Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: OOC

Nah, you didn't mess up our system.

I would go ahead and wait actually... I'm going to try and get a post out here in the main school and try to close it out, that way if AWQ can manage a post here in the next few days it can be in the living quarters. :) Real life is hammering down pretty solid on the alpha.

Oh and your question... Sorry, yes it is. :)

Alright, sorry for the delay on the posting.... I hope that I managed to clear everything up in the main school thread... If I missed something do keep an eye out for AWQ's next post, sure the alpha will pick up anything I missed.

Am I missing a post to reply to or something? I just want to make sure nobody is waiting on me. Had that problem in the past.

Without going into detail, as it's not my place to do so, AWQ does have quite a bit going on in real life... I know the alpha did mention a massive life change in an earlier post, I don't know how many of you saw that, but the alpha is regretful about delays in posts, but as our first rule is that real life comes first I'm certain that all of you will understand. :) Situations such as this are in fact the reason we allow multiple characters in the story. :)

And no Nich, you did not miss a post.... I actually posted before AWQ this time so that he could go ahead and part his characters in his next post, my full intention being to try to begin to split the characters up a bit first.

I understand about real life coming first. I put in my journal that life interrupts. Real life comes first. I'm a strong believer of that. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

I hope these massive life changes for the Alpha are good ones, I doubted that this meant the little visitors to his place.

lol. well you were right to doubt that, no the little visitor wasn't the change, I assume that's been taken care of, AWQ hasn't said anything about it. :)

As the character is a teacher, I do believe anywhere really, right now current activity is at the main gate and moving to the living quarters... All students and faculty that live on school grounds stay in the living quarters, though staying off grounds is optional.

Feel free to have her enter in the main school area, that's why Nicky is out there. I'm going to be posting in the near future and bringing James into the living quarters to get everyone settled in. Get things moving forward. I'm thinking of posting classroom threads for professors. I want to write out actual classes and lessons, I think that'd be fun. :)

Sorry for my absence everyone. I've had a lot going on in my life lately but I have finally posted I hope I covered everything in my post.

Also Drake is approved feel free to add him into the mix :D

yay...the common room is now populated. In the meantime I found an awesome picture of Raph's worktable in his room.

If you'd like I can make you a thread specifically for Raph's room if you'd like. I plan on having classroom and bedroom threads made down the line :)

Also have an idea for Jackson, I'm currently thinking up the details but I'll inform everyone once I figure everything out. Should be cool :D

No I think its ok to keep it as it is for now, if we need those separate threads can do them when the time is right. I still need to get Raph into the rhythm of school life.

Terribly sorry for the extended disappearance, I've got a few things going on real life this week and then of course I got side tracked, but don't worry, haven't forgotten about you guys. :) I will read posts and post (if needed) Soon as I catch up on a few role plays.

I'm sorry I haven't been really posting. A lot going on in real life, but I wanted to let you guys know I haven't forgotten.

Rule one my dear, real life first. :) So no need to apologize, I personally do thank you for letting us know that you haven't forgotten us, and I'm sure that I could easily speak for at least a few of the other members as well.

Back
Top Bottom