Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family, the next Generation (Alvis&Andnich)

William loved hearing her as she talked while he worked on her. She was so very different than Callie or Chloe or even Gabby. The new-ness of what was happening to her was making Sophie throw herself into everything as much as she could. It was all William could do to hold on. When she came, it was electric, he body snapping tight, squeezing on his cock, arcing into him. The sight of the woman below him reaching that hard of a climax was more than enough to finish pushing him over the edge, and he came again. He ground his hips faintly as they both started to come down from the sheer thunder of the sex they'd had. William backed out her slowly, his reluctance visible on his face.

He was on his knees, looking at her, enjoying the view of her naked form. He got ahold of her hand and pulled her up to him, kissing her hard. When he let go of her, he smiled, his face half shadowed in the light from the phone.
"Let's grab you some stuff. And then we'll get going. Okay?" He stood up, helping her to her feet, making sure she was steady enough on her feet. He went for his clothes, getting dressed, before checking on the list of things that he was supposed to get. Sophie had moved to start her packing, and he made the required raid. Pills, a few random things out of Chloe's closet to make sure she had some clothes that fit her better. William smiled, seeing a section of the closet that Chloe had devoted to some choicer lingerie. He took that entire section, adn threw it into the bag that was originally going to be holding Sophie. My how plans changed. He also spied a few gift cards on her dresser that were for one o the shops that catered to exactly that kind of thing. William had to smile at the thought of Sophie being able to pick out a few surprises for him later adn slid those into his pocket. He had everything he was going to need, and slung the bag over his shoulder.

When he met Sophie in the hall to lead her to his truck, he took the moment to push ehr back to the wall, pressing himself up to her and kissing her again, letting her know that he was still impressed with her, and was more than glad to have her coming with him.

Sophie doubted she would ever become accustomed to the feeling of him cumming inside her. Three times now she had felt it, and each time had been different. It was the emotion behind the action that made her feel it differently. She was more aware of his actions, feeling his hips move as he found his release. She gave out with and exhausted sigh as he pulled away from her. Sophie was spent. She was panting hard. Her body temperature was high, and she had started to sweat. Now with him away from her, the skin on skin contact broken, she could feel the air touching her skin, cooling her down. It was refreshing. She smiled, a moment where everything seemed perfect, and then he took her hand. Her body moved, as if weightless up to meet his kiss. “Okay,” she replied, more than ready to pack a bag and leave with him.

She was a little unsteady on her feet, but it was not surprising. Careful steps lead her back up the stairs and into the room. He was clearly on a mission of his own which gave her the time she needed to look through her things. Sophie wasn’t one to wear make-up or flashy clothes. Her wardrobe was mostly jeans and tee shirts. Nothing about her screamed extraordinary. In fact, it was as if she tried to be as normal as possible, when in fact, it simply came naturally. She threw her clothes from Chloe’s dresser into the bag, before moving to the closet. Chloe was obsessed with clothes. Literally she had a spare closet that Sophie was forced to use, and even then Chloe’s clothes were also in there. She grabbed a few of her shirts and only paused when she noticed the white dress she had brought just in case she needed to someplace nice with Chloe. It was perfect, pristine, and hanging there. Sophie smiled thinking the dress was so much like she was just hours ago. If her parents found out, they would see her as a white dress with a stain now, a rip, no longer….perfect. Sophie was fine with no longer being perfect. In fact, it was a relief. She reached in the closet, yanked the dress from the hanger, and tossed it to the floor. Turning away from it, she finished packing her things and waited for William in the hall.

He joined her, bag over his shoulder, looking handsome as ever. “Are you ready to,” she began to ask before he kissed her. Her back met the wall quickly, and she slowly lowered her bag towards the floor. “I guess you are,” she whispered as the kiss ended. “Come on William. Take me to your home.” Sophie lifted the bag up once more and led him from the house. Locking the door, she was excited as she climbed into his truck. No one was around. So there was no one to see her leave with the boy. It didn’t matter anyway. Chloe would be home, and….Sophie turned to him, her brow furrowed. “William? How did you get Chloe’s voice on your phone? What’s going on? Do you know where she’s at?”

William couldn't think of anything that would spoil the mood as Sophie got in the truck with him. He put it in gear, and rolled it out onto the street, reconnecting the fuse that ran the headlights. The were moving at a good pace when she asked a question that he hadn't really thought of. Chloe. The girl that they had in the basement, that had been raped repeatedly, was probably half out of her mind by now. Sophie's...friend? It was always hard to tell exactly why Sophie spent any time with Chloe, they were so different. Or was it Gabby? Was she the reason that they hung out they both knew her? Thoughts for another time. And he needed to get some answers out. And it was going to be a lot to take in.
"Chloe is...at my house. She walked in on an awkward moment to say the least, and tried to blackmail James and me. We...didn't respond well to it. So she's being kept under control until she comes around to the idea that she really shouldn't try things like that." He explained. It wasn't completely wrong. He reached out a hand, and rest it on her arm. He smiled, only now realizing a good reason why James had approved of this truck when William had been eyeing it. It was a bench seat all the way across the cab, no divide between the seats.

Sophie hadn't belted in, and he pulled her across the seat, snug up against his body, his arm going around her to keep her close.
"But don't you worry. We'll be together, and I'll make sure that you'll be happy at my house." He promised her, kissing the top of her head. His hand trailed low on her body, brushing fingers under her shirt, already knowing the feeling of that skin. The ride home wasn't going to take too long if he drove directly, but he had the thought of taking a roundabout way. "Hey Sophie. Did you want to do something for me? Something to make me feel good?" He asked her with a smile that looked almost loving.

She listened to his explanation, not really sure how she felt about what he was saying. Chloe could be abrasive and hard to deal with. That much she already knew. Chloe often rubbed people the wrong way. Gabby was one of few who could actually give her a run for her money when it came to butting heads. She wouldn’t back down from Chloe. Gabby was fearless. Perhaps that’s why Chloe liked Gabby so much. She had found someone not afraid of her. It wasn’t that she was a bitch. Chloe was just the type of person use to getting exactly what she wanted. She thought daddy’s money and her good looks could get her anything, and it usually did. It sounded like her nose and mouth had gotten her more trouble than she bargained for, and now she was dealing with the fallout. If she was honest, Sophie wanted to help her, but that would mean risking what she had with William. So literally it boiled down to her friend or him. There was no choice to be made.

He pulled her close, and she remained silent. She couldn’t help but wonder what this moment was that Chloe had walked in on. Then her mind began to ponder how they were keeping her under control. A smile flashed across her lips as she had an image of her chained up like a dog. ‘No,’ she thought. ‘They wouldn’t do that. Probably just have her staying at the house, threatening to tell her parents something that might get her credit card taken away.’ As he spoke, she glanced towards him wondering what he had in mind. “William I would do anything in the world for you. Just say the word, and I’ll do it. As for Chloe,” she started, changing the subject, “can I see her when we get there? You don’t have her like locked in a room or something where no one can see her? I just wanna….see her and maybe talk to her. Are you going to tell me what she walked in on,” she laughed. “It must have been something if you’re keeping her there and under control. How are you doing that anyway? Chloe is..a handful..to say the least.” Sophie shook her head, laughing slightly. “She was going to blackmail your dad? Geez. Even I know you don’t blackmail James. Your dad is great and all, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t know. There are times I’ve seen him, when I’ve been over at your house, like when he would be mowing the lawn or cooking on the grill, and I looked at him. There was something in his eyes. It was like..a power..a strength there, and I knew..I could feel it. It was almost..dark and mysterious..and I felt like..it was drawing me in, like if I didn’t..look away..I wouldn’t be able to. I know that sounds weird, but what’s even weirder..I didn’t’ want to look away some of those times. At first..it scared me, but then..I got to where I didn’t want to look away. I only did so your dad wouldn’t catch me staring at him and think I was some kind of weirdo. I guess I am a weirdo. My daydreams aren’t about other guys at school William. They’re about you. Chloe is..hard to handle. So if you and your dad can handle her, then I won’t get in your way. I just wanna see her and him. I wanna see how you two are keeping her under control. So I’ll do whatever you want to make you feel better, but will you please let me see her?”

"It's a sensitive subject, I don't want to get into it. James might talk about it later though, I'll see if he'll bring you in on it." William said calmly, not promising anything, but not saying no either. And Sophie wanted to see Chloe. Well, it was lucky that from what he knew Chloe was moving around now, and actually dressed. He wasn't sure exactly how far Sophie could be pushed before she bolted, but he wanted to do more for her, bring her more and more into the group, until she wouldn't have any thoughts of leaving it. And he was pretty sure that it wasn't going to take much. "As for seeing her, sure. We'll find some time to let you see her. But I might be taking up a lot of your time coming soon." He smirked as he said the last, his hand trailing farther up her body, hiking her shirt up a little.

Anything in the world for him. That was a lot to take in. And he was likely going to put that to the test sooner rather than later. Right now was a good moment for that. He stopped at a red light, and used that time well. The seat slid back some, putting some room between him and the wheel. He reached down, and undid his pants. Having Sophie this close, his hand up her shirt, was enough to have him starting to harden, and he let his cock out.
"What I would like from you Sophie, is for you make me happy. With your mouth. Think you can manage that?" He asked her, his eyes all question and encouragement. "I promise it'll be worth it to you in the end."

William was being vague with his answers. Sophie couldn’t help but wonder why. He had tricked her, restrained her, and raped her, and still she trusted him. Maybe it was the way he made her feel and how hooked on him she already was that made her feel this way. William had always been a friend as well. It could have been a combination of all of those things. Whatever it was, she didn’t flinch as he gave his answers that still left things somewhat in the dark for her.

The light changed, and the truck came to a stop. Sophie watched him move the seat back and begin to work his pants free. Her cheeks blushed as she couldn’t think of making love to him at a red light. She knew any other cars that might pass by would see them. Pleasing a man with her mouth was something she had never done. Until William broke into Chloe’s house and took her, she hadn’t done anything with a man. Her heart raced, and the nervous excitement that tingled through her body was undeniable. Sophie rested her body against the seat, her head nearing his lap. His cock was in full view, still coated with the mixture of their cum. She wondered how it would taste and what it would feel like in her mouth. Shifting on her elbows, she found a position that was comfortable. Her mouth was so close to him. Inhaling she could smell him, his musk, their cum, it was a heady mix. Sophie’s tongue emerged from her parted lips, and slowly she took a probing lick of his shaft. Feeling the veins, the skin, and tasting both of them, she traced her tongue along his hardening member up to the tip, where she stopped for just a moment, noticing the change in the texture of his skin. His shaft was smooth. The tip was different. Her tongue moved, finally passing over the all of the tip of his cock. She drew her tongue into her mouth, swallowing, tasting them, and grinning at the flavor. Cum, their cum, was actually delicious to her. She couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be on her knees, being fed his cum straight from his cock. Her time that he had spoken of taking up would certainly have to include her finding that out. She moved again, her lips closing around him this time. To know she was doing this, her mouth was actually on his cock, was a strong and powerful connection for her. This was intimate, and he wanted to share this with her. Moving down, her lips on his shaft now, she swirled her tongue, wanting to collect the dried remnants of their sex. Salty. She noticed that, and still she loved it. Down she moved, ever so slowly, until she felt him in the back of her throat. Instantly, instinctively, her stomach wrenched, and she felt as if she would throw up. Pulling away from him quickly, she apologized, her lips inches from his cock. “I’m sorry William. I’m so sorry. I’m not grossed out by your cock. I promise. I can’t do it like other girls. How do they take a cock so far? I tried, and I felt like I would throw up. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I’ll try again. I’ll keep trying until I get it right. Just please, forgive me. I’m so sorry.” Her naïve nature, her innocence to the situation, to the new sexual experiences she was having, was shining through. Sophie wasn’t as experienced as Chloe. She was still learning, just starting out, someone who could be molded, and wanted to be molded. Sophie was clay, and William was the artist. She moved her mouth back to his cock, covering him once more, hoping he would see how sincere she was and let her prove how much she wanted to please him.

She wasn't Callie, or even Chloe. Sophie was all her own, learning her way into things, figuring the out as she went along. He had to imagine that it was probably like this for most people. He smiled at her as she gagged at trying to take him all the way down. She certainly didn't lack for drive or enthusiasm.
"It's all right Sophie. Do the best you can that's all I ask." He told her with a gleam in his eye. She was so eager to please, it was almost intoxicating. The light changed, and he started to roll forward slowly. He took his time getting up to speed as she bent back to task almost instantly. He let out a pleased sigh, a hand resting on her head briefly, a silent encouragement to her work. He didn't force her head down, not when she was doing all she could normally. He had the perverse thought that James would have chocked her on his cock, let her writhe without breath for a time, broke her of the issue right away. But he wasn't James. Not yet anyway.

He used the hand on her head to guide her speed a little better, using gradual pressure to encourage her to do down a little farther.
"Oh yeah, that's the way Sophie. You're doing great baby." He all but groaned out, the whole action that they were doing was driving him half wild. he loved having his cock sucked, as Callie had shown him, but having it done like this, while he drove home, it was excellent. He removed his hand from her head, letting it trail down her body. he found the hem of her shirt, sliding his hand under it again, but this time taking a different path, sliding under the band of her jeans. He slid his hand around, away fro her ass, before pushing his hand farther down her pants. William felt his fingers sliding over her skin, a finger finally reaching her clit. He began to work on it, wanting to give her a little boost, to encourage her to do the best she could. He pushed a little farther forward, his middle finger curlign to plunge into her sex, dipping into her, and beginning to work itself in and out.

William was certainly splittign his attention between the road, Sophie rather effecive oral attentions, and his hand making sure that she had a little something all her own. He let out a long, pleased breath, feelign his cock start to leak precum into her mouth, knowing that the whole situaton was an intoxicating blend for him was hurrying him along. But he wasn't done yet. As effective as this was, he had the image in his head, Sophie's hair in Callie's hand as teh older woman taught her, guided her through how to properly work a cock with her mouth. It hadn't been a week since he started having sex, and now he foudn that he desperately wanted the opportunity to fuck two women at once, especially Callie and Sophie. There was a flicker of Sophie not even being there, of seeing Gabby underneath Callie, William splitting his attentions as he fucked them both in sequence, but he shook off the image. Focus on the good things he had. And how amazing they woudl be by the time he was finished with Sophie.

Sophie was relieved to hear that it was okay. It was comforting. Even though she was nowhere near as experienced as others, he still wanted her. She felt the truck begin to move as her lips covered the tip of his cock. The engine hummed as they slowly made their way forward. Sophie gripped his thigh with one hand, while the other rested against the seat. She could hear the other cars, and she thought of the drivers inside them, oblivious to the very act she was taking part in. What would they say if they saw? Would they care? Would they become aroused? It all was very erotic to her. She lowered her mouth further, feeling him nearing the back of her throat again. It was possible. She knew so. Graphic movies had shown her so. Sophie decided she would take her time. The truck was picking up speed, and she was becoming bolder. Once she reached that same point again, she felt it again. The tightness in her belly, the urge to expel the contents of her stomach. ‘No,’ she thought. Changing tactics, she moved up and down along his shaft, his hand helping her set the pace. A bit faster as the truck continued to barrel along the busy street. Cars passing by, horns sounding, and him there before her all happening at once. She moaned softly along his hard member. Such an experience. She thought it would never get any better, and then….

She felt his hand traveling her body. His touch was magical to her. So different than when he would place his hand on her shoulder, with a smile, around other people. This was intimate, personal, and she knew the feelings behind them now. Had they always been there? Under her clothes, past the material, until he reached her bare skin he went. Each light graze of his fingertips was enough to send light shocks along her skin. She moved quicker now, without his guidance needed. Further she explored, pushing him deeper, past the reflex, willing her body to push past those limits that were holding her back. She felt his tip slip into her throat, and for a moment she panicked, unable to breathe. His cock had lodged in her throat, and Sophie was learning she would have to time her breaths. At his hands, on his cock, she was learning so much. William was proving to be a caring and able teacher. As he slipped under her pants, she was sure he was going to grab her ass, but as his direction turned, her heart melted. His fingers found her clit, and Sophie moaned louder against his meat. Shifting her body slightly, she wanted to grant him easier access. He found it. His finger slid inside her warm, wet pussy, and Sophie shivered. She pushed her mouth down along his cock, and taking a deep breath, she pushed a bit further. His shaft wedged inside her throat, and she knew she couldn’t breathe. It was alright. She had taken a deep gulp of air before moving this far. He was fucking her with his finger, and Sophie was using her mouth to do the same to him. She could imagine herself climbing up and sitting on his lap even as he drove the truck. He would have to look around her, but she would ride his cock until they both came. The thought was electric. She moved, her pace increasing, taking deep breaths before she would impale her throat on him. This was so different than the basement, and yet it was equally as intense, if not more so. The thrill of being caught, of doing something so public, his finger in her pussy, all had her ready to cum. She pulled from his shaft, her lips touching him still. “I’m gonna cum William. I know it. Oh please. I’m gonna cum. Fu….I can’t help it. Can I cum? Is it okay….if I cum right now..in the..truck,” she asked, her breathing ragged as she desperately tried to hold on until he answered.

Sophie was pushing herself, a kind of desperate energy to her movements now.. It started to dawn on William just how much devotion she had towards him, and if he was honest, it was a little scary. But in a way that was utterly exhilarating. He felt her pushing past her previous limit, his cock gettign into her throat. The act made him tense up a moment, his finger driving deeper into her with that moment than he had before. The way she had started to moan around his cock was almost magical, so like Callie, so not like her, and simply amazing. He let out an appreciative groan.
"That's right Sophie. Just like that keep...going." He managed to get out. Keeping his eyes on the road was becoming harder. A few cars zipped past him, but he didn't pick up his pace, figuring that if he lost control then he didn't want to be going too fast.

He had the flash of an image, of his getting pulled over. He tracked the image in his mind, seeing a cop coming to see what was happening. He'd keep Sophie on his cock, no shame, offer the cop a show, throw Sophie naked over the hood of the truck, fuck her until she screamed his name. Maybe offer to let the cop take her mouth while he fucked her, double on ehr right here on the road. It was a bit early to start fucking her ass, but he knew that she was going to learn that too.

There was another flash, a likely one, of Sophie mounting James while William too her ass, doubling up on her and pounding her until she couldn't remember her own name. So many things in her future, all of them coming, and many of them involving her cumming. He managed to make the turn that put them towards his house. He heard her asking him permission, and he smiled. Power. That's what he had over her now, just pure undiluted power. He paused, knowing that she had to be so close, that it had to be torture keeping it back. He was right on the edge himself.
"Yes. Yes you can." He gasped out, the leg she wasn't touching lifting up to hit the steering wheel, keeping it in place so he could let go of it. His hand his the back of her head, and pushed her all the way down, no hesitating this time. He felt himself coming shooting into her mouth, down her throat, a long and hard one that he felt bone deep. He'd not cum that hard in awhile, only for particularly brilliant moments with Callie, and the one time with Gabby. Sophie was coming along fabulously.

He lifted her head off of his cock, and smiled at her as he withdrew his hand from her sex. His finger was dripping, and he slid it into her mouth.
"Taste yourself. You love this, don't you?" He asked her, a hand going back on the wheel.

His words seemed….labored. Sophie couldn’t believe it. She was doing this….to him. His body was reacting to her. To know that she could do this to him was a powerful realization. She gripped his thigh before pushing down hard on his shaft. He gave her permission, and the floodgates opened. She released, safe in the knowledge that he said she could. He wanted her to. He was the reason she had reached this point, and now the pleasure she was feeling was because of him. William. Her hips made circles. Graceful, tight circles. She was riding his finger with all the skill she had. It wasn’t something she had practiced to learn. No. This was pure instinct. Though his finger could not cum, she still used it to further her bliss. Her pussy was wet. She could feel her own cum clinging to her lips and his finger embedded inside her sex that he had claimed for his own.

Suddenly she felt his hand on the back of her head, shoving her down on his cock. The breath she had taken would have to be enough. She didn’t get the impression he would let her move. His cock grew, twitching in her mouth, just before she tasted him. The tip of his cock unleashed his pent up seed, and with each rope of cum he shot down her throat, she swallowed, like an animal being fed, she feasted on him. There was no gag reflex touched, no desire to vomit, no stomach muscles tightening. It had felt right because it was right. She was his, and he further claimed her as his own.

Sophie moved quickly, coming up to meet his eyes. Her lips parted as he pushed his finger inside her mouth. She suckled him, groaning as he questioned her. Her hands came up to hold his. Pulling his finger from her mouth, resting it on her lips, she replied, “Yes. I love this William. I love how you taste. I love how I taste. I love how you make me feel. I will do anything for you, a willing slave for your desires, your pleasure. William I am yours’. Whatever you want, you have but to ask. Just keep touching me, letting me taste you and myself. I’ll be so good for you William. I promise.” She took his finger back into her mouth, pushing it in as far as it would go. Her eyes never left his. Slowly she slid the digit from her mouth and pushed his hand flat against her face. “Take me to your home, William, so I can take care of every need you have.”

