Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

As he spoke, she listened, nodding. Everything he was saying not only sounded good but it was also correct. He knew she wouldn’t be coming back there. Friend or no friend living there. She was also certain Gabby would throw them all under the bus anyway. It was okay that he would be keeping a loose eye out for her. She had no plans to make a run for it right now anyway. Chloe simply wanted to enjoy being free and get something to eat. Cooking was something she did so so with, and she actually liked to do it. She shifted forward slightly, almost ready to stand when he mentioned how long they would be keeping her. Chloe stopped cold in her tracks and slowly drifted back. Her eyes were forward as she still clenched the wet cloth. ‘A week….at most? I have to stay here….a week….and be their….fucktoy? I can’t….do it. I can’t.’ She lowered her head, a sense of defeat settling with her. ‘Knowing they’ll do….whatever they want….when they want….to me….for a week….is too much.’ Lifting her head, she felt her energy, her excitement about having more freedom, drain from her body. “I….I,” she began as she stood, “think….I just want some water. I’m not hungry, and….I’m tired. I think I’ll go rest….after I have a drink.” She nodded, not looking at James, and moved to head into the kitchen. Her gaze was empty and straight forward. She kept thinking over and over, ‘a week.’

Sophie dropped the towel once she was safely inside, behind closed doors. Her robe was in the bathroom, and she quickly slipped it on. Tying it at her waist, she headed towards the kitchen. ‘Something simple tonight. It looks like it’s going to be just me again.’ She began to take out what she needed, a huge smile across her face. ‘Why not? It is just me after all.’ Sophie had a love for salad. She blamed Chloe for it. The girls all loved getting together and enjoying a cold salad. ‘Why not pizza with this? Come on Chloe. Tell me you’ve got some frozen pizza in here.’ She rummaged through the freezer yelling out, “Yes,” when she found one. “Hamburger. My fav.” Setting the oven, she began to make her salad. Sophie pressed a button on the radio, filling the kitchen with the sound of music. She danced around the kitchen singing along with the song. Sophie wasn’t one for dancing at the clubs they often went to. She was subconscious about what others would think. From her dancing to her body to her clothes, she worried about it all. So she tended to remain a wall flower, sitting at the table, and sipping her drink. Here, in the privacy of the kitchen, she let her hair down. In all honesty, she knew how to move. Her hips swayed with the music as her voice matched the talent of the man singing the song. ‘Stay out all night Chloe,’ she mused. ‘I’m having fun.’

James nodded, practically seeing the weight of everything crashing down on her. A week must seem like an eternity to her, when she'd only been here a few days and nearly lost what was left of her mind in that time. He had more than a few ideas of what he could do to keep Chloe occupied in the meantime, and she'd likely enjoy at least a few of them. Still, that was for another time. Right now there was a bigger priority to keep on his mind, and he ahd to admit William's little escapade had him more on edge than he normally was. Insanely risky it was. But...at the same time, it was a narrow window of opportunity, and he had to admit, he did have a few wonderful images in his mind about thigns he might do to Sophie. Dear sweet little Sophie, always so shy and reserved. But he'd seen her around the house, seen her at the pool parties that Gabby had thrown. She could be a sexy creature if she let herself. And he had no doubt that between him and William they'd show her exactly how to do it. He heard the water running as Chloe got her drink.
"You can rest in the guest room. Gives you a proper bed to sleep in." James told Chloe calmly. Fortunately for his own peace of mind, the windows in there wouldn't open wide enough for her to slip out. The door didn't lock normally, it had to be locked from the security panel, or his phone. Which also meant he could seal it up from his side of things as well. The room also did a fine job of muffling out sound from outside, so if William brought home Sophie, and he enjoyed her right in the living room, it wasn't likely that Chloe would be anyu the wiser.

The alarm was going off, letting WIlliam know it was almost time to start thigns off. It wasn't too late, not yet. With that in mind, he dialled a number.
"Hello?" A voice on the other end asked.
"Hey Ger. Look, we have to talk." William said plainly.
"Sure man, whats's up?"
"Not like this in person. Look some...really heavy stuff has been going on, it's thrown everything upside down for me. Can we meet tomorrow?"
"Yeah, absolutely man. Three sound good?"
"Perfect. See you then." William hung up. There. now he had the first stage of bringing Ger into things, just like Callie wanted. All he had to do was spin the right story to make it all work.

‘Strings,’ Chloe thought. ‘Everything from people..like you..has strings. There’s a price..for everything..with your kind, and I..don’t want to pay it. Besides, I’m nothing more..than a pet to you. Might as well sleep in the basement. It’s where you kept me to start with. Why do I deserve a bed now?’ Chloe stared straight ahead, the water still running slowly. ‘I could drop this glass in the sink, grab the glass and slice you from ear to ear. I could slice myself open, but my parents would never know what happened to me. You’d make sure of that.’ There was a heaviness to what she felt. A sinking realization settled over her. ‘You’re never gonna let me go. Why should I believe you? Because you’ve been so honorable this far?’ She filled the glass with water once more and turned the running water off. The water was cold, refreshing. Chloe downed it and sat the glass by the sink. She moved, but instead of heading towards the living room, towards James, or even the guest bedroom he spoke of, she went for the door leading down to the basement. “No thanks. I’ll go back to my place in the basement.” Opening the door, she added, “It’s where I belong.”

Sophie sat down with her meal, more than ready to eat. Everything looked and smelled wonderful. She noticed the water on the floor she had tracked in. “I’ll have to mop that up after dinner.” She didn’t turn the music off. Sophie loved music, all kinds. She found it soothing. A closet singer and someone with a deep desire to learn how to play any instrument, she often lost herself to the melodies and allowed her voice to ring out. The pizza was crunchy, with cheese melting with every bite she took. Of course the salad stole the show for her. Halfway through her meal, she looked back at the fridge and smiled. “I’ll bet a cold beer would be good with this. I’ve always heard pizza and beer is good together.” She wasted no time rising, opening the door, hesitating, and grabbing a bottle of water. Sophie has to laugh at herself. “Even alone I’m too much of a goody goody to have a beer.”

She continued with her meal, until she was satisfied. Of course she made too much food and ended up packing half of it away for another time. Sophie grabbed the mop and began to make sure the kitchen was clean. The floor, the table, and the dirty dishes needed to be taken care of. Still the music drummed on, and she was free to be herself. Thoughts of Chloe were far from her mind. Rarely did she have the opportunity to be this way. So using the mop as a mic, a make shift dance partner, and even a stripper pole at times, Sophie continued to enjoy herself.

"If you prefer it." James said idly, not really caring one way or the other. Chloe downstairs was a safer bet anyway. He opened the fridge, found some assorted lunch meats and made a sandwich. Nothing really elaborate, but he wasnted to keep fed. He grabbed another beer. He had to keep a good bead on everything, make sure that Callie stayed sated, which he would enjoy tremendously, and make sure that next time Gabby made to pay off one fof her times, he'd be there for her. He'd enjoy that too. Overall, he found there was very little going on in his life right now that he didn't enjoy. Things were good.

It was finally dark.

William got the truck rolling, no light coming from it, and moved across teh reasonably open ground between the hill and the house. It was mostly long grass, coming up to the top of the hood, giving him cover. He back the truck up to the edge of the property of Chloe's house, the last place the truck could hide. He got out, pulling on the belt that had his tool hanging from it. He'd thought about a ski mask or the like, btu James had been right when he'd said seeing his face didn't matter. Besides, it might buy him a few extra seconds of confusion out of Sophie.

He made his way to the side door. He could hear music playing in the kitchen, caught a glimpse of Sophie moving around in there. He knew where she was. And now he knew how he'd be approaching. He actually passed over the side door, heading down a set of steps tot he basement. He'd been over here more than once, usually having to come in to get gabby from one of Chloe's parties, since Chloe had a habit of not letting gabby leave unless her ride came in to get her. He slid the key into the lock, and turned. It opened without a hitch. He pushed the door open, his phone out, finger on the play button for the sound clip. He shut the door, the sound carrying well through the house. Sophie woudl know someone was back, and that they had come in through the door.

He also saw somethign else he was looking for. The breaker box. He quickly moved to it, and checked. There was a time delay on the master switch, and he keyed it up. Five minutes from now, the house was goign to go black. And if he played it right, five minutes would be right when he pounced.

Hearing Sophie call out, just a query to see what was happening, the music shuttign off. William hit play.
"Hey, it's me." Chloe's voice came out perfect. William waited, hearing a kind of relieved, but somehow a bit conflicted sigh from Sophie. "I hurt my ankle on the way inside, can you come help me?" The next sound byte was perfect. He kept his breathing regulated, and quietly started the roll of tape. He wanted to be able to pull off a strip in a second. He could hear Sophie approaching, images of what he'd seen earlier in the day coming back to him, and he coudl already feel how hard he was at the moment of what was about to happen. He all but held his breath. He heard her feet on the basement carpet. "Over here." The voice clip was everything he'd needed. Just as Sophie stepped away from the stairs, adn was about to get within visual range of him, the timer went off. The basement went black, plunged into complete darkness. And William made his move.

His arm hit her torso, just under her breasts, lifting her off of the ground,a and carrying her to the wall. he hit hard enough to stun her, while he dropped her down to her feet, adn one hand went to her mouth. Instead of covering it, he shoved the ball gag into place, before ripping a length of tape off, and winding it swiftly around her wrists. Her hands hit the wall over her head, and he started to make out her silhouette in the dark, seeing the edge of her robe, now loosened from the impact with the wall. His free hand stroked along her stomach, past the robe, and he felt himself grinning.

Chloe headed down the stairs. Her heart, her feet, seemed heavy with each step she took. ‘A week,’ she still repeated in her mind. ‘I’d rather stay down here, away from all of them, and hope they forgot about me than be up here with them. Maybe he’ll be too busy to come down here or want me. After all, he does still have his own daughter here.’ Chloe couldn’t help but wonder where Gabby was and what had become of her. There was literally no sign of her upstairs. She knew Gabby had to be close though. If James wasn’t willing to let her go, he certainly wouldn’t let his own daughter go. Between the two of them, Gabby would want to make them all suffer far more than she did, and she had good reason to. ‘Maybe he’s keeping her tied up somewhere. I’m sorry Gabby. I can’t help get you out. I’ve got to get myself out.’

She was heading towards the laundry room, when she realized she could rest on the couch. It would be more comfortable than the floor, but the chances of them coming down and seeing her were greater than if she hide in the dark corner she had been in. The lure of something soft to lie down on was too much to resist though. As she sank down on it, the memory of watching Gabby being raped over the arm came back to her with clarity. Chloe had been through a lot, but she couldn’t even begin to imagine what Gabby must have been feeling at that moment. Her eyes lifted, and she gazed out of the windows. ‘At least I can still see outside.’ She smiled warmly, loving that connection to the world that was still going forward despite all the craziness happening inside the house she was trapped in. That’s when it hit her, like a ton of bricks. ‘Outside. I can see outside. I can climb out. The windows are big enough.’ She leaned up, with her heart racing. ‘No. I have to wait until James is occupied. That way I’m sure to have some time. If I do it now, he might hear something, and then my escape is over before it begins. Patience. Wait for the right time, and then make a break for it.’ Chloe rested back, breathing hard, her nostrils flaring. ‘Soon enough.’

Sophie wrapped her leg slightly around the mop before pulling back and leaning into like it was mic. She danced across the floor, spinning, watching the mop flare out. The door slammed, and she froze in her tracks. Quickly hitting the button, silencing the radio, she called out. “Hello? Who’s there?” When she heard Chloe’s voice, Sophie breathed a sigh of relief. “I have been so worried Where have you been!” She heard her declaration she was hurt and shook her head. “Sure! You should have come through the front door!” Sophie leaned the mop against the wall and headed down the stairs to her. “You know, you should have called or something. I’ve been wondering what the heck you were doing. So where did you end up last night,” she asked as she came down the stairs. As she reached the bottom and stepped away, she searched the room looking for her. “Where are you?” The words, ‘over here,’ came back to her, and she saw a figure over by the door. Again she sighed, shaking her head.

She began to make her way over, and the lights went out. The darkness stunned her. “Chloe,” she called out, her voice riddled with panic. “What’s happen…..” William knocked the wind out of her as he sent her back towards the wall. Her back struck the wall, and she felt the ball gag forced into her mouth. She took in a hearty breath through her nose and screamed into the ball gag. By this time, she felt the tape around her wrists. He moved her into place, and she starred straight ahead. She could feel his breath on her face, but there were no features, no sound. It clearly wasn’t Chloe, but she had heard her voice. Sophie was confused and scared. Her eyes filled with the emotions she was feeling as she felt his touch. Sophie knew what this person wanted from her. Had she not heard Chloe’s voice, all of this would have made more sense. It would have meant someone broke into the house, and now they were planning on raping her. As it was, she had heard Chloe’s voice, and Sophie became aware of the fact that this person was prepared. The tape, the gag, all signs they knew what they were doing. She eyes the faceless figure touching her, wanting to beg them to stop, wanting to know who it was, but she was unable to ask. Sophie pushed her knees together as her legs trembled. ‘Please. Don’t.’ She was no longer screaming. Instead she was focusing on the person before her and her own body. Sophie was trying to remain calm even though fear was rising higher with every breath she took. ‘Please. Just leave. Go. Chloe? Where are you? Did he….hurt you? Are you unconscious somewhere? Oh please. Don’t hurt us.’ Sophie’s eyes began to roam the darkness, trying to find some sign, some clue that Chloe was there.

He couldn't see her face, couldn't make out the details, but the sound from her mouth showed that the gag was doing it's job properly. Hands over her head in the tape, he could feel her legs clamping shut, keeeping him away from what he wanted, what he was here for. William was not going to stand for it. Not even maybe. His hand pulled the loosely tied robe open, letting it sit freely. Her priority seemed to keep him away from her lower regions, so his hand trailed up her body, finding her breasts, and squeezing each one.

Wanting to accelerate thigns, William stepped back, and threw her forard ontot he floor, but followed after her, making sure she didn't get far. His foot landed on the trailing robe, making sure she was stopped short of being able to make any kind of escape from him. His hands pulled the wide felt cord from teh robe, and he went to his knees, straddling her back. He buckled the gag in place, and wound the cord around her eyes, blocking her sight off completely. Now he was ready to really work on her.

He rolled her over, his hand lighting up the flashlight app on his phone, throwing harsh white light into the air, and letting him see Sophie bared to him. And he grinned. Oh, it was all he'd been hoping for, and more. It was his now. All his. And it was time to take from her, just like he'd learned. Fingers grasped one of her nipples, tweaking it a moment before pulling, stretching her a moment before he released. It was different, everything about her was different. And he had to say that thus far, he was liking that feeling.

A hand moved lower, trying to wedge between her legs, but it was proving hard to manage.
"Open." he growled at her, his voice sounding barely human, let alone like himself. "Open now." His attempts to get between her legs had a finger grind into her clit as he pushed forward.

She could feel the rush of air as he pulled her robe open. Knowing that if the room was illuminated, he would be able to see her body, Sophie became even more uneasy, angry even, at him and his invasion of her privacy. His hands roamed her body, finding her breasts, and her face scrunched up, repulsed, angered, and afraid. She wanted to scream, to push him away, but his readiness for this situation had left her at his whim.

When he backed away, she thought for a moment she could try to run. Quickly he put that to rest as he pushed her to the floor. Still with a glimmer of hope this could be her escape, Sophie began to writhe on the floor, using her arms as much as possible, to half crawl towards the door. The robe caught on something, and Sophie came to a halt. She felt him pull on the robe, and she screamed into the robe, certain he was trying to rip it from her body. The gag became tighter, more affixed to her head. Sophie could feel her teeth biting into it, and her tongue was flush against it. As she swallowed against it, suddenly her sight was restricted. Sophie panicked. Her fingers were outstretched as she if she were trying to will him to stop. She lifted her feet in the air and began to kick at the floor, slapping the tops of her feet against it. With each pass of the belt from her robe across her eyes, darkness swallowed her whole.

She was forced over on her back. Her mind raced. ‘He can see me! Where is he? What is he doing? Please let me go! Chloe? Where are you?’ She screamed into the gag, her head jerking around as she searched for him. It was his touch to her nipple that made her entire body jerk. It was the shock of someone touching her. The cool air in the room had her nipples erect, and under his touch, they fully began to harden. With her vision restricted, she couldn’t tell that. Groaning in protest, Sophie tried to turn away from him on her back, but his hand moved to her clenched knees.

His voice was unlike anything she had heard before. Laced with lust, it was deep and commanding. She swallowed, pushing the ball gag out as her tongue struggled against it. Sophie didn’t open her legs. It wasn’t out of defiance. She was paralyzed with fear. The touch to her clit made her scream even louder. Her wrists pulling hard against the tape, trying to break it, but Sophie was nowhere near strong enough to do so. She wasn’t a match for William even without the tape. Her words were mangled due to the gag, but Sophie still screamed for help. Even if he left her alone right now, she had been damaged . This whole event was more than she ever thought could happen to her. She had been changed. A man had seen her naked, touched her body, and held her against her will. Sophie didn’t wonder how it could get any worse. She already knew, and she was certain it would.

She wasn't previously broken like Chloe, she didn't have the same...pliability. Sophie was desperate, almost primal in her need to get away, and that was incredibly arousing to him. William couldn't believe just how much he'd want her when he got her like this. The gag was doing it's job, keeping her quiet, keeping her from calling for help. The tape would keep her secured, so it was unlikely that she would be able to attract much attention, even if she did get away from him.

William had always been a little conflicted about Sophie in the past, a side of him liking that shy side of her, enjoying her company, but another finding her a little exasperating to be around all the same. It was why he'd been a little reluctant when Gabby had mentioned bringing her over. Now, though, there was nothing left but a burning need to take from her, to show her what it was like to be taken by someone. It in the light from his phon,e he saw what he needed to be able to work on her more effectively. Having been here before, he remembered how Chloe's dad had once upon a time had a punching bag down here. It had needed a heavy hook, and to be anchored to the ceiling properly. And the hook remained.

Rope, James had told him to bring rope, and he was a good son, mindful of his father's trust and advice. The only rope they'd had was actually a harder to find type, bound silk cords instead of the normal nylon. It was softer, feeling almost delicate, though he knew it would hold Much more weight than it seemed. He moved over Sophie, gripping one of her arms, and dragging her along the floor, his breathing a little ragged from the anticipation. He got to the hook, and threaded the rope through her wrists, winding it securely, so taht even if she freed herself from the tape, he still had her cold.

He had to lean up to get the rope through the hook, but then he heaved on it, a faint grunt of effort as he hauled the much slighter girl into the air, leaving her barely touching the floor. He tied the rope off to what had been the floor anchor of the bag, and stepped back to admire his own work. It was good. It was very good. And Sophie looked all but divine suspended like he took the belt off, and followed it with his shirt, each article of clothing hitting the floor with sound that could only be cloth. His boots were next, followed by his pants. Stretching, glorying in being naked and ready, he advanced on her. A hand slid along her side, taking her in, loving that feeling, loving the way she flinched back from him. She was a smart girl, she had to know what was coming. His hand very gently cupped the side of her face, but as she tried to jerk away his hand tightened, gripping her head. He left himself there, keeping a hold on her, staying like that until she got used to it enough to respond.
"Open for me, or I'll tear your fucking eye out." He growled, that same voice, so much pent up violence and anger in it, so much need, lust. Even William hadn't known how deep this need ran in him.

His touch shocked her, drawing a muffled scream that seemed trapped in her throat. Sophie jerked, not wanting any part of him touching her but having little say in the matter. She was dragged across the floor. Her body glided along the bare concrete with ease. Even if her tormentor was not physically fit, he would have been able to pull her around. She kicked and squealed. It was her only way to protest. Still it was clear it had no effect. Her wishes mattered not to him. This was all about what he wanted. There was a grave fear weighing on her mind. It was an unanswered question. ‘Is he going to kill me?’ Sophie knew that if someone saw their tormentor’s face, the chances of them surviving was greatly reduced. So far she had not seen his face, and she didn’t want to. Still that fear was prevalent. Equally so was the fear this man was here to rape her. He had already touched her, seen her body naked. It was a very real possibility. He was either going to rape her, kill her, or both. The rope was wrapped around her wrists, and she continued to pull, trying to fight him, not going easily. Sophie was normally a fairly quiet person, but in this situation, a side of her she didn’t even know existed was forced to the surface. She was a fighter.

He finished tying her up and left her alone. Sophie knew he would not go through all this trouble just to leave her. With her remaining senses on high alert, her head turned from side to side, trying to listen, trying to figure out where he was and what he was doing. When the rope pulled, she was quickly yanked from her position. Sophie followed suit, at first, but as it became clear what her position was to be, she tried to fight against him. Once she was on her feet, she even went so far as to try to sit down, but that had no effect. Her tormentor was strong, far stronger than her. She was nothing more than a fish on a hook for him now. Literally.

