Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

d148c7465be0a7415d90f7da334180f3.jpg

Winters groans when she breaks away before getting up and moving over to the door, leaning against the door frame and opening it.

"Hi." He says to the two of them.

5857a2c3ab7d0c89c954a4129729e799.png

"I can't wait to see it." He admits as he follows her out into the hallway, enjoying her hand on his as they find the other teammates' room.

Katerina Silvika:
sarah-fabel-by-jake-raynor-11.jpg

They are invited to join and Kat is quick to jump out of bed then, excited to go to the beach. It doesn't take long for her to get ready and join the other couple in the hall, waiting on her own boyfriend.

"It's nice to not be dodging bullets or running into the fire," Kat grinned, "Another day where we get to relax. Hey, have either of you heard anything about Shrake yet?"

Kyle shakes his head. "We're completely in the dark about him." He admits to her.

Winters gets into his swimming trunks before meeting them outside, ready to get going to the beach with his teammates and his lovely girlfriend.

Katerina Silvika:

"Damn," she sighed, leading the way to the elevator, "I want to know what's happening."

They get to the car and before long they are at the beach, the girls stripping down to their bikinis for the men's delight.

summer-glau-bikini-beachw-beach-995953327.jpg

"It's too bad Al and Serena couldn't join," Arya shrugged, shimmying out of her skirt and shirt to reveal the cute white bikini underneath.

Katerina had chosen a cute black piece and both of them looked over at the guys in unison, catching them staring. Kat grinned devilishly as she raised her voice, teasing them.

"You both going to stand there gawking at us, or are you going to rub some lotion on our backs?"

Winters takes Katerina's hand before leading her over to an open umbrella. He sets down a beach towel before offering her to lay down while he grabs the sunscreen from his pack.

Kyle also leads Arya to a different umbrella before grabbing the lotion from his bag and starting to coat her with it.

"I love the bikini, really adds to your sexiness." He says to her.

He takes his own shirt off and casts it aside before rubbing her down again.

tumblr_na1mhgBjOr1riplulo1_1280.jpg

Kat grinned, lying down so he could lotion her up. It felt nice to feel his hands running along her gorgeous body.

"I can't wait to get into the water."

She mimicked Kat, following Kyle and lying on the blanket.

"Kat helped me pick it out," she replied about the bikini, "Does it look good on me, or is it too small? Kat said I was drool worthy, but I've never worn a bikini in my life to be honest. I think I look silly."

"Honestly I think I'm drooling." He admits to her with a laugh as he applies the lotion to her skin, making sure not to miss any of it.

He takes his shirt off and grins. "Yeah, I've always loved swimming in the ocean." He admits. "It's so much more fun than the pool."

She watches him undress, an easy grin on her own face, "Anywhere that requires you to be shirtless is alright in my books."

Taking his hand she yanked him towards the water, "Waves first, then we build a sandcastle."

She lay there humming, enjoying his fingers massaging suntan lotion into her olive skin. Once he was finished she checked her bag for her phone, whipping it out and sending a quick text before stuffing it away again.

"I feel bad Al and Serena weren't invited," she explained to Kyle, getting to her feet, "i know Serena probably can't be on a beach, but at least I sent an invite, just to include them. I'm sure she's been feeling rather left out this week."

Winters nods and intertwines his fingers with hers before stepping into the freezing cold water of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Wow, it's pretty cold." He admits as he starts to get used to the water. He looks over at his girlfriend and grins before pulling her deeper into the surf.

When they get to the point that only their heads are popping out of the water, he puts faces her and puts his arms around her neck. "We got interrupted when I was kissing you this morning." He mumbles to her.

Kyle shrugs. "If Al and Serena feel at all about eachother like I feel about you, just being together will get them by until the team separates." He explains. "I'm sure just being together means a lot to them."

He lays down next her and nuzzles her cheek with his nose, enjoying laying in the shade with his girlfriend, he loves the bubble that seems to form around them whenever he is with her, cutting them off from the rest of the world.

He watches her stand. "You mind just sitting here for awhile?" He asks.

She gripped his shoulders, her legs kicking at the water underneath them to keep a float. The other couple were on the beach, too far to see anything as her salt sprayed lips touched his, then again with more intensity. Her hands snaked down his arms, feeling his warm, familiar flesh under her touch.

"Have you had any thoughts to where you want to live?" she mused, pressing her forehead to his, "Maybe near a beach, so we can do this more often."

She sat back down beside him, looking slightly confused.

"Uh sure, yeah. I just thought you were excited to get into the water. Max sure is."

The dog was running laps around the beach, and to her luck he found a stick, dragging it back and plopping it on her feet. She grimaced but picked it up and tossed it as far as she could, letting him give chase. It was nice that he would let her play fetch with him, when no one other than Kyle could.

"Is everything alright?" she asked, turning back to look at him.

Hattie-Watson-4-by-Lauren-Peralta.jpg

Serena pulled her phone out the pouch on the side of the wheelchair. They had all gotten a temporary one, until they could go out and get their own.

"The group is inviting us to the beach," she read the text message, frowning as they strolled through the museum, "Wheelchairs and sand don't mix do they?"

Kyle shrugs. "I figured we could give the other happy couple some time in the water while we relax.. Just you and me.. And Max apparently." He says with a laugh as he watches the dog run around.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to him, resting his chin on the top of her head. "I love you." He says to her quietly.

Winters grins while she kisses him, when she pulls away he feels incomplete, wanting to kiss her again after she spoke.

"I haven't given it much though." He admits, his forehead against hers as well. "But anywhere is good as long as you're there." He says to her.

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

Alex shrugs while continuing to push her through the museum. "I could probably just carry you everywhere." He says with a chuckle. "Just like back in Bolivia."

"I love you too," she whispers, kissing his neck before laughing as the wet dog rushes both of them, spraying water and sand over them.

"Max!" she exclaims, chucking the stick, "Go fetch."

She leaned into him, kissing him again, "I was thinking Cali. Lots of sun, lots of beaches, lots of excuses to wear little clothing."

Hattie-Watson-4-by-Lauren-Peralta.jpg

She shrugged, "It's okay babe. I'm enjoying the artwork. We can go to a beach when my hip is better."

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

He nods to her. "Good point, I'm enjoying the meseum anyway." He admits as he pushes her through more sections of the Smithsonian.

Winters kisses her back before nodding. "Cali sounds good." He mumbles to her. "Although there are a lot of earthquakes that happen around there." He says.

"I was thinking, when we head back you wanna spend a little time in the bath? We were rudely interrupted by homicidal Russians last time." He says with a laugh as he cups her face with his hands.

He closes his eyes when she kisses his neck, the feeling of her lips on his skin sending shocks and shivers down his spine.

He looks over at Max and clicks his tongue twice, the dog runs over and lays down next to them, his ears peeked up and his head moving around, as if searching for any threats.

"Of course we can," she purred, her breath hot on his ear, "But let's enjoy the day first."

And they did. They enjoyed the water, then the beach, building sand castles. While they enjoyed that, Arya and Kyle enjoyed their sunbathing and playing with Max. By the time the sun began to set all of them packed up and drove back to the hotel. The minute they got back Kat grabbed Winters and dragged him into their room, closing and locking the door.

"Bath time?"

They enjoyed their day, sneaking in a lot of kissing while the other couple or Max was looking. As they drove back, Arya was quiet but happy, waiting till they got back to the hotel to chat with Kyle. They got into their room and she locked the door.

"I heard Kat and Winters talking about where they wanted to settle. Sounds like things are serious with them. But it got me thinking, what are your plans for settling?"

Kyle bites the bottom of his lip. "If the team doesn't get back together, the Marines are pulling me back in." He says to her. "They've already got orders ready for me I just gotta confirm that Casper won't be doing operations anymore." He admits.

He leans against the wall and rubs the back of his head, as if wondering what he could possibly say to her to make it better.

Winters nods, moving to get the bath running and full of hot water, they wouldn't have to worry about rationing the water here at home.

He strips out of his swimming trunks and his shirt before climbing into the bathtub, leaning back and waiting for her to join him.

summer-glau-hot-28331322_zpsracoltga.jpg

The look on her face was like he had slapped her.

"When..." she had to stop, to keep the tremor from her voice before she began again, "When were you going to tell me?!"

She was still in her bathing suit when they returned and she didn't take it off till the bath was ready, stripping down just for him.

"This water feels amazing," she sighed, stepping in and sitting between his legs, her back pressing into his chest as she relaxed, "You know I love you right?"

He smiles at her before resting his chin on her shoulder. "I love you too." He says to her quietly before kissing her softly on her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist and interlocking at her stomach.

"I don't.. I don't know when I was going to tell you Arya, there's no easy way to explain that I'm going straight back to war." He says to her while running his hand down his face, as if trying to wipe it from any emotions.

"Listen, I'm sorry.." He says to her when he sees the look on her face.

She stood up and stormed past him, grabbing her jacket.

"What were you thinking?" she snapped, "Make me fall in love with you, then run off to war? Get killed, and leave me heartbroken?"

She through open the door, "I need time to think Kyle. I...I don't what I'm going to do."

She wiggled in his arms, kissing his cheek.

"Where were we?" she moaned softly, rubbing his legs closer and closer to his crotch.

He reaches his hand out in a futile attempt to stop her, but just lets it drop as he watches her go, he sits down on one of the beds and holds his head in his hands.

Max sits at his feet, whimpering to him as if asking what was wrong, Kyle just rubs him behind the ears before moving his feet on to the bed and burying his face into the covers, guilt running through his mind.

He lighty bites the skin of her neck before replying. "We were talking and then the door got kicked in." He says with a chuckle before lightly going over the area he bit with his tongue.

He pulls her down so that their ears are in the water before kissing her roughly, his tongue snaking along her bottom lip as the kissing begins.

A groan left her pink lips as she turned in his arms, her hips grinding into his.

"I've been waiting all day to do this," she purred, kissing him harder as her hands explored his naked body, wanting to enjoy her man.

She stormed downstairs, ordering another room for the night just for herself. She held back the tears, getting upstairs and hiding in a room before she let the tears fall. It had been easier before she'd met him, before she'd even given thought to loving someone. Now she felt like her heart was tearing in two, part of her wanting to stay at him, another part knowing it will only end in suffering.

He grins as she speaks. "Now you know how I feel." He says before melting into the kiss, the feeling of her hands on his body making him want more.

His hands slide down her body, one of them starting to stroke her sex as their kissing continues to grow more intense by the moment.

He clicks his tongue at Max before leaving him in the room, he walks downstairs and places a twenty dollar bill on the desk, asking what room Arya was in.

He takes the elevator to her floor before finding the room number, he knocks on the door and waits for her to respond.

She moaned against his lips, her fingers running down to his ass and gripping it playfully, the water soft on their skin. Her mouth moved to his neck, kissing and biting it gently.

"No! Go away Kyle!" she snapped, knowing who it was and hoping he didn't try the door - she had forgotten to lock it.

"Please open the door." He says softly, a wave of hurt washing over him when she snaps at him like she did. "The only way we can get through this is by talking about it." He says.

"Please.." He doesn't even think of trying the door, assuming that she had locked it ahead of time, he also assumed that she expected him to come here.

He begins to tease her entrance with his hand as the kissing continues, his tongue slipping into her mouth to begin exploring again.

The water around them washes up against their bodies as they move, almost constantly keeping one of their ears underwater.

"How long?" she cried at the door, "How long before your off with the military again? A week? A month. When were you going to tell me?! When were you going to tell me that we had no future?!"

Her voice shakes as she talks, trying to sniff back the tears.

"Ooooooh," she moaned, "Baby don't tease. You know how badly I want you."

Her lips returned to his neck, nibbling up to his ear where her teeth caught and pulled at the lobe playfully.

He continues to tease her entrance while she plays with his ears. "Sorry, you know me." He says with a chuckle, his other hand cupping her breast as he speaks. "I just gotta keep you on the edge."

"Two weeks.." He says through the door. "Trust me, this is as hard for me as it is for you." He says through the door. "What we're you expecting Arya? I have no fucking skills that could get me a job anywhere other than fast food, and I own a dog that is considered as lethal as an M4A1 assault rifle and is technically property of the Marine Corps." He says through the door.

"I've got nowhere else to go, my savings will keep us floating for about four months and tgem we're dead in the water."

Back
Top Bottom