Hunted (BurningWillows & BloodMoon)

1cfc4bcd2b06aede6e05a5cb8967701c.jpg

She was stuck. Every joint refused to work with her. While she could simply let the heat radiate from her skin to allow herself to sink through the carpet, she didn’t want to ruin her dress. All to make the matters worse, her boyfriend in the next room was busy ravishing another woman, rather loudly.

“Seriously Brax? Cheating on me while I’m in the next room?” She growled loudly, stuck listening to their growing moans.

marlon-teixeira-headshot.jpg

Malakai winced at the first moan, knowing it was his time to leave. There was no way he wanted to listen to Ashlin and Braxton's romp in bed.

"C'mon," he whistled at Zeus, opening the front door, "Let's go for a walk boy."

d4db5e2d6c3c13702e6ea25e088ec1a0.jpg

The man moaned with her, her hands sliding up and down his member roughly. With that, Several of Braxton’s fingers slid into her as his eyes remained on her.

“Fuck Ashlin…” He groaned, trying to hold himself back as his fingers pumped rather quickly within her, readying her at a quickened rate.

“Baby! I’ll forgive you if you stop! For Fuck sake! I swear to god.” The dragon growled, feeling useless as another woman continued to defile her man.

natalie-dormer-esquire_zps3bdet5wi.jpg

His fingers found her sweet spot as they often did, her head tilting back as an orgasmic cry rang through the room, his touch pushing her to the edge. As she followed his speed she could feel herself building.

"Almost...there..fuck...oh god Braxton!" she cried, a euphoric scream ringing throughout the house as she exploded, her hips bucking up to meet his hand.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, her body arching to him as he built her up once more, her eyes glued to his grin, "Oh...fuck Brax...mmmmmm..."

Braxton’s fingers moved perfectly within her, his bicep flexing as he continued.

“Beg for me Ashlin. Beg for me inside of you.” Braxton groaned, his hips swaying slightly to try and control himself, her screams making the man shiver.

“Braxy baby! Bare through it baby! I know she’s forcing you through this! I’m here Braxxy! I love you!” She called.

Her hips lifted higher for him, her hand still pumping.

"Braxton!" she cried, repeating his name over and over as another climax overwhelmed her, filling her with euphoric bliss.

Her voice was ragged as she spoke loudly, her hands pawing at him, "Fuck me Braxton! I want you! I need you! God baby, I want all of you! Don't tease me...please, god just fuck me!"

As her cries answered him, his member swiftly thrusting within the beautiful woman before him.

“Oh god Ashlin… Your so… Fucking… Tight.” He growled, one hand moving to rest by her head while the other supported himself on the wall, allowing him to shove himself deeply within her warm walls.

Braxton’s hips thrusted even harder, the beautiful and sturdy wood frame creaking as Braxton’s member pushed in and out of her.

“Fuuuuuuuck Ashlin. Oh Fuck Baby.” The man cried, biting his bottom lip as his breath began to become ragged.

Her legs tightened around his hips, pulling him into her as deep as he could go as she moaned, filling herself with him.

"Fuuuckkk...ohhhh. Brax..." she groaned, crying his name out as he thrusted deeply, her mind whirling, "Faster. Fuck me faster. Make me scream!"

Braxton followed her command, slamming his hips into her harder, allowing his member to burrow into the top of her, making him shiver with each thrust, his own body beginning to scream at him as everything was building up. As the man pounded Ashlin, his hand slipped down to her, playing with her pink folds as his member buried itself within her at a force that made the bedframe cry.

Her head tilted back, her eyes rolling in their sockets as she screamed his name over and hit, slammed with one orgasm after another. He knew every trick now, every inch of her body belonging to him. Sweat beaded her skin as he rocked her roughly, the bed creaking as they gained speed.

"Cum for me," she growled, her body shaking from the effort, wrapped in his bliss.

Braxton’s white eyes looked down at her, her words releasing him within her as her name loudly left his mouth. Pumping within her several more times, Braxton’s body fell next to hers, the woman naturally pressing against his sweaty body as they laid on their sides.

“I love you Ashlin.” He moaned softly, nestling his face within her beautiful blonde locks.

“I love you too baby… I’m sorry she made you do that.” She sobbed, her cries echoing throughout the stilling house.

"I love yo-" Ash got cut off by the sobs, rolling her eyes at the woman before kissing Braxton's jaw.

"I love you too my soul," she whispered, nuzzling him gently as the woman's sobs only got louder.

Sighing, Ash buried her head in the pillow, speaking through the fabric, "Can we rid ourselves of her yet? I still have no clue who she is, or why she is obsessed with you, but like hell if I'm going to let her touch a hair on your head."

a4296f09993bc7a271b24ee3efe04057.jpg

Braxton’s arms pulled her in tightly, kissing the top of her hair gently.

“I would love to.” He whispered, nuzzling her.

“She’s my ex…”

She could hear the drain in his voice, how tired this woman made him just thinking about her. From what she had heard and seen, she was obsessed with him...and nothing seemed to dissuade her from the sobs coming from the next room.

"How'd she burn me?" Ash asked, remembering the events of the night before with grimace, staring at her engagement ring.

I was supposed to wake up this morning with a wedding ring. I was supposed to be his wife. And she took that...no, she only postponed it. We can still marry. We'll find a way.

Braxton kissed the top of Ashlins head, sighing softly.

“Dragon. Shela’s a bloody dragon.” He groaned softly. “I’m sorry love… I dumped her before the outbreak…”

“Yesterday was supposed to be about us, you looking stunning in your dress, marrying a lucky mate like myself.” He breathed.

"A dragon?!" her reaction was similiar to Kai's, her eyes wide, "They exist?"

His next words made her nuzzle deeper into the crook of her neck, kissing the skin there, "Neither of us are going anywhere. I'd suggest a redo today but the dress has blood on it love. It's ruined. That...bitch ruined a dress worth a thousand gold. I spent my last coin on it."

Braxton nodded softly, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

“Sadly.” His deep voice sounded worn, clearly having grown tired of the conversation.

As Braxton listened to her words, he lifted a brow as she finally admitted the cost. Shaking his head, Braxton lied back.

“I bet Lunar knows how to fix that… She gets blood on her clothes here and there and she always has a way of making them look brighter then beforehand.” Braxton commented. “Designer dress much though?” He asked with a grin.

"Only the best for you," she smiled, "Last night was supposed to be our night. The whole week was supposed to be ours, and its been so chaotic."

She kissed his cheek, a plan forming in her mind, "Want to get married today?"

Braxton chuckled, kissing her passionately.

“I’m sorry love.” He apologized, his sad white eyes shifting to look at her curiously.

“What’s going on in that head of yours gorgeous?” The man’s grin returned as he looked at her mischievously.

"Go grab your sister," she slipped from the bed, finding a white sweater and a pair of leather leggings, then pulling her comfortable hunter boots on, "I need to find Kai. Meet me downstairs, and just...trust me."

She pranced over to him, kissing him deeply then dashing away. As she made her way down the hallway she stopped outside the room holding Tyriah, pushing the ajar door open wider.

Crossing her arms, Ash cocked her head at the angry blue-haired woman, wondering what they were going to do with her.

"I'm guessing Eli ordered you to remain there," she noted, knowing Eli's power of persuasion, "Good. You can stay there all day. You ruined my wedding, now you're going to listen to me and Brax get married. Because he isn't yours he's mine."

With a toss of her hair she left the dragon, walking out of her house only to bump into Reyn and Eli. After explaining their plan, and Ash explaining her's, the sorceress offered a solution for them to leave Nya with Xael and Luna.

"Xael loves kids," Ash smiled, "I trust him with my life Eli. You can trust him with your daughter for a few hours."

Back
Top Bottom