Her feet barely touched the floor as she kicked. Sophie could feel her body exposed, and she could sense his hungry eyes taking her in. It disgusted her, angered her, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her muscles tensed as she took labored breaths. She was tired from her fight, but even so, there was still more left in her. She continued to search for him, listening. What she heard wasn’t him coming closer. She couldn’t piece it together. He was doing something, clearly, but Sophie had no idea. He touched her, once more surprising her, and Sophie drew back from him as much as she could. His hand touched her face, but before she could even look away, he had her in his grasp. His words were so full of….lust. He wanted to fuck her. This man, her tormentor, wanted to rape her. Chloe’s heart rate jumped quickly and continued to climb. Her lips trembled despite the gag, and the lump in her throat grew. She shook her head. ‘No. I can’t….I can’t just open….my legs….to this….rapist. I can’t, but he’ll…..” Even though fear was telling her to open her legs, fear was also keeping them closed. Sophie was paralyzed, unable to even scream. Her arms, her legs, her whole body quivered. Her hands were limp as the rope kept her wrists bound. Wanting to obey, the struggle between her mind and her body was incredible and taxing on her. Her muscles ached as she fought to overcome the fear that was holding her in place. Slowly her legs began to part, and Sophie began to cry into her gag. This was one of her worst fears realized. She wasn’t dreaming. This wasn’t a movie. This was real, and it was happening to her.

William was all but quivering with trapped aggression and need. Sophie was cracking, he was coming apart, and he was here to see ti. The last few days he'd seen her, been watching her when he could, it was all worth it now, for this moment. His breathing hitched a moment, seeing her slowly complying, slowly giving him what it was he'd been after, what he wanted. He was going to get it. She wasn't giving it to him, nto really, he could all but smell the fear in the air. She was just finally more afraid of not complying than she was of doing it. Apparently the thought of his tearing her eye out was enough. With a grin, he stepped close to her, running his tongue along his finger, wetting it as much as he could. He got his hand between ehr legs, and rubbed along her sex.

He clenched a fist, fighting for control, knowing that he would likely never have a moment like this again, and he had to make it count, make it right. He'd never forgive himself if he didn't. It wasn't likely he'd ever find a girl quite like this again, not one that he knew would be this vulnerable, and for this long. After a few moments of making sure that she was at least starting to get lubricated from his finger, he withdrew it, repeating the process, but this time he slid his finger into her. Fear and the moment had her tight even on his finger, and he knew that he might even have the problem of being able to fit in her. But he'd make it work. he had to. He hadn't come this far for nothing. His thumb found her clit, rubbing at it while he moved his finger, working on her a little, wanting to have as much aid in takign her as he could. He knew full well that Sophie had been too nervous around men, too shy, too insular to really have much experience with them. It was very very likely that this was the first time anyone had even made it this far with her. And he would take her even farther.

He was tired now, tired of waiting for what he wanted. And he was going to get it. Now.

William stepped up to her, the head of his cock pressing into her stomach, a hand going to her chin, grabbing her face, and holding her still. He leaned forward, taking a kiss from her, his teeth nipping at her lip a moment before he pulled back. His hand went to the rope, and he pulled, his arm straining to do it alone, but Sophie rose up higher, her feet off the floor. He stepped into her kicking feet, taking the few blows she managed to land on him without pause, and grabbed her waist, pulling her tight to him. He held her there a moment, and then started to relax his arm. As she was lowered, he made sure he was lining up with her. When the head of his cock touched her sex, he grinned.
"Are you ready for me?" He asked her, his voice close to norml, still a little off, but no longer the animal growl of rage and lust combined. Without really giving her more than an instant to reply, he lowered her further, the head of his cock spearing up into her.

The leaky pipes in the basement that dripped. Cleaning her room. She needed more make-up. The fight she had with her mother over a week ago and hadn’t made up with her yet. Her father teaching her how to dance when she was younger. It was funny the things that were going through Sophie’s mind as she hung there slowly opening her legs for the intruder who now had her where he wanted her. She flinched at his touch. Humiliation broke anew through her. He was touching her in a place no guy had ever before. This wasn’t her choice. None of this was her choice. He was seeing her, touching her in ways she didn’t want. Behind her gag, she cried softly, feeling the tears emerge from the blindfold he had placed over her. This man, this brute of a man with no emotion, no heart was all about depriving her of what she needed, what she was accustomed to having. Her sight, the ability to speak, her freedom, and clearly he was intent on depriving her of her innocence. He was going to take that from her as well, and she was helpless to stop him.

His finger glided along her, touching her, teasing her body forward against the wishes of her mind. Sophie’s mind hated him, hated everything he was doing, but her body only knew one thing. Touch. The more the touched her, the more her body wanted more. Her body didn’t know he was going to rape her. Her body only knew the touch of his finger along her slit, the moisture of his finger, and eventually the slight penetration he brought to her. She gasped, pulling with her arms. The sound of her protest trapped behind the gag still prohibiting her from crying out, from telling him what she wanted. Of course he wasn’t interested in what she wanted. That was clear.

His movements changed, and from behind her veil of darkness, she waited. It was only seconds before she felt him take her chin. He almost felt possessive, or so she thought. His lips touched hers’, nibbling, taking from her still. It was not a kiss she gave to him in a moment of passion. No. This was something he stole from her. Sophie could feel his erection pressing against her body. New sobs erupted from her. If there had been any doubt, any slight glimmer of hope that this was not what he wanted, that this was not going to happen, it was quickly extinguished. He was going to take her innocence. This man was naked before her, ready and certainly able.

She lifted from the ground, screaming into the material. Her cries, muffled as they were, would not leave the basement they were in. No one would hear the screams of the scared teenager. There would be no rescuer to save her and help keep her virginity intact. By the time the morning sun rose in the sky, she would be forever changed. She already was. The naïve thoughts that she was safe in a big house, away from the rest of the world, clear of the bad influences and people she had been taught were unsavory were gone. Replacing them were thoughts about things she couldn’t possibly do anything about at this moment, much like the situation she was in. The leaky pipes, the make-up, the fight and unspoken apologies were now in the same class as her fate. Completely out of her hands.

He lowered her down, and she cried out louder still feeling the tip of his cock pressing against her opening. Though here words were mangled, she still tried. It was instinct really. Had she not done it, had she not screamed into the now damp gag, she would have always wondered in the depths of her mind could she have possibly changed things. “No! Please! I’ll give you what you want! Don’t do this! No! I’m saving it!” Sophie pulled with all she had, knowing her efforts were in vain, but still the explosion of her flight responses kicked in. She had felt her foot connect with him before. If only she could try to injury him, to buy some time, to reason with him, to save herself, then it would all be worth it. Her actions would have some meaning. She had to try. To simply hang there, giving up, and accepting that this was going to happen was not an option. He had taken away all of her options quickly, but that was one that she still had. Sophie intended to take advantage of it, just as he intended to take advantage of her.

She was a fighter, that side fo her showing now, faliling like a wildcat, trying to extricate herself from him more in this one moment than the rst of her time down here combined, and it was a thunderous feeling for him. He had t struggle, shifting his grip a few times just to keep that little bit of himself inside of her. He felt her foot hit his leg more than once, a few bright flares of pain at the contact, before he stepped a little closer to her, his hands gripping her thighs, at least getting it so she could only kick her lower legs now. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that if he'd lost his balance, she'd have been almost impossible to get to again until she wore herself out. And he wasn't going to wait that long. Not now. Not ever again.

William smiled, knowing that he was about to take something from Sophie that she would never get back, something that no one would ever be able to take away from her again. And it would be his. His moment. His triumph. On a perverse impulse, he balanced her on the end of his cock, and reached a hand up, unbuckling her gag, wanting to hear her when he took this from her, wanting more and more than just the physical. He didn't care if she deafened him with her shrieks, he would hear it. He pulled hte ball out of her mouth, waited a count of two, and then pushed farther into her.

He could feel every inch of his cock working into her, sliding deeper into her, every inch of her hot, damp tunnel tight around him, taking an intrusion she'd never had before, trying to accommodate it. He had to admit, that there were easier sized cocks that she could have started with, btu none of those opportunities were here, and he wasn't going to change his mind now. There was a hint of resistance, adn he knew what he was up against, but he didn't pause, he didn't slow, he just pushed past it, pushed himself into her. He let out a shuddering breath as he hips came in contact with him, his cock inside of her completely now, and he let out a groan of appreciation, followed by a light chuckle.
"And now we're going to get started properly. Are you ready?" He asked her, his voice breathless, more of his own voice in it, that edge fo savage anger fading in the light that he was getting what he wanted, and he was getting it now.

She felt his hands on her body, holding her, restraining her, taking away her only way to fight him. Even though she could kick her lower legs, it was to no avail. There was no way she could connect with him in any way, and she knew it. The battle was over, but on some level, Sophie knew she never had a chance. Feeling defeated, helpless, and at his mercy, she wanted to cry harder, to scream, to let him know what she thought of him, but even those things seemed out of her reach. All of them, that is, but crying. Behind the blindfold her tears continued to form and streak down. The material catching them, preventing them falling down her cheeks showing him the pain and anguish he was putting her through. She knew he wouldn’t even care.

He shifted, but she wasn’t sure what was going on until she felt the gag release. The ball moved from her mouth, and she took in a hearty breath of air. “You monster,” she hissed at him. “Why? Who are you? Why are you doing this?” There were other words she wanted to use, words that passed through her mind, but Sophie had always been, by all definitions, a good girl. Language, dressing provactivly, sexual relations, those were all things she avoided. Her only escape, her only dark indulgence was watching pornography late at night and touching her own body. She kept it hidden, pushed away from everyone as if it were some dreadful disease that would draw the very lives from them. Sophie was ashamed of it. Everyone held her to high standards. She held herself to high standards, and she felt like she was letting everyone down by doing what she did. Now this man was coming in here, ripping her standards from her, undermining all the hard work she had done by keeping herself pure because he wanted to. It was a selfish act on his part, and it angered her. Sophie was never angry. She was the light hearted, happy one that everyone looked to always be in a positive mood. Now she was angry, feeling that rage coarse through her veins, consuming every fiber of her body as she felt his cock pushing against her untouched opening. Her hands balled into fists as jaw clenched tight. The skin on her face that was not obstructed by the blindfold turned red. Through gritted teeth she spoke to him. “You. Are. An animal. You don’t deserve anything!” Instead of taking these precious moments to scream for help, Sophie decided to speak her mind. She knew any calls for help, any pleas with him, would go unheard. So while she had the chance to speak, she was going to make it count.

She would have continued, but he pushed further inside her. Her words in her mind turned to cried of agony as his cock buried further inside her. It was a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt before, stretching her open, pushing the walls of her pussy, forcing her to accept him. Sophie felt full, and yet there was still more of him. He continued to feed his cock into her unwilling sex, and soon he had reached what she held so dear. Shaking her head, she whined to him, “No. Please. Doooon’t…..” His cock ripped through her, claiming her, making her a woman against her will. Sophie’s legs that were so tense, ready to kick him and fight if given the chance, suddenly went limp. It was done. The last battle fought, and she had lost. Her mind was numb, even as his body touched hers’, even as she felt his breath. It was his words that made her turn to face him. Though she couldn’t see him, she knew she was looking right at the face of the unseen tormentor now fully inside her. “Why,” she asked again, wanting an answer more than anything now. Before he could answer, she had to let him know how she felt about the man now inside her. "I. Hate. You."

So much hate, so much anger, it was a different look on Sophie. Not somethign that he'd ever acually seen. He couldn't remember a time that she'd ever been really angry at anyone, never raised her voice, never made an aggressive comment. Here was a new person, or maybe one that had always been there, buried under the layers that she'd thrown up to try and keep herself hidden away. Either way, it was a very different experience than William had been expecting. All of her accusations, William knew that more than one of them was right. What was he really, doing this? Little better than an animal that walked upright, taking what it could from the world. Perhaps a little more shocking to his mind was that he didn't seem to care. After all, he'd enjoyed so much when he'd taken from Chloe, adn Sophie was proving to be even more of a fighter, more of challenge, and he liked that side of things. And what was more, he knew that he wasn't going to have chances like this often, or ever again most likely.

Hate. Was this what James heard from Gabby, from Chloe? Was this what he'd heard from Callie once upon a time? He'd have to ask about it some time.

Why. That was a fair question he had to admit. Should he answer her now? Afterwards? At all? He smiled. He leaned in to bring his lips close to hers, almost touching her, but not quite.
"Because I wanted you." he breathed, before backing his face away, and starting to slide back out of her, bringing himself far enough that just the head remained in her. "And if you hate me...I guess that cancels the coffee date then." He rammed himself home in her after that, not waiting for her to reply, before repeting the gesture. It was a steady pace, a slow withdrawal, a sudden plunging back in. He let go of one of her thighs, she seemed to be as placid now as she was going to be, after all, she'd lost. His hand squeezed a breast, figners rolling a nipple for a moment before he trailed his fingers down ehr body, his thumb resting on her clit, adn rubbing along it with a gentle insistence that only increased in pressure. William was starting to breathe deeper than normal, knowing that the whole situation was leaving him in a state that was not inclined to longevity. But he would make sure that SOphie got her own finish at the end of his cock.

She jumped at the feeling of his breath against her face. Sophie had no idea he was so close. Had she relaxed more, calmed down a bit, she may have been able to feel him breathing against her skin so close, but in her state, there was no way she could have done so. “Coffeeeeeee,” she began her stunned, snide response, only to be brought to groaning by his viscous movements and large cock plunging into her. It took all she had to take a deep breath. It did her no good as she quickly pushed the air back from her body, crying out. Sophie knew sex would hurt the first time. It was the fear of that played a part in her remaining pure. The suffering of losing her innocence was one she was willing to endure for her husband. Now she was nothing more than a common whore. ‘No,’ her mind insisted. ‘I will NOT enjoy this! I am NOT a whore!’ A distinction, a fine line that she could keep in her mind, and he couldn’t take that away from her. No. It was her own thoughts, a life line to hang on to who she was. Sophie would not see herself in the same light cast over all the other girls at her school. She was not a whore that reveled in spreading her legs for the any cock she wanted or that wanted her. She would not enjoy being defiled, and she most certainly would not be exchanging stories of her most recent conquests. This would be something she would hide deep in a dark place so no one would find it, and only when the time was deemed necessary for her to even speak of it would she ever allow this incident, this night to see the light of day.

He continued taking her, pulling out just enough to keep her spread open, before slamming his cock back inside her. Sophie could hear her cries with each time. To anyone else, it probably sounded like a girl enjoying being fucked hard. To her, it was the sounds of her torment. He released her leg, and she did not fight him. What was the point? He had what he came here for, and she didn’t fear him taking her life. She hadn’t seen his face, and for that, she was grateful. Sophie didn’t want to look into the eyes of the monster doing this to her. At least behind the blindfold, this pain was faceless. The hand moved, touching her body. Sophie wanted to hurt him. At first, she thought about spitting on him, biting him, screaming louder, anything to do something to him, and then it occurred to her. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted him to feel every bit as much pain as he had caused her. As his cock continued to ravage her, the pain slowly changed. The sharp ached she felt as he ripped her open was now a dull pang. She could feel a sting as her newly torn skin was repeatedly rubbed against by his hard shaft. She wondered would it ever stop hurting. Perhaps it constantly hurt the first time. She winced as his fingers worked her nipple. Sophie was disgusted. Relief washed over her as he moved, releasing her nipple, but it was short lived. He touched her clit, a sensitive place among her most private of places, and the color drained from Sophie’s face. As if what he had done had not been enough, now he was touching her here? Her lips parted, but there was no sound. Even the breath moving in and out of her mouth made no sound. She had been looking at him, but now even with the cover of darkness from the blindfold, she could not longer do that. Her head turned away, and she closed her eyes tightly, trying to usher in even more darkness. ‘Another place,’ she thought. ‘Take me to another place,’ she begged her mind, but William’s constant pressure on her clit would not allow that. Instead it opened the door for something else, something dreadful, and it was slowly creeping in.

Sophie could feel it, and knowing what it was, she felt the shame accompanying it. She began to will anything to happen, anything at all that could stop this moment. A tree falling through the house, a pack of wild animals breaking in through the glass, a sudden alien invasion, anything at all, but nothing was happening. He was bringing her along, skillfully, slowly, as his cock continued his assault on her. “Stop,” she whispered to him. “You’ve already..taken me. Just go.” Just go. Those words had two meanings for her. Just go as in just cum, and just go as in leave. That was what she meant, but would he understand that? Even if he did, she doubted he would. “I won’t go..to the police. Just go.” Sophie meant it. As odd as it was, as much as she hated him still, she would not go to the cops. Why? “I hate you..but I’m..too..ashamed,” she whimpered, the tears clearly heard in her voice. “So just go. You..stole it..from me. I hate you. I..hate you! I hope you die..but I won’t..go to the police. Nobody..will know. Nobody..but me!” Again her voice cracked as she couldn’t hold back what she felt. Sophie began to writhe, pulling at her wrists, feeling her body growing closer. Her sex was slick now, wet from her arousal, an arousal that she hated equally as much as she hated him. She knew what was coming, and desperation began to set in. “Just go! Get out of here! I hate you! Do you hear me? I! Hate! You! I hope you die!"

The fury seemed to be fading from her, dissipating in the light of his newest wave of actions. But that particular line of reasoning was dashed as she seemed to grow more desperate as time went on. He could understand it. She didn't want this, didn't want another layer of shame added onto her already brutal violation. But William was not letting up. If anything he licked up his efforts, wanting this for her wanting to leave that last level of impression on her here. It was clear she hadn't thought things through completely, and was under the impression he was going to take her, and then leave, and leave her here. Not that he was taking her with him. But he didn't feel like bursting that bubble just yet.

It was so much easier now that he had her stimulated properly, that she was physically aiding his work, he was able to move faster. His pace quickened, and each thrust rubbed his thumb a little more on her clit as he listened to her declarations of hate, that he shoudl go, that he should not be there, and he knew that she was right on the edge of her release. Her first real release that wasn't self inflicted. And for that, he wanted to look at her.

The light from the phone was still bright enough to cast her features, he could make her out, adn he knew that she'd be able to see him too. but if he was taking her with him, it didn't matter really if she saw him or not. And the look in her eyes the first time she came on his cock...that was something he'd never be able to get again. His hand shot up, gripping the felt of the blindfold, and pulled it off of her face, lettign him see the tears that she'd been crying, caught up in the fabric. He swelled inside fo her, wondering if she was on the pill at all, if he should be more careful. But he didn't care as he felt himself coming inside of her.

Was he taking what she was saying to heart? He had increased his pace, taking her faster now. Was he trying to..go..so he could go? She only hoped. The faceless monster didn’t speak. Just as well. She wasn’t interested in anything he had to say, but his actions were a double edged sword. He was moving his hips faster, thrusting his cock inside her quickly, pushing his body closer to his finish, but in doing so, he was bringing her closer to humiliation she didn’t want to suffer. Being defiled should have been enough, but no. He wanted more. It was coming. She felt it. Knowing she was on the edge, so close, Sophie’s leg lifted into the air. It wasn’t in an effort to kick him. The action was something else, something unexpected. It was almost sensual in how she lifted it against his body, the ball of her foot resting just above his hip. She was pulling her leg closer to him, almost embracing him. It was an effort, a last ditch one, to hold off her orgasm, but the relentless actions from William were far stronger. Soon she would pass the point of no return.

Her eyes were closed tightly behind the safety of the blindfold, knowing she couldn’t stop it. Her face became a distorted picture of a woman barely hanging on, and then it happened. The blindfold was ripped from her face. Sophie felt her face exposed. He was seeing everything. Her body, the pain, the tears she shed, everything except her eyes.

In and out his cock speared into her pussy as his thumb continued to massage her clit. It was another battle Sophie knew she was destined to lose, and finally her body surrendered. Against her will, she gave in. Her clit surged, sending waves of pleasure through her hips, and Sophie opened her eyes. The face starring back at her was nameless for a few seconds. As her cum coated his cock, as she tightened around him, his name came to her. “William,” she breathed, her other leg moving to hold him in the same manner as the other one continued to. “You,” she asked, her brow furrowing at him. “W-Why?” No sooner had she asked did she remember his answer from before. ‘Because I wanted you.’ Her trembling lips parted wider as she moaned, looking into his eyes. She was fixated on his green eyes with the soft light from the phone cast over his features. Gasping, she leaned her head back, her moans growing louder. Her climax seemed to keep coming as she felt him cumming inside her. His warmth, his seed spilling into her depths. “William.” His name louder this time coming from her. Her voice was different, breathless, with a hint of something there. Sophie moved slightly, using her legs to press her hips into him. Again she called to him. This time there was mistaking what in her voice. It was lust. It was pleasure. It was coming from Sophie’s mouth as William’s cock was still deep inside her. “William”

William could feel her contracting around him, feel her getting her release, adn he knew it was hitting her when her eyes flew open. he saw her. Saw what he'd been looking for. It was all there, all of it, everything he'd been looking for. He felt her legs on him, felt her keeping them tight together, and heard her saying his name. The tone changed with each time she spoke. By the end, it was very very clear to him that she wasn't done yet, not really. She still wanted something from him, and she actually wanted it. He might have taken it from her once, but she was ready now, ready to give in it seemed. Was it a trick?

If it was, it was a good one, becuase he believed her.

"Sophie." He breathed softly, grinding their hips together, before he reached out to pull her body to his, bringing his lips to hers. He used one hand to keep ehr supported on his cock, while he lifted her up enough that he could reach for the belt on her wrists. He was more tahn certain that they didn't need that anymore. He freed her hands, settled her down on him, and then turned to where the robe she'd been in lay. It was enough of a convering to lay her out on.

He was on his knees, still holding her, before he lay her out on the floor, looking her in the eyes, such different eyes than any of the other women he'd been with.
"Are you ready for more?" He asked her with a smile, his hand cupping the side of her face, thumb brushing aside a trail that a tear had formed.

When he spoke her name, it was strong and powerful. Sophie could feel something rising her throat. She swallowed it back down, but it quickly came back, fighting it’s way up until she gasped, giving it sound. It was a sigh of pleasure. What he had done had still occurred. That would never change, but now, in this moment, as she looked at him, it somehow seemed to fade. His voice, his breath lingered on her skin, and then he pressed his lips to hers’. Sophie kissed him back, letting go of so much. There was hurt in what he had done, of course, but she began to relinquish it. That hurt, that anger, was an emotion that she didn’t want to keep. Instead, she wanted the feeling she had at that moment to be the one she kept. The warmth of his body, how close they were, the pleasure that still pulsed through her body, it was intimate, and she wanted to keep it.

He lifted her up and released her hands. There was never any thought of fighting him or trying to get away. Instead she slipped her arms around his neck, her hands pressing against his body, pulling him closer. William continued to move, so strong holding her. There was no fear as he placed her on the ground. The terry cloth robe soft against her back and William’s body so close to hers’ was a sweet and sensual mix for her. He touched her face so softly, gently. Her hands remained where they were as he caressed her face and spoke to her. Silently she nodded, a warm smile on her lips. “Yes William. I’m ready..for more. I’m ready..for you. I’ve always wanted..it to be you..my first..and now I have you.” Sophie leaned up pressing her lips to his, taking her own kiss from him, showing him her passion. She wanted to taste his lips, to find his tongue, but she was still so new to this. Fear he may not want the same things kept her at bay, but she still savored the kiss, the moment, knowing that some things are better not rushed. Sometimes it’s better to take your time. She wanted these feelings to last.

Was she telling the truth? Had Sophie always wanted him, or was her mind just latching onto the fact it was him, she knew him, she had known there was something of an attraction there since he'd pointedly asked her out earlier? Did it even matter now? When she initiated a kiss, he could feel the hesitance in her, some degree of not being sure about her actions, and he could appreciate that. It hadn't even been a week since Callie had show him this side of the world. And now here he was, showing Sophie that same side. He wasn't sure if he could be as good to her as Callie had been to him, but he was going to try it, that much was for certain.

He let the kiss drag on, his tongue reaching out of his mouth, tasting her lips, gently encouraging her, bringing her to the moment better. He leaned into the kiss, his chest pressing to her body, and his hips rolling into her, just like he'd done with Callie before, knowing that it gave all the stimulation that someone could ask for in that moment. Part of him knew that it was still Sophie's first real experience, so anything he showed her was likely to be intense, adn make her enjoy it more than a little. But he didn't want to slack off. He knew how to make her feel this. And he wanted her to keep feeling it.

He kept them close, each movement of his hips pressing them together, the feel of her breasts on his chest an intense feeling, bearing his weight down on her, but not enough to crush her. Just be there, be a vast presence over her. His cock ran into her, ground into her clit, and then he was backing out again, before returning. it was not as fast, not as rough as the last time, but it was relentless, there was no moment of lull, no space to gather her breath, to process what was happening, other than pleasure and that it kept coming.

Soft, warm, and inviting. That was how his tongue felt against her lips. It was as if he had read her mind. William knew what she wanted, what she was afraid of doing, and in his actions, she knew it was okay. It was the only bit of encouragement she needed. Sophie parted her lips, her tongue meeting his. It was a lewd dance as their lips remained pressed against each other. It was a contact she wanted. Sophie had never been kissed, never been touched, and certainly never had anyone make love to her. Tonight William had changed all that. She felt a release in more than one way. As his body pressed into hers’, she arched her back just slightly; her breasts flush against his body. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest she was sure he could feel it. The rapid beating was no longer from fear and hatred. It had been replaced by longing and desire. Had William known she wanted him? He did ask her out just today. How long had he wanted her? She would certainly have to find that out later. Right now all that mattered was him.

His hips moved, and his cock took her once more. This time the gasp was not of shock or pain. It was an utter fulfillment that she felt. From the opening of her now claimed pussy to her pelvis, she felt him completely. With each pump of his cock, she began to move her body more and more to meet him. It felt natural. William didn’t need to tell her to do it. It made his efforts feel even better. She spread her legs slightly, hating the disconnect it brought, but in it’s place, she now felt William’s cock pushing deeper inside. New depths were now being explored, and she welcomed it. Sophie wanted to touch him, to feel his body. Her hands moved, roaming his arms, touching his muscles, loving the feel of the definition there. William was not as chiseled as the idiots that were always in the gym pumping iron, stuffing steroids into their bodies so they could achieve what they thought women wanted, but he was certainly well defined. Sophie was like a child discovering something new for the first time. Her hands moving quickly along his sides, slipping around to his back once more. This time she was lower on his body. She reached for his ass, feeling the muscles contract as he worked her body. “Oh William,” she groaned, breaking the kiss, her mind connecting his movements with what she felt. Whereas before it hurt, now it was so different. She welcomed another climax from both her own body and his. Her eyes met his, locked with those green orbs she so loved. He had no idea how many times she watched him when he wasn’t looking. Still she could go to the police, turn him in, make him pay for taking something from her, but did she want to? If she did that, then she would never feel this again, and William was something she was already addicted to. Her fingernails pressed into his body as she urged him on. “Oh William,” she moaned softly against his face. “This feels..so good. I never knew..I never thought..don’t stop. Oh William I wanna feel this..forever. Your..body..is so..big.” Her cheeks burned red. Even in the heat of the moment, Sophie couldn’t say the words in her mind. She was such a repressed girl that to even use such language was never allowed. Oh but now she wanted to, the words were on the tip of her tongue, and she couldn’t grant herself that last release. “Don’t stop..making love..to me. I want to feel..your..body..with mine.” Her face was glowing, the heat intense, but still she held back. She wanted to ask him to kiss her, but again, it was not something she ever did. So Sophie embraced him, feeling her clit being ground against by his body, knowing she would cum for him, but she remained the same Sophie she had always been. ‘Come on William,’ she thought. ‘Make me cum again. I love it. I want it.’ She licked her lips silently begging him, pleading him. She just knew he would think she was a slut if she voiced what she wanted, used the words she wanted to. She released his ass and brought her hands up along his back. Such movement, such power, such strength there. Her eyes fluttered at the very thought. ‘Use it William. Use that power. Oh I’m so close already. That’s it. Bring me along. I wanna cum for you.’ Without thinking, the word slipped from her lips with such vigor. “Yes,” she cried out, urging him along. The sound resonated in the room, and it stunned Sophie. Still she continued to her move her body, working with him, meeting his efforts, trying to bring both of them to the climax they both wanted.

There was instinct in what she did, but that instinct was spot on. Her movements to bring him into her were exactly what he could have asked for. Sophie was proving to be a very effective lover very early into her time, which William thought bode well for her future with him. James had Callie with him, a lover that would never leave his side, was Sophie going to be that for William? There was something of a shortage of space going on in the house right now, and having her sleep in his bed with him would remove a lot of waiting. Which was fine by him. As she broke away from the kiss, gripping his ass, pulling him into her farther, he kept himself going, surprised at how good she felt to him. He was breathing hard feeling that rapid pounding of her heart through the close contact.

When she pulled him close his lips went to her neck, one hand going under her head figners into her hair, pulling her into his lips, teeth nipping at her skin a moment before she arched into him at exactly the right moment, making him groan at the feeling, and his teeth scraped along her unmarked skin. When he broke away from her then, he saw the beginnings of a red mark on her, the first left by anyone in such a manner. He made a decision then, that he was going to the first for Sophie in every way he could. Her declaration of yes caught his attention fully, and still holding her head he pulled her face to his kissing her with an abandon that was far more intense, had much more raw emotion in it, something almost primal in it, like he was staking a claim on her in that moment. He pressed his tongue into her mouth aggressively, as he felt himself swelling inside of her, coming up on his finish again, caring even less this time that he was going to come inside of her. She was his now.

That thought dominated his mind as he came, not letting go of her as he did.

William had no idea what he had done. Was it dangerous? Perhaps. Was it unable to be changed, to be reversed? No. The door had been opened, and Sophie had been brought through it. It was against her will, but now she willingly closed the door behind her and reveled in what she found inside her new surroundings. William. He had been someone she was sure would never give her a second look, but he had asked her out. A pity date maybe? At the time, it didn’t matter. Even now, it didn’t matter. A coffee date paled in comparison, and all she wanted was what she had right now.

He continued to plow into her body, and Sophie knew it would happen again. This time she welcomed it. This time she knew ahead of time who’s cock it was she would be cumming on the end of. His fingers laced in her hair. The gentle pull against her scalp was eye opening. Literally. Sophie had never had her hair pulled during such an act, and it felt completely different than any other time. Why? There was still a gentle pain as the hair was pulled, forcing the skin on her scalp to lift slightly, and yet, she liked it. He pulled her in to him, and Sophie put up no residence. Every movement of his body became something she anticipated, wanted, and did what she had to in order to match him. She wanted him to press his cock deeper inside her. He touched her on new levels as she presented herself to him with this new found acceptance, willingness, and longing.

He began to grow close to his finish, and Sophie knew she was nearing her own release. She panted against his body, feeling her clit, her pussy, her lower belly tingling, as her orgasm approached. “Yes,” she whimpered over and over, hoping his climax would wait for her to join him. His teeth found the skin on her neck, and her soft whimpers grew quickly into cries of pleasure. Sophie drew her legs tighter around him, squeezing him as she had done before. Her knees were bent high now, his cock impossibly deep within her. Again this was pain, and she knew it, and yet, she liked it. As soon as his lips were away from her neck, she wanted him to do it again and again and again. It was confusing. Pain meant pleasure, and pleasure was becoming explosive. “Again,” she mumbled, wanting more of everything from him. Whether he heard her or not, she didn’t know. All she knew was his lips touched hers’, kissing her, silencing her, bringing her closer. Maybe he wanted her to cum with him. His tongue touched her lips, and Sophie opened her mouth for him. She wanted to feel her tongue inside his mouth, against his. The inexperienced girl began to explore his mouth, her lips moving against his. It was a strange feeling, her tongue inside his mouth, and it made Sophie even wetter than she already was.

His climax came, and as his cock pulsed, unleashing his seed inside her, Sophie found her own release once more. Her lips still meeting his, all she could do was groan. William would know. He had to. Even she felt the rush of fluid from her pussy, making it easier for his cock to slide in and out of her body. The sounds her body made were unmistakable. The girl….the woman had cum again, and she hoped William would make her cum many more times.

William felt her coming again and he relaxed on her. So much emotion, anticipation, and he found that he needed a little time to recover himself. And besides, they should be getting out of there. Places to be and all. He slid his hand around to stroke her cheek again.
"I have to go home Sophie." He said softly. "But you should come with me. After all, you were supposed to be staying with us anyway, and there is just so much more I have to show you. New ways of doing things, whole new experiences. There's room in my bed for you if you want it." He leaned down to kiss her, throwing his desire into the action, his hips grinding into her without thinking about it, his cock still buried in her. His hips flexed without thinking about it, pressing into her as far as he could, before he backed up and thrust in again.

"Come with me. Come with me tonight." He breathed faintly to her, his lips barely apart from hers, before kissing her again. His his were back in motion, finding that the thought of having Sophie beside him, waking up beside her and starting his day off with a bout of steamy sex with her was one that restored any flagging vitality that he had been concerned about. He broke his lips away from her, giving her the chance to actually speak, if she could. His teeth were back on her neck, then a kiss to her collarbone, then his teeth grazed along her ear. "Come home with me." He whispered, his hips hammering into her faster, harder, specifically trying to bring her to another climax. "After you come for me." He breathed, beore his fingers tightened in her hair, pulling it faintly, and then capturing her mouth with his.

He had to leave. She felt her heart sink in that. In all that had happened, Sophie knew he would have to leave. She just never thought it would be so soon. He invited her to come with him. His enthusiasm was shining through. It was addictive. She found herself smiling against his lips, wanting to answer, but he had other plans. Every part of him seemed hungry for her, and she was literally starving for him. He moved, bringing himself into her further still. Sophie was sure they both had nothing left, but her desires were rekindling anew once more, stronger, brighter, and hotter than before. Again he pleaded with her, soft words urging her to come with him. Sophie closed her eyes, feeling his lips once more. She thought about falling asleep next to him. His body so close to hers’, her hand on his chest, both of them naked. It was an igniting thought. She began to move with him again. William was insatiable. His mouth never satisfied without contact to her body it seemed. Her lips, her neck, he had to be touching her, tasting her in some way. She groaned as his teeth sank into her skin just barely, just enough to leave their mark.

The desire to answer had grown, and there was no way she could remain silent. “Yes William. I wanna go back….with you. Chloe….isn’t here anymore,” she winced, feeling his cock pressing into her, stretching her once more. “Oh baby three times,” she asked before she could stop the words from being spoken. Sophie was stunned. The stories around the lunch table were about how their boyfriends could only go once. “How many girls..have you had sex with..William?” His name spoken higher as a squeal of delight resonated from her mouth. Sophie was holding him tight, her embrace strong. “I’m gonna cum..for you William,” she whispered, her face turning a bright shade of red. She couldn’t believe that word had come from her mouth. Cum. It felt….scandalous. “Cum,” she whispered, feeling the most exquisite feeling run through her. Again her eyes slowly closed. “Let me..pack..some clothes..and I’ll go with..you..but first..I’m going..to,” she paused, feeling the buildup, wanting the release. “Cum..for you.” Sophie wasn’t able to move as fast as she was. Only meeting him half of the time, the sounds coming from her, the way he gripped her hair, it would soon send her over the edge. She let her mind race with thoughts, thoughts she could never say to him. The words were so vulgar, but she didn’t care. Words she would never use were perfect for what she wanted from this situation she would have never engaged in of her own free will. “Take me..to your home..William. I want..to be..in your bed. I want..to be..yours’.” Her mouth opened wide as she arched her back. “William,” she cried out. “It’s happening..again. I’m gonna..do..it..again!” Her eyes opened wide. The way she arched her back pushed him back slightly. Her breasts pushed against him. Sophie froze, her hands still pressed against his back. A primal sound came from deep in her throat as she came for him. Her clit, her walls, her legs, her back all ached from how tightly she had contracted her muscles. Sophie’s eyes rolled back in her head as this was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

Back
Top Bottom