Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - ACT: ONE - Prison Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would gall her to use the holy symbol of Asmodeus, but it was necessary. Mara takes it and moves up to Elasha, whispering. "I can use the symbol for spells as well as channeling energy. It will take longer than one of our normal symbols, but it will have to do."

Looking over at the ogre and the half-elf, she smiles, then continues whispering. "I'm ready with a charm spell when necessary, though I'd rather save it for our true enemy."

She would nod to the cleric, an expression of faint distaste on her own face as she looks at the holy symbol. It was a male symbol, and for a deity that held power over their mistress. Really, it went against the grain in several ways, but she would nod, eyes flashing towards the ogre, and nods. Really, it was only common sense after all.

Avara sighed in resignation, whispering to her cell mates "So much for a stealthy escape. Let's hope that ogre is as useful as he is bulky."

Without another word she approches the ogre's cell, as silently as she can, and sizes up its inhabitants. Inadvertedly her gaze drifts between the ogre's legs once or twice, and she starts to wonder how the beast will react to her exposed pair.

"Nice to meet you two."

This was all House Darius’ fault, of course. Timons at least was honourable to the end, even after she drove her falcata through his gut for insulting her house’s parent, House Barca. He was silent to the end and didn’t spill her name, but, his fucking extended family; all those bureaucratic morons won’t accept his reason of slipping with his sword out before expiring.

She covered her nose when the foul ogre interrupted her thoughts, addressing her, its foul stench following its words as they assaulted her.

"Ugh," she muttered under her breath so that it doesn’t hear her, "Stupid inbred giants." They dare put her, of noble birth within proximity to such a disgusting beast? House Darius must want revenge, it was a bit unsubtle that she alone was put here instead of with the normal prisoners. At least they left her limbs unrestricted so she could punish it if it got too close to her personal space.

Its attempt at being diplomatic were not endearing to her at all. When the door opened, the unclothed man there seemed to a double take and had a chat with his similarly undressed companion before approaching.

Phaendar was not an idiot; she deduced what was happening right away when neither was dressed and had the Forsaken symbol burned upon their forearms.

“Prison break?” She was further proven correct when the man didn’t use a key to try and unlock her manacles, with yet another undressed female, some sort of half-hellspawn from the looks of it, peeking into the cell.

Turning back to the man helping her, she addressed him, “My thanks, I would see you rewarded in the future if it’s within my powers.”

As he continued his work, she settled for watching his member, it was definitely better sized and proportioned than the grotesque one her cellmate has to offer.

Lurking in the hallway, Kiara watched and listened for approaching guards while the others worked. It was frustrating knowing that none of her power could help them here. At sea, she was second only to the wind and waves themselves, but in here all her powers could do was draw unwanted attention and put their entire escape in jeopardy...

Then again... She glanced at the ogre, then back down the hallway, privately hoping that the charm would work as intended to send the creature on a rampage through the guards in whose wake they could escape rather than causing anything else to occur...

If it does work, I hope he leaves at least a few of the dogs alive for me to finish off... She smiled thinly at the undeniably enjoyable thought of watching the uniformed guards twitch and sizzle while she electrocuted them, it was better than such people deserved in her mind...

The ogre let out a sigh as he was release. There seemed to be more intelligence behind his eyes than one usually would attribute to such a creature. On his forehead he had a set of small horns. "I thank you small ones. My name is Grumblejack. I owe you." He said sincerely, "Since you seem to call the shots you point and I'll kill anything you want me to."

Even though the ogre seemed like he was aching for a fight he also seemed both wounded and a little sick.

The opening of doors and manacles had made quite a bit noise. However it seemed like the prisoners had lucked out for now. There were no sign that the guards had noticed their escape yet...

Avara gives the ogra another nod before adressing the assembled band of Forsaken, trying to keep her voice low even though they had made quite the noise already.

"I would volunteer to scout ahead and check out the guard room around the corner. It seems we will have to pass that one if we want to get out of here. Unless, of course, you all prefer to charge in blindly."

Elasha would nod, seeing little merit in opposing the plan really. Information was a vital resource, even more so in a situation like theirs. Still, she would hang back, watching them, much more quiet then usual.

Able to use their spells, they were much better suited for a escape now but the fact the ogre spoke up and introduced himself offering to help was quite disturbing even though he could useful, still she looked back at Avara's globes once again, "Tigiri why don't you go with Avara and scout ahead before we try anything too flamboyant"

"A pleasure to meet you too." La'croise replied, bowing to the pair as they were freed from their cell. He agreed with Avara's plan. As much as he hated to admit it, without his chemicals the alchemist was really quite helpless. Unless there were some acid vials around here. The guards seemed sadistic enough.

Avara briefly waved at Tigiri, signalling her to follow, before she started to head towards the bend in the prison hallway, somewhere beyond which the nearest guard chamber must lie. The closer to that bend she was, the more cautious and silent her steps became, bare feet touching the solid stone ground without creating a sound.

Once the corner of the hallway came near, the Aasimar again lowered herself into a crouch and planted her palms against the rough prison wall. Cautiously she peered around, trying to discern what lay ahead of them.

(Check rolz.org for the rolls)
Stealth roll: 20
Perception roll: 20

When released, Phaendar quickly put some distance in-between herself and the ogre, catching the tail end of a conversation dictated from one of the other prisoners.

“Blindly charging is an excellent idea,” she offered. After all, if you’re in their face, they can’t react.

But then, two of the other prisoners were already gone, all stealthy like. Knowing that moving quietly was most definitely not her strong suit, she questioned the human who set her free instead of following.

“Are there any weaponry that could be used?"

Kitira would cast an spell on Tigiri before she left, groping her body a mage armor was cast upon her so she could prove to be a decent combat support for Avara just in case they find trouble.
Stealth=18

Once they left Kitira approached Phaendar showing her the two daggers they had "Unfortunately this is all we have for now"

The half-elf accepts one of them, "My thanks." Any edged weaponry is better than using a fist with her training.

She gave the small blade a couple of test swings, finding it better used for stabbing than slashing. Now, all she need is a nice Darius man to stab, preferably repeatedly. And if he was better armoured than her while she did the stabbing, it would add to her glory, and she would come out better despite being disadvantaged.

The monk and the summoned companion moved stealthily down the corridor past the empty cells. They turned a corner and moved another fifteen feet to the door that exited the cell area. Behind the door voices were heard, muffled by the wood door. Avara listened to the door and at least two or three distinct voices were heard.

It would be pretty clear that even without training the prisoners would be able to approach the door without making enough noise for the guards to hear. That is unless one was standing right on the other side listening at the door.

Avara continues to listen, ear pressed against the door, for at least another minute. Maybe she can pick up noteworthy bits of their conversation or other interesting information that way. Once she is confident that no new insight will be gained that way she returns to the rest of her newly formed group, the eidolon once again in tow, to report her findings.

"I did not check yet whether the door was locked, as to not alert anyone on the other side to our presence via a moving door handle. Should the plan be to tackle the guards head on - and I currently see no way to avoid this, all we can probably do is to maximize the surprise based advantage we have" she closes her speech addressing Kitira "then I would appreciate one of these helpful Mage Armors Tigiri has gotten."

"Alright let's do this then", a devilish look in Kitira's eyes as she thinks in the sweet vengeance to come, she will stay alert for the scent of the man that marked them for his death should be specially slow and awful. "Well Grumblejack time to show your gratitude, we will be taking some guards down now" she stops to look at Avara makes her request, glancing over the luscious orbs her golden hair falls upon, she said she was adept at hitting things so she assume the assimar would be going front line too "Sure my dear, that will leave me with just one spell left but I can always open the gates of hell to bring some creatures to do my biding" Kitira then stepped closer to Avara and as she did before she groped her body taking some time to feel her plump breasts and pink nipples as she enveloped her in the mage armor.

La'croise smiled at the news. "Well logically, they'd have the door unlocked, since we're supposed to be shackled and locked in our cells. We can easily charge in and catch them by surprise." And by 'we', La'croise meant them. He was never one to get up close and personal, preferring to keep his distance. Maybe the guards left a crossbow laying around or something.

Elasha, for the moment, would hang back as well, though for other reasons. The primary ones? Let the ogre take the lead, and the greater risks to his person. It was what males were for after all.

Kiara just flexed her fingers again, making a few practice casting motions before grinning at the others, markings swirling excitedly as a faint smell of ozone permeated the air around her. "What are we waiting for then? Let's go."

"You can cover us then?" Phaendar questions Kitira as they stealthily approached the door allowing the smelly meatshield that is known as Grumblejack to go first. I will not be shown up by this giant!

Drawing the dagger, she discarded the sheath for now, allowing her other hand be free to punch if needed.

Avara was a bit unsure what to think about Kitira fondling her breasts like that. It certainly did not feel quite as good as when a male did so. But for now she did not complain, even more so once she felt the protectivelayering of the spell settle around her. For the future, though,a more ... professional ... casting of the spell might be appreciated.

Giving a grin to Grumblejack, accompanied by a "Come on, big boy, let's wreak some havoc." - that one could have provided multiple ways of fun if he weren't quite that big between his legs - she joined the group on their way to the door beyond which their first skirmish likely would await them.

"Logically they would, but maybe they are the overly cautious sort. Better to give a quick check that banging our heads noisily against a locked door, isn't it?" she finally commented La'croise reply, gesturing invitingly forhim towards that one obstacle that stood between them and the first batch of guards, suggesting for him to check. Carefully.

La'croise gave a small shrug and a smile. "As you wish," he said in a very low voice, so that whoever was on the other side didn't hear anything. He walked over to the door, gently brushing against Avara's sensual form on the way (Hey, why wasn't La'croise allowed to touch?). He crouched down by the door, lock picks at the ready as he very carefully checked the door.

[Perception roll: 14+4=18

If door's locked, will attempt Disable Device: 15+7=22]

Mara waits in the back of the group, ready to provide supportive spells if need be. She takes a moment to look at all the lovely backsides of the people in front of her, deciding which she would grace with a sensual touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom