Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Way of the Wicked [PF] - ACT: ONE - Prison Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You may do with them as you like," Lacroise replied, not really paying attention to the prisoners right now, "But do make it quick. Though we're way ahead of schedule, we shouldn't delay in getting out of here." As he said this though, he began to head towards the other door in the room, leading to the interrogation chamber. He was going to see if there was anything of worth in there.

[checking out the interrogation chamber]

Finished testing the weight of the shield, she unstrapped it to sling it over her back.

Grabbing the arm of the naked guard that Mara was finished toying with momentarily with her newly freed hand, Phaendar pulled the woman to her feet and against herself. Letting her hands wander, she sampled the commoner's fare for herself.

"At least you had a brain to immediately surrender," the half-elf smirked into the sobbing woman's ear as the others made their opinions of killing the last two living guards known. Waving at the gagged guard whom was kept under control by the eidolon before returning to her groping, "Continue following mine, or the tailed one with you earlier's orders, and you won't be put down, unlike your idiot comrade who still hasn't ceased his struggling."

The half-elf notified the others as she inserted an exploring finger into the guard's womanhood, "I'll claim this one as a squire for myself and the tiefling. After all, she was already promised her life for serving us... It would be unseemly to break a fulfilled bargain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom