Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: OOC

Agreed. I can wait. I know I have a fair amount of life stuff that occupies me from time to time. Mostly bacon.

mmmm...bacon.

I'm antsy to get going, but I am ok with waiting until the others get in and get settled.

I swear, you could run for public office only on the promise of Bacon and enough people would vote for you.

are we waiting on anyone else? I don't want to jump before my turn. But if need be, I can go ahead and move to the living quarters.

I am waiting on Jaime (in character) to reply...so I'll hang back, but it seems like the Common Room is going to be packed.

Last few days have been a chaotic mess... I'm good for the next few days however.... I'll poke Alpha and see if he's got a post in him, and soon as he's able to get one up I'll see about throwing one up.... Far as you posting G... You're welcome to go ahead, long as there's no one that you're character is waiting on to hear from that needs to post. :)

I'm really sorry for the delay guys my life has just been a whole jumble of well.....shit, like non stop shit and I really feel bad for not posting I have a few people to apologize to actually I really didn't mean to disappear like I did but depression struck REALLY hard and lately there hasn't really been any "High" days just lows that aren't as bad as the REALLY low days and it's been difficult to deal with. Hopefully I don't go completely mental before the month is over and I promise I will try to bang out a couple posts here soon and again I am really sorry for just poofing on all of you I really do wanna see this game go far. It's one game I have high hopes for because the possibilities are endless and I love and adore all of your characters and hope that you all stay interested. Perhaps we can do a time jump soon after everyone gets all settled in and keep things going. I'm hoping to pull myself from this slump soon and get back to the awesomeness that is Nightmare Academy.

I don't mean to sound presumptuous, but if you need someone to talk to, I am a psychology post-grad student. Not a licensed therapist yet but I may be able to help a little, if you'd like. It helps with my studies, so y'know, not entirely selfless, but I promise I don't bite and will never name names or personal details in my papers. Entirely up to you, though. No pressure. Just send me a PM if you ever want to talk.

I'm with Selini, sometimes it helps a lot to just have a sounding board. Most of the people I knew who were depressed just tried to sulk, but once you get them going and let it all out they tended to feel better. Even if I had no idea what they were talking about. I would never say I was better than your friendly neighborhood bartender but at times it is a salve to just have someone to tell things to who won't judge you.

Hope you get out of the funk...take care.

Hey everyone, I know it's been a long time and I went MIA I am sorry again for my absence and understand if you guys don't want to continue. If you all do I will be getting posts out today. I've been busy but I have some time and want to post for this group.

Back
Top Bottom