Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - ACT: ONE - Prison Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mara whispers. "We must keep the noise down, lest we bring the guards in at this...awkward moment. Once we are free, we must get out of this cell. I do have an idea, but it also depends on what other goodies the veil has for us."

"Well, you are on death row in Branderscar prison. That makes you a vile abomination by default." Avara replied to La'croise, tones hushed as a wry grin crosed her lips and she gently massaged her chaved wrists. It felt good to finally be out of these darn manacles, even if there was still the cell door and who knows what between her and her freedom. Keeping her voice just as low, but turning her attention towards Mara, she added "And I am a simple girl. I usually solve problems by hitting them."

With that her desire for communication was quenched now. Or rather, there was a more presing issue that needed to be addressed first in her opinion. She really wanted to know whether the guards had noticed anything, and what they were doing now. So doing her best to stay silent she crouched down, her massive breasts giving that familiar tug on her chest as they got to swing freely, and approached the bars, peering out to make out as much as possible of the scenario outside.

Stealth: 17
Perception: 19
Both on rolz.org in our dice room.

Mara admired Avara's ample breasts as they swung freely, her tail brushing past the woman's leg as she moved to the bars. She waits for La'croise to get her out of the manacles.

As she waited for the male to undo her shackles, she would lick her lips at the aasimar's show, as inadvertent as it was. Still, her own ears would be keen, listening for the guards, keen elven ears pricked.

Got a 23 in the dice room

Kiara simply waited as the lockpicks were brought around, though there was a building sense of excitement within as she did. They really were going to try and escape, get a chance for revenge! Her markings swirled across her skin like playful breezes, and her attendant winds blew cool and clean, she couldn't wait!

Waiting as patiently as she could to be freed Kitira saw how the male took so long and was happy to be the next one. As soon as she would was free she would make her summoning ritual for Tigiri, among some of the things she could do to provide help was picking the locks faster to leave this awful place once and for all.

While the first lock on his own arms were difficult to open for La'croise the superb tools helped alleviate the problem a bit and soon he was free. The next locks were a simple matter of staying calm and methodically opening each lock. It didn't seem like he was in a hurry but he was also distracted by the ample amount of exposed female flesh in the cell.

Soon all the prisoners in the cell were free from their bonds.

Outside the cell the hallway went both to the right and left. On the opposite side of the hall there was a row of empty cells like the one the forsaken occupied. At the end of the hall to the left there was what looked like a reinforced cell where a large ogre seemed to be asleep in his chains. To the right the hall turned right, the same way that Elasha was led earlier. There was quiet in the hallway except for the heavy breathing of the ogre, the silent whispers among the cellmates, the lock picks opening yet another lock and the sounds of muffled speech from the guard chamber around the corner to the right.

Keeping her eyes to the right, all senses alert to whatever signals came from the guard chamber just out of sight Avara murmured just loud enough for her cell mates to hear her.

"There is currently no guard on the hallway, and the ones around the corner are happily chatting with each other. So if we just stay quiet enough they will not notice a thing ... until we are upon them."

Being free at last Kitira brings forth Tigiri, her eidolon hoping she gets the best use as the party' thief. The gorgeous catfolk-like summon appears in the room with nothing but the slightest clothing she was wearing when her summoner was captured "Master!..." she almost yelled but whispered instead as the first thing she saw was Kitira making her a sign to remain silent before jumping to her arm tightly hugging her "...I was worried about you all". "I know, I know" Kitira said petting her head and looking at Elasha next "Now my mistress, might I have a look at that veil for you"
result=26 (critical!)

Mara gives a nod of thanks to La'croise for freeing her and a wink. She stands and lowers her arms, sighing lightly at the relieved feeling of being in control again. "Our next step is to exit this cell." She says in a low voice. "La'croise, can you open the cell from the inside?"

La'croix let out a sign as the shackles clicked open, freeing his hands. After giving his wrists a gentle rub, he set to work freeing the others. Wasn't too difficult. These locks were so easy to work with. What sort of maximum security prison used such cheap equipment? It was like they were asking for them to escape. Granted, he took a little longer than normal, but who could work when there was such sensual female flesh present (especially when you had to get near said female flesh). But eventually the work was done, all of them were free from their bonds.

He glanced over and smiled when he saw Kitira summon up what appeared to be another catfolk, just as lovely as the first. "A pleasure to meet you," he spoke softly, using the same infernal dialect Kitira had used earlier. When Mara asked him to unlock the cell door, he chuckled softly. "Of course ma'am. Honestly, this prison is starting to look more insulting to my intelligence by the minute." Taking the lock picks, he knelt down and reached through the bars, looping his arm around to try and unlock the door.

[Disable Device roll to unlock the door: 1d20+7=25 (plus a possible +2 if the lock picks are masterwork)]

As La'croix undid her shackles, she would stretch, more to give him a view of the orbs, hidden by the rags then anything else, to tease the boy, as she rubbed her wrists, and looked over the fellow prisoners, ears pricked as she handed the veil over to Kitira. "No problem kitten. And it is good to see you Tigiri." There is a smile on her face as she nods, her voice low.

Nodding towards Mara, Elasha would have a smirk begin to cross her lips. "Did you know there was an ogre close by in one of the cells? A useful distraction, wouldn't you agree?" There was the matter of controlling the beast, but they were rather... masculine that way, so it should not be too hard. And really, an expendable brute to clear the way?

Ardad-lili was clearly providing for them.

Mara tests the newfound freedom of her hands by slipping them between Elasha and Kitira's legs, running a finger between their folds before getting to the other business at hand...so to speak. "An ogre? An excellent opportunity." She whispers. "I have a charm spell prepared that may see him as a useful ally. I can also create a few silent images before the day is over."

Nodding as Mara's finger slips along her folds, a faint smile on her face, as her own hand slips between the pairs, mimicking the long slow brush, teasing at their folds, a promise in a way, and shared appreciation. "I, alas, am somewhat more limited. Though I can charm or command up to two of them, and have a slight... splash ready for the others if need be." Her voice was a whisper, as freedom, or at the least the begins were close at hand, hers moving back to her sides. Business before pleasure if they could not be combined after all.

And, there was the not so minor consideration that it was her speech that was her most dangerous weapon, granted, over a period of time longer then what they had.

Kiara rolled her wrists and ankles as each limb came free of the shackles, grinning with bared teeth as she watched La'Croise move on from her to the cell door. She flexed her fingers, letting electricity crackle between her digits as the winds rose and twirled around her. She nodded, and looked to Kitira and spoke in a whisper. "Might I see that veil once you've finished with it? We would do well to know all of the resources we possess."

"The ogre?"

Avara's eyebrow rose, and for a moment she detached her gaze from the hallway outside to muster her cell mates more closely.

"Are you sure it is wise to unleash such a beast. Even if we manage to control it to some extent, it is a big and clumsy and, above all, loud creature. I do not know how many guards this prison has in total, but I most certainly do not want to fight all of them at the same time."

"Hard to miss the smell of him" Kitira answered while still examining the veil only to muffle a slight moan as she was distracted by Mara's fingering. "Nyaaah... you surprised me miss Mara" then from Elasha too and finally from Tigiri, the lovely trio was making her blush and go wet as they teased each other "Will you ahh... please let me finish checking this" there was a promise in her eyes that pleasure will certainly take place later on, right now escaping was top priority. "...As Kiara says it's important that we know every available resource to us."

Elasha nods, a faint smirk on her lips, as her kitten squirms a bit. Still, escape was first, so the elven woman would refrain from further teasing. "I agree at least in part, but by unleashing him in a specific direction, well, if the brute manages to draw all the guards far from where we shall be, I see no reason he cannot be used."

"That might indeed work" Avara conceeded. "but it requires careful planning, which in turn requires reconnaissance."

Taking half a step back she watched in silence how La'croix started to work on the lock of the cell door. Now that she had her freedom back, or at least she was no longer restrained, her nudity bothered her even less. In a way it was even liberating and who knows, maybe an opponent or two might be distracted by that sight.

The lock on the cell door proved to be very small obstacle for La'croise and the master work tools.

While he worked at it Kitira tried to pry as much knowledge from the clearly magical veil. No doubt it was a veil, much akin to the Robe of Useful Things. The veil had already provided them with a set of lock picks. But there seemed to be more in it. At least there seemed to be a pair of daggers, a lantern, a rope, what looked like a spell component pouch, a large stack of coins and in the center was the holy symbol of Asmodeus. Clerics that pray to one of Asmodeus' Whore Queens would be able to use the symbol as a Divine Focus but the casting time for spells would be at least a full round.

The door swung open as a result of La'croise's handiwork.

From the cell with the wonded ogre, Phaendar saw a set of hands work the lock and the door open from within. The ogre in her cell also saw the same and muttered to the Half-Elf. "Might be our ticket out of here." And a little louder he said to the prisoners in the other cell, "Hey! How about letting a few fellow prisoners out as well?"

La'croise let out a satisfied sound as the lock clicked and the door slowly swun open. Success! Now all that was left to do was for them to get out of this place, maybe get some clothes...

A voice then caused him to prick his ears up. He looked over, toward the cell with the ogre ? Seems the ogre had seen is work, but there was more. It seemed the ogre wasn't alone in his cells. With him appeared to be a half elf as well? La'croise smiled. This was just getting better and better. "Seems you missed a little something," he said back to Elasha, "There's a lovely little half elf in there with him as well."

As the door opens, she looks at the ogre, the loud and brash thing, and a foul smelling thing at that, an eyebrow raised. "Perhaps." It is all the elf says, as she considers his words, not giving a firm commitment for now, but really, he might bellow and get them attacked out of spite if they leave him. "A temporary alliance for mutual benefit?"

When dealing with creatures she cannot take on, at least for the moment, she will let them think she is reasonable, that she will tolerate them being free for more then a short amount of time, the time needed to place everything in position, where a collar would be around the ogres neck, chains the limbs, and his education would begin. Besides, might as well make use of the creature.

But, as the male pointed out the half elf, she gave a sigh, nodding to him, a faint sigh escaping her lips. "It would seem that I did." Looking over the half-elf, she would nod to the male. "Very well, free them, but remember...." Her voice was sweet, taking a step towards him. "Ladies first."

Perception 25
Diplomacy 18

La'croise nodded as Elasha gave him the go ahead. While he figured they had planned to release the ogre for their own benefit, the presence of the lovely half elf had all but confirmed it. With a smile he swaggered over to the cell, flipping the lock picks around in his hands. "Very well. Stand back. I'll get you out in a jiffy." he knelt down in front of the lock and got to work.

[Disable Device check to unlock the cell: 1d20+9=23 ]

"Alright misstress" Kitira said as she started taking out some of things out of the veil, there was a spell component pouch that they could share for a while provided that they all would use different components for their spells, the unholy symbol would prove useful to both Elasha and Mara so she handled it to them. Most of them could see in the dark and there was still some light so she didn't pull out the lantern yet as well as the rope and coins, it would be better to go light for now, there seemed to be a potion there but that should be identified first, maybe La'croise could do that and that thing that looked like a window would have to wait for later. "Who needs a dagger, there are two here" she spoke while sharing out the spell components among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom