The lifelong adventure of mystery Wiki-Donvoltonus

"I though we already had a deal about that? If I can deal with my desires at night when we can't train, then I will put my all into training during the day."

" well I'll keep you with that, you seemed like you really wanted something when all we did was fight something pretty random for you to get.." He shrugged and crossed his arms wondering what to do now, of course now that the day was ending it would be specifically her turn and maybe it would start to worry him everyday, something that small and ridiculous would worry him a lot anyway no matter what she would say.

She smiled, moving to him with a purr in her voice. "I'll just be with you tonight if you're jealous of other pokemon."

I don't trust any accept myself and you..." He simply sighed and sat up a bit with a slight shiver as she was suddenly so close to him again, " I will not stand and do nothing...." Lucario looked around then looked out the window as it slowly started to fall into dusk then suddenly darkness outside. " and now we rest for another day..." Seeing that they didn't even do really much.

She moved up close to him, kissing his nose. "Well sweetie, tommorow we will train really, really hard...but tonight..." She slid her hands slowly down his chest. "I want you really, really hard."

"And there she goes..." He said with a sigh sitting up a bit on the bed and looking over at her, his cheeks a bit warm from the nose. Lucario stood up and turned around pushing her to the bed then going on top to take off her shirt and slide between her breasts.

"Mmm, well, tonight I'm all your's tonight my sweet Lucario. Tommorrow I will help out with your training."

"Not much like today..." He said with a sigh, today was a total waste of time for them completely, "I already have some plans for how to do that anyway if you'll be focused." lucario looked at her and haut say there wondering.

"As long as you're okay with my night-time fun, I will be laser focused on your training." She smiled.

"It is important to both of us...." He simple said as he lays down with a sigh finally trying to relax and forget about everything for now. He had a perverted trainer, but it wasn't all bad besides the obvious. She had everything from him and they've had to much time to grow up together for him to not doubt her, though he knew that something else would be growing inside especially with emotions that he didn't really understand much but knew it would be a bit annoying to manage. He looked over at her then out the window.

Back
Top Bottom