William smiled as she spoke, letting up ont he gas, knowing that they were close to home at this point. And that he was likely going to have to be coming up with an excuse for why Sophie was about to be spending inordinate amounts of time with him. It was likely he'd be able to honestly say that they were dating now, though if he wa hoenst they'd be doing something significantly more than dating. Depending on how she reacted to the risk of gettign caught, there was every chance he might drive out of town with her, have some fun in a club or the like. It would all depend on how things went. She said she'd do anything. But anything was a very broad option. And he was more than aware of the fact that even if he did find a limit for her, then the trip to get there was going to be a lot of fun.

The truck rolled into the laneway, as William tucked his cock back in his pants, and looked to sophie. he leaned forward to plant a kiss on her forehead, and then smiled at her.
"Give me a minute, okay? I want to make sure everythign is okay inside, and then we can go in together. Just...hold here for a few minutes." He told her, gettign out of the truck, adn grabbing the bag fromt he back. He went to the door, and went inside. He saw james sitting onthe couch, looking at him expectantly.

"So. Need a hand gettign her in?" James asked.
"No. It's...complicated?" William said hesitantly, trying to phrase thigns right.
"Is she loose? Damn it William did you fuck this up?"
"No! Well, she's loose, yeah, but...she's in the truck. Blew me on the way over here." James cocked his head.
"So she's...what, willing?"
"And ready. I don't know what to say, she was fighting, she was all about hating me, and then she just...changed. I got her off once, adn she was all over me after that, and hasn't slowed down yet. I don't think we have to worry about her." James nodded slowly.
"So she's your girl now."
"Yeah, I guess she is."
"You know in this family, we share."

William nodded slowly, coming to terms with that. James had shared Callie, his wife, it only made sense that Sophie would have to accept being fucked by James periodically.
"Yeah, okay, I'll make sure that she knows. One condition?" WIlliam started. James cocked his head.
"By all means, do tell." He waved a hand, indulging him.
"I want to be her first in every way, the way Callie was for you. So I've done her pussy and her mouth. Until I break in the other points, don't use them?"
"That seems fair. Bring her inside. And tell her that she should be ready to be called on by more than just you." William head back outside to the truck.

He opened the truck door, and smiled at Sophie, taking her hand and helping her out of the truck.
"Okay, before we go in, you've got to know a few things. My family has become very...open with one another. You remember James? He might ask you for things, and when he does, I want you to give it to him. Make him happy, and me happy, and we'll make sure you're just...ecstatic." As he finished, he got a hand around her hips, pulling her tight to him, looking down into her eyes, a kind of smoldering naked lust in his eyes that told her that he was not exaggerating. "You ready for this baby?" He asked her, face close to hers, only inches between them.

Sophie knew the road all too well. She had been down it many times on her way to visit Gabby. Gabby. What would her friend say to her having sex with her brother? It wasn’t much of an issue. She knew the two would talk about it. Gabby was easy going, and Sophie had the suspicion that Gabby was a virgin as well. This would make her the only one now. The thought made the smile already on Sophie’s face grow. The terrain was smooth. She stayed close to William without crowding him. His cock was still visible, and it took every bit of will power she had to avert her eyes up.

When the truck stopped, he adjusted himself, spoke to her, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and was gone. She smiled watching him disappear inside. As she looked at the house, thinking how different it looked now, she noticed her. Chloe was peering out from behind the curtains. Sophie couldn’t help but laugh a little. “William wasn’t kidding. You really are under control here.”

Chloe had heard the truck pull up, and out of curiosity as to whom it could be, she had crept from the room. She heard the door close and soon the voices of William and James could be heard. Muffled, she couldn’t understand what they were talking about, but through the curtains, she could see Sophie sitting in William’s truck. ‘She’s my way out,’ she thought. ‘I’ve got to convince her to help me. Sophie is naïve and sweet. She’ll do it. These people are monsters. As soon as I tell her about all the shit going on in this nut house, she’ll help me.’ Smiling, confident, she watched as William headed back towards the truck. What she saw horrified her.

He opened the door, and Sophie held his hand as she climbed out. William’s words were intriguing. He pulled her close, and there was no hesitation in her answer. “Of course William. Whatever your father wants,” she leaned in close, “he can have. I remember your dad. All the times I’ve been over here and he was mowing the lawn, in the pool, cooking out on the grill, shirtless, sweaty, drinking a cold beer. Oh yeah,” she grinned. “I remember your dad. Whatever he wants, he can have.” She let him lead her to the door, but as she stood in the open door, she pulled his hand back towards her trying to stop him. “William, maybe you should go ahead and tell him I’m willing with him. I don’t want him worried. Go ahead and tell him that, and tell him I know about Chloe too. I want your father’s mind at ease when he meets me. I’ll wait right here. Please. This would make me feel better.” She brought his hand to her lips and kissed him gently. After he left her there, she would wait until he came back for her. Then she would know James already knew what she wanted him to know.

The floor squeaked, and Sophie turned quickly. It was Chloe bringing a finger to her lips. “What are you doing,” she whispered to her. “I’m planning a surprise for William and James. I need your help though. Tonight I’m cooking dinner, and I want to make it special. I know there are some flowers growing out by the main road, but I don’t want them to see me leave to go pick them. So just let me pass by you, and I can sneak back in later. I can climb the back wall with the flowers. It’ll be our secret.” Chloe grinned at her, trying to reassure her and not seem overzealous. “Don’t you want some pretty flowers on the table for your first family dinner with William?” Sophie smiled, loving the idea of beautiful flowers for William. “Yeah. Here,” she told her holding the door opened for her. “What are you wearing?” Chloe paused, looking at Gabby’s clothes that hugged her body. “Gabby loaned them to me. I need to go by the house and get some of my things. Soon.” “William has some of them for you. He packed a bag.” “He was in my room?” “Yeah.” Chloe forced a smile. “Good. That’s great. I’ll change before dinner then.” Sophie nodded, and as Chloe began to pass through the door, she grabbed her arm. “Wait. Here,” she told her, reaching for the cell phone she saw on the counter. “I don’t know who it belongs to, but I’d feel better if you had one on you. That way if you need help, for any reason, you can call.” Chloe was so happy she had to fight back tears. “Thanks. That’s sweet of you.” “Chloe? Are you alright?” “I’m fine. I’m just….fine. I’ll be back. Shhhh. Don’t tell anyone I’m gone.” She closed the door behind her, and looking out at the front yard and the long driveway leading back to the main road, she knew she had to move fast. Chloe set out running as fast as her feet could carry her, clutching the cell phone. Once she was close to the main road she would stop and phone for help.

The longer time went on, the more William believed that Sophie was very much a broken creature compared to who she'd been. But he had to admit, he liked this broken creature. It had a lot of appeal to it. He cocked a smile to her, and went inside to bring up this last few points with James.
"So, she's fine with things. Knows that you'll be wanting things from her now and again, and she'll give them." William explained.
"Long as she knows her place here, I think she'll do just fine." James agreed.
"She also knows Chloe is here." As James cocked his head, William explained his version of the story that he'd told Sophie. It was...part of a truth really. Enough of one that it would sound accurate.
"That was good thinking William. Do you have a similar story to explain to Ger why you've started fucking you mother?"
"I do actually. But anyhow. Sophie wanted to make sure you knew this before she came in. Now that you do, I'm going to go and get her, okay?"
"Of course, of course."

As William was starting to head back to the door, his phone went off. He cursed faintly, but answered it.
"Hello?" He started.
"Will! It's Ger. Look, I know it's late, but...well, Brutus got out of the yard. He knows your place pretty well,, so if he turns up, will you let me know so I can come and get him?" The voice asked.
"Yeah, sure. If I see him I'll let you know by morning. Gotta sleep sometime."
"Right enough! Thanks man! Oh, and, uh...don't tell my folks? Dad'll skin me if he finds out."
"No problem. Are they home?"
"Nah, went out of town for a conference. Not back for a few more days. We still on to hang tomorrow?"
"Yeah, gotta tell you something then. So...I'll be in touch." William hung up. Well, that was one thing out of the way. He started back towards the door, and found Sophie there.

"It's all ready babe. Come on in." He told her, an arm going around her shoulders, and leading her in. He kept her close to him, still liking that feeling. He led her through the few rooms that led to James. His father was smiling as they came into view.
"Well then Sophie. Nice to see you." James said plainly, openly eyeing her up and down in an appraising fashion. As he did so, William let his arm slide off her shoulders, and down to her hip. A moment later his hand squeezed her ass. James only smiled a little wider. "Nice to see this new you. You'll always be welcome here."

He had left her there alone while he went and talked to his father. She knew the house. The way it looked, the smells, the sounds, even the feel house had about it. There was no fear, and yet she was glad when William returned. Her spirits soared. She beamed. As he told her James knew everything and slipped his arm around her, she wanted to return the gesture. It was all so new to her. Her hand trembled as she did so.

He took her through the house, a path she had travelled many times, until James came into view. Her smile grew seeing the handsome man. She couldn’t help but wonder if it would truly bother William to know just how sexy she thought his father was. He studied her, and by all means, she let her eyes sweep over his body as well. She was a bit more….reserved in her actions though. “Thank you Sir,” she told him, just before she felt William’s hand on her ass. Sophie couldn’t keep the moan from escaping her lips. She bite her bottom lip as she turned her gaze to William. “It means a lot to me that I’m so welcomed here. William has….made such a difference in my life. I would be alone, watching television right now had he not paid me a visit tonight. Now nothing will ever be the same, and frankly I don’t want it to be.” Her nipples tingled as she looked up at him, and her gaze was electric. She wished more than anything they could leave James, and William would take her. Then the thought occurred to her. They didn’t have to leave James. He knew, and he was alright with what was going on between them.

Chloe hadn’t slowed down when she heard the barking. “Oh shit,” she said, coming to a screeching halt. The large dog was heading right for her. “I fucking hate dogs! Shoo,” she yelled, picking up a rock and hurling it towards the massive figure making it’s way towards her. It did nothing to slow him, nor quiet him down. She made her way towards a group of trees. The main road was visible, but with the beast on her heels, she wouldn’t make it before he caught her. Shoving the phone in her pocket, she leapt up, grasping the lower branch on the tree, and pulled her feet up just as the dog snapped at her. “Shit,” she said breathless, as she stared down at the beast. “You fucking idiot! Where the hell did you come from?!” Not thinking for a moment, Chloe feared she was trapped, but then she remembered the phone Sophie had given her. “Thank you Sophie,” she grinned, fishing it from her pocket. She dialed the police department, ready to spill her guts. When the line picked up, she didn’t wait to hear a voice. “Hello my name is Chloe Davenport. I’ve been held against my will. I managed to get away, but now I’m trapped by a fucking dog! Please! Help me! I’m stuck in tree close to the main road! You can fucking see the tree from the main road! Hey,” she yelled out to a passing car! “Maybe somebody will see me! I’ll keep yelling to you guys get here!” She gave them the address and continued to yell at the passing cars. “Please hurry! My friend just walked into that house. I want her out of there before..it’s..too late.” Chloe didn’t tell them what had happened to her or Gabby. She didn’t even let them know what she feared might happen to Sophie. In all honesty, all she wanted was to get away from there. She wasn’t entirely keeping her word to James, but she wasn’t throwing them under the bus for rape. “Up here,” she yelled, still not hanging up the phone. “I’m up here! Hey! Somebody! Please see me!"

James only smiled as he saw William's move, and heard Sophie's response. Sensitive was this one, in a spectacular way. He wanted to see exactly how sensitive she was when his phone went off, the telltale sound of the ringtone for Callie calling him. James frowned, and looked at his phone a moment before he answered it. The immediate wave of noise that came out sounded strongly of Chloe, and was confirmed to be her a moment later. He gave a brief glare at William and Sophie before he hit the mute on it, maing sure no voices carried through to Chloe, but left her talking.
"Distract her. Tell her someone is on the way to get her. It's no less than the truth. But mark me well, both of you, we are going to have a conversation about how the hell she got outside in the first place, and it will not be a pleasant one." James had an edge to his voice, not one that offered any degree of comfort.
"The dog might be Brutus, from Ger's house. He told me the dog was loose." William supplied.
"Really, you mean that huge mastiff/shepherd mix they've had for a few years?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Not important right now. Just talk to her, make sure she doesn't know it's you. I'll get her back here."

James jogged into the garage, grabbing a few tools while he was there, making ready for the task at hand. He set out at a quick jog towards the sound of the dog barking.

"It's all right ma'am, we know where you are, and we've got someone on the way to you right now. Keep calm, everything will be fine in just a few minutes." William pitched his voice lower, making sure that he didn't sound like himself. There was a bit of growl in it too, almost the same tone he'd had when ordering Sophie around in the basement. It was a fond memory. "Can you tell me more about the people that were holding you?" He hit the mute on the phone again, the knowledge hat Chloe was treed, and James was getting her back combined with teh close proximity of Sophie was a lot for him, and he had to admit it was turning him on. He let Chloe rant into her end of the phone while grabbing Sophie's hair and pulling her lips to his, a savage kiss that only served to fuel his desires. He broke away as Chloe seemed to pause in her ranting. Something was happening.

James approached the tree, seeing that the dog at the base was indeed Brutus. The dog barked when James came close, and then stepped to hi. James knelt, and ruffled the fur on the neck of the dog.
"That's a good boy Brutus." He looked up at Chloe. "You know Chloe, he's a lovely dog, but very vengeful at times. You must have done something to piss him off for him to come after you like this. Now...are you coming down?" He asked, standing upand taking a tool from his shoulder, locking seeral pieces in place before holding it up. A long metal pole, with what looked like a battery operated saw on the end of it. "Or am I going to cut you out of that tree?" He noticed the phone still in her hand, secure in the knowledge that William must have been keeping her busy. "Are you fucking calling out? You're fucking turning me in, just like you said you weren't? Hang up that Gods damned phone right now, or I swear I'll do things with this saw that you'll never forget, much less survive." He spat, very real sounding anger coming from him. It was all too easy.

