passion, her hips grinding hard and fast down onto him.

"Oh god yes!" she cried as her first orgasm exploded, her body convulsing against the ropes. As she tried to catch her breath she could feel another climax coming on, her moans already echoing around them.

"You are going to fuck me ragged," she gasped, not unpleased with the statement. If she was sore in the morning, then he did it right, "Harder Blake. Make me scream again."

normal_003.jpg

He grins at her cries and moans, prompting him to go faster and harder, wanting to make her sore hhe next morning from the rough sex. "You just tell me how many times you wanna explode until I do." He says with a grin as he continues to fuck her raw.

"Make me loose count," she whined, before another scream bubbled up, crying out his name as she climaxed a second time, "Don't stop baby."

normal_003.jpg

"Alright." He says with a chuckle, now going as fast and hard as he can possibly go. "Let me know when you're close baby." He says to her, pulling the rope tighter with his arm.

He was a little too late in the statement, her second climax already exploding as her arms pulled at the rope, her body convulsing in pleasure. Her eyes rolled back as she pushed down on his cock to get him in even deeper, feeling his hips slap hers as he ploughed quickly in and out of her. She wanted to tell him she was close again but all that came out was a thick groan.

What felt like hours but only minutes past, and Iris quickly did loose count of her orgasms, overwhelmed with pleasure. Her throat was raw from screaming out his name, and her arms hurt from being tied, but he kept going.

"I can't take much more," she mewled, leaning her head into his, "I don't think I have another orgasm in me."

But she was wrong. Seconds later she felt the build up again, squeezing her eyes shut as her breath labored once more.

"Cum with me," she growled, wanting him to find release.

normal_003.jpg

"Where do you want me?" He asks her, his breath becoming labored from holding out for so long. So far the sex was amazing, he can already see plans of doing more with the sexy woman in the future, as the fight for domination between them is quite entertaining.

He gives her hair another hard yank, grinning as he knows that the pain is her sexual pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom