Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna

Her boots removed she spread her toes wide in remove the stress of confinement, always good to be relaxed she sighed.

With Jaelia's breasts revealed Hanna moved her hands to the them directly beneath the nipples teasing the soft flesh *beautiful* she sighed again.

When the woman moved down further she allowed her fingers to find her pointed ears and began to gentle caress them - then turning devilish she began to occassionally and somewhat randomly allow a caress to be a little precise to cause it to tickle.

Hanna

Jaelia practically purrs, putting more heat into the kisses. Finally, her slow approach brings her between your legs in earnest. Kissing you softly once more, this time right on your clit, she then moves down to the bottom of your opening and pushes her tongue just a little bit into you as she licks slowly upward, lapping up all the wetness she can. She stops once she reaches your clit again, licking her lips. *You're a lot sweeter than the wine,* she grins, before going right back in for more.

Jennifer

"Hm?" Mia says, still rubbing herself. *Oh, no, I'm fine. I need a break before I can cum again, I just want to feel good for a bit. Don't worry about me.*

Siani chuckles at your urging. *Now who's impatient, eh? Well, if you insist...* With that, she spreads herself open with the hand not holding onto you and lowers herself down on your shaft, her tight walls slowly wrapping around you again. You can feel more of your cum still inside her, adding to her own wetness. "Mmmm," she moans softly as she takes you in. *You know, Mia really was right when she said your penis was beautiful. You stretch me out just right...* She starts rocking her hips back and forth around you as she reaches your base.

Nicole

Dalia relays your words to Ilida, though her expression is half confused and half mischievous, and it sounds like she's adding something to what you said. "How can you know she tastes good?" she asks you. "You haven't tasted her sex yet." Ilida gives you a meaningful look, seemingly getting the gist of the conversation.

Jennifer

*Mm...* Jen moans as Siani lowers herself on. *You're hard to wait for-tight, talented, and beautiful,* she says. *Shall I take over? Or would you rather lead the way this time?*

Hanna

She gasped when Jaelia kissed her clit, and gently stroked her hair as her tongue entered. She wasn't gushing but there was a bit of a flow generating now for Jaelia to sample.

Grinning back *I don't ... ah ... know if this ... heh ... will make me less ... tired* she said beginning to pant *or just more ... relaxed*, she leaned forward wrapping her legs around Jaelia back *but please don't ... stop*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom