Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: OOC

Hehehe, of course. "Professional".

Goodness, that sounds like a frightening unwanted guest if it required evacuation and nuking. And I guess it couldn't hurt to post up the character and see what you think. It was kind of a "monster hunter breaks in with ill intent but instead gets convinced to join as a teacher or security or something" sort of thing, so definitely not something I'd do if you weren't interested.

Good morning everyone. :) Sorry I've been a bit scarce lately, I do assure you I have been reading and keeping up when I can. i make a rule to read everything that goes into the group.... Boyo I think you're right, planning on certain things at least does make for a tighter story, but the spontinuity does also make for good fun.

Also Selini, the character, it sounds like it could add quite a twist to the story. Each story needs conflict of sorts, and having a character such as that could help in many situations. :)

Agreed about the guests, spraying is never a sound method. Hope its not much of a clean up afterwards.

Oh, I agree about spontaneity, and there is plenty of room for that, I just mean sketching out a framework to work within. Though that always changes as ideas get into the mix.

I see potentials for Raph as love interests, some might be useful for not being suitable as a bit of fun, but considering lack of experience and suddenly in a mix he's going to be a whirlwind of emotions. lol

Sorry it took me so long to post. My longer, more lit rps haven't been paid much attention lately. A lot going on. I did manage to get a post in though. I work varying hours. No set schedule for me. I also like to have my muse with me for certain rps. This is one of them. I have done a supernatural academy rp before, and it was a lot of fun. I spanned over 3 websites, and we actually had the original, plus three different reboots of it. The last reboot didn't take off, sadly, but I have fond memories of one of my first ever rps. I hope to have the same from this one.

Well the guest should be gone by now, now we're just waiting for the fog to clear so Alpha can return home. :)

And yes, a skeletal structure is always good detail work kinda fills in the cracks. :) On that note, you all should know that if you have suggestions for story ideas, we're more than willing to hear them. :) obviously they won't all get approved, but you might be surprised. ;) I ran a group on the sister site that during it's time was the largest game there... This game I'm expecting to be bigger than that. With of course all of your help, and I truly believe that it can be done. I love your posts so far, and your enthusiasm is quite promising. :) not to mention the diversity in characters and we're just getting started.

Rule number 1 Nich, real life comes first. That's a very solid rule for us (Alpha and I)... So you don't have to be sorry for the delay in your posts. It happens to everyone. Alpha will post when she gets a chance, and my post shouldn't be to far behind, we will try and break off into the next topic..... Boyo I think you said you'd never done multiple topics before, for anyone else don't worry, we can totally talk you through it. :) We even do multiple threads for our 1on1s. haha.

I know just what you mean about spanning over sites too Nich, I actually am currently active in 3 (two of which I actually run and obviously here) I do love BMR, DA is a good person, and though the site has it's faults (all sites do) It's a nice place. :)

So if I have plot ideas should I post them here or just in PM to keep the suspense?

I think I get the multiple threads, but if I have questions I will ask. Thanks!

That is entirely up to you.... Alpha and I speak on a regular basis within YIM, so either of us who is sent the idea can relay it to the other. :) So if you desire to keep suspense with things feel free to contact us privately.

And you're welcome. :)

I don't use messenger much because of my odd schedule but will give it a go once I think out a few more points.

Love the variety of characters so far, it's a chore to decide who to interact with.

You can spend hours thinking and then writing replies and greetings to every man and his dog, I just tend to look at it in a more 'What would a regular guy do?' And being a regular guy, Jason is speaking to who he thinks is the best looking girl and also the person who is speaking to him to most, since that's polite and he's a guy. Makes life a hell of a lot easier if you slightly fall into the stereotype of something, not in a lazy way, but in a 'This is how a regular bloke would act.'

That's a great way of looking at it, this is just an awesome opening that I had a weird feeling of being overwhelmed with options. Which I think is settled now, good thing my train to work had a slight delay so my mind could wander. lol

Responding to all characters at once is definitely not necessary lol Jason has the right idea. Respond to those interacting with your characters specifically. It's why when I bring in other characters they speak to the group as a whole and whoever responds they start interacting with more. Alexis is a total bitch at first, it's the give them your worst before they see your best kinda thing with her. Zachariah, is the opposite so he'll pull her back from the fray if dean Pierce or one of his family members doesn't tell her to can it first.

I say we start posting in the living quarters, seeing as most everyone is heading there. Nicky and Krys are speaking with Professor Sinnet so they'll probably be outside for a few more posts but heading in eventually.

If anyone has a request for a room thread please message me or Viper with a picture of the room. Remember this place has everything and the dean would have each student and staff members room set up to their liking and put whatever they could want/need in their rooms. So it's okay for the characters to have rather large, luxurious rooms, the Pierce family is wealthy both with magic as well as money, so there's nothing too expensive or far fetched to acquire for their staff and students. :)

Oh and boyo, Raph will probably have his own greenhouse to grow plants in. Your last post actually made me want to post a greenhouses thread and garden area :) I do believe that a thread like that would be beneficial to Jinx as well. Let me know what you guys think :)

When I get to the room, I'll just give an explanation of it, won't be anything too fancy. Modern, game consoles, beer fridge that keeps itself stocked up, desktop, etc.

Good morning everyone! :D Hope you're all doing well... See that you're already getting some things figured out, which is way cool.

my YIM is a little more difficult to remember..... It's marioara.ruxandra.... But you're all welcome to contact me on it, just let me know who you are. Between YIM and Skype I've added quite a few weirdos so I'm quite a bit more cautious about doing so.

Also see that Alpha mentioned a greenhouse... Love the idea. :)

The dean, assistant dean and their kids would all want to get the basics in.... Game systems, mini fridges, desks, nice size tv.... If you have more than the basics you may want to have set somewhere that you spoke to the dean privately, or that someone you know did. After all more detailed work like "star wars posters" they're not going to just know that sort of stuff.

Also, wanted to run something by all of you.... It won't be done if you're not comfortable with it, so we want to know.... Alpha and I have been role playing together for some time, in fact when I first met her she was playing JC and Jamie.... And only recently I took over the character (ok so it probably wasn't that recent, but still. lol) Anyway question is, before I get to far off topic. If you guys and gals would be uncomfortable with them being an item. If you don't want to answer out in the open, you can private message one of us, or YIM either of us, as you do have that information now as well.... Remember we don't mind if it does, we just would like to know.

Incest? Yah I'm fine with it, makes no difference to me. Don't know how Jason would react though. :p

I have an idea for the room I will describe in post, think more Addams Family type room. With a desk for mixing herbs and storage, I am planning on having Raph's power not interact well with modern tech at first. Something to shoot for later. Nice to know about the greenhouse, looking forward to that.

As to character interactions I don't have any problems with what you do with them. Raph might look at them a little odd but he's not judgmental.

Character development Boyo. :) I like it that idea... He's probably used to working with the same thing his mother did, which probably belonged to his grandmother, or even his great grandmother.

Twincest is one of my guilty pleasures, so I could hardly be one to judge. June would likewise not be bothered. Reproduction issues seem a little superfluous to a ghost. Not that same-sex reproduction issues are the same anyway, regardless of relation.

Awesomesauce. :) Alpha and I felt asking all of you first was important, we know that some people get weird and/or uncomfortable with certain things and we certainly don't want to freak someone out.

Good afternoon all.

I'm a more than okay with incest. My character personally is a virgin. So she might be shocked and curious, but incest is fine with me. I have two rps going that involve incest in fact.

Afternoon everybody, sorry I haven't been around, things have been rather chaotic... I'll take a look at it Boyo. :) But I'm sure you did fine.

No worries, my first time with threads like this and just wanted to be sure I had it right. Sorry for any inconvenience, I don't want to mess up your system.

If need be should I just continue or wait for responses when moving in the threads?

...and um...is the Common Room in the Living Quarters?

Back
Top Bottom