Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d IC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cortia rose as Lea ordered her to, feeling relief at no longer having to crawl, not that she complained. She didn't need much help from Lea and Jack, but she took it anyway, clinging to Jack as she tried to get focused. His whispered words helped and she broke through most of what was left of the Bard's spell. "I'm okay... Thanks Jack." She whispered back, giving the fighter a smile.

Drawing her shield and mace again, she fell back to the rear, keeping close to the group. She wasn't sure how exactly the collar worked, not wanting to chance being too far from Lea and the rune setting off for the halfling. Soon though that thought went out the window as Desira rushed forward. "Hey, wait up!" She called, preying under her breath that Desira didn't run head first into a rune before she caught up.

As they reached Curiosity, Cortia's first thought was to try and help Jack pull her free, that was until she looked up. Her jaw dropped as she regarded the two golems, intent clear as they approached. While their main target was Curiosity, they'd be happy to take any of the group. Thoughts of being taken on the stone shafts of these constructs flashed through Cortia's mind a moment, but she forced it down. While yes, it could be fun, it'd be a whole lot less fun for some of the party, particularly the smaller Lea and Jack, for obvious reasons.

Stepping between the rest of the group and the Golems, she put her shield away, grasping her holy symbol in her now free hand. "Flamma Sacra! Flamma Sacra Bis!" She chanted loudly, her divine will coursing through her voice. Two bolts of golden flame engulfed the Golems, one for each of them. While she wasn't expecting to kill them, she just tried to slow them. While regular fire might do little to the stone creatures, this was no flame, this was divine radiant energy, and Cortia had plenty more where that came from.

The priestess looked over her shoulder at the group, once more looking in control of herself again. "Either we run or fight these things, I don't think they can leave the maze." Granted she didn't know for sure, the thought cropping up of the group being cornered by the stone giants in the first room not being a pleasant one.

As they found Curiosity, Lea watched as Jack sprung into action to save the helpless tiefling. She worried about Jack falling into the pit himself though as he had to reach down. Though her small weight was almost irrelevant, she straddled his lower legs, her hands planted on either powerful thigh. She watched as the now clear headed Cortia stepped up to defend them from the relentless and thankfully slow march of the golems. Her magic was powerful indeed though not enough to destroy the golems it would surely slow them down and buy them the time they needed to save their fallen friend.

As Curiosity was pulled to safety, Lea couldn't resist letting her hands slip upwards until her fingers gripped Jack's firm muscular ass. It was only a moment, they were still in danger after all, but she made sure he felt it, even if her fingers could barely dig into the iron hard muscle. She stood to help him up as best as she could, not that he needed it or that she could come close to actually lifting him. Her attention was soon pulled away from the tasty figure of Jack with Cortia's warning, the golems were still coming.

Lea went to just behind Cortia, they could likely outrun them but she didn't like the idea of having to be rushed through an unfamiliar labyrinth filled with magical traps who knew what else. Lea wasn't sure if the collar held such power but there was no time like the present to find out. "Cortia, tell them to turn around." Her small voice was surprisingly authoritative and clearly she was enjoying her new role as Cortia 'mistress'. Lea had no doubt the cleric would comply even though she seemed clear headed. Besides it was clearly worth a try even if Cortia had fully regained her will power.

Sure enough the golems stopped, turned, then began shuffling off in the opposite direction. They would bare watching out for but the immediate threat seemed to pass. Without even thinking Lea exclaimed "Well kiss my ass!" Lea meant it as a rhetorical exclamation regarding the golems but the strict syntax was an order. It was clearly spoken in Cortia's direction but it was certainly not in character for a proud cleric. The last thing in the world Lea would have expected was for the cleric to obey.

Jack prepared himself, watching Cortia in all her glory and might. It would seem that she had regained herself at least somewhat. This was a Sister of Pelor that he could recognize, strong and unyielding. He was still exhausted from pulling Curiosity from the goo, but his team needed him, they only really had Cortia and him for any physical activities required and judging from the two golems towering the rest of the group, he expected the worst.

With sword in hand he watched, curiously, as the Golems suddenly turned. Why? How? These were questions he wanted answered, but not now. The threat was still not over, they might come back, might turn around. So instead he looked to Lea first, a proud smile on his lips, almost like a proud father "Good thinking Lea." he said as he gave her a playful wink. She had a sexy body and a sharp mind it would seem. In that instant, the small halfling became ten times more beautiful and interesting in his mind.

He then looked to Cortia and did the same, smiled "And good job, Cortia. You just saved the group." Jack said as he placed a hand on the Sisters shoulder. She had done good, very good considering the crawling mess she had been just moment before, under the influence of the Bard and her sexual desires. There would be a time for that, sure. Victories should be celebrated but not in a dungeon of death and misery. No doubt there would be more challenges up ahead more clever ways for the Tower and it's Traps to molest and abuse any unlucky adventurer.

"Let's move on. I'd be most grateful to be out of this stinking maze already." Jack said, in fact, he would much rather be back in the first room with the three ladies, that he enjoyed. This? This was just dumb, stupid and dangerous. No way a man should go out being fucked to death by two massive Golems. "Who the fuck comes up with such traps anyway? That's fucked up" he caught himself saying out loud as his mind worked on his train of thought.

Cortia without even questioning the first order, followed it. "Turn around and leave us!" She called, some of her will going into the voice. Through the magic of the collar it worked, the stone beasts lumbering away. Cortia blinked as she realised what happened. "By the sun, it actually worked."

She relaxed, looking down to the halfling that stood by her. "Nice thinking Lea!" She gave a smile to Jack as he came along side her, her smile warm and face practically shining... Though from all indications, Cortia's skin might actually be giving off light. "Too kind sir, I just did what the group needed of me." That was when the unintentional order came through.

(As I like the randomness of D&D, will let a saving throw decide, the dice say...)

Cortia blinked, confused for a moment as her will fought against the collar, but it didn't quite have the needed traction to resist. "Yes mistress." The priestess whispered before dropping down behind Lea, practically laying behind the halfling. Without another warning Cortia pressed her lips against Lea's ass.

Once this action was done however, the Cleric blinked and sprang up to her feet again, cheeks flushed pink as she turned away. "Oh Lord give me strength..." She preyed, not facing the group, quite embarrassed, they could hear her running the chain of her Holy Symbol through her fingers. Clearing her throat she addressed the group again, not facing them. "Perhaps we best get Curiosity out of here, no telling what magics could of befell her down here."

She began to lead the group to the start of the maze again, the collar meaning she wouldn't get lost. Catching Jack's comment she added her own thoughts. "This Sage by all indication had one thing on his mind. I expect things to get more... deviant, as we progress."

Having rescued the tiefling with the help of Jack who suddenly was twice as strong thanks to her, Desire amazed at how easy the collar would let them avoid the traps, now it was sure the priestess should go forward and enlightened the path of the group, but instead she bent over the firm ass of the smallest companion and shove a kiss into it. Started to feel confused, first 'lets have fun' they say, 'lets rescue Curiosity' they say, and now 'kiss my ass', sure this was an indecisive but very interesting group, "I shall keep an eye on their behavior a little more" she said to herself licking her flute clean from the juice of her teammate, as if it were the stiff shaft of the warrior by her side.

"We better be prepared for anything to come" having the priestess lead the way, the bard took her lute out, just in case she had to protect her companions from an unexpected mind affecting spell, judging by how Cortia stared at the golems. Even when she was given strange gazes at her for taking out a musical instrument instead of a weapon, as mundane as her lute could be, it was a weapon in her hands, and she hoped to prove her value to the party, not that she would expect to have a danger to fall upon them anytime soon. For now all she would do was to remove the fatigue of Jack with a short strum.

Having rescued the tiefling, Desira handed over her furry mascot to her, and they turned back to go through another way, maybe it should be better if Curiosity waited in a safer place as they would continue to the tower, Jack agreed, and it all pointed out to the party continuing their with one less member.

"You shall take the lead now, Cortia" as they were to follow her, making the maze not appear as such with the help of the magic collar she had stuck in her neck.

Lea had been as surprised as anyone when the proud cleric lowered herself to kiss her tight little bum. It was only in the moment afterwards that she began to realize the power of the collar and how it essentially made Cortia her slave. It was ironic to the halfling considering her earlier experience with those with that mark. She noticed the cleric's reaction and felt bad, though a little intrigued by the possibilities. "I'm sorry Cortia, I'll have to be a bit more careful with what I say now that you are...well...you have the collar I gave you."

If Lea felt guilty about the collar she was at least relieved to see Curiosity safely to the first room where she could recover in relative safety and comfort. She had felt responsible for her running off after putting her on the spot by asking her to read one of the steamy tales from the diary. "You'll be safe here." She told her as the others helped her to the bed. She hoped she might be able to join them again or perhaps on another adventure. It was disheartening to lose a member so early on but at least she had survived the ordeal.

As they set off again Lea stopped Cortia from leading saying "I should lead, just stay close enough to keep the runes from triggering on me, there might be non-magical traps as well, or secret doors, I will keep an eye out for them." She knew Cortia wouldn't argue but she wasn't sure what sort of trickery Desira might be able to perform on her instruments, not to mention the vulnerable woman's body.

It would be a mistake to think that all of the creatures left to guard the labyrinth were mindless creatures of magic like the golems. That would become apparent as they reached the next obstacle to their entry into the Sage's Tower. Despite Lea's concern there were no traps or secret doors and they seemed to make good time as none of the many runes activated with Cortia in the party.

As they turned a corner Lea stepped back quickly. "There is something ahead! A creature, like an ogre or something, he is huge!" Of course huge to Lea might not seem so big to the likes of the rest of the party but in this case she wasn't exaggerating based upon her reduced size.

She suggested the others peak around the corner and if any of them had experience with such a beast they would immediately recognize the ogre mage as a powerful adversary. The only question is, do they talk or fight?

Desira glanced around the corner and had a look at the blueish skins of them, and even when she had not met one of those herself she had listened to stories about them, they not only were stronger than a regular ogre, maybe Jack could match their strength while her spell lasted, but they were known to rely more upon their innate magic skills which she knew little of.

It would seem the collar would not protect the party beyond this point, was this as far as the lady of the sage would be allowed to reach, or would those creatures had known her and would let pass, anyway they wouldn't let less Cortia, as she was a completely different woman, even for an ogre. Then she had an idea, may seem crazy but if they didn't move forward, the ogres would come to them as the light Cortia was emitting was impossible not to see in the darkness of the passages.

If nobody else had any other plan, Desira would use her magic, as time was short to make use of a her disguise tools, to change herself into the sage mistress and try to earn them a safe passage through the creatures, although all she as baseline was her description through the diary, but it may prove worth a try as Desira was a good bluffer, plus humans must look alike to ogres, don't they....It was either that or fighting if they were to enter the tower.

Cortia looked to Lea and nodded, giving a smile despite everything. "It's okay, you couldn't of known it would be this... potent. I just hope I can remove it once this is all done." The priestess would put up with it for now, but she really didn't want to be reduced to the groups slave for the rest of her life. But she had a few ideas on how to be rid of the item, just was waiting to clear this tower first.

The Cleric followed Lea's lead, it seemed the halflings orders took priority in the group, likely due to her being the one to give the collar. So she followed close, keeping the magical traps from activating on the group. She stopped as Lea peeked round the corner and spotted the Ogre. Cortia not being stupid, dimmed her light, taking a small peek around the corner to see the large blue guardian.

Cortia bit her lip thinking, trying to put herself in the Sage's Ladies shoes. "I suggest we try persuading him to let us pass. This maze seems designed to not be lethal, just perverted." She turned to look at Desira, about to say something, but stopped. Looking at Desira change to look like the lady, she blinked. "Or we try that, be careful."

Lea had her doubts, this ogre didn't look dumb like the ones that occasionally took up residence in the nearby woods and hills and terrorizing a few farmers. This one looked almost...smart...and he certainly had a purpose. She peered around the corner once more, careful not to be seen. When she came back she said, "Did you notice the chain and shackle around his one ankle?". She doubted they could trick him but maybe they could negotiate with him but Desira rarely listened to reason.

Her sudden disguise was amazing and despite the more plain looks of a human, she still seemed to almost drip with sexuality. Of course she didn't have the collar, at least not the real one. Would the creature recognize that detail?

She looked at Jack, the worry in her look was obvious. As much confidence as she has in Jack, she feared the size and strength of the ogre and a combative solution would rely heavily upon him and his sword. The beast had to be 3 or more feet taller than Jack and probably 3 times his weight. Even with Desira's music it would be a tough thing, though they did outnumber him.

Maybe I should sneak into position behind him, in case we have to fight." Her hand went to her small sword, which seemed like a toy compared to the ogre, but it was sharp and put to just the right place could do significant damage. "What do you think Jack?"

Jack looked to Lea then, a small smirk forming on his lips. A plan, something that had formed as he took in the small, lithe beauty of the Halfling. "I have a plan, trust me?" he said confidently. He would wait, see if Desira's ploy worked, if not, they would have to rely on physical combat.

This was what Jack had been brought along for, the physical stuff. Sure, he was smart and knew a thing or two, but traps was not his thing, sneaking was not his thing and magic was not his thing. "If we need to fight, I'll throw you past the Ogre. He'll either look to you, which allows me to strike him, or he'll focus on me and you can then do your thing." Jack was strong, but not that strong. Luckily Desira's spell was still in effect and combining the two, Jack was confident that he could throw the small Halfling far enough. Of course, it also allowed him to get a quick grab in on Lea before throwing her into danger.

Cortia smirked as she listened to Lea and Jack. She couldn't help it, the mental image of Lea flying over the Ogres head. She pushed the thought out, it was an amusing thought but wouldn't help voicing it. "Interesting plan Jack, if it comes to that, I'll hit him with my best spell, then I'll join you." Cortia gripped her mace in her left hand, her right gripped the holy symbol around her neck.

Clerics came in many different flavoured and fighting styles, from divine Invoker to the next best thing to a Paladin. Cortia favoured a mix, invoking the wrath of the sun while using her body to shield the innocent. Sure she could never hope the match Jack in a fight, but she'd do her best to keep the heat off him.

Lea looked at Jack with wide eyes, her look pretty well summing up her opinion of being thrown over an ogre. Her features softened quickly though, she first thought for sure that Jack was teasing her, but perhaps it was just crazy enough to have some merit. "We will need to act quickly, perhaps you should carry me now?" she offered, feeling his strength would reassure her in the moments before things went kind of crazy. She drew her small sword and raised her arms slightly so Jack could get a grip wherever he felt would give him the best throwing ability, though he might have other criteria as well which Lea didn't really mind.

So now it was all up to Desira to see if she could trick the ogre into believing she was the Sage's lover and to let them all pass.

The ogre knew someone was near, several someones for that matter. His nostrils flared at their scent, his powerful sense of smell and the slight disturbance of the air from their entry into the labyrinth were sure signs. He welcomed the change, any change, for he had been there many years, long past the normal life span of his kind. The magic of the place keeping him here in perpetuity, the shackle on his leg making him an immortal guardian of this labyrinth. It had drove him nearly mad and he almost felt his senses were playing tricks on him, they did that sometimes. But there was an unmistakable scent in the air, the scent of women. His own thick cock stirred at just the thought of a female, not to mention several. Of course the Master's woman was not to be touched, but there was clearly more than one...

Despite Cortia dimming her light it was already too late, for they could see it coming around the corner, not taking into account their keen sense of smell, As the others plans included fighting, scorching and sneaking or being tossed over them, Desira went ahead with her idea, quickly changing her body into that of the sage's lady. Before moving on she would the cleric to hide the collar on her neck with some cloth, then she would turn the corner to the ogre, as she did she could notice how he sniffed the air and his growing under his loincloths.

Trusting her acting, Desira contained her fear, and moved forward, making a sign to her teammates to follow, doing so in a obvious way to the ogre, if he was to be fooled, he would have to trust her. Slowly approaching to him in calm steps, the bard was recalling the few passages she had read and all that Curiosity and Lea mentioned about it, thinking it would not be necessary to introduce herself she spoke before him, "I am bringing some mercenaries to my lord as he requested, they fulfill the requirements imposed".

The ogre looked at her, behind her, and then mumbled something to his own, Desira made an effort to listen. She didn't know his tongue but managed to know the language of the goblins and hoped at least some word were alike so she could get an idea of what he were talking about.

The Ogres looked at Desira, they were talking in between themselves, discussing whether they should let her pass or not. "Didn't the Mistress pass here a few days ago?" One of them said to the other, which prompted the other Ogre to slap the first behind it's head "You idiot! Do you want to bring on the anger of the Master by rejecting his Mistress?"

The conversation went on for a minute or two, in their guttural grunts before they both stepped aside and motioned for their Mistress to continue onwards.

-----------------

Jack had reached to pick up Lea as agreed, preparing for combat should something happen. He was strong, very much so with Desira's magic, so he was able to wrap his hands around Lea's waist, using her comparatively large breasts as support to hold her up and carried her along, ready to throw the poor Halfling should combat break out.

When the Ogres stepped to the side, Jack learned over to the bard and whispered "Good thinking." he said, winking at her, ready to follow the group. Of course, even with the danger passed, Jack still carried the Halfling around, she belonged to him now.

The initial group of ogres was easily fooled by Desira's ruse, their fear of the 'Master' overwhelming any possible doubts of her authenticity. The ogre mage that led them was not so easily fooled. He said nothing to the ogre's for their foolishness. As he stood between them and their escape the final effect was to trap them between the ogres behind them and the powerful ogre mage before them.

"Not so fast" His deep voice rumbling as his sword pointed right at Desira's throat and imitation collar. He was well attuned to the magic of the collar and something was not quite right here. He felt the presence of the collar but not from the woman standing before him. "It has been many years since the the Master has sent for you. He eyed her suspiciously "We had begun to think perhaps he was...no more." It was clear he was both suspicious of Desira and of the Master himself. He was also much more resistant to the half-elf's charms even though he seemed more than affected by the presence of the three females.

As he saw Jack though his demeanor changed. The women in his eyes were simply property and he only thought of property as belonging to the Master or up for grabs. If these females belonged to this man, then that is who he would talk to, there was no sense talking to property after all. "You! You seem to have an abundance of...fortune human. Perhaps we can make a deal?"

Being an expert actress, Desira was of course able to mimic voices in a very convincing way, being either gender, race or evev animal or monsters, so she changed her attitude and stood menacing before the Ogre Mage, hitting his chest with her finger and saying out loud in a deep manly voice "You have no authority here to make any deal, and you shouldn't question your master or his likings" as he violently grabbed Cortia by the waist and pulled her by her side, revealing the hidden collar under her hood with a graceful move of her fingers, but leaving the hood to still hide a portion of her face, "You know I like to change to my shape to enjoy my lady's company, now stand aside".

Pulling Cortia with sudden short moves of her arm in a very bad tempered way, the halfelf forced her way through the blueish creature, cursing the stupid ogres who wouldn't even understand the situation and even more the ogre mage for having 'him' to explain 'himself'. She then turned around and shouted "Come on quick big boy, and bring the small with you, I have no longer time to waste with stupid lackeys, time is gold". Forcing Cortia to kiss her in a rough way, Desire kept moving forward without delay.

The Ogre Mage was taken back by Desira's sudden change, blinking and taking a stunned step back. The Ogre was big, strong and powerful, most things mortal couldn't stand up to him, so nothing took that tone of voice with him nor commanded... besides his master. The Ogre recovered as Desira began to barge past with Cortia, he stepped aside to let them past with a sigh. It had to be the sage, up to his usual roleplaying antics, who the hell else?

Cortia blinked as Desira grabbed and pulled her, surprised with the sudden turn. She didn't complain though, it'd ruin the act, so instead just obediently followed along. The kiss she was also obedient with, though seemed to enjoy it after a moment. Soon they were past the group of Ogre's

Once out of earshot, Cortia blushed somewhat, looking to Desira. "Nice recovery, glad it worked. I don't think he would of taken kindly to being bossed about if he didn't believe you." She then turned to the rest of the group. "Almost there, the tower proper will be up here." She motioned to a ladder just up ahead, leading up to a wooden trap door.

At the top of the trapdoor, they'd find a room, filled with various wooden crates. The room was illuminated and occupied, a single large white dragonborn, one just as surprised to see the group as they are him.

Demons were weird and tricky, no other way around it. Back a few years ago, when he'd became "the sorcerer of Puyalac," the one occupying the cave near the village had made a deal with him. Well, two deals. One was to leave the village alone. The other was for the magic abilities he'd come to be so known for, what had caused some tales to be written by the minstrels at the small, local tavern. He owed the demon a favor, a naive choice made by a young Ariv Krixxtor back before he really knew anything about the world outside of the farms and village he'd grew up in. Turns out owing a demon a favor didn't usually turn out well for the other person. Maybe that's why demons love making deals in the first place...

Ariv had gone back to the cave, finding some sort of ritual space where he'd found the demon way back when. It was there, but hidden under a large cloak, shape unknown to the young dragonborn. It simply pointed to the magic circle, and told him "Bring it back." Bring what back? Where was it? Who knows, but that didn't seem to matter. Ariv sighed and stepped forward, the circle whirling up magical energies as he did, and suddenly the cave was no longer around him. Rather it was now a room, some kind of storage area, some torches in their braziers on the walls. "Now what," he muttered to himself, as suddenly a trapdoor about ten feet away burst open. His hand shot up, slight energy ball forming in it before he saw that it was a few people coming up, and not some kind of scary demon monster. "Uh, hello," he said simply, giving a sharp-toothed smile and moving his hand back down.

Lea went quickly but silently up the ladder. There really wasn't a good way to enter without being at a serious disadvantage to anyone that might be in the room above. She lifted the door slowly, just enough to peer about and see if anyone or anything was there to ambush them. She didn't see anything but she was blind to the hinge side and would just have to hope that the rest was clear. She signaled below that she was going up and into the next room. Holding the door open with one hand she climbed up into the room with the other. She sat on the edge of the opening and peered over the top of the door to her blind side. There the toothy grin of a predator greeted her and she felt her heart race with a burst of adrenaline.

Her eyes went wide as she called a warning to her friends below. She could see the ball of magical energy forming in his hand. She inched her bottom of the edge and prepared to drop back down, hoping her friends would catch her. At the very last moment though she saw the ball of magical energy disappear and a friendly voice greet her. It seemed very strange to have such a friendly greeting come from such a intimidating face.

With the threat of a magical attack passed, she looked down the rest of his body. He wasn't particularly well armed so as long as he didn't start slinging spells she felt reasonably safe. "Hello yourself!" her own ready smile meeting his own though not quite as toothy. She wiggled her bottom back up onto the ledge "How about giving a girl a hand?" She asked him, as much to keep his hands too busy for casting as her actually needing any help. Calling back down she said "I think its ok, he looks mostly harmless." Her grin twisting a bit at her comment, hoping she was correct in her assessment.

Having reached what it seemed the end of the maze, Desira waited along with her teammates while Lea would check on the trapdoor that led the only way up, covering her back as she slowly climbed the ladder, to finally have he find someone up there.

Following her small companion, the halfelf who still had Cortia by her side in a rather erotic way, climbed up right behind the priest grabbing her by the hips if not lower, once upstairs she would also amuse herself to the scaly fellow right before her, she knew dragons offspring spread everywhere but she didn't expect one so soon, even less in a place like this, after a dubious moment she let the priest go off her grip and offered her hand to the harmless, as Lea has described, dragonborn. "Are you here for the rumors too? but, how did you get here?". Excusing herself for such an abrupt questioning, she introduced herself and the rest of the party, although he already had met Lea. Offering her hand again in sign of friendship he asked for the stranger's name

"Ah, yes, of course!" he said, hurrying over and offering his hand to help up anyone that needed it. Closer now, unless one was innately scared of dragon-like things and thought they were always going to attack, it was pretty obvious he had no intention of harming anyone. Ariv just tried to help however he could as the group got up into the room, settling as they came up and seemed all right. He wore a sort of bluish-purple robes, with some basic clothing underneath. The robes weren't from any sort of magical college or group, they had actually been made by a seamstress in the village, because, you know, magic users wear robes.

"It's very nice to meet you all, my name is Ariv Krixxtor," he said, shaking the half-elf's hand with his white, scaled one. Her first question caused his brow to furrow, and after a few moments of thought, he gave a slow shrug. "I...kind of just ended up here. It's a bit of a long story, but no, I didn't come here for any rumors. There's something I'm supposed to get, that I don't really know what it is...but, I'm here, so I guess I'll do what I can. If you could use some help, I'd be happy to offer my assistance."

Lea knew of dragonborn but she had never really met one before, only seen them from a distance. As she gripped his hand she was surprised at how smooth his scales were. Once she was on her feet she didn't quite release his grip. Instead she asked "May I?" just before using her other hand to slowly stroke the length of his arm, her tanned skin contrasting with his white scales. Soft fingers traced along his scaled forearm as she looked intently at the texture of him.

After a moment she looked up, almost as if a trance was broken she shook her head and said "I'm sorry, I am just very...curious. My name is Lea." She waited as the others came up and introductions were made all around. Lea wouldn't have recognized robes as being from anywhere special, she knew nothing about magic and spellcasting and thieves made a point of not wearing much of anything recognizable anyway.

"Do you think you will know it when you see it?" She asked, wondering how he planned to obtain 'something' without knowing what it was. "I'm hoping for a few somethings myself, but I'm happy to share if you want to join us." She looked around at her companions and figured it wouldn't be a problem. Cortia seemed accepting of everyone and besides there was always the collar and well he had a pulse so obviously Desira would welcome him with open arms...and legs! "That is if it is ok with all of you?"

Desira agreed with a nod, not that she didn't trust or disliked the company of a dragon, but she felt weird when she had a feel of his scales, maybe later she would get used to them, she even had a thought, what would it feel to have those, maybe she had to try herself sometime, what reminded her, she had no reason to keep her disguise, so returned to her usual self, showing far more skin than a moment ago.

"It's funny that you are looking for something without knowing what it is, but maybe we can help each other", trying to explain the reason why they were at the tower, before moving on to the next chamber. Though it seemed nobody had it clear why there was adventurers and mercenaries being summoned at the tower, despite whatever reasons were made up in the streets.

However, it seemed they were already inside the tower, first trouble solved, but, if that was true maybe the collar would not protect them much further. Remembering some passages she saw at the book, for the sage would not take her lover up the tower, Desira thought there may be another bedroom around somewhere inside the magically altered tower. "We shall better be prepared for anything to come" she said as she would head toward the door with her moisty flute on her hand. If everyone was ready to continue, they shall move on.

"Er, yes, that's fine," he said, giving a nod and standing a bit awkwardly as the halfling ran her hands along his pale scales. His parents told him this might happen should he meet someone not from the village, most there were used to him and his family, but dragonborn were rare in most parts of the world. An exotic race, so he was all right with their curiosity. Most of the people he knew were humans, so he had a fair bit of curiousness about them as well, not to mention wherever they were. Her touch was soft, contrasting the rough feel of his scales, the ones on his face turning a bit darker to a faded gray as he heated up a bit, his kind's version of a blush.

"N-no problem at all," he said, chuckling a bit as she pulled away. Perhaps on the shy spectrum, Ariv wasn't used to speaking with people that weren't...ordinary. Farmers, tradesmen, builders. These people were not like that, their clothing, their weapons, the skills they seemed to have, he was certainly out of his element. "I hope so. I'm assuming it will be obvious, as I wasn't given any sort of instruction on what 'it' is. I thank you for letting me join you in this," he said. The half-elf went on to move, seeming to know where to go. This was good, as he had no clue. "What brings you all to...wherever this is?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom