Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

Sophie didn’t pay Chloe anymore attention. There was someone else in the room far more deserving of her attention. He was worthy of her affections as well, and Sophie continued to lavishly supply his cock with just that. Her mouth, warm and wet, took him as she pushed her limits even further, his cock pressing to new limits down her throat. Timing her breaths helped, but nothing could compare her for his girth. He stretched her throat in ways that were painful, and yet she kept going. She couldn’t stop. Even if her being allowed to remain a part of this family’s lives was not at stake, she still would have kept pushing. It wasn’t being with William that was fueling her. It was the need, the lust, that had been awakened inside of her when William took her that drove her. Her body craved cock. She wanted to taste cum. The feeling of having a naked man anywhere near her was exquisite, and even though James only had his cock out, her mind was already running away with thoughts of him naked. He came, and Sophie almost reached her release with him just from the feeling of his cock in her mouth, from the taste of his cum as he filled her throat. She swallowed taking all of him and massaging his cock further. She had glimpsed behind a curtain, and now Sophie wanted to rip it down and bask in the sexual decadence that was behind it.

Chloe closed her eyes hearing his words. Any hope she had that James would help her faded. Her strength to fight had been crushed as the knot pressed against her walls. Just when she was sure she could no longer take the huge insertion, the dog kept going. Chloe silently begged for him to finish. She longed for his hips to stop and for her body to no longer be stuffed. The noise came from the dog, and then she felt a feeling, a sensation, she knew all too well. Her mouth and eyes opened wide. She cried out. The sound was bone chilling. Tears streamed down her face anew. “He’s….cumming. Oh fuck I can feel it! I have….dog cum..in my..body! I’m gonna be sick!” Before she could vomit, the dog came to rest next to her. She could smell his warm breath as he panted. Chloe’s cough soon turned into gagging.

Sophie only became aware of the sounds from Chloe when James pulled her head from his cock. She looked up at him, not sure if she had redeemed herself. Her eyes followed him over to Chloe. That was when she noticed how pale Chloe was. A smirk formed on her lips, but she remained silent. James gave the dog an affectionate gesture, and then he turned his attentions to her. At first, Sophie wasn’t sure what she could do to prove herself. She had willingly serviced his cock and swallowed every drop of his seed. He wanted her to prove herself, yes, but Sophie began to think that perhaps she needed to be punished more than anything. Her relationship with James was a normal one any teenage girl has with her friend’s father. Well. That had been the case until today. So what would he do to punish someone? How would he punish his daughter? Spank her? Take away her phone? Ground her? While the first option sounded good, it somehow didn’t feel like it was an option for this occasion. Then she looked over at Chloe. That’s when it hit her. Sophie knew exactly how to punish herself. She crawled over towards James and the dog. Her eyes were still focused on him. Around she crawled until she was next to the dog. She wasn’t presenting in the way Chloe was forced to. No. Sophie had another idea in mind. “I want him to fuck me..like he did Chloe, but first..I want to do something more.” Sophie wasn’t content to just take the same punishment as Chloe did. She knew she had to up the stakes, go above and beyond to prove herself, and she knew exactly how to do it. Moving back, she stopped when she felt like she was in the right position. Then, without warning, she leaned towards Brutus, her mouth searching for his cock. Finding it difficult to do in the current position, she rolled over on her back. Her access to him was much easier now. Sophie spread her legs wide for James to see as her hand reached for her glistening sex. She groaned against Brutus, feeling how hard the dog was. When she pulled from his cock, she wasted no time getting back on all fours. “Come on boy. Take me. Fuck me like the bitch in heat I am.” Her eyes flashed up to James. “All for this family. I want to be a part of his life, and I’ll do anything to prove it. Anything.”

James actually raised his brows in surprise as Sophie didn't even hesitate in moving after Brutus. Not at all what he had anticipated. Further surprising his when she took the dog into her mouth. Brutus seemed to have no problem with it as he started ot pant again, and looked like he was about ready to go again already. As Sophie positioned herself, Brutus approached her, and hiked himself onto this newest bitch that had been calling for his attention. Moments before the huge dog could properly mount her, James grabbed the collar from the dog and pulled him off of her.
"Stay." He commanded the hound. Though Brutus gave a faint growl he complied. "That won't be necessary Sophie. Go upstairs to the living room and wait for me there. I'll be there soon enough." He ordered her, pulling her to her feet.

Once she was out of the basement, James looked at Chloe in the sad state that she was in. He crouched near her head, seeing Brutus still holding stock still from where he's been ordered. The dog was still clearly aroused, visibly so from where James was.
"You have a choice now Chloe. Unfortunately Brutus doesn't seem to be sated. And once I break line of sight, he's going to find somewhere to stick himself. Unless you find an alternative for him." James gave a whistle, and Brutus trot over to him. James point to the floor right in front of Chloe. "Sit." The dog complied, sitting right in front of Chloe's face, his cock standing tall. James smiled. "I'm sure you can figure something out from here. Or you can not. If you'd prefer, I imagine Brutus will be happy to mount you again." He gave the dog a brief ruffle on the neck, and stood up, taking a few steps back. He paced himself until he reached the stairs, seeing what Chloe would do from here.

William heard steps coming up to the main floor. He'd been upstairs for long enough. He shook his shoulders, and head for the living room. If he didn't find Sophie there he was going to wake up Callie. He was rock hard and needed release. He'd not bother with taking care of himself, there were too many far better options in the house now. Part of his thought about going to Gabby, but he still didn't now how things were between them. He padded down the stairs, seeing Sophie standing there, and he smiled. He strode towards her readily, already pushing his shorts lower to free his cock as he came to her. He didn't speak, he just reached a hand out to grip her hair, and push her onto her knees. Both hands on her head, he fed his cock between her lips, his need and no small amount of aggression fueling his actions.

She was actually aroused as the dog threw his body to hers’. It wasn’t because she relished the thought of a dog’s cock pounding away at her. Sophie’s feelings were simply from the fact she was giving herself to both men in this family. It was freeing. She couldn’t understand why Chloe wanted to get away from them. Within these walls were two well endowed men who wanted to fuck and be pleased. It confused her why Chloe, the slut of the school, would want to run away from that.

James stopped Brutus, and Sophie looked up at him confused. She was more than ready to do this for him. He pulled her to feet issuing her new orders, and Sophie wasn’t about to disobey. “Yes Sir,” she replied before heading towards the stairs. She never looked back at Chloe. Sophie knew James knew exactly how to take care of her.

Chloe flinched as he began to talk. The sound of his voice disgusted her. “Wh-What do you mean another pl-place for him to stick it,” she asked, her voice trembling and strained from her crying and screaming. The dog came over after James whistled and sat right her face. The smell coming from him wrenched her stomach. Chloe began to cry as James explained her two options. She knew it was either suck his cock or feel his cock inside her pussy again. His knot would slip inside her again, and once more she would stretched, filled until he came. She could hear James walking away, and she began to weigh out the situation. ‘If I suck his cock, then I won’t feel him in my pussy, but my mouth will be on a dog’s dick. I’ll taste….him cum. Either way, his cum is going to be inside my body.’ She shuddered at the thought. ‘He could slip and put his dick in my ass. I couldn’t take his knot in my ass. I just couldn’t, but I can’t..put his dick in my mouth.’ Chloe began to pant. She felt ill. ‘No. I can’t have..that knot..in my pussy..again. It..hurt..too much.’ Slowly she began to open her mouth and lean towards his cock. The closer she got, the faster her heart raced. When her lips touched his cock, Chloe jerked back quickly shaking her head screaming, “No! I can’t! I can’t put his dick in my mouth! Fuck! Just..kill me..James! I can’t fucking do this! Just kill me..please. Just kill me,” she sobbed.

Sophie reached the top of the stairs and looked around. The home looked so normal, like it always did. Were they always this..open..with one another? Exactly how open were they? Did Callie and Gabby share the same kind of relationship? She was gazing at the family photos on the wall when she heard someone approaching. Turning she smiled when she saw William. It became clear quickly there was a hunger within him. She could see it in his eyes. He pulled his shorts down, and Sophie felt a tingle run through her. She licked her lips as he touched her and urged her down. Her mouth was wide open before her knees hit the floor. His cock filled her mouth. Sophie reached for his legs, pulling him closer. Her tongue swirled on his shaft as she pressed her fingernails into his skin. Though her throat was slightly sore from James’ cock, she wanted to take William. Sophie groaned her appreciation on his cock. One hand left his body to aid her mouth by massaging his balls. She wanted the load they carried. Had it not been for his hold on her head, she would have pulled back, licked his balls, and told him she wanted to taste his cum again. Instead, all she could do was move her other hand from his leg and reach between her own legs. Finding her clit, she began to rub it, loving the feeling. More groans were sent along his shaft. Sophie rubbed faster. Her breathing became labored. She decided she would not cum though. That would happen only if William thought she deserve it.

James shook his head at Chloe's words.
"No matter how hard I try to give you the chance to help yourself, you keep throwing it back in my face Chloe. I can only assume that you want me to hurt you. I'm going upstairs Chloe. You've got until I get to the top before the dog will make it's own call on what it needs to be doing." he warned her. James turned his back on her and started to climb the stairs. He wasn't in a hurry, wanting to give Chloe that chance to save herself for the moment. When he got to the top, he closed the door. With a faint smile he waled to living room.

Brutus looked at James as he moved away. It was clear there was tension in the animal, it was ready to move. As Chloe came close to his cock, Brutus began to pant again. But when she pulled away, Brutus gave a frustrated whine. As James got up the stairs, Brutus stood up, the one who had ordered him no longer there to order him around, adn there was still a willing bitch in front of him. He started to trot forward.

James came around hte corner, smiling as he saw William feeding his cock into Sophie's mouth. The young man was clearly having a hard time controlling himself. James would have to do something to curb that a little, since he wasnt sure how long Sophie would keep William sated, adn he didn't want his son wandering around trying to make another girl like Sophie. Still, there was only so much he could do, and he wasn't about to disagree with William's instincts. Not now. He started to move towards the pair, and William gave a groan as Sophie kept working on him. James point to the floor, and William nodded, making a slow movement to adjust Sophie onto her hands and knees, William on his own knees in front of him.

James moved around behind her. He was smiling wider, still surprised at how far his sexual pool had expanded in such a short time. Gabby, Callie, Chloe, and now Sophie. Chloe was likely going to be sexually useless for a day or so, maybe a bit longer depending on how things went in the basement. To truly show her the error of her ways, he might just lock her in teh laundry room with Brutus and let the dog have her as long as he wanted her. Otherwise the next time he fucked her, he was bringing William along with him, and they'd double up on her. But for now there was a gorgeous young girl that needed his attention.

William had a hold of Sophie's head, adn was ramming her face down on his cock, thrusting into her with each movement, relentlessly fucking her mouth without any sign of stopping. He looked up to see James rubbing the head of his cock on the entrance to her pussy, and smiled. He looed at Sophie, wanting to see the reaction on her face, see what she looked llike when she was penetrated by someone else. James gave a faint groan as he started to slide into her. Everything that had happened seemed to have Sophie in a peak of arousal, and she was easy to penetrate. James kept going until he bottomed out in her, grinding his hips into her ass. With a smile at his son, he drew back and then thrust back in. William let go of her head, and used the momentum of James thrust to set up a pace that rocked her back and forth between teh two men.

James started up the stairs, and panic settled over Chloe. A silence fell over the room. She could hear the dog panting and see his body moving with each breath he took. The wind chimes outside that Callie had hanging there since they moved in were sounding away, a clear sign of a strong breeze outside. The stairs creaked, fifth one from the top she knew. Gabby had told her that when she would sneak down to have a drink that she knew to take great ease with that one. “No James,” she yelled. “Please don’t leave me!” Still he continued on. Chloe knew he was right. Once he was gone the dog would have no reason to obey. All he would have was a willing hole in front of him, and he already knew how to use it. He already knew it would not go away or fight him. What he didn’t understand was that it couldn’t. Did it matter to him? No. He is a dog, and all that matters to him is simple. Food, shelter, and a willing bitch. Brutus had all of that.

The door closed, and Chloe waited, holding her breath. Would the dog actually move? She clung to the hope that he wouldn’t, but as she already knew, as she feared, he began to move. “No wait,” she yelled to him before opening her mouth. Her lips barely touched him, but she hoped the contact would be enough to keep him where he was.

Sophie had his cock down her throat when William began to move her. She was clay in his hands, moving, molding to the exact specifications he wanted. She felt the floor, cold and hard, on her knees, and her hands instinctively went down as well. Lowering her head further, her tongue protruded out, seeking his body, wanting to touch him, a sign of just how deep she was taking him. William’s lust was just as strong as hers’. It shown through in the way he gripped her head, the way he fucked her mouth, even the sounds he made dripped with his longing for her to keep going and for him to find his release. She began to gag on his cock. Gurgling sounds rang out in the room. Oh the sound was divine to her. She loved knowing how far his cock was down her throat. She loved hearing her own body reacting of it’s own volition to the intrusion down her windpipe. Sophie was wet. The scent coming from her sex had to be strong, but all she could smell was William. He was all she wanted to smell, to taste, to feel. Sophie began to anticipate the thrust from his hips, and she timed her breaths well. Her eyes, her attention, was all focused on his member and his hips.

Sophie groaned against him as she felt James. It was just the tip of his cock, but she knew what was coming. She welcomed it. William had told her she would have to do things, and honestly Sophie thought James was attractive. To be fucked by him was a dream, and until today, it was one she didn’t think was possible. Her eyes flashed up to William. The anticipation was heavy. She wanted to have the connection with William as his father slid inside her. James was more than willing to oblige. He moved, his cock beginning to feed into her, pushing past her pussy lips, and into her depths. Sophie’s eyes were warm and soft. There was no panic, no desire to run. As James continued to fill her, her eyes widened at his girth. He was bigger than William. She had thought she could barely accommodate him, and now someone more endowed than him was filling her sex. Her hips began to wiggle as a dull ache crept up her spine. It flowed to her pelvis. The pain was sweet, and she could feel her own body warming to it. Her pussy so wet, James found no resistance from her. Sophie’s toes curled. She felt James’ body touch her own. The way he ground his hips into her drew a moan from her along William’s cock. The two men began to sway her back and forth between them. As soon as one hole wasn’t completely filled, the other one was. She wished they would both just take hold of her body and fill her at once, but Sophie knew she was theirs’ to do with as they pleased. It was becoming clear she was nothing more than a toy to James. With William, she wasn’t sure what she was. She wanted to be his in every possible way, but she would settle for being a play thing for him to release his aggressions upon. Her breasts swayed back and forth with the rhythm the men had established. Sophie knew she would cum on James’ cock. In fact, she thought he would like it. Regardless, she had no choice in the matter. She was already aroused from the what happened in the basement, and with both men impaling her on their cocks, it had become just a time game, and time was about to run out. Sophie’s groaned out as her fingernails racked across the hardwood floor. Her body tensed, and her muscles tightened. She felt her pussy grow wetter, something James would not be able to miss. Her back rose and fell in a slight arch as she rode out the pleasure. She was struggling to breath, and timing her breaths was not an option. Her pussy held James tight, and she could tell she was even tighter now. His cock stretching her felt even better now. Her eyes looked up to William the entire time. He saw every tremor, every spike of bliss, every emotion play out on her face. She was truly his. In fact, she was truly theirs’.

Brutus had been on teh move when he felt a contact o his cock. he'd gotten a moment of it from the other bitch that he been here, the one that he'd been pulled off of. And it had been different, very different in a way that was curious to his mind. He felt it again just the start of it from this bitch, and he leapt to task. his body surged forward, paws landing on her back, and his hips shoving forward, burying his cock in her mouth. Brutus began to pant, hips hammering away at Chloe without a moment of hesitation or consideration for her. Brutus panted, loving this new feeling, one that he was certain he wouldn't be able to get often, it required one of the strange bitches, not a normal one. Perhaps he could stay with this bitch longer, long enough to recover himself and take another turn at her.

The heavy panting of the dog intensified, and his knot expanded. He hand't managed to jam it into Chloe's mouth, else he'd have likely choked her, maybe fatally depending on how long he stayed in place. Still, the knot bashed into Chloe's mouth with every rapid thrust of his hips. Brutus kept savaging her mouth and throat for what seemed like forever befor ramming home, and keeping himself there as he came, spraying into Chloe's mouth. With a satisfied chuffing sound, the dog dismounted, and moved away from Chloe, finding a patch of carpet to lay down on.

William was panting, losing some of his composure. He looked right into Sophie's eyes loving all he saw there, wondering if he might see a look like that from any other woman, or if this was something unique to her. For just a moment his mind projected the image of Gabby where Sophie was now, but it was only a flash of an instant. William let out a groan, his pace faltering a moment under Sophie's ministration. When he got his pace back the rhythm had been thrown off, now instead of rocking her between them, they both slammed home at the same instant, all of their force and lust pouring out with every thrust. William felt himself swelling in Sophie's mouth, and shot a look at James. His father nodded and thrust home a few more time into Sophie before he pulled out of her, his cock jerking and spraying his seed onto her back. William on the other hand simply came in her mouth, keeping the head of his cock in her mouth so that it landed on her tongue. Willaim knelt in front of her, his hand on her cheek.
"Swallow for me babe." He said to her with a certain insistence, but also affection. He smiled at her.

The dog was quickly drawn in, knowing exactly what to do. He began to hammer away at her throat, his balls slapping against her face. The smell was putrid. Chloe knew he would not stop until he unloaded his seed, and she knew she couldn’t pull away so that it didn’t enter her mouth. It was a horrible realization, and her helpless state did nothing to make it any easier to swallow. The unknown was just as terrifying to her. It was the knot that brought her the most fear. Would he shove it inside her mouth or down her throat? It had stretched her painfully so. She knew even her mouth would not be able to accommodate it. Her pussy still ached as his cum dripped from her, tracing her pussy lips as it streaked to the floor. She whined loudly against him and kicked her feet as much as she could, but the dog did not care. He kept going, his powerful, fast hips working her, stuffing her mouth with his cock. Chloe could feel her mind starting to slip again. She was searching for another place besides the hell she now found herself trapped in. Thoughts of how it would have been better for her if he had taken the saw he cut the limb with to her. Death. It was a horrible, dark place to be in when that was starting to look like a better option than where you were. Even if he didn’t kill her, with her injuries he would have been forced to take her to a hospital. Wouldn’t he?

The dog came, and Chloe instantly began to gag, coughing, nearly choking on his seed. It sprayed out around his cock, painting his own groin. Her body convulsed, wanting him out of her mouth, as his knot smacked against her lips. She knew if it slipped inside, the agony would be unbearable. Chloe could see it now, and the knowledge that the huge thing had been inside of her only made her pussy throb even more. He pulled from her, and what had managed to remain in her mouth was expelled to the floor as she coughed, nearly vomiting. Her eyes searched for the dog and found him resting. “Stay,” she whispered, her faint command hoping he would obey.

There was a change. The way her body had been rocked back and forth had stopped, and now Sophie found her impaled by both men at the same time. She was being filled, squeezed together by both men. Her muscles relaxed as she began to come down from her orgasm, and she felt James slip deeper inside her. Sophie groaned on William’s shaft, loving how deep he drilled into her. Her eyes reflecting her lust to the man she wanted, and as James pulled from her pussy, she pushed her mouth further down on William, feeling her stomach tighten as she fought against her gag reflex. Muffled choking sounds came from her as her body shivered as James painted her back with his cum. For a moment, she wondered why he had pulled out. He could have came inside her pussy. She was on birth control. To feel his cock emptying inside her would have no doubt felt as earth shattering as it did when William had done the same thing. Her thoughts shifted as William began to give her his seed. He held her a certain way. Sophie stopped moving, feeling his cum touch her tongue as each rope left his cock. She froze in every way, not even swallowing. As he kneeled down in front of her, she was about to swallow. Then he spoke to her, letting her know that is exactly what he wanted. Something inside of her took over. She parted her lips wide, letting him see the collection of white fluid in her mouth. Her tongue swirling around his seed for him to see. She closed her lips and tilted her head back. Sophie wanted him to see her throat move as she swallowed. With one gulp, she pushed his seed down her throat tasting him. As proof of her obedience, she leaned her head back towards him and opened her mouth. There was no trace of William’s cum. “Thank you baby,” she told him. “And thank you Sir,” she added, looking over her shoulder at James. “You felt amazing. Only your son could feel any better, and he does,” she smiled, returning her gaze back to William. “William is the best. I love his cock, and I’ll do anything for him.”

Brutus raised his head at Chloe's whispered word, looking at her, as though he expected to hear more from her. The concept of following any order that she issued was not one that came readily to him. He didn't follow the orders of bitches that offered themselves to him. He stared at her for a moment more before returning his head to the carpet. His eyes closed.

William smiled at Sophie's words, and actions. He had found himself a winner it seemed. James echoed the smile, looking at his son. William had a good instinct it seemed. Maybe it was luck, maybe William had anticipated this. Hard to say. It hardly mattered now anyway.
"Get some rest you two. I imagine Callie will want to talk to you both tomorrow, and be brought up to speed." James advised. William nodded.
"Come on Sophie." He getnly lifted her to her feet, and led her up the stairs.

It wasn't the first time Sophie had been in William's room, but it had usually been quick moments of her asking him for a hand with something, or running a question to him from Gabby. It was certainly the first time that he had led her over to his bed, smiled at her, and pulled back the blankets for her, inviting her to join him. The smile on his face was broad and open. He pulled her to him, pressing her back to his front, and placed a kiss on her neck.
"Sleep well babe. There's so much we're going to do tomorrow." He whispered to her.

James made his way downstairs, tucking away his cock as he went. He saw Chloe still in place, and Brutus seeming sated by the wall.
"Well, you seem to have managed all right." James observed lightly, walking to the dog and ruffling his fur. Brutus gave a tired chuff and didn't move. James went to Chloe and untied her. He stepped back from her, looking at the marks on her, and he could almost feel the level of despair and ruin coming from her after all that had happened. "Well Chloe. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to throw you back in the laundry room. And if you're a good bitch, then I'm going to leave you there until this time tomorrow. If you're not, I'll turn the dog loose on you again, and he will do whatever he wants to you. But if you make it to this time tomorrow without angering me further, then I'll have WIlliam take you home."

Sophie had managed to win her way back into James’ good graces. As William helped her to her feet, she turned to give James a pleased smile. “Thank you Sir,” she told him before nodding and leaving with William. To her, it was a sign of respect, and it was one James had earned. Furthermore, he could have just as easily thrown her right back out, or worse, he could have condemned her to wallow in the same conditions as Chloe now suffered. Now that she had gained his favor again, she didn’t plan on being on the other side of that again.

She followed William into his room. It all seemed so different now. The possessions of a teenage boy now seemed out of place as she saw William as a man. Even the color of the walls didn’t seem befitting for the man he clearly was. As he led her over to the bed, her fingers grazed the top of his dresser. She took a quick inventory of what was on top. A few pictures, socks, empty water bottle, and a tie. A pair of his shorts was hanging from a drawer that wasn’t closed. Looking over at his bed, it was warm and inviting. Of course once William was inside it, it became even more irresistible. She smiled and climbed in, loving the feel of his arms around her. “I can’t wait,” she told him, staring at the pictures on his wall. His parents, him playing baseball as a young boy, a photo of the family on a camping trip, and then there was one of Gabby. “William? Where is Gabby? What does she think about everything that has happened?”

The stairs creaked, a clear sign someone was coming. Her eyes darted over to the dog, making sure he wasn’t moving a muscle. In fact, she watched him more closely that concerning herself with who was coming down the stairs. James came into view. His voice making her want to vomit, and the sight of him causing her to close her eyes. She could hear the dog, the vile beast, and Chloe didn’t hold back her tears. He released her from her bonds, and her body slumped limp, flush against the floor. It was a relief to her muscles that had started to cramp to be free, but now she had other things to deal with. The harsh reality of what had happened to her was something she would never escape. It was one thing to be raped by James and William. They are human. Well. At least she thought they once were, but this was a dog. It was a taboo that she could never imagine anyone enjoying or willingly taking part in. It was gross and unthinkable that Sophie was willing. Whatever happened to her she deserved, or so Chloe thought. After James finished, Chloe was in shock. Home. It was a word that would have made her so happy earlier in the day, but now, it seemed empty. It was just a house. It was a place she didn’t feel like she would belong. Who she was before the dog violated her would have been at home there, but this new shell of a girl had no place that would give her refuge from the weight she now felt. The laundry room seemed like a safe haven for her. ‘As long as I behave….he’ll leave me alone.’ That thought alone was more powerful to her than going home. Even once she was home, Chloe wasn’t sure she would stay there. Already thoughts of running away from there, from here, from this town, from these people were filling her head. Still she heard the words leave her mouth. “Yes….Sir.” Her eyes were blank, expressionless, and Chloe was barely aware of what she had said, but she did hear the words. Slowly she nodded as fresh tears fell once more. There was no attempt to wipe them away. Chloe now had nothing to hide from this family. They had seen her at her best, beautiful and straight out of a magazine. They had seen the dominating girl she once was, and they had seen her hit rock bottom, spending her time on the cold, hard, cement floor of a laundry room and being fucked by a dog. Her body was full of his cum. It leaked from her pussy as she lay there. Chloe felt she should move, make some sort of effort to get to the laundry room. She pushed up until she was on all fours, and slowly, painfully across the carpet floor she began to crawl, dragging her knees, feeling the burn instantly, towards the laundry room James was about to put her back in.

William considered her question, considered just telling her that she should stop asking about it, push that level of devotion as far as he could. But then...it was relatively harmless.
"She's...not adapting to the change in lifestyle really well just now. But she's coming around. A few more days and I think she'll be settled into the new life we have." William explained. "But don't you worry about that. Just focus on us." William kissed the side fo her neck softly, then dragged his teeth along her skin faintly, possessively. He shifted slightly, getting her pulled close to him, no space at all between them, and settled in for the night.

James watched as Chloe started to drag herself along the floor. She'd been through more than she had likely thought herself capable of enduring. But then maybe she hadn't really endured it. Survived it more or less. But there was little to b done about that right now, even if there had been an inclination for him to do so. Brutus raised his head adn gave a faint woof to see her crawling, and shifted as though to rise. Jaems didn't react overly, but did open the door to the laundry room. Brutus was heaving himself to his feet when Chloe made it into the room, and James shut the door behind her, closing her in the blackness, but away from the dog. Brutus settled down near the door of the laundry room. James pat his head, and head upstairs.

He reached his own bedroom, feeling weary from the day. A lot had happened, and the enxt day was liable to be just about as eventful. He crawled into bed, pulling himself up beside Callie, still finding her body a perfect fit to his own, further proof in his own mind that they had been made for one another, no matter what anyone else might say. He took a deep breath, savouring her scent, before letting himself drift off to sleep.

Morning was dawning, the sun hitting the house and shedding bright light onto the inhabitants. William opened his eyes to find Sophie still with him, the memories of the day before still fresh in his mind. He cracked a smile, keeping her close to him, and shifting to get more comfortable.

James was waking up in a similar state with Callie, and he grinned. HIs kissed her neck, then shoulder.
"Good morning love." He murmured at her ear.

His answer did concern her a little, but he also told her not to worry about that just now. Truthfully it wasn’t a lack of concern or caring for her friend that ultimately made Sophie relax in bed with William. It was her love for him that did. She trusted him, and if he said to give Gabby a few more days and she would come around, then she believed him. Sophie knew William loved his sister, and she knew he wouldn’t do anything to harm her. There was no way she was suffering a fate as bad as Chloe’s. “Alright baby. I trust you.” She smiled as he settled next to her. Sophie was actually going to fall asleep in bed with another man. Her heart raced. Even after William fell asleep, Sophie remained awake for a while, needing the time to allow her body to calm down. Though she was relaxed, she was still very excited about what had happened, what was happening right then, and the promise of what tomorrow would bring.

“Good morning,” Callie told him, her voice soft and dreamy. “Morning,” she shouted a moment later, quickly sitting up in bed. “I slept the rest of the day and all night? James why did you let me do that? Oh my I have so much housework to do. I’m so far behind now. There’s still the room downstairs to be cleaned. Plus we have to deal with Chloe, and what about Gabby? How is she? Have you spoken to her? James, I have to…..” Callie stopped as she looked at him. His face was so handsome. She shook her head slowly. “I’m sorry. You’ve got everything under control. Right? You always do. How could I ever doubt you,” she asked leaning down to kiss his lips softly. “My men need a big breakfast today. I’ll cook you anything you want. Then again, you already know I’m willing to do anything for you my love. Take advantage of me,” she told him as she threw herself on the bed with a smile. “Use me as your desires see fit. Force me to clean. Make me cook. Take my body and ravage me,” she continued, clearly being overdramatic. “James, my love, my husband, my….brother. I haven’t thought of you in that sense in a long time, but you are. You are all of those things and so much more.” Her fingers traced along his lips as she looked at him. “I love you James,” she told him before leaning up and kissing him. She was curious about what had happened while she slept, but that could wait. Right now she wanted this time alone with her husband.

Chloe hadn’t slept much if any. She rested on the floor curled up in a ball, trying to make herself disappear. The dog’s cum had leaked from her body. She could feel how sticky she was. No shower, no bath, would ever wash the stench of that beast from her body. She was only glad James had not tied her down face first, forcing her to look at the dog while he fucked her. His breath would have been right in her face. The smell would have been overpowering. Chloe swayed, rocking as best she could on her side, while hugging her knees. Her face was streaked with tears, both from last night and this morning. She convinced herself to not make a sound, to not anger James or anyone else. There was no way she could survive being fucked by the dog or anyone else in that house again. ‘Just please leave me alone.’ That thought kept running through her mind as she listening, trying to hear if anyone was approaching, but all she heard was the deep breathing of the dog outside the laundry room door.

Gabby had slept, but sometime before the sun came up, she had awoken. The attic was dark, but as the sun had made it’s way across the sky, breathing life into the new day, the attic slowly became illuminated with a soft glow. No one had come up there to check on her, to offer her food, for any reason whatsoever, and Gabby was fine with that. She didn’t want them to come for her. As if in a trance, she began to move, sitting up. Sliding from the rugs, she moved over to a stack of boxes. Protruding from the top of the top box, she saw a silk scarf. Gabby knew what this box was. Her mother had collected them for a while, going through a phase. The box was full of scarves of every color, of various materials. Gabby pulled the box down, letting it land on the floor. It was light enough it wouldn’t make a sound. She just needed to reach inside it. As fresh tears streaked down her face, she set out with what she wanted to do. Tying each scarf end to end, she began to make a rope. Glancing up as she pulled the knot tight on the scarf she had in hand, she eyed the beam in the roof. ‘I’m getting out of here today.’

James returned the kiss, enjoying the presence of Callie, still so very much in love, and attracted to her all these years later. She was still perfect to his eyes in ways that no other woman was. His hand came around to gather her under him, brign them closer to one another. There was some lost time to make up for after all. He was deepening the kiss, his hand trailing lower along her body when he heard the buzzing of his phone going off. He broke away from Callie with an irritated sigh, and checked the phone. It was on his side table, WIlliam must have been possessed of the forethought to leave it there. He groaned, seenig the number for his boss, and answered it.

"Yeah Bill?" He sighed into the phone, sitting on the edge of the bed and fighting hte urge to hang up the phone and just get back to Callie.
"James, hey, I know you weren't looking to be disturbed, but...we need you here man. We're backed up brutally and if we don't get this cleared out before days end we're going to lose the contract. I'm calling everyone in for it. So...I need you here to help crack heads and keep people on task." The voice was his boss all right, adn James did have to admit that it was a good idea. Important.
"Okay, I'll be there soon."
"Nowish would be good. Like...I need you here in twenty minutes James. You're the only one that can help me get the crews in order, so...fast please."
"Right." James hung up the phone, and groaned.

"I have to go in to work Callie. No idea for how long I'll be gone. With some luck it'll only be a few hours." He lay back on the bed, his head beside her, eyes turned to look at her. "So you know, and aren't surprised...William brought Sophie home. She's a willing participant in everything, and...safely devoted to both him and this family in general. Chloe finally snapped, and I'll be sending her home soon. I don't think there's much left of her to cause trouble, and I have enough leverage on her to be confident in that. So while I'm gone you might want to drop in to let them know you're aware of things, and how this is going to work from your side." James told her, letting out another sigh. It was inevitiable, he was of course going to ahve to get back to work sooner or later, but he had hoped it might wait until Gabby had come around. He rolled onto his front, adn then kissed Callie again, hot, passionate, hungry, before pulling away with an effort, knowing how easy it would be to get drawn back into her charms. he made his escape fro the room, a bundle of work clothes in hand.

Callie hated to see him go. She had hated hearing the name Bill. It had to happen though. James would have to go back to work. Life would return to some semblance of normal. Granted it would never be as it was before. Far too much had happened. She and William had shared their awakening, and now Sophie was apparently on board with everything. ‘Great. Another woman to share William and James with.’ Callie couldn’t stop the thought from entering her mind. James had mentioned Chloe finally snapping, and she couldn’t help but wonder why. It was that curiosity that finally made her move and leave the warmth and comfort of the bed. She carefully picked out clothes that were comfortable and not unlike her normal attire. Ever since she was a teenager, Callie liked the comfort of jean shorts and a tee shirt. She wasn’t trying to remain perpetually young. It was simply what felt good on her in every way. Of course, it also reminded her of the summer she and James became so much more than brother and sister.

She didn’t want to disturb William and Sophie just yet. So she turned and headed down to visit with Chloe. She wanted to see exactly what was left of her. James had said there wasn’t much of her left to cause trouble with. It was shocking to see Ger’s dog standing guard. Callie tilted her head and gave him a smile. “Hey there boy. Whatcha doing down here huh? You playing guard dog?” She scratched his head before grabbing his collar and urging him to move. When she opened the door and stepped inside, Callie flipped the light switch illuminating a sad sight. Chloe was naked and balled up on her side on the floor. She hugged her knees tight and peered through her matted hair at Callie. Callie could feel the fear radiating from her. “What on earth….did they….did he do to you Chloe? What did you do?” Chloe shook her head. At first, Callie didn’t think she was going to answer, but then the girl spoke up. “I tried….to get away. James….caught me. I thought..the cops..were coming, but they didn’t. James..tied me up, and then he..let the dog..fuck me.” Callie’s eyes widened as she took a step back away from her. “He made me pick..which hole..the dog got..the second time. I didn’t want to, but he..would have fucked..my pussy again. So I..opened..my mouth..for him. I knew..I couldn’t take..that thing..again..with his dick..in my pussy.” Callie was horrified. “My James, my husband, let a dog….fuck you….Chloe?” Callie shook her head as the girl cried. “I’m going to get you some clothes Chloe, and then I’m driving you home.” “NO,” Chloe shouted. “James said..if I didn’t make him mad..he would take me home. If I’m gone..he’ll get mad at me, and he’ll let the dog have me again. No please Callie. Don’t do this. Please.” Chloe moved as she pleaded, grabbing Callie’s ankles. “Chloe! It will be alright! I will tell my husband I did this, and that you begged me not to. You will not receive his anger for this. I promise.” Chloe released her, sobbing into the floor. “It’s alright. I’ll return for you soon. Just….try to calm down. Alright?” Callie left the room, leaving the light on. Her stomach turned as she saw the dog outside the room. “You beast,” she snarled at him. “Upstairs! Right now,” she pointed. The dog was clearly unhappy with her command, but even he was smart enough not to say no. She closed the door to the stairs leading down to the basement, leaving him there, before heading upstairs. Callie was going to find her something to wear. Perhaps Sophie had packed a bag when she came. Gabby’s clothes would fit her, but Callie wanted her to be comfortable. Maybe Chloe would be more at ease in clothes that did not belong to someone in this family.

She knocked on William’s door softly and pushed it open. “Baby I hate to wake you, but I have a question. Sophie, do you have spare clothes that I can lend to Chloe?” She remembered James’ words and offered them both a smile. “Your father told me everything William. I know you’re a willing participant Sophie, and I welcome into our family. I’m so delighted that you’re here. Chloe, on the other hand, is not a willing participant, and I want her dressed so I can drive her home. Don’t,” she began, lifting a hand to silence any protest William might give her. “I will handle James. That poor girl has been through enough, and she’s clearly terrified of James. So Sophie do you have anything I can offer her?” Sophie nodded. “Yes ma’am. In fact, that bag over there is all her things,” she told her pointing it out. “Thank you dear. I’ll make sure she gets this. I know you’re concerned William, but I’ve handled your father angry before. I’ve never him so mad I couldn’t handle him. This will be fine."

William heard what callie was saying. Letting Chloe go now was...honestly, he doubted it would be very different than what James had in mind. With everything that had happened, he just couldn't see keeping Chloe here much longer anyway. Especially after what had happened to her. While William hadn't been there, he could draw a few ideas. And frankly, he knew what he'd have done.
"Callie." He called to her as she was turning to the bag. William untangled himself from Sophie so he could sit up, letting the sheet fall off of his torso. He smiled at her, the beginnings of a plan coming into hs mind. "Chloe will keep for awhile. She's not going anywhere." He slid off the bed, still naked, and strode towards her with a certain amount of deliberation.

"I didn't see you at all yesterday. And Sophie is new to this whole thing." He was close, his hand landing on her shoulder lightly, turning her to look at him. "Why don't you stay? We could use the company." He said quietly, looking her in the eye, those bright, vivid green eyes that were a match to his own. He had the moment once again of understanding why James had done what he did. It might not have been teh choice William would have made, but he knew that the temptation would have been there. "You know how much I love our time together. There's so much you have to offer." He breathed this last, right beside her ear, before planting a gentle kiss on her cheek, then drawing back to softly kiss her, but with the promise that there was more to be had.

He stepped away from her, his hand sliding along her arm, to her hand, giving her a tug towards the bed, before sitting down beside Sophie, the presence of the two women clearly having an effect on him, his cock fully erect. He had that same smile on his face that he'd had before the times he'd pinned Callie to the wall to have his way with her. It was promising. Asking. Needing.
"Come to us." William offered, extanding one hand to her, the other resting on Sophie.

Callie knew that look. It was THE look. James had given her that same look countless times, and now William seemed to have learned well from his father exactly how to get her attention. Had taken a seat on the bed with Sophie, and while Callie had felt a pull to join them, she also wanted to do what she thought was the right thing. Chloe would keep, but the poor girl didn’t deserve to keep in the conditions she was in. She certainly didn’t deserve to be forced to stay in their home another second. She wanted William. Knowing that Sophie was onboard with everything going on under their roof made her curious. She wanted to see just how….willing….this girl really was. The combination of her desires for her son and the possibilities of this new, young woman in the room had Callie aroused. Her hard nipples pressing against the fabric of her white tee shirt was proof of that. Still, she wanted to get Chloe home and away from there before James returned.

“William, I….,”
“Please Callie,” Sophie called out to her softly. “Come to us. Join us.” She sat up in bed, allowing the sheet to fall down her body as William had done. Her firm breasts were exposed to Callie. Sophie’s nipples matched Callie’s. Callie’s eyes instantly fell on them. Sophie rested her hand atop William’s and smiled. “James has already spent some time with me. Won’t you join us? I love pleasing William. I’d like to learn how you please him. Maybe I could please you as well.” Sophie moved her hand from his, snaking her arm around his. Turning to him, she pressed her lips to his, her breast brushing against his arm. Callie felt a sudden surge through her body, and she knew resisting this was pointless. “Have you..sucked..his cock,” she asked taking a step forward. The kiss ended, as Sophie wanted to answer her. “Yes ma’am. I’m still learning though. William’s cock..was my first. His father is just as much of a challenge.” Callie smiled. “I know.” Sophie faced her, ripping her gaze from William. “Teach me. Show me how you do it.”

Callie slipped on the bed at William’s feet. “Urge him back first. Make sure this is what he wants, and he’s so much like his father. He will always want to feel a woman’s mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock.” Sophie grinned. With her lips pressed to his once more, she moved her body, used her body to nudge him back. The sheet no longer containing her body, Callie got a good look at her ass. She swallowed hard wanting to feel her, taste her, but all in good time. “To utterly please a man, I like to kiss along his legs. It builds the anticipation. He,” she began to softly kiss along his muscles at his ankles, alternating between his legs. His calf muscles and along his knees her lips touched him. “Knows that the lips touching him,” she paused, her tongue swirling on his skin at his knees,” will soon be tasting his shaft. He likes knowing that. He wants that.” Up she kissed, her hands gently resting on the bed. She kissed his thighs. Callie was in no rush. “There’s no need to be in a hurry Sophie. You’ve got time. He wants you to savor him, to allow your kiss, your touch, to linger. Even once you’ve bathed his body in kisses, don’t attack his cock. Not yet.” Callie’s lips slowly touched his balls, suckling them gently. “Never forget these. They hold his precious seed. Show them attention Sophie. Here. Join me.” Sophie wasted no time. She was on her knees beside him, lowering her face. Right beside his mother, she began to suckle his balls. Her eyes locked with Callie’s. Both women used their tongues to touch him as they drew him in, sharing him. “Good girl Sophie,” Callie whispered to her, reluctantly giving him up. “Now lick him, building up his anticipation even more. Trace your tongue up and along the underside of his cock to the very tip where you want to flick your tongue across him.” She began do exactly as she described. Her tongue moved along William’s cock. Sophie had given up his balls as well, and she was completely taken by Callie and her mouth on her son’s cock. When Callie finished, she fought the urge to suck William’s cock, but she wanted to watch Sophie complete the very same action she had just done. The girl knew what Callie wanted and followed through. “Good Sophie. Very good. Now when you put his cock in your mouth, you already know to suck. They love that. Never move too fast. Slow can be just as mind blowing to him. Your tongue should swirl along his shaft. Always keep your tongue against him. It may feel like it will gag you, but you will learn when you are close to that point. You will also learn to open the back of your throat up to him to accept him. It takes time Sophie and practice. Something you have all you could desire here. Take my son.” Sophie listened and nodded to her words. She didn’t have to be told twice to take his cock. “That’s it,” Callie told her as she began to push him down her throat. “Swallow against him. Make your throat tight around him. Take a deep breath and push. Want it Sophie. Want to take him.” She placed her hand on the back of her head, guiding her to a slow rhythm. “Time your breaths. Learn when to breathe and when to swallow. Keep your tongue moving.” Sophie complied. Callie could only hope she was doing as instructed. Unable to resist, she moved her hand from Sophie, and lowered her mouth to his balls. Both women tasted him, worked his body, and both wanted the same thing. They both wanted to please him.

William smiled as both women were on the floor, Callie moving surely and with a wealth of experience to her. Sophie seemed an eager student, and Callie was teaching her to build the moment, the anticipation of everything. It was a good lesson really. Left to his own devices William wasn't much for patience and subtlety. He wanted something, and he took it or got it quickly. But when Callie wanted to draw things out...oh, then he had an experience unlike anything he'd had before. Each time Callie had taken the reigns from him and led, it had been something...spectacular.

But having both women working at once...that was something that he'd never experienced. He let out a shuddering breath as they both worked on his balls, the feeling so different than what he was used to, so different than what he'd expected. And utterly mind blowing.

He fought faint tremors of arousal as Callie worked on him, then passed him over to Sophie, who copied her movements. It was hard to stay still. The whole situation was different. He wanted to grab her head, force thigns faster, brutalize her...but he wanted Callie to teach her, make Sophie better at what she did. The idea of a lover with Sophie's blind enthusiasm and Callie skills was...intoxicating. He watched as Callie guided Sophie onto his cock, guided her in the pacing, and he let his head tilt back in a wordless groan, his legs tensing up at the feeling. One of his feet curled against the ground, and he felt the other moving to match as Callie moved down to take his balls in her mouth. His mouth opened, and he pant a moment, trying to find a balance for this, and finding it hard to achieve. He looked down, seeing Sophie's eyes, and Callie's lower. He could scarcely process it it, he only nodded, adn gave another groan as he foced himself to relax.

His hand trailed down to rest on Sophie's head, and he had to fight off another wave of tensing up as he felt ehr swallow on his cock, just like Callie had the first time they'd been together. His other hand rest on Callie's cheek, a gentle encouragement for her to keep goin, that he was loving the moment. he wanted things, wanted to say somethign to them both, but it only emerged as a strangled sound that was purely animal. It called for more.

Callie looked up at the gentle touch from her son. His hand soft, warm, and conveying to her the truth that he enjoyed, that he wanted her affections to continue. That alone, that one fact, was worth more than anything to her. William had a willing, young girl feasting on his cock, and in that moment, his eyes were connected with hers’. She loved him more than ever in that moment that she wished she could freeze, and yet as the seconds slipped through her fingers, she knew she would never forget the love she felt then. It fueled her, making her want to please him, but there was so much more than that she wanted.

Callie let him slip from her mouth as she listened to contented groans coming from Sophie. The girl was devouring him, pushing him deeper into her throat than even Callie thought possible. Sophie was new, inexperienced, and yet she took William’s member with the talent of a seasoned professional. It was clear in her actions, in how eager she was, that she did so with love. There was no fear in this girl. She was nothing like Chloe, only taking her actions to simply avoid the anger, the wrath of James. Sophie didn’t view her situation as one of dire. She viewed her situation, William, being here with his family as a pleasure, an honor, and it was one she was going to enjoy. Her hand slowly rested on Sophie’s back, gently urging her to keep going. “That’s it. Take him Sophie. Taste him. Pleasure him, but let him know you’re getting just as much enjoyment from this as he is. Groan against him. Let her sounds vibrate along his shaft. Good girl. Use your hands. Massage his balls. That’s it. You’re doing so perfect. He’s almost ready.” Callie had a plan. It had formulated in her mind as his eyes bore into hers’, and it was time to put it into motion. Literally.

She took Sophie by the shoulders gently, and pulled her back from William’s erect cock. As her lips glided away from him, they both gazed his impressive length, tall and hard. “Do you want it,” she asked Sophie softly. “Yes,” she replied. “Are you ready for him? Are you wet enough?” Sophie blushed. The question so blunt seemed so odd coming from William’s mother. Callie was a woman she never thought she would discuss anything like this with, much less while it pertained to her own son. “I,” she began, stuttering. “It’s okay,” Callie told her, slipping behind her. “Straddle him Sophie. Sit just like I am, but don’t put his cock inside you yet. Do it now.” Sophie only nodded before she allowed her eyes to find William as she moved into place. Her legs were aside his, just as Callie sat. Callie hugged his legs with her own. The heat from both girl’s must have been intense on William’s body. Callie was sure of it. Lifting on her knees, she kissed Sophie’s shoulder, her lips lingering as she looked down at William. Her hand snaked around Sophie’s waist drawing a gasp from her. Callie continued on until she felt her navel. A smile played on her lips as she watched her son. Further she moved until her fingers found Sophie’s pussy. Callie wasted no time delving inside the girl, making Sophie tremble. “That’s it baby. I feel good. Don’t I?” Sophie cried out, unable to remain quiet. Callie had no intentions of making her cum though. No. She simply wanted to gage how wet the girl was. Feeling her moisture on her fingers, she pulled them free from her warm sex and brought them to Sophie’s lips. “Smell your arousal. It’s so sweet Sophie. Go ahead. Taste yourself. Be a good girl.” Sophie leaned forward slightly, suckling Callie’s fingers like a starving animal clinging to the life sustaining substance that coated her fingers. “She’s such a good girl William. I want to taste her….after you’ve cum inside her.” Callie flashed him a wicked smile. “Now, put his cock inside you Sophie. Hold him as you lift up, line him up with your hot pussy, and sink down on him.” Sophie’s eyes almost seemed hazed over. She was in a trance of sorts, driven by both of them. Her hand reached for his cock, feeling his pulse slightly. Sophie shivered as she lifted up, aided by Callie’s guiding hands. “That’s it,” she encouraged her softly. William’s cock touched her lips, and Sophie sighed. “That’s it. Now….sink down slowly. Let him fill you, stretch you, claim what is his again.” Her knees gave, and Sophie began to impale herself on William’s length. She grunted, feeling consumed by him. “I can’t,” she whimpered, stopping just shy of taking all of him. “Yes you can baby,” Callie comforted her. “I know he’s big. Believe me I know, but you can. Let him stretch him. Let his tip press against your deepest..core..begging for entry. You can do it.” Callie placed one hand on Sophie’s hip. The other she rested on her belly, and gently she began to push the girl down. Sophie gasped loudly, leaning her head back, feeling William deeply inside her. Her hands lifted. She no longer held his body, using him as a brace to keep from sinking down completely on his cock. “That’s it, “ Callie cooed, not stopping until she knew Sophie was flush with William’s body. “Now move your hips. Slowly, gently at first. There’s no need to lift your body from his. Grind into him. Like this.” Her hand left her belly, and Callie held her by her hips, showing her, teaching her, how to work William’s length. “That’s it. Push down hard and hold.” Sophie groaned. “I know. He’s so deep. Let him feel every inch of your passage baby. That’s it. You’re doing so good.” “I wanna cum,” Sophie moaned. Callie smiled, her eyes meeting William’s. “That’s up to him. Do you want her to come baby? Do you want to hold her hips with me and fuck her deeply? Do you want to take her hard baby? Do you want to push through that final door..into her core?"

William had long sensed a kind of...fear from Callie if the subject of Chloe was brought up, a kind of feeling that William hadn't been blind to. He didn't know the exact specifics of it, but he had to admit that at this moment, with everyone here, there was no trace of that. Perhaps whatever had been bothering Callie wasn't being set off by Sophie. William felt her absence as she moved away from him, he almost said something, but lost his sense of urgency when Sophie pulled him deeper into her throat. He gave a small gasp at the feeling, leaning back onto the bed, his head tilting back. He knew that he was going to be close soon. He had to be. Too much stimulation. And then there was a sense of absence, and his head tilted up to see Callie pulling Sophie off. There was a moment of anger, disappointment, but he quashed it down, trusting that if Callie had stopped her, there was a reason for it.

William couldn't take his eyes off of the two women, looking as Callie guided Sophie over him. He honestly wasn't sure what was coming next whether Callie was going to take him to show her, or just guide her through it. His eyes flicked to Callie as the woman kissed Sophie's shoulder, reached around her. The sound of desperate arousal from Sophie as Callie probed her, William wanted to move in, get the process started up again, but he had to trust Callie. He may never see a moment like this again, Callie so eager to help. He was almost mesmerized by the way Callie was guiding Sophie bringing her around to what was happening. There was a flash in his mind, an image of Callie in this same position, but guiding Gabby, bringing them close again. Then it was gone as he felt Sophie drawing him into her. He felt himself tensing, wanting to thrust into her, ravage her blind in an instant, but he refrained. This had to be right. That whimpering tone, everything William had hoped for, wanted to here that level of almost desperate surrender to her own limits, and then to be able to push past it.

Fully sheathed in her, William could feel her, feel what Callie was talking about, feel that there was another level to thing, another step to take. Sophie's inner core, the very heart of the act they were in the middle of. He had expected Callie to guide her back off of that point, but was instead showing Sophie how to work him without changing the penetration, and he let out a ragged sigh at the feeling of it, only imagining what it must be like for her. He heard the words, heard her desire, and then heard Callie handing it all off to him, all of it in his hands, his will now. His hands left the bed, moving with what seemed like painful slowness, but he wanted this to be right, to work. It was all like a dream.

"Not yet." He breathed, looking into Sophie's eyes, trusting, demanding. "She can't come yet." His hands landed on Callie's, strong but gentle, agreeing but insistant all the same. He drew in a breath, adjusting his grip and hips, and moving along with Callie's motions. Until he lifted just slightly, feeling that moment coming, that perfect location that he'd been wanting, that they'd been so close to. And with a rush he pulled her down. His own back went tight at the sudden feeling of her inner core wrapping the head of his cock tighter than he had ever imagined, reaching deeper than he had ever managed before. He gave a gasp, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he eased himself back a little, and then pushed in again, feeling himself starting to pulse in the depths of her feeling his cock push just that little bit deeper, all but impaling her on his length, and then giving a massive shudder as he started to come, shooting directly up into her womb, nothing between them this time. "Come for me." He gasped out to her, teeth grit, and one hand curling around Callie's, taking her hand in his, no longer using it on Sophie, but a declaration, silently, that he knew that this could only have been done with her.

Not yet. Callie’s eyes widened as she heard the words slip from her son’s mouth. She felt his hands atop her own, and her lips gave way to a wide smirk. She felt her son moving, watched him adjusting his body, and there was no doubt. William was taking the reigns she so willingly handed him, and he was plotting his own path. She knew the destination. Everyone in the room knew the destination. They were on a collision course with the inevitable, and none of them wanted to stop. Callie’s heart pounded in her chest. Sophie was powerless to move as his cock speared up inside her, sending sensations throughout her body that she was a prisoner to. The moment was intense. Callie almost held her breath, waiting for the moment that was just one heartbeat away.

Her eyes followed her son as she felt Sophie writhing against her, leaning against her for support, searching for some way to be able to take all of William with ease, but Sophie’s body would find no such help. Her walls were stretched as the tip of his cock smashed against her tightly closed cervix. She felt full as her hips were slowly becoming paralyzed from the pure, raw feelings he was flooding her body with. Callie breathed in sync with the battered girl. Her pussy lips glistening from her arousal, and her clit swollen, begging for relief. She wanted to scream out to him, to beg him to….Even the words alluded her mind. Sophie’s thoughts were becoming as weak as her body. Her hands lifted, allowing the cool air to kiss her sweat painted skin. She shuddered at the rush of coolness that raised the skin on her arms creating tiny bumps.

Callie, never taking her eyes from her son, saw the moment, and pushed Sophie down along with her son. Sophie cried out, finding her voice and giving it to the feelings William was showering her with. Her fists clenched as her eyes opened wide. She rested her head back on Callie, starring up at the ceiling. To say it hurt would have been and understatement, but it was a sweet pain that tortured Sophie. She wanted it to end, but at the same time, her body craved it. William’s words were so sweet, so strong, so commanding, as he ordered her to cum, and Sophie wanted to comply. His cock pressed past her last resistance to him, granting his access to her depths. It was yet another barrier, another door, that William had pushed open and passed right through. Sophie felt his warmth filling her. William had cum, and this time there was nothing between them. His seed was being deposited directly inside her. It was a powerful thought, one that drew a smile to her dry lips. Slowly closing her eyes, Sophie felt her body finally giving in to him, obeying his words. Her pussy clamped down on him tight as her hands lowered, falling limp at her sides. Callie felt the girl relax, knowing the pleasure was consuming her and guiding her further down the path of bliss. She laced her fingers with William’s. She didn’t speak to him. There was no need really. He knew how she felt about him. This was something she didn’t regret doing for him, with him. He was her son, her lover, and she would do anything for him. “That’s it baby,” she whispered to Sophie, knowing she was cumming all over William’s member. “Give it to him. Give him your cum baby.” Sophie could feel William able to slide a bit deeper inside her as she began to come down from her climax. She whimpered slightly. Callie smiled, knowing the feeling must be exquisite. “He’s so much deeper now baby. Isn’t he? Baby. Do you want….a baby with my son? Would you like him to put a baby inside of your belly sweet Sophie?” Callie had no idea if that was even something William wanted, but the thought did cross her mind about her having his baby. It was one that was so delicious she couldn’t keep her mouth shut. “I wouldn’t mind my belly swelling with his child.”

William felt his fingers entwined with Callie, knew that it was a contact that carried mroe meaning than most would assume. But it was clear to him. He was relaxing on the bed, feeling Sophie all but spasming on his member, knowing she'd likely hit the highest high of her life in that moment, and he was riding it along with her. It was close, so very close, to the high moments with Callie, but there was that level of mild seperation, the knowing that Sophie didn't know him in the same way, that no woman ever could no him like Callie. But maybe, in time, Sophie could come close. Or Gabby. Or both. he was not a greedy man by nature, but he had images of himself being nearly buried under all three of them, pleasing all of them, and being pleased by them all.

But something cut through the fantasy.

A child? Sophie was on the pill, he was sure of it, he hadn't met many girls her age that weren't. But then, even if she was, there was always that chance, wasn't there? He had the thought of what might come of a child, if it was a son would he raise him to be like he was, only sooner than James and Callie had risked? If a daughter...how soon would they introduce her to this kind of life? The thought made him curious, and also made him excited. It would be a whole new world of sexuality to explore. He pushed the thought from his mind. They still had to deal with Gabby, get her under control. And then...who knew what they might find, what levels of enjoyment they might get to? And besides, he had a deal with Callie to make good on. He had to meet with Ger, bring him into the fold. Callie, after all, deserved a new partner that would be blessed with enthusiasm. He might be a bit shell shocked the first time she came onto him, but William had confidence that he would rally quickly enough.

His hand trailed along Sophie's side,the tightness around his cock still keeping him hard inside fo her, and he had the thought of simply ravaging her blind where she sat, but a simple look at her showed that she was all but bliyzed out of her mind from what they'd just done. He gently tilted her onto the bed, letting her fall onto it while he carefully extracted himself from her. He left her on her back as he stood, and looked at Callie with a smiled. His cock stood erect and he wanted to completel the moment.
"On your knees. I haven't forgotten about you. And you deserve to feel as much as I can give you." He told her, releasing her hand as he finished.

Callie smiled at her son. He stood there, naked and erect. He was perfect, every bit as much as James was at that age, and she wanted him just as much. She slipped to her knees, her eyes full of adoration as she looked up at him. “Yes baby. I’ll do exactly as you want.” She didn’t want for his order. There was only one reason why he would want her on her knees in front of him. Callie wanted to taste him and Sophie’s juices mixed together. She leaned forward taking the tip of his cock in her mouth and paused. It was a sight she hoped he liked, his mother with his cock in her mouth. Moaning her approval, Callie continued to take him, knowing that soon enough he would reach the back of her throat and she would struggle to take him. Still, it was something she longed to do.

In the attic, Gabby had been working on her scarf rope. She found a small, heavy object to tie the other end to. It would take her several attempts, but finally she managed to throw it over the beam. The heavy, small statue of a horse hit the floor hard. So hard in fact, Callie looked towards the ceiling. Pulling her mouth from William’s member she whispered, “Sounds like Gabby is on the move.” Callie knew it had to be her. There was no one else in the house that it could be. Chloe wouldn’t dare venture that far up, and James was at work. “Maybe we should go check on her,” Callie concluded reluctantly. “I do not want her getting into more trouble with your father.” She couldn’t help but recall the fact that James had already whipped Gabby once before to the point she needed time to recover. If he did that again, Gabby would certainly be lost to them for good, and that was something Callie wanted to avoid. The plan, the hope, was to bring closer into the family’s way of life, not push her further away . Callie rose from the floor, giving William a smile. It was clear Sophie wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon. The girl had reached heights of pleasure she didn’t even know existed.

Upstairs Gabby took the end of the scarves and tied it off, using a supporting beam as an anchor. Finding a chair, she moved it over to the beam and stood up in it. Her fingers worked to fashion a noose of sorts, and slipped it around her neck. Rocking the chair back and forth, she worked to build up enough momentum to knock it over. It crashed to the floor, and she felt the scarf tighten around her neck. Gabby made no move to stop the silk from choking the life from her. When the chair hit the floor in the attic, Callie looked up again. Her expression quickly changed to concern. “I don’t want her destroying anything up there. Our family memories may not mean anything to her, but they still mean the world to me, and if she ruins anything, your father will punish her.” As she spoke, Callie was already on her way down the hall and towards the door. She threw the door open and headed up the stairs, but the sight she saw when she reached the top made her freeze in her tracks. Gabby’s naked form was swinging slightly. There was no movement, no signs of life, nothing. Just Gabby. “Gabby,” her mother screamed rushing towards her. Without a second though, she wrapped her arms around her body and lifted as much as she could. “William! Help me! Cut her down! Do something! Please! Not like this Gabby!” Callie couldn’t help but wonder had they pushed their daughter too far. “Please Gabby! I’m sorry!”

She felt the tension release as William managed to get her free somehow. It felt like her body floated over to the pile of blankets and rugs. It was the same pile that William had made love to Gabby upon, but Callie had no idea of that. “Gabby,” she whispered, caressing her daughter’s face. Her parted lips gave way to a cough, and Callie closed her eyes with a deep sigh of relief. “Oh Gabby don’t ever do that again. I’m so sorry,” she told her daughter before she began kissing her face. “Out,” Gabby mustered her voice soft. “I want….out.” Callie knew it then. They had pushed her too far, but there was literally no other way. If Gabby got out, she would take them all down in her wake. “Oh baby. I know you’re hurting. Please, let mommy make it all better.” Callie’s instincts began to take over. All of them. Her mothering instincts as well as the sexual being she was. Her lips kissed the tears that had formed on Gabby’s cheeks away while her hands gently grazed along her skin. She knew exactly how to touch her to draw tiny bumps along her skin. At first, Gabby whimpered, almost whining, wanting her mother to stop, but there was something in her touch. It felt….good. Callie knew it would. Gabby hated what her father had done to her. She detested this arrangement, this deal, she was now forced to go through, but her body would still react to something that felt good. In fact, her mind craved it. It was an escape. Callie knew that fact all too well. It was one that had helped her so many years ago. That window of feeling good had opened with James, and it was through it that she found pleasure beyond anything she had ever imagined. It was that pleasure that had drawn her so far into being in love with him. All Gabby had to do was find that same window. Callie could read all the signs. Her breathing had slowed. Gabby’s body had relaxed. She could see her nipples hardening. The way she rubbed her thighs together before pressing them together let Callie know exactly what was going on between her legs. Her hands rested on Gabby’s thighs, not prying them open, but in a reassuring manner. “Mommy’s here. Let me help you baby.” Gabby’s confusion was shinning in her eyes as she looked at her mother. Callie hadn’t looked for William. As much as she loved her son, right now was about making her daughter feel better. Though Gabby knew all of this was wrong, her mind was desperate to escape what was happening to her. She longed for something that felt good, just as she had done before with William. “M-Mom,” she uttered softly. “Yes baby. That’s it.” Callie knew it. She could feel the surrender slowly gripping her daughter’s body. It was so sweet. Her hands moved to part her daughter’s legs, allowing her to feel her sex. There was such warmth coming from her. Callie’s smile widened at her daughter. “Let mommy taste you baby. I want to make it all better.” Skillfully, gracefully, Callie moved down her body, leaving a trail of kisses as she went, never letting her daughter’s skin not feel her touch in some way. When she reached her destination, with her eyes looking up at her daughter’s near limp form, she pressed her lips to her pussy. Bringing her gaze back down, Callie sighed. “Your poor pussy baby. Your daddy has really been fucking you. You’re probably so sore. I’ll be gentle. I want you to cum for me baby.” It was only then that Callie looked to William. Spreading Gabby’s pussy open, she leaned in, her tongue lapping at her clit while she looked at her son. As if she knew, Gabby brought her gaze to meet William as well. She looked tired, and yet the look of bliss was apparent. With parted lips, she exhaled slowly, her green eyes locked on him as she felt her mother’s tongue begin to explore her. Callie didn’t use her fingers. Not yet. She didn’t need to. What a woman liked was something she knew. A sharp gasp, and Gabby tilted her head back further, still looking at William. Her eyes were inviting, even if her mouth didn’t express it. She looked at his naked form. The memories of him taking her swept through her mind, and she didn’t want him to leave. No. In fact, it was quite the opposite. Gabby’s hand slowly reached for him.

It was slow torture how Callie moved for him, how she brought herself close to him exactly the way he'd thought she would, exactly like he'd wanted her too. Sophie was enthusiastic and had developed her skills quickly, the last time in no small part because Callie had shown her trhe way. But there was nothing that beat the raw drive and experience that Callie brought to the fore. William let out a slow, pleased breath as his eyes closed faintly as her work, before he looked up at the same sound. When she suggested going to take a look William had to fight the urge to simply slam her face into his hips and fuck her face as violently as he could.

But she wasn't wrong. And William did have to temper himself a lilttle.

As Callie moved off, William followed her, pausing a run a hand along Sophie's side, feeling that skin, suppressing the urge to fuck her again regardless of her condition. He highly doubted she'd mind. But Callie had wanted him to come with her. There was a flicker of thought that made him wonder if maybe he should put on some shorts and not simply arrive to see Gabby stark naked and clearly aroused. But that was something to worry about later, because right now Callie wanted him nearby, and frankly he didn't want any delays for when he got back to things with her. He was good for another two or three times yet at the rate he was going.

Then he heard Callie shouting. he pounded up the steps, seeing Gabby was...in the midst of hanging from the rafter. William didn't hesitate, he plowed forward, tracking his eyes around for something he could use. When nothing sharp was instantly obvious, he leapt to the makeshift rope, adn grabbed it, dragging it down, easing the tension off of Gabby, and seizing one of the knots. Gabby had done her work well, but he forced his finger intot he nkot, and pried it loose. He let off the rope, letting the remainder whip away over the rafter and onto the floor.

William watched as Callie started to try and console Gabby, try adn bring her back around. And then things took a turn he hadn't expected. He could only stare, and whatever stiffness he'd lost at the sight of Gabby hanging from the roof was returning swiftly as he watched Callie working on Gabby. It was a sight he knew was going to never forget. When Gabby turned her eyes to him, those green eyes that were such a presence in their family, a mark of who they were, and knew that as much as he loved his time with Sophie, there was something about staring in the eye of someone just like him that always drew him back. The slow extension of her hand to him was the last bit of invitation that he needed, and he approached her slowly. He took her hand in his own, holding her there a moment before he moved closer, bringing his lips down to hers, a gentle but insistant kiss to her, tasting her like he had the last time, remembering it all so well.

One of his hands trailed along her body, finding her breast and massaging it firmly, drawing her nipple into his finres to tweak it, before switching to the other breast. He broke away from her lips a moment, kissing her neck, then back to her lips again. His knees where beside her head, needing that distance to get close to her. He drew her hand, still in his, to his cock, setting her fingers to his length, and freeing his hand to go after both of her breasts at once. No sense in letting Callie be the only one to try and make her feel better.

William was there. He wasn’t there because he was forcing himself on Gabby. He was there because she wanted him there. Callie had watched as her daughter reached for him, inviting him closer. Gabby practically glowed as she sought out the touch of her brother. When his lips pressed against hers’, Callie couldn’t help but remember when she finally gave in to James. It was magical, and now she was able to see the same moment unfold before her. Her heart leapt, soaring into the rafters that her daughter had just hung from. Gabby’s juices tasted so much sweeter now. Perhaps it was just the moment. Perhaps it was William’s kiss that made Gabby’s nectar so much more delicious. Whatever it was, Callie lapped at her savoring every drop.

Her fingers spread her daughter open a bit more, drawing a soft moan from her lips as William placed her hand on his shaft. It was a sight that made Callie wet, more so than she already was. The way Gabby squirmed was having a rapid and clear effect on Callie. She wanted to speak, to let her children know how pleased she was with both of them, how erotic she found the moment, but that would mean leaving Gabby’s clit alone, and that was more of a sacrifice than she was willing to make. It would leave them both wanting. Instead her eyes looked up to her son. He was so close, enjoying his sister. Callie knew he wanted Sophie. She knew he wanted her, but there would always be something about Gabby. It wasn’t the forbidden fruit. Everything about the relationships he had formed so far was forbidden in some way or another. His mother, raping Sophie, raping Chloe, all taboo. Gabby was no exception, and yet she was exceptional to him. William was his father in so many ways, and she knew the lust, the passion, that James felt for her all too well. It was then she had a thought of James. This was a moment he would enjoy, and in time, he would have his chance, but for now, it was the three of them.

Gabby had come alive beneath William’s affections. His mouth, his tongue, his touch all making her body temperature rise. Her actions had not been forgotten, and at first, she wished she had succeeded. Now, with his touch, her mother’s warm mouth bathing her pussy with warm breath and tender care, getting out of the deal was the last thing on her mind. A smile played on her lips just before they parted and she moaned loud enough for both of them to hear easily. Her knees fell open slightly, giving her mother full access to her body. It was a gesture Callie did not let go to waste. Slowly she inserted index finger inside her daughter’s tight pussy, feeling her tighten around her immediately. Callie couldn’t help but smile. “That’s it baby. You want this. You like it. Look at how you react right away. Oh William she’s so tight and wet and ready.” Gabby heard her mother’s words, and they pushed her further towards her peak. Unable to cum, her tongue reached out as she lifted her head slightly, finding William’s balls. She still held his cock, her grip firmer now, as she began to work him with purpose. Gabby knew it wouldn’t be long until she had to taste him, to feel his shaft moving against her lips, yet she wanted him inside her.

Callie added another finger and continued to work her daughter. The sore, tender skin sending a soft ache through her, but Gabby didn’t want her to stop. In fact, she lifted her hips for her mother. It was her only way to tell her to continue. Callie’s tongue flicked her clit as her eyes reflected her growing lust and pride to her son. “Gabby baby, do you want to get on your knees and let me rest beneath you? I can keep licking your pussy while you taste William’s cock. I’m sure he would like that. Maybe he’ll even fuck your mouth. Maybe he’ll fuck you while I’m still under you eating your pussy. Oh baby would you do that for me? Would you fuck Gabby’s pussy after you fuck her mouth?”

WIlliam all but hissed as he felt a tongue on his balls, knew that Gabby was warming to what was happening far better now than ever before. Was it him? Or was it Callie? Some combination of it, or was it the tenderness that they were showing her? He didn't know. What he did know was that her hand working on his shaft while her tongue danced along him had him harder than he could remember being in some time. He heard Callie's question, and gave a faint groan as he shifted slightly, thrusting into Gabby's hand.

"Yes. Gods yes, I would." William breathed out, almost wanting to pulled away from Gabby so he could kiss her again, but that would stop what she was doing now. But she was going to need to stop anyway. While this was a fine lead up, William was going to need more. The thought came to him that Gabby had likely never had a cock in her mouth, and it thrilled him to think that he might be the first for her. But only if she wanted it.

William took his hands off of her breasts, and got them under her shoulders, lifting Gabby up. She wasn't a challenge to lift, and he knew that if she didn't want what was coming, he wouldn't change tack. He would make sweet glorious love to her while Callie helped them along. He got Gaby inot a sitting popsition, and then leaned around to kiss her again, his tongue pushing forward, tasting her, loving hte moment.
"How do you want me Gabby?" he asked her, actually asking her, making sure that she was getting what she wanted out of the moment. Something he doubted anyone ahd asked her for in some time.

Floating. It was as if….she were floating. Gabby felt weightless. It was as if her rise to a sitting position was happening in slow motion. She could feel William’s fingers. Her senses were heightened. Every finger, every movement of her body, the air touching her skin, the scent in the attic….that strange scent filled her nose. It wasn’t the normal scent she was accustomed to. No. This was different. Sweat. Yes. Sweat, but there was more. Her mother’s….body wash. William’s….body wash. William. That was when she was aware of it. Gabby finally took note of how wet she was between her legs, and that’s when it occurred to her what she was smelling. It was her own arousal. Her mother’s mouth was now so close to her own as she had moved, now facing her, when William began to move her. With every breath Callie breathed, Gabby could smell her own juices.

She parted her lips, wanting to say something, but she was met with William’s hungry mouth. There was no struggle from her, no resistance, no attempting to pull back. Instead her lips remained parted, granting him access. She could still smell it, and she wondered if he could as well. Did he like it? That thought alone stood strong in her mind until the cloud of doubt began to grab her by the throat. ‘What if he doesn’t like it,’ she thought. It was a double edged sword really. On one hand, Gabby feared he would like it, and on the other hand, she feared he might like it. The deal was never far from her mind, and if William liked it, it would only fuel the fire already burning deep within him. If he didn’t like it, then he wouldn’t want to be with her, and that would leave her with….him. James. Her….father.

He pulled away from her and asked her what she wanted. At first, Gabby was stunned simply by the sound of his voice. It was deeper than before, or was it? She narrowed her eyes at him slightly, trying to remember, but then the actuality of what he had asked began to sink in. He was asking her what she wanted. “I,” she began, her voice faltering, showing her building emotions. Gabby’s green eyes began to grow wet. Without even attempting to speak again, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. Her mother’s hands began to softly cascade along her skin. Callie wasn’t trying to further arouse her daughter. It was the intimacy of the moment that she was trying to be a part of. Her hands brushed down her daughter’s arms and came to rest on her thighs as Gabby’s tongue pushed to join William’s. Raw emotion. That was what was behind the kiss. Was it love, passion, or simply a girl finding comfort in her brother, for once since all of this started, actually being her brother again? Maybe it was all three. Gabby’s head was swirling with so many different emotions and thoughts that there was no way she would dare try to sort through it all.

“Answer him.” The words came softly, but there was still that familiar, authoritative tone to them that her mother always had. Reluctantly Gabby pulled back, no longer feeling William’s touch upon her lips, and opened her eyes to stare into his. “I….I’ve never,” she stuttered, wanting to say it, but feeling her cheeks flush in embarrassment. Her eyes flinted down for just a moment before meeting his again. “Can I….would you….do….what mom….said? Please. For me. William. My brother.” Callie’s breath hitched in her throat for a moment. Gabby had called him her brother. If she was able to move forward, to call him that again, then maybe there was hope for this family yet.

Back
Top Bottom