Chloe sighed, leaning back against the tree. They were coming. Help was on the way, and her nightmare was over. When he asked about the people holding her, her mind cluttered. She could lie and say she didn’t know them, but in an investigation, it would come out that she did know them. They would find out about Gabby and what had happened to her. Would they think she had something to do with it, that she knew what was going on? Chloe ran her free hand through her hair as she sat on the limb. “I know them. I’m….friends with their daughter. We..we were spending time together. I..I had a few drinks with her. I woke up panicked, and I..tried..to..to leave. They said no. So I..found a way out, and here I am. I’m wearing her clothes. So I..must have..gotten sick..all over my own clothes.” Chloe had meant what she told James. No one would believe she had been raped. Chloe had a reputation. More than that, her parents wouldn’t care. So why even drag her own name through the mud by telling the truth. As far as Gabby was concerned, that was something that could to light after she was out of the picture. “I just..want..to go home. That’s all I want.” She waited for an answer on the other end. “Hello? Are you still there? Hel…..”

Chloe looked down as the dog stopped barking. A deep, harsh warmth spread over her as she saw James. “Oh shit. He’s..he’s.. here,” she whispered into the phone. He spoke about the dog, and Chloe watched him with utter shock on her face. She watched him work, her curiosity peaked. When he held up the saw, she gasped, her back straightened, and Chloe felt real terror. For a moment she thought, ‘this can’t be happening. This is like some fucked up horror movie. He’s going to cut me to shreds.’ He noticed the phone, and she shook her head. “I wasn’t turning you in! I promise! I didn’t tell! I promise! I won’t! I…..” He spoke to her again, his voice dripping with an emotion, a tone, that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. Her blood chilled. This was her horror movie fear realized. “Please,” she whispered. “Help me. He’s going to kill me.”

When William had kissed her, Sophie’s own desires were aroused. Again she wanted more, but this was clearly not the time. She was afraid of what James would say to her. It became clear to her that Chloe had used her, again, and frankly she was tired of it. Empowered by her sexual awakening, Sophie wanted to tell Chloe exactly what she thought of her. When they did finally meet, thoughts that she had been keeping to herself would finally come out as she faced the bitch who posed as a friend only to use her over and over again. Chloe would get all she had coming to her. All of it.

William heard the whispered words, heard what was being said, had even faintly heard James in the background.
"Ma'am, I'm going to hang up. Do the same. Go with him for now, don't do anything to make him angry, we don't want him to hurt you. You just have to hold on for a little longer, we've got officers on the way. Hang on." William told her urgently, keeping his breathing steady with an effort. He hung up the phone. He knew that James would be bringing her back soon, that he was liely going to catch hell for this. Sophie might too, but William would get it because he brought her here. He looked at Sophie, could read some of the desire in her eyes. He set the phone on the counter, and then grabbed her, turning her back to the wall, and pushing her into it. His mouth hit hers with an almost desperate need, a desire that was almost all consuming for a moment. His tongue pushed into her mouth, lingering a moment before he pulled back a moment.
"Gods you taste good babe." he muttered to her, before leaning back in, his hand going to her leg, lifting one of them up. He held her there a moment before he heard James approaching, a barked order that he should move. William reluctantly backed away from Sophie. "We'll finish this later." he promised, heading up the stairs. Sophie could do as she pleased.

James smiled as Chloe hung up the phone. He flicked a switch and sliced a length off the branch she was on.
"Come down here." He ordered her firmly, shutting the saw off. When she moved to comply, he started taking the pole apart. Once it was broken down to it's smallest length, he still held it, knowing that he could turn it on at any moment, and the damage it would do to Chloe would be catastrophic. "Now march." As he herded her to the house, James saw Brutus following them, knowing who James was, wanting to say close to that familiarity. "William! Get upstairs!" He barked as they started getting closer to the house.

William had James' phone in hand, and made a phone call to the local police. Break and entry in progress, and issued the address for Sophie's house. The route from the station would bring them right past.

As they were reaching the front steps, the very faint sounds of a police siren could be heard. James prodded Chloe in the back to get her inside. When he pushed the door shut after she, the dog and himself were inside, the locks engaged automatically with a solid clacking sound. They were in.
"Go downstairs. Now." James hissed.

Sophie watched as he hung, and then her body was his. He took control of her once more, and she wanted it. The tingling she had felt before now became a slow burn. His tongue inside her mouth, she reached for his arms, holding him, feeling the power from his actions. Oh she wanted him. Sophie wanted him pin her to wall as he took her. Her leg lifted, and her spirits soard, certain he was about to do that. She was breathless as he pulled away, James’ voice ringing out. Even she knew that his tone was not good. William gave his promise that this would be finished and disappeared upstairs. Sophie looked around the room. She didn’t think following him upstairs was a good idea. So she scampered over to the couch where she sat down quickly and quietly. She heard the door close and Chloe stepped out. Chloe’s eyes reflected her fear, and slowly she looked over to Sophie. Sophie’s anger rose as she stood to her feet.

Chloe yelped as he cut the limb she was on, a clear sign he was serious about cutting her down. “Okay,” she screamed, holding her hands up after she shoved the phone in her pocket. “I’m coming down.” She climbed down slowly, her feet landing on the ground. She checked to see where the dog was first before turning her gaze to James. At his order, she flinched and began to move. He still held the saw. Had it not been for that, she would have never come down. The voice on the other end told her to go with him. She knew help was on the way. As long as she kept him happy and complacent, he wouldn’t have time to do any real damage to her. She marched towards the house, seeing it grow larger the further she went. Chloe wanted to tell him she didn’t turn him in, but she knew his mindset wasn’t in a place to hear her. She opened the door, and feeling him nudging her in the back, she stepped inside. The door closed behind her as she stepped further inside, and she saw Sophie.

“Sophie, I…..”
“Shut. Up. I trusted you. Why did you do this to me? If you cost me William, so help me I’ll kill you myself.” Chloe’s brow furrowed. “What,” she asked disgusted.
“If you cost me William, I’ll kill you. I just found him. I know what it’s like to be made love to, to feel a man inside me, and I won’t lose that because you’re nothing but a liar! So if James is angry with me, if William is angry with me, so be it. I deserve it. I trusted you, but if you make either one of them not want me around anymore, then I’ll kill you dead where you stand! You can have any man you want. You are NOT ruining this for me! Now you’re going to go downstairs, and you’re going to beg James to forgive you, and you’re going to follow the FUCKING rules! If you don’t, I hope James punishes you until you can’t move. Do you hear me?! You’ve been nothing but a manipulative bitch to us the whole time we’ve known you. People at school don’t like you. They fear you. Well I’m not afraid of you anymore, and Gabby is too good of a friend for you.”
Chloe’s anger rose. “They raped Gabby! Did they tell you that? You’re precious boyfriend and his father raped Gabby….and me. Why do you think they’re keeping me here? Do you still want to fuck William?” Chloe smirked, knowing she had just crushed Sophie.
“They raped you? You can’t rape the willing Chloe, and everybody knows your legs open more than the doors at the mall.” Chloe’s smug expression vanished. “As for Gabby,” she shook her head, and her eyes searched James for a moment. “This..this family..is open. They share everything. So if they touched Gabby, I’m sure they had a reason to. Besides, you can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy James’ hands all over you or his cock inside you. I know you better than that, and if William is anything like his father,” she grinned, “then I know you did. Don’t talk to me about rape. William tied me up, blindfolded, and gagged when he took my virginity. I didn’t know who he was, but as I was cumming all over his cock, he took the blindfold off and I,” her grin widened, “was his. From that moment on I was his, and I will defend him and his family even if it means opening the door that lead downstairs and pushing you down the stairs. So Chloe, go down the fucking stairs right now.” Her voice, her tone, was calm. Chloe swallowed hard and headed towards the stairs as she heard the sirens. She turned to James. “I didn’t tell them. I promise. I lied. I didn’t tell them you raped me.”

