The lifelong adventure of mystery Wiki-Donvoltonus

"That's.......Awesome!" She pulled him into a tight hug. "We can be so much closer this way!" She kissed him again smiling. "Actually, I bet we can also feel a lot more pleasure together too, since you can tell me how it feels..."

He looked over as his head fell over to her chest as she pulled him so suddenly, which he wasn't really expecting very much at the moment. Lucario blushed being kissed by his only trainer that he loved and cared so much for since he was raised when he was younger. " more?" He asked tilting his head but not doubting that this was one way she loved him so much. Lucario slowly slipped out of her grip and got off the bed kneeling down in front of her, " I...Lucario am your loyal knight and partner for many battles to come. I only live to serve and protect you master..." He bowed his head with a deep sigh keeping that in his heart.

She blushed, but slowly smiled. "Thank you, my dearest knight." She crouched, stroking his head. "I hope you can be my lover, as well." She spoke quietly, hand slipping down to brush his sheath. "My sweet, chivalrous knight...I've never felt pleasure such as you gave me last night...I'd like to feel such things once more."

He keeps his head down with a smile, seeing she would accept him now. Ignoring the lover part by blushing as she went down again and touched it, " master?" He simply said knowing about last night. It seemed his mistake to see her was not punished like he would see her do, his master enjoyed it than anything and strangely of course he did too. " I-if you wish..." He said seeing she wanted him more than a partner but something more perosonal. Lucario looked up to her still blushing as she was touching him again. " it's a big day today isn't it master?" He asked slowly getting up and looking out the closed window to see some light going through it at least.

(This should be in Taboo Roleplays.)
"It is, but it'll be awhile before the monorail gets here, so..." She suddenly knelt, stroking his sheath, face level with his cock. "I want to see if you enjoy this." She smiled, gently running her tongue up his swelling cock.

(I put it in cause it's Pokemon lol)

"Wait what?!" He asked looking over as his body suddenly froze and he felt a shiver as she touched him again, feeling the warm wet tongue from her mouth brush against the fur and the growing sheath, "your still after this?" He said remembering just from last night. He wondered why she was like this whe he didn't really do anything like battle. He sighed as he put his hand on her head as he slowly looked down to watch her, suddenly thrusting his whole length deeper inside of her mouth and even releasing a bit in her mouth as well.

Surprisingly, she moaned in response, letting him thrust freely, drinking down his pre. One hand slipped between her legs, rubbing herself, the other cupping his furry orbs as she pulled back. "Tell me when you're gonna...you know." She winked, bobbing down his cock, sucking and swirling her tongue around.

He continued to look down as she started to move more and take it in, "why would you think I would be able to do this to an honorable master?" He asked questioning why she was horny even after just yesterday. He leaned back and thrusting slowly himself into her mouth faster and faster, " if you don't stop then I really will..." He said feeling it grow even bigger and throbbing now like before seeing that he would release it into her.

She pulled away tauntingly. "Well, if you're really anxious to head out and train...we can skip having some fun first." She teased, not really understanding why he was so hesitant.

He sighed, " I will follow what you want to do, even if I don't have a chance to make my powers stronger yet..." He said blushing for a moment, before he suddenly came all over her naked breasts and some of her face, " I'm sorry, it was just a reflex I guess..." He shrugged and backed up a bit, " I just want to be able to protect my master the best I can even from the start...I will destroy anyone who comes for us..."

She licked up his cum with a smile. "Such a sweetheart you are, but you don't need to worry so much." She bent over the bed. "If you really want to take care of me, I'm sure you have another in you."

His cock did go back up seeing her bending over again, " humans..." He thought with a sigh, lucario didn't expect so much attention from this, maybe she was a trainer that didn't even want to fight and adventure at all, maybe it just happened she found him and lost her way in something like this with him. The Pokemon pushed her into the bed, flipping her over on her back and thrusting inside her already before she had a chance to react seeing that she would even be used to it already.

She gasped in surprise, but soon moaned, running her hands up his chest. "Mmm, I never knew you'd feel this good Lucario." She panted, arching her hips. "It's like a whole nother' adventure exploring eachother, isn't it?" She smiled brightly.

He blushed and couldn't help but smile and maybe laugh a little from her little joke. Lucario started moving more and more as her tight walls were squeezing him even more from being so hard after each thrust. Lucario held himself up above her as he moved his hips, " I think it's going to happen..." He told her being close himself.

"Mmm, try not to knot me this time, that way we can get going sooner." She moaned, pulling him into a kiss as she came around him, juices running down his cock.

He felt her becoming much more tight as she released her own juices on him first again, he could feel himself being pulled more deeper inside of her with every thrust now and he would release soon after her. He felt his own lips against his humans, looking deep at her with his heart pounding moving harder and faster inside then finally releasing it himself.

She moans into his maw, back arching, her tongue teasing over his canine teeth, fingers digging into the fur on his back as she shudders in pleasure against his body.

He closes his eyes as he feels his cock twitching so much inside of her as he slowly continues to thrust to empty everything inside of her, her body was so warm to him when he was inside of her, it felt so good, maybe even he was used to it by the second time. Though he would now think she would do things like this to waste time, he had to give some credit it was something he could do besides training but he felt that most of this time he could have had a new move or a stronger form of his move already at least learned for the first time. He broke the kiss with a smile as he finally pulled out of her, as he shot again covering some of her face now.

She smiled, wiping her face. "Such a messy boy." She grinned, rising and getting dressed. "I can still feel you inside me." She whispered as they left her home, riding the monorail to the forest. "Alright, time to train. If you do well, I'll reward you."

He sighed his eyes closed still trying to even catch his breath for a bit before he stood and waited then followed out as he sat in the monorail with her finally arriving after a little while later. He simply sighed and looked around, turning to her and punching his fists together, "lead me master..." He told her of course ready as hell to start already.

She looked around, spotting a hulking Nidoking in the forest. "Lets put that training to work."

"Hmmm...." He looked around then turned to see it, "that is dangerous, we are equally matched, one wrong move and take the damage, but he's slowly and can't hit me though I am fast and have to rely on weaknesses...." He said seeing what he had to think about.

"I can give an even better incentive..." She smirked. "I bet he'd like a mate...so if you lose, I'll let him fuck me."

He looks over at her and just shakes his head with a facepslm, " how did I not know that was coming master..." Lucario sighed looking like she wasn't serious about the danger and only about winning. What if either he wins or lose he was seriously hurt? He doubted the human cared much it seemed at first for the moment. Lucario closed his eyes as he shot a small blue fireball into its back seeing it fall over but turning to see lucario who would fight.

"I challenge you..." He said throwing another fireball, which then made it start to charge at him. Lucario ran up a tree and three another blue fireball, going down to drop kick its head with his flaming leg then retreat a bit and follow it with a flame punch that knocked it over seeing that he hit weak spots.

She threw a pokeball past Lucario, capturing the Nidoking. "Are you alright Lucario? You didn't get hurt did you?"

Back
Top Bottom