The lifelong adventure of mystery Wiki-Donvoltonus

Emily laid in bed, unable to sleep, her Lucario snoring softly on the floor beside her. It was her 16th birthday, and her pokemon adventure would begin tommorow, making her extremely anxious, and thus, unable to sleep. She leaned over, gently shaking her Lucario. "Lucario, wake up. I can't sleep, do you want to go outside and train a bit?"

Lucario laid on the floor sleeping next to his lifelong trainer, they had just started their adventure and he was excited as her to train and become stronger together as trainer and Pokemon. It was a busy day today and they finally were able to rest, sleeping as much as he could for a long day he knew would come tomorrow, a brand new start was just waiting for them. He laid on his back in a deep sleep as one arm was on his side and his other arm laid on his stomach as he slept. The young Pokemon stopped snoring as his arm fell to the side from his stomach, slowly sitting up in a dazed state for a moment before he looked up at her. Lucario stretched and yawned, giving her a nod that he would accept the training, slowly arabding up and stretching waiting for her to lead the way outside to any spot they would be training of course.

She stood out of bed, having slept in the nude, smiling down at him. "Let me get dressed." She began to rummage through her closet, bending over, not even thinking that it would be a very nice view for her pokemon. "Dammit, I can't find my socks." She stood, walked to the bed, getting on all fours to look beneath, giving him a view once more, close enough now that the canine pokemon would be able to smell her.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes waiting for her to dress up though not noticing she would sleep nude. Of course it was very strange to him even though he could understand a human most of the time. He looked over and couldn't help but blush as he could feel his heart suddenly beating fast and his breath warm. Lucario looked away but before that he could get the scent of his master, though it was a much more sweeter than what he smelled before. He couldn't really think of anything accept that and also slowly going around her to help find her socks on the other side of the room.

She glanced over and had to stifle a chuckle. "Were you uhh...having good dreams Lucario?" She pointed to his sheath, noticing his red tip peeking out. "Or were you watching me?" She blushed, covering herself with her blanket, though her scent grew stronger, carrying a hint of arousal.

Lucario turned to her, not noticing that she noticed his sheath poking out like a human males was though they were different physically. He looked over understanding her, but blushed and covered his spot, shaking his head telling her that he didn't mean to watch her, just standing there and wondering what to do feeling a bit panicked at the embarrassment.

She blushed, but grew curious, beckoning him over. "It's alright Lucario, why don't you come sit by me?" She smiled, patting the bed beside her, letting her sheet fall aside to show her body. "I'm kinda of curious actually..." She smiled, spreading her legs slightly as she waited for him.

He sighed as he couldn't be embarrassed that easily, but it was easier said than done especially like this with his own trainer. The young Pokemon went over to sit down beside her, scratching behind his ear for a second and looking over at her wondering what she was curious about, though he wondered why she didn't realize that she was naked in front of him, was she trying to tell him something without actually saying? Lucario didn't know what was happening at all though he knew that it was something that would maybe be new to both of them as the adventure too.

"Alright, now just relax Lucario...I stumble across some videos online...and I'm curious to see if you like this." She nudged closer, draping her right arm around his shoulders, her left hand moving to rub his furry sheath, slowly trting to coax out more of his length, fondling his furry balls as she did. "Just relax for me, this should feel really good for the both of us." She paused, gently moving his paw down to feel her pussy, growing wetter by the second.

Lucario'a eyes widened in deep surprise only after he felt her hand on his throbbing core that was now even touched instead of being looked at now. He sat up a bit and leaned against her shoulder, her hands were feeling so good and it felt sensitive with her touch. He just looked at her, though feeling something wet on his paw seeing that it was her own private parts he was touching now and not only him feeling it from her.

She stroked him until he was fully erect, before slowly pulling away, laying back and spreading her legs slowly. "Just let instinct lead you." She gently guided him over her naked body, her lower lips brushing slightly against his shaft as she looked up at him. "Go ahead Lucario, I've thought about doing this for awhile...I'm ready for you..." She blushed.

He just continued to listen listen to what she was saying with a sigh trying to calm himself down at least for the moment. His paw fell to his side, but he lifted it up to look at her wetness and he leaned in to smell it. Lucario blushed as she took him and now he was laying on top of her now a bit awkwardly. His ears perked up as his shaft had grown a good length and it was throbbing and twitching from seeing only her naked body. The young Pokemon blushed as he slowly leaned over to look at her eye to eye, his hand going over to fondle her breast as his shaft started to slide over the entrance of her pussy before he started to slowly push the tip to spread her entrance then slowly he moved his hips to slide more inside of her.

She smiled, laying her hand atop his as he fondled her, gasping out sharply as he thrust into her body, wrapping her legs around his hips. "Ahh, th-that feels amazing Lucario." She panted, blushing deeply, juices running down his shaft. "D-deeper, please, I want to experience every, single inch of you." She smiled, stroking his chest. "Don't hold back, give me everything..."

He could now feel and see that he was trapped with her legs around him now, his shaft growing even harder inside as it was buried more in the more he leaned against her. Lucario felt something a bit tingly seeing that it was that she was soaked from him entering her. Lucario breathes heavily as he slowly continues to move inside of her, going slower than having a steady pace slowly moving faster.

She moaned and gasped, hips bucking to meet his thrusts. "You can knot me when you're ready, I don't want you holding back from it." She was panting harder, wrapping her arms over his shoulders. "Come on, go faster, don't be scared."

He closed his eyes as he could feel more pressure from her moving against him, he clemched his teeth which she could see his canines, seeing he could feel it a lot and it was very good to him now. Lucario continued to breath heavily as he felt himself harder and harder inside of her as he started to make his thrust harder and faster like she wanted, his head laying down on her shoulder as his tongue hung out touching her neck wiith his warm wet breath as he continued to move and move.

Emily gasped and moaned deeply, inner walls quivering at his assault. "Ahhh L-lucario!" She cried out, suddenly kissing his canine muzzle, clenching on his cock as climax ripped through her body, her juices squirting around his cock, drenching his heavy balls.

Lucario moved more and more thrusting and thrusting more into her deeper and deeper than before hitting her all the way that his tip could reach. He sat up a bit as he looked over seeing her kiss him, giving him a bit of courage to go ahead and take her here and now. He moved more and more, feeling her squeeze, he loved this feeling so suddenly that he himself exploded inside of her not even a moment later as his ears and tail straightened up as he started to breath heavily his arms growing weak and his head on her shoulder again.

She moaned, peaking again as she felt hot poke sperm spilling into her womb. She buck her hips and tightened her legs, forcing his swelling knot into her, tying her as his seed continued to fill her. "Ahh...I love you Lucario..." She smiled, panting and sweating, kissing his muzzle once more.

He sat up a bit to look directly at her with his hips close between her closed legs as he continued to move, as his length twitched inside of her being squeezed and adding a bit more inside of her, he breathed calmly as his tail brushed her feet and the back of her legs. Lucario slowly sat up with his arms on either side of her, being held in that position with her wrapped legs, though he was even happy when she started to kiss him.

She rolled them both to the side, laying face to face on their sides, still firmly tied. "Let's stay like this my pokemon mate." She panted, nuzzling her head to his chest. "I love you, my sweet Lucario..." She panted, sweaty and tired, but tightly embracing his as she began drifting towards sleep.

He fell to his side as she moved with him, his cock slowly slipping out of her as some of his sperm started to leak out a bit. Lucario sighed not bothering with it, just wrapping his arms tightly around her as she was pressed closer to him as his tail laid down behind him. "M-master..." He said nuzzling his head back on top of her head. Lucario hugged her tight and closed his eyes to sleep as well.

The words barely registered, Emily drifting off to sleep.

She sat bolt upright the next morning, feeling sore, but satisfied...and very confused. She nudged Lucario awake, eyes open wide. "You, you.....you spoke!" She panted. "I swear I heard you say Master!"

He continued to sleep through the morning as when she sat upright his arm was moved to the side. He curled up a bit while he slept a bit more, turning to lay on his back as the young Pokemon next to her gave a deep yawn. He sat up and rubbed his eyes stretching his arms. Lucario looked at her with deep blue eyes as he heard her surprise. Lucario opened his mouth a bit showing off his canines, " master...you can...hear me in your mind..."

Back
Top Bottom