James was all but floored by the speech from Sophie. Quite a thing there. Quite a change to her that he hadn't expected. There was a moment of pride for William. His son had broken her down more effectively than James had dared to hope for. As Chloe started to the stairs, James also heard the sirens, and felt a moment of concern before he rationally thought it all through. It couldn't be for here. Something else was afoot. He'd worry about it if he had to.
"Your promises mean very little right now Chloe. Get down those fucking stairs. And hang up the jacket on the way through." He gave her a light shoe making sure that she wasn't going down the stairs or the like, but he left no doubt in his wants. He looked at Sophie. "What happens net will drastically determine whether I let you stay with us. Follow us downstairs."

James made sure Chloe went down the stairs, right behind her. Brutus had found a spot by the back door to lie down, but that was fine for now. James had grabbed a coil of rope as one of the tools when he'd gone for Chloe, not knowing how hard it would be to get her back to the house. And now he was planning this next move. He didn't take her to the laundry room. The main room, in the state of disarray that it was would do just fine.
"Now strip you little bitch. All of it." He said in a low, quiet tone. He let her finish, before he point to the floor. "Hands and knees. Now." As soon as she was in position, he moved behind her. Rope and a broomstick went behind her knees, spreading her legs before her lashed them in place. He tied rope to her upper arms first, and then to her lower arms, tightening the rope between them, making it so she had to rest her weight on the floor through her forearms. Her ass was high in the air, while her face was close to the floor. James moved his mouth to be right beside her ear. "You remember what I called you before? A little bitch? I think it's time we made you a proper bitch." He whispered to her. He gave a sharp whistle. The faint jingling of a collar came as Brutus came down the stairs. James pat the dog, and led him to Chloe. A moment later, Brutus started sniffing at Chloe's ass, before his tongue appeared, lapping at her sex. James sat on a chair, and smiled as things began.

Chloe wanted to respond, to tell him, ‘Yes Sir,’ but she couldn’t. He was angry. His tone, the uncertainty of what he wanted, plus her friend standing there, glaring at her was all too much. She turned and began to remove the jacket, placing it on one of the hooks by the door leading down. Chloe grunted. James could have knocked her down the stairs, but he didn’t. Surely had must have something even more terrible in store for her. She shuddered at the thought. One by one by one, she slowly took the stairs, descending back down into the depths she had been in before. She knew he was going to put her in the laundry room again. All the freedoms she had earned were all gone now. It would be back to how it was in the beginning. All the progress she had made, the being closer to going home, was all out the window now. Her spirits sank. She could feel her helplessness, the despair gripping her throat.

Sophie nodded at his words. “Yes Sir,” she replied. Keeping close to him, she followed him down the stairs. Their pace was slow with Chloe leading them. She couldn’t blame her though. No one wants to be in hurry to get to their punishment. Sophie stepped back and stayed close to the wall. She didn’t want to be under foot in any way. James clearly knew what he was going to do. When the time was right, he would call on her, and she would be ready. The room looked like a tornado had gone through it. Sophie assumed it had been Chloe.

Chloe sank to her knees, feeling bits of the glass that had been missed biting into her skin. She winced but moved as he instructed her. He had to spread her legs. She wasn’t about to do it willingly. The rope was tight against her skin. She began to cry thinking he was going to hogtie her and rape her once more. To add insult to injury, he was going to do it in front of Sophie. If it put some kind of fear in her, then it would be worth it. Despite her words, she didn’t want her friend there.

When James’ breath hit her ear, she flinched. He whistled, and as she heard the jingling of the collar, her eyes looked towards the stairs. Her mouth opens wide against the carpet as fresh tears stream down her face. “No,” she calls out. “Oh please James no. I’m sorry.” The dog came around, and Chloe felt his cold, wet nose against her skin. “James,” she screamed. “Please! Don’t do this!” The dog lapped at her, his sandpaper tongue connecting with her pussy lips. Chloe screamed into the floor, pulling on the ropes. “I’ll be good James! I promise! Just please don’t let this happen!”

Sophie smiled watching this unfold. The way Chloe was tied up, the anguish in her voice, the very act happening in front of her, it was a rush. She bite her bottom lip, not even trying to hide her excitement. “You don’t know how to be good,” she whispered. “Once a bitch, always a bitch.”

James smiled, able to see Chloe from the front, and if she worked at it a little, she'd be able to see him too.
"You promised before Chloe. And look what you did the second you thought you might get away with it." He said idly, a smile on his face. He caught sight of Sophie, the raw, care emotions on her face. It was interesting to say the least.

Brutus lapped at her a little longer, his tongue pressing hard enough to start to penetrate her slightly. Then he sniffed again, catching the scent of a female, and one that seemed to be in the right position for what he wanted. And she wasn't really struggling much, so it seemed she was just waiting for him. Brutus sidled closer, moving along side of her a moment, before giving a chuff of sound and rearing up. He landed on her back, his paws just missing her skin. Brutus was a very large dog, more than a hundred and sixty pounds, and a lot of his weight coming down on Chloe might have flattened her without the tie job she had. Brutus shifted his hips forward, his cock missing the mark, landing high and sliding between her ass cheeks. There was a moment that he nudged at her anus, almost pushing in, but he seemed to realize that was not the right place. A moment later, he shuffled back a bit, and felt his cock find the right place. With a faint woof, he drove into Chloe.

Brutus was half mastiff, and had a cock more than nine inches long, and over two thick. As he started to work his hips, he was hammering into her far faster than anyone had managed before. There was a large bump that he seemed to be trying to get worked in, trying to 'knot' this bitch in place. It was the size of a fist, and would not be going in easily.

"Sophie. Get over here in front of me." James ordered as Brutus figured out what needed to be done. He opened his shorts, and pulled his rapidly hardening cock out. "And get on your knees." He finished with a glance at Chloe to see how things were progressing.

The dog’s textured tongue continued to connect with her, sending shivers up her spine. Her limbs trembled as she screamed. Chloe wasn’t begging James anymore. She knew that was pointless. Instead she shouted horrible obsenties to the dog now tasting her. “You fucking mutt! I’ll fucking kill you! I’ll poison you and have you chopped up into pieces. I’ll send James and William a part of you. You wait! I’ll bash your head in!” The massive dog landed on her. Chloe grunted beneath his weight, her face reddening. “I can’t….breathe! Get off me you mutt!” Her feet moved, kicking. It was all she could really do. The dog moved, and she felt his cock against her ass. “No! James I’ll kill this dog! I’ll fucking run him over with my car! Get him off me!” Still James seemed content to watch her struggle. Through the rising fear, she knew in the pit of her stomach there was no way this was going to stop. He shifted once more, and this time, his cock found her pussy. Chloe’s mouth opened in shock and pain from the large cock now penetrating her. He fucked her hard and fast, more so than anyone had ever done before. Her body only felt that her pussy was being filled. That it was a dog mattered not. She was wet, producing lubrication for him, helping him slide inside her with ease. Her clit was sensitive, urging her body to cum, but Chloe did not want that humiliation. To cum from a dog fucking her was more than she could bear. “No,” she groaned, almost sounding as if she licked it. The look on her face clearly showing she did not. “Please….James,” she panted. “Get….him….of….me.”

Sophie smiled watching this unforgettable fate for Chloe unfold before her. A sick smile appearing on her face. James called her over, and she moved. Chloe watched Sophie. As Sophie neared James, she had to work her neck to see what was happening. When James ordered Sophie on her knees, Chloe closed her eyes. “No. James..don’t..do this..to..her. Sophie..is..inexperienced.” Sophie only smiled as she sank to her knees, eyeing James’ cock. Her tongue tracing along her lips, she remembered what William had told her. She would have to do things for James as well. This was something she could do. She looked up at James as she gently took his cock in hand. “Too bad you’re not recording this,” she told him, her eyes glancing over to Chloe. “What a great way to blackmail her. Her life..would be ruined..if this..got..out.” She moved her mouth to his cock, suckling his tip for a moment before she began to work his length. Sophie looked up at him, her hunger for his meat showing. Groaning against him, she picked up her speed. It took her mouth and one of her hands to work him. Her other hand would not rest idly on her thigh. She reached up and touched his balls, caressing them lightly. James was more endowed than his father, and she struggled to take his length as deep as she did. Sophie slowly worked him past her gag reflex, the very one she had struggled with, with William. James stretched her throat more so. Though it ached, though she couldn’t breathe with him lodged in her windpipe, Sophie kept going. Pleasing James was all she wanted.

James only chuckled faintly, and pointed a finger at the corner of the room. It was a small black disc, it'd be almost impossible to notice if you weren't looking for it.
"This house has top of the line security in it. Cameras save footage onto my phone, and I can choose whether to keep it in storage, or delete it. So believe me when I say...Mmm, yes, that's good Sophie..." James had to break his speech off as she took him into her throat. "...Chloe's latest...conquest, will be kept very much on hand." He breathed out, the last a little harder to manage with Sophie working on him. For one with very little experience, she was showing a lot of ambition and drive.

Brutus was panting now, hiking his own hips up more, making it easier on himself and getting a better angle. The knot kept running into Chloe's pussy, before Brutus hiked himself up a little more, and the knot slipped into her. Almost immediately it felt like it expanded, swelling inside of Chloe and tying them together. His pace didn't slow, and Brutus seemed to almost go mad with the pace he set. Each time he moved, the knot like a fist within her, rapidly shifting back and forth.

James smiled as he saw Chloe getting tied to the dog. It was likely the biggest thing she'd eer had inside of her, adn it would leave an impression to say the least. She'd never forget this moment. He heard the begging from Chloe, and seemed to consider.
"Tell me you love what we've done to you Chloe. Tell me you knew what would happen when you came in here. And promise me you'll...Gods Sophie, keep going...be a good little bitch from now on." He told her as calmly as possible. He looked down at Sophie, seeing her eyes, seeing that level of willing devotion to her task. It was almost unsettling f it hadn't been so utterly arousing. He knew very well why William had been so thrilled to have her coming with him willingly. She was young, and wanted to be taught, willing to learn. He couldn't have asked for more. he way she kept him in her throat was intense, almost unsafe, but then she still lacked some of the experienced tricks that Callie knew. But she woudl learn. She'd understand in time.

Sophie was elated that Chloe’s actions would be captured and preserved. From now on, she had no doubt Chloe would behave. Her hunger deepened, and thirst to please him was even stronger. She pulled from his shaft and moved to taste his heavy sack. Sophie knew the tasty treat William had given her. She longed to find out if James tasted just as sweet. Her tongue licked him with long, soft strokes. She alternated between licking the skin hanging below his cock and moving up to tease his member. She attacked him like a wild animal before finally settling back to his shaft. With one, slow, fluid like motion, she brought her mouth down, her throat taking him inch by inch. Her eyes began to water. Sophie did not stop. Her lips didn’t touch his body, but Sophie knew she would not stop until someday she could.

Then she heard it. It was a scream that chilled her blood. Pure pain. It drew her attention away from James as she slowly pulled back, still leaving his cock in her mouth, as she looked over to Chloe.

Chloe was still in her position. Her body jerked with each powerful thrust the beast was giving her. Her lips were parted, and her expression was glazed. Tears streamed down her face, but she no longer screamed. She had felt the knot slip inside her, and as it grew, she was sure he would rip her open. Now he was painfully lodged inside her, the dog forcing the intrusion back and forth, pushing against her walls, feeling as though she was being bruised from the inside out. Her eyes were dull and lifeless as she lay there, and though Sophie should have felt sympathy for her, she didn’t. Instead, the girl with James’ cock in her mouth felt….aroused.

Chloe heard the words James was speaking. Her eyes closed, sending fresh tears down her face, and she closed her lips, wetting them with her tongue. “No,” she said to him softly. I did not….know….what you were going to do to me. No, I do not….enjoy….this. I’ll be good,” she said, changing the direction her words were taking her in. “I promise. I’ll be..a good bitch. I promise. Just please,” she pleaded, her face shattering from the agony. “Get him off me. Get him..out of me. It hurts James. It hurts so bad.”

Sophie pulled back just a bit more, gasping as she heard Chloe’s words. Chloe was in pain, and for some reason, she was even more aroused than before. She quickly swallowed James, pushing as deep as she could, wanting her own relief but settling for giving James his.

James tsk-ed at Chloe's words.
"You had your chance Chloe. Did you really...think... you being...in pain..." James had to break off, not able to keep himself focused as Sophie threw herself back into her work on his cock. "...would make me...want to help you?" James shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm sure Brutus will wear himself out soon." James drew teh last word out and let his eyes drift closed as he felt himself swelling up in Sophie's mouth, before he came shooting right down her throat without hesitation.

Brutus was panting loudly, and kept his hips in motion. The large dog gave a faint sound, almost lie the start of a howl, but never got very loud. And then he start umping away into Chloe, coming hard and long in her. His hips slowed, then stopped, and he swung his legs off of her, resting beside her He was still stuck in her, his knot still large and hard in her. And he was still coming, still pumping into Chloe's pussy.

James sighed as he saw that the dog was largely finished. He got his hands on Sophie's face, and pulled her off of his cock. He stepped to Brutus, and rubbed the Dogs head. The hound gave a faint woof, and managed to extricate itself from Chloe, it's cock still hard. James turned to Sophie.
"You've done a little now to made up for almost destroying us. How do you intend to make it up to me otherwise?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom