Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare Academy: OOC

I'm guessing you just say in the Where section 'Heading to forest' or wherever.

lol. actually I do sleep sometimes, but I'm a multi-tasker... Right now I've got like 15 tabs open on my computer browser right now... Helps me get more done in shorter periods of time, I like to keep busy it helps out a lot....

Multi threads can be difficult yes, but in my experience they do help unclusterfuck things a bit (excuse my language).... Anyway yes, Jason is right, mostly what you do is change the where in your header.... It's just like when you go somewhere.... Each thread is going to be a different destination... If your character goes out for a walk in the woods, and leaves the living quarters, all you do is post in the woods that you left the living quarters and are walking in the woods and make your post. :)

We'll do it quite a bit, and Alpha and I will totally help with it.

AlphaWolfQuin said:
She sleeps sometimes lmfao

She says this because she knows I went to bed at 3 this morning. lol (I tattled on myself)

I think Andi said she'd post later today, but she multitasks as well from what I understand.

Okay so question, should I wait until the others that have shown interest to make profiles and post before I put up my next post? Or should we just push forward and add them in as they come?

I have actually put quite a bit of thought into this question, even after we discussed it between the two of us, because you're right, it is six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. pros and cons to everything and you know my mind never stops working. I think weighing everything in however that you going ahead and posting wouldn't be a bad idea, to allow the story that is set to keep going. With there not being a limit to characters at this present moment, and us still open to recruits, it could prove to be a bit of a headache if we waited.

I don't wish anyone to read this as me throwing you under the bus however, that's not how it's meant at all.... We have many, many other ways that we can incorporate you into the story as we will be adding characters most likely throughout. I could actually go ahead and leave the assistant dean at the gates to greet new members for a while, or both the dean and the assistant dean can wait at the gates while their children showed the new classmates to their quarters, etc.

I am really, super excited for this game, and I certainly don't want people to lose interest while we wait and see what people who are not yet technically in the game are going to do.

EDIT: Not to mention, if we go the route of posting orders, it may be best to not have all the characters in the same thread, could be a great deal to wait on.

I get the where and such, do the images need to be at the top of each post as well?

No problem about starting, I'd imagine there are multiple ways of adding characters in as this goes along.

The images are optional I prefer then but I'm not gonna force everyone to use them if they don't want to :)

I'll go post now and have my characters respond to everyone.

AlphaWolfQuin said:
The images are optional I prefer then but I'm not gonna force everyone to use them if they don't want to :)

^ Yes, this.... images are optional, as are links, color coding etc.

After a bit of discussing.... Alpha and I have decided against a posting order, we do just ask that you not shadow over people, so please be sure to keep an eye on other people's posts, and of course, don't leave people behind in the story. If you decide smaller posting orders when we break off you of course are welcome to discuss them among yourselves, we certainly won't decline a posting order, but with larger groups we feel it's best not to use them.

EDIT: Alpha and I have posted responses to everyone, when you're ready to post.

lol...Raph is totally overwhelmed, more people in one place than he can remember.

Finding a corpse he did not reanimate definitely caught his eye.

Morning, from work. :)

I was wondering what mythos are acceptable to use? I was trying to plan out some of my magical abilities and wanted some different ones to draw on.

I don't like to limit mythologies, because once you open that flood gate, it's really hard to confine people, especially when I study all of them rather religiously. :)

I do like to focus more on Greek & Roman, and with religion situations I do prefer to stay nature bound, such as Pagan making the deity of choice Mother Earth, but I myself don't restrict other options being used.... Oh and Boyo, your friend's profile is approved. I don't know if she read that from Alpha or not.

I did sleep well :) how are all you fine folks today?

and yes, yes, profile was definitely approved. I'm hoping to see more people come in as we continue. This is already really fun :D

I'm from Rhode island, the smallest state in the U.S :D

Well thanks, just at work. :)

Ah, isn't it meant to be rather wealthy up that way too? ;)

Anyone else from the UK or am I alone?

I live in Nebraska myself, which is smack dab in the middle of the United States.

Am loving this story too. :)

Just caught up on reading but am going to wait for Alpha to post. :)

*Staring at Alpha intently.*

Can see this getting fun, hope you guys can deal with a bit of cheekiness.

Back
Top Bottom