Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

Andrew~

He looks up at her when she comes in, biting the inside of his cheek softly when she speaks. "I'm done with it all.." He says softly, resting his head against her shoulder when she sits down, which gives her perfect view of his bruises.

"Don't worry about it.." He whispers, closing his eyes. It's obviously hard for him to speak with the bruises, they must've damaged his vocal chords a little bit.

Vanessa~

She slips into Dakota's room, sitting down behind her and wrapping her arms around her, resting her head against hers. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She whispers into the redhead's ear, her voice soft and gentle, one of her hands reaches up to play with the woman's hair. "I love you and I want to help you.." She says softly.

Dakota~

She sighed, happy to have someone as gentle and cute playing with her hair, "I love you too, kitten."

It was an odd nickname but it stuck and Dakota loved calling her it behind closed doors. She leaned into Vanessa letting out a loud sigh.

"I just want to keep you all safe. That's all."

tumblr_nn6gwbykPE1u7e9ijo1_1280.jpg

Vanessa smiles, giving a soft 'meow' when Dakota calls her kitten, she nuzzles her way into the redhead's lap, sighing happily as she curls up there.

"I'm glad that I have you to watch over me baby.." She says softly, her head moving a little to meet the gaze of her lover, making her eyes sparkle up at Dakota in the process.

susan_coffey_derelict_prison_by_sito_alvina_UQkbIUb.sized.jpg

"And I'm glad I have someone as gorgeous as you to distract me," Dakota laughed, kissing Vanessa's forehead before her hands came down on the blonde's sides, tickling her relentlessly, "And I love to hear you giggle."

She starts to giggle uncontrollably when Dakota tickles her, rolling all over the redhead's lap while laughing so hard tears come to her eyes. "Stop! Stop!" She says with a giggle, almost begging her to stop the tickling attacks.

susan_coffey_derelict_prison_by_sito_alvina_UQkbIUb.sized.jpg

Dakota doesn't stop. Her fingers keep tickling down Vanessa's waist, her giggles music to the red head's ears. Suddenly one of her hands plunge down Vanessa's jeans, going from tickling her to stroking her. Her other hand slids up and grazes her breasts before grabbing Vanessa's head and lifting it to her, lips crushing hers with force, hungry and needy.

Vanessa goes from giggling to groaning in pleasure, her hips grinding against Dakota's hand. "Don't stop.." She whispers before kissing Dakota back, whimpering against her lips, puddy in her hands.

Dakota grins, stroking harder as she played with Vanessa's jeans till she could pull them down with one hand, shoving Vanessa onto the bed. She pulled her hands away momentarily, only to strip the blonde bombshell and then herself. In only a bra and panties she straddled her lover and began kissing her down her chest, her tongue licking her nipples playfully. Her hands groped and squeezed her breasts as Dakotas lips continued south.

As she reached Vanessa's stomach her hands ran down her hips to her thighs and lifted them, placing each of her legs over Dakotas shoulders. Her lips continued south until her tongue softly licked her clit, running up and down and suckling softly.

"How does it feel," she whispered, breathing hot air on her sex, making it tingle.

She smiles as Dakota takes over, Vanessa had always been the submissive type. She arches her back when she feels the redhead's tongue against her sex, moaning loudly as pleasure rocks her.

"Please don't stop.." Is all she can manage to say, moaning again loudly as she continues, starting to shake as pleasure courses through her veins.

0043fe24791dd8d8a74a5e8d4445430f.jpg

Dakota hands softly fondle her girlfriend, stroking her sides down to her ass where she squeezed and lifted her higher, allowing Dakota's tongue to work in deeper. She loved the sounds of Vanessa's moans, only fueling her on. This could indeed be their last alone moment for the next few weeks, and Dakota wanted to make every second of it count.

"I'm going to make you cum with just my tongue, and then it'll be your turn baby," Dakota purred before dipping lower between her thighs, her tongue suddenly invading Vanessa, diving into her and then out, stroking her walls as she made her tongue turn and curl. Her hands gripped her ass harder, her own arousal heightening at pleasuring her girl.

"What about the strap on?" She says between breaths. "You've never fucked me with it before.." She pours a little before going back to moaning loudly, her hands clenching the bedsheets. "Dominate me baby.. Please.. Mark your territory, I'm yours.." She moans.

Dakota continued to fuck Vanessa with her tongue, forcing it in and out to please her goddess. When she finally did lift her head she smacked her lips in a satisfied way, having licked up most of Vanessa's juices.

"Hold on."

Rummaging through her closet she found the shoe box she hide it in and pulled it out, putting it on and flouncing back into the room. Crawling onto the bed she grabbed Vanessa by the ankles and flipped her so she was on her belly, then pulled at her hips to get her on her hands and knees. Dakota took her from behind then, thrusting between her legs so that Vanessa's ass slapped into Dakota.

"I'm going to take you like this," she groaned, thrusting back and forth, "till you cum for me kitten. Then I'm claiming your hot ass. And then...then its my turn."

Vanessa moans loudly when she feels Dakota penetrate her with the strap on, her hips rolling against the redhead's as she bites into the bed sheets beneath her, not wanting to be too loud. She seems to be in pure bliss, as if unsure of how to react to the dildo in her other than just making animalistic moans.

Dakota thrusts quicker and quicker, her nails digging into Vanessa's hips as she pulls her in hard. Onehand lets go to run long nails down Vanessa's tanned back, but she digs in too hard and a nail cuts through skin.

"Sorry baby," Dakota purrs, keeping her pace so that Vanessa's mind is on the sex and not her bleeding back, "I got this."

Leaning over her she trailed kisses down her spine till she reached the cut, licking at the small nick so that it was clean, then continuing to kiss her down till she was at the base of her spine. She thrusted deeper than, her mouth moving back up her back and licking the wound once more before continuing to her neck where she bit playfully.

"You taste delicious kitten."

Vanessa moans loudly. "Ohhh.. Fuck me please!" She moans as her back arches again, feeling her lover's nails against her back, but the pain is unnoticable.

Dakota's lips against her skin makes her shiver, throwing her towards the edge of pleasure as she continues to be pounded by the strap on over and over.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" She squeaks before her entire body shakes violently, she collapses off of her hands and knees, her being in complete bliss as she cums.

Dakota leans back, letting her ride out her orgasm as she slowly pulls the strap on out. Vanessa's ass is still in the air, like a sexy invitation that Dakota just can't pass up. She waits till Vanessa's climax ends then takes the wet dildo and adjusts it so it is pushing against Vanessa's ass.

"Relax my gorgeous angel," Dakota compliments, knowing if she tenses it would hurt. Slowly, ever so slowly, Dakota pushes just the tip in, then another inch and another, claiming Vanessa's ass as her own.

"And now I own every delicious inch of you kitten."

Vanessa feels the dildo against her ass and prepares herself, relaxing as Dakota had told her to do but also very aware that it could be painful. She feels Dakota push in and she bites down on the bed sheets again, groaning loudly.

"I'm yours.." She whispers as the dildo keeps going in. She feels herself adjusting to it being inside of her, she looks back at Dakota. "Do you want to keep going?" She asks softly.

"I'm barely started my love," Dakota laughed, pushing in more. Bit by bit she finally got it all in to the hilt, letting Vanessa adjust to the invasive feeling of it before beginning to pull out, only to thrust back in, still just as slowly. With every thrust Vanessa would get more used to it, and Dakota waited for Vanessa to beg her to go faster, which for the red head was music to her ears.

Vanessa finally gets used to the dildo in her ass, she looks back at Dakota before putting on her puppy eyes. "Please go faster.." She whimpers, her head moving into the covers a little bit as she stares up at Dakota with those eyes.

"Oh not the puppy eyes," Dakota sighs, already knowing she's defeated, "I'm a sucker for those eyes and you know it."

Her speed increases, her thrusts growing faster with every stroke. Soon she is at her hard pace she usually fucked Vanessa with, her hips slamming into Vanessa's ass as Dakota moaned is enjoyment.

"I love you," she groaned out her eyes closing as she let herself enjoy the sounds of Vanessa's pleasure.

She giggles and moans when Dakota starts to go faster, her hips moving upwards to meet Dakota in her thrusts, making her groan as she feels herself starting to build again.

"Play with my pussy baby, take all of me at once.." She whimpers, obviously fully encased with pleasure building up, ready to throw her over the edge.

Dakota only wants to please her, so with one hand keeping on her hip the other reached around to her front and between her thighs, stroking and rubbing her before inserting two fingers into her, stroking at the same pace as her strap on.

"How's that kitten?"

Once Dakota's fingers enter her, the pure bliss running through her does not allow her to speak, only moan and shake in pleasure, her hips rising to meet Dakota's thrusts.

She cries out again, this time unable to get to the bed sheet in time, shaking again as she violently orgasms, her juices coating Dakota's fingers.

Dakota pulls out slowly, pulling the strap on off and tossing it to the ground as she pulls Vanessa into her arms, feeling her shake with her second orgasm. She holds her and watches with a smile, loving how easy it was to please and exhaust her girl.

"I think that's actually enough for tonight," she whispered, kissing her ear, "You must be exhausted baby, and we will be up so early. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

She snuggles against Dakota, completely exhausted from her two massive orgasms. She looks at her lover with her peripherals before speaking softly. "I'm sorry I couldn't do you.." She whispers while curling up against Dakota.

"I love you.." She whispers, closing her eyes when Dakota's lips brush against her ear. "I promise the next time it'll be all about you.." She says softly before her eyes become heavy, she falls asleep completely naked and curled up against her lover.

Back
Top